“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5785 Jan 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
I was reading on the French thread. Where I learned what you mean when you say certain things. I want to make it very clear I want the mildest solution possible to solve the immigration problems we have, the way I see it. All this genocide theories bla bla bla. Would send us into darkness. I understand by now ending whiteness just means same priviliges to black and whites. Lol
It's not that anyone wants to kill us. Paranoiawise I'm not at that level. It's an act of balance. A world where we discuss if ppl should eat or not or being able to see a doctor. Is not a world I want to live in. It's a given for me. That even my annoying, mf dumb neighbour has a decent life. That I disagree with him in almost every thing . Is secondary.
Interestingly enough there are more WHITE scholars (at least in the USA, maybe UK) who are tlalikg about "ending whiteness". But I don't think they have in mind either mass suicide or mass murder of a billion people. With most Black (possibly Hispanic) writers the concern is mainly about the privileges and POWER of the dominant white society. With the exception of NOI and a few kooks, nobody is talking about an mass extermination of whites.(and even NOI thinks that this racial elimination will be thw work of Allah. LOL!) Only Wally is dumb enough to think that when some (by no mens all) critical race theorists talk about ending whiteness they mean (or are close to meaning) the PHYSCIAL extermination of whites. I could understand Raptor or OhReallyDumb with such a shallow understanding. But Wally is supposed to "educated" and "intelligent."

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5786 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
That^^^^ is a flat lie..easily controverted by my 900 or so posts..
On the specific issue of the reality of race..THAT thrad..some of the the so called white raciste WERE stomping theliving dog sh88t out of both you and your bf Ishc88nt..using LOGIC and facts. It was what it was...
Like I say...you got so much Topix juice???
Have topix post ALL my comments...As I think about it..that's feasible..only 8-900 of em'
The instant that happens .
.Quod est demonstrandum:
Youse a F'n lie!!!!
LOL!!!!
Neither you nor any of your white racist friends are capable of besting me in a debate. Even Wally, perhaps the smartest of them, is not up to that task....not when he thinks that ending whiteness is just a short step from calling for mass extermination of white folks.
In the BLACK REVOLUTIONARY FILMS thread, Johnny was about the only one who cold hold an intelligent conversation. At least I can enjoy debating him. You and your boo Abdurratin---though even he is smarter than you--can't offer a consistent argument anything. And when you have no argument, you simply cry "phag"--which raises questions about you, moron.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5787 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck Sacunt's BLAC AS**S...vermin..BOTH YOU and Sacunt need to be EXPOSED....
I DEFY either of you c88nts to gp public WITH your Topix AA forum posts..
That means ALL of them..
You ready for that?????..
that would be a YES..or a NO
LOL!!!
Go public? Ok, I'll see if the local paper wants to publish all of my posts... what the hell are you talking about, boy?

How inferior you feel... You quiver with insecurity in the presence of either of us.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5788 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Research??..Investigate?? WTF
Bytch...I didn't say anything about either..
I simply defied YOU to make public YOUR topix posts as identified with your real name..
Come see me, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5789 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
On the specific issue of the reality of race..THAT thrad..some of the the so called white raciste WERE stomping theliving dog sh88t out of both you and your bf Ishc88nt..using LOGIC and facts. It was what it was...
Have topix post ALL my comments...As I think about it..that's feasible..only 8-900 of em'
.Quod est demonstrandum:
Youse a F'n lie!!!!
LOL!!!!
Liar. You DO cuddle up with every white racist in here.

Explain why your tongue has the inverse shape of the average white racist asscrack!!!

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, BOY!!!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5790 Jan 13, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough there are more WHITE scholars (at least in the USA, maybe UK) who are tlalikg about "ending whiteness". But I don't think they have in mind either mass suicide or mass murder of a billion people. With most Black (possibly Hispanic) writers the concern is mainly about the privileges and POWER of the dominant white society. With the exception of NOI and a few kooks, nobody is talking about an mass extermination of whites.(and even NOI thinks that this racial elimination will be thw work of Allah. LOL!) Only Wally is dumb enough to think that when some (by no mens all) critical race theorists talk about ending whiteness they mean (or are close to meaning) the PHYSCIAL extermination of whites. I could understand Raptor or OhReallyDumb with such a shallow understanding. But Wally is supposed to "educated" and "intelligent."
We don't have white privilege at the same level as in America. I'm not afraid to have to compare with a black person for a job. If I don't get it it's because I'm not the best qualified. Or it's not that we ignore eachother . Or keep eachother out on birthdays . Etc. But I'm sure there is white privilege I don't see. But it's not like a taxi don't stop because it's a colored person. Lol
So if ending whiteness only means I'm not gonna have more or less oppotunities in life than a black person. I couldn't care less. That sounds fine enough by me. I'm not sure if Wally understands this, he should have by now. Or he's somehow aware of what it means, and using it to say that there's not long from ending whiteness, to kill whites. That interpretation any white would be angry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5792 Jan 13, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......I told him all that before - altho I'm not interested enuff to bother.........
.......he prolly wants someone to post his details here to inflate his ego even more.........
Yeah, I knew for a long time that while he never directly revealed his identity one could easily find out. I wasn't really interested to bother either until the other day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5793 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me..but have you ever ONCE opened your trap about Ish Tov's ceaseless stream of VIOLENT threats to posters????..Year after year this cockroach is on an AA forum with the flag of a racist apartheid police state..calling AAs "boys"...and yet you have your f'n panties in a wad about Hendrickson?????
What you have to understand about Loulou is that she is obsessed with me. She doesn't really care about Ish Tov one way or the other.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5794 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
.Quod est demonstrandum:
Youse a F'n lie!!!!
LOL!!!!
"Naturam expellas furca, tamen usque recurret"
-- Horace

That statement is just as appropriate today -- probably moreso -- as it was back then when it was given.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5795 Jan 13, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Neither you nor any of your white racist friends are capable of besting me in a debate. Even Wally, perhaps the smartest of them, is not up to that task....not when he thinks that ending whiteness is just a short step from calling for mass extermination of white folks.
I'm sure there are varying degrees between calling for ending "whiteness" and ending "white people." How many I don't know.

Naturam expellas furca, tamen usque recurret.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5796 Jan 14, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have to understand about Loulou is that she is obsessed with me. She doesn't really care about Ish Tov one way or the other.
Is that so. It's simply not true and you know that. Way back I talked to Barros on several occations. About a lot of stuff . You are so meanspirited and paranoid it's scary. You don't like what I found out about YOU.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5797 Jan 14, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I knew for a long time that while he never directly revealed his identity one could easily find out. I wasn't really interested to bother either until the other day.
Of course you bothered and now you cannot keep to yourself how easy it is to find out who he is. You're just trying to be casual about it. That's just you call others to do it too. So YOU can appear "innocent". But you see it's called stalking, chances are that it's not him you've found is huge.
You take destructivness and jealousy to a whole other level. You're sitting there trying to hide what you really are. I on the other hand am direct and confront ppl to their face. I have no desire to try to "deminish" a mans lifework or harm him. But that's you - and it's jealousy. The only thing I care about you is how mean you really are. And how you use others for your purpose. I'm a loner little Walter. And you're pisser because you couldn't use me like the other clowns . I have no problem telling what your real motives are. A laughing stock is what you are. With all you mr.sexy lmao. Are you so dumb you cannot see it yourself. Obviously you are. And you've got no other ways to disagree than being a huge coward. You're obsessed because you failed to make the best version of your self. After all that's no ones but your own fault. Just because I refused to participate and get into a "lynch" mode. But I proved to myself that I cannot become like that. I've learned. How close I came to danger and become one of you. At the end of the day I don't have it in me.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5798 Jan 14, 2014
And you're right Walter I didn't see what you were doing to others before you did it to me. That's how I learned it was wrong. Of course I should have known better than being so easy. I failed me self. But I'm sure as h!ll never gonna step so low and ever participate in that in my life EVER.
My father has always been there to protect the rights of minorities. And he says almost everyone can become a Nazi or a fanatic ( I'm not saying you are ). But he's glad that I realized I was on a wrong way.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5801 Jan 14, 2014
Well, if you analyse this forum a bit. There in fact IS some jealousy towards black people. "How can a black person be better educated than me, richer" ? Etc etc. "? "I better go find out who he is "." And try to destroy as much as I can -while I stay on the safe side"." I will show how envied I am by the whole world". And I will talk about my long, silky, soft hair. Because there's "good" hair and there's "bad" hair. Lol ."And don't you forget I'm the one with good hair". "I'm on top of the world, I eat pricey designer pizza's". " I travel the world". Yes, yes one actually said so. " I will have every GD thug back me up too so I even can show I'm the sexiest man". " I will have a "doctor " "diagnose" you and "medicate" you when you disagree with me". And "I will show you that I can get a BW". Talking about obsession. Smh. No, you simply fear that there're more and more BP with same priviliges. Otherwise you wouldn't obstuct a whole thread about how envy worthy you are. And pretent you're having a normal conversation. FU - why aren't you on another forum if you really mean it. Because you need an audience you THINK is inferior. And when it turns out it's not the case. That some BP are well educated . Better educated than YOU. Because some are if you open your eyes. Then let's try to be destructive, rather than having a normal conversation. Losers . Lol
Please I mean please . When you realize you're laughed at - at best . And ignored because no one gives a fck. Just stop it. You can't possible be so dumb you're gonna embarrass yourself futher.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5803 Jan 14, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, a homosexual pedophile or something?
LOL! OhrealllyStupid thinks that everyone is like HIM. Notice that OhFrilly is ALWAYS stating or implying thatt whoever he disagrees with is a gay pedophile---not matter what the TOPIC of discussion. What is this OBSESSION of his?

Maybe he's projecting on to others his own homoerotic obsessions....Something which I suspect is also true of Flwofighter.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5804 Jan 14, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Loulou's life so boring that she'd be obsessed with Hendrickson?

Actually, the very title of THIS thread indicaters who's the object of obsession, an obession which Wally seems to share.
But as I said before, with or without any info posted by Wally I could find out--or at least have very skilled friend find out--whatever I want to know about Wally.
But I'm not obsessed with him I doubt that Lou is either. Otherwise, she jmight start some Wally henrickson thread the way OhFrilly, Max and other white racists have started Harrisson or Savant threads.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5805 Jan 14, 2014
Walter and Anal Flow, lol... both racists, yet now squeezing each other's buttcheeks in a desperate attempt to save face, both punked by their intellectual superiors, both reduced to nothing but convulsive whining.

Very entertaining. Too bad this country has so many schmucks like these.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5807 Jan 14, 2014
Loulou wrote:
I failed me self. But I'm sure as h!ll never gonna step so low and ever participate in that in my life EVER.
My father has always been there to protect the rights of minorities. And he says almost everyone can become a Nazi or a fanatic ( I'm not saying you are ). But he's glad that I realized I was on a wrong way.
lol

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5809 Jan 14, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
" http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-releases/201... ;
Ish tov's desires to murder..maim...and rape posters are well documented..by his own posts
So are we to understand that your friend in LE is willing to aid and abet you in assisting Ishtov in carrying out said schemes..??
Cry, racist boy.

You're exposed:

a racist
a moron
a crybaby

Kill yourself.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5811 Jan 14, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
:O)
Oh My..you sound..agitated...perhaps a cup of Chamomile and a good stiff dikkin' from your bf Savant will calm you down a bit..
buh bye
LOL!!!!
Anal Flow had to run off and wank after creating that mental image... you'll notice that if not talking about gay sex, he has nothing much to say but to sputter ethnic slurs.
Bring your gayness out of the closet as you have with your racism, boy, and you'll feel better about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,683,315
ttt is not white 8 min Lady Majestic Rising 15
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 9 min Savant 106
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 14 min White 26
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 18 min Harrisson 254
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 21 min Eme 2
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 36 min Savant 98
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 57 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 2 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web