Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5760 Jan 12, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Harrisson, Ekdesiladki, Attai, Blondegirl, SoulBrotherinLondon and quite a few others I met via AA Forum have seen a number of my writings.(Barros MAY know something now).
Harrisson in a telephone conversation even mentioned that he discovered the university at which I teach and some other of my writings which I hadn't mentioned--based solely on info that I did give him.
SoulinLondon (who now avoids Topix) called me from London to engage in philosophical discussion of some of my work.
Notice that all these people are sane, intelligent, rational, at least reasonably well educated and relatively progressive and anti-racist. Does any of this sound like OhreallyStupid?
And he wonders why I've not shared any of my work with him? Duh....
The stupid goose.
Actually these racists are quite clever... why look, they've invented 25 ways to spell the N-word to avoid Topix censors! Quite ingenious.

However, if you posted a paragraph from your latest book, they wouldn't understand it and would on ranting about the ghetto perfesser.

It's called RACISM... a pathological condition.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5761 Jan 12, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Harrisson, Ekdesiladki, Attai, Blondegirl, SoulBrotherinLondon and quite a few others I met via AA Forum have seen a number of my writings.(Barros MAY know something now).
Harrisson in a telephone conversation even mentioned that he discovered the university at which I teach and some other of my writings which I hadn't mentioned--based solely on info that I did give him.
SoulinLondon (who now avoids Topix) called me from London to engage in philosophical discussion of some of my work.
Notice that all these people are sane, intelligent, rational, at least reasonably well educated and relatively progressive and anti-racist. Does any of this sound like OhreallyStupid?
And he wonders why I've not shared any of my work with him? Duh....
The stupid goose.
You have posted enough information on this Topix forum about yourself to identify you. You surely must be aware of it. It's not hard for one to find out. Even I know your name, the university where you teach, and other kinds of information.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5762 Jan 12, 2014
Walter you should preoccupy yourself with the surveillance on you.

You've already revealed yourself as a genocidal racist, and so you are red-flagged, boy. It's your type who goes off and decides to go hunting along the border, or who knows what?

But, boo hoo, guess what, boy... Constitutional rights are extended to not only whites, but to blacks, Mexicans, etc., too, so whatchagonnado?

Gonna go off and commit an attempted mass-shooting hate crime, boy? I say "attempted", since due to the surveillance you'll be intercepted by a Homeland Security boot up your ass.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5763 Jan 12, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted enough information on this Topix forum about yourself to identify you. You surely must be aware of it. It's not hard for one to find out. Even I know your name, the university where you teach, and other kinds of information.
Excuse me. You surely must have a good reason to go the extremes to find out who ANY poster is in real life.
You're saying you have the Info on this poster, because you found out yourself. 2nd hand Info doesn't count. Which leads us to what you are: a stalker.
I've gotta feeling you're 500% sure who this poster is. With no doubt you wouldn't have posted it otherwise. You see. Sometimes arrogance bites you in the arse. And you make big mistakes. Finally you sure are going to introduce your self and tell who YOU are? Non. Really Walter you're stalking ppl outside this forum because of some bla bla bla. You ought to shut the hell up.
I just some where down the line knew you're an evil, jealouse and vain little man. Yrk.
Isn't there any other way you can win an arguement than that. Well, I guess not. You GD thug.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5764 Jan 13, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak men like you also say they know "things" about others to try to put ppl in place. If you ask them what it is that they know. Well, they'll just say. "Ah, you'd like to know". It's a way of controlling others. Especially in small towns and neighbourhoods. "Ha, I've got something on you". And everybody "fear" those inpredictable types. Here's what you're gonna do take your little X-mas games to a place where the sun never shines.
And take your village gossip somewhere else.
Smh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5765 Jan 13, 2014
Finally no one should be afraid of Walter's " inside knowledge". It's very severe to stalk ppl like that.
Of course it's a whole different problematic when fake or real doctors begin to diagnose ppl and suggest medicin. Like your friend Green. It creates mistrust in general to the heathsystem. That's a bit serious. What a bunch.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#5766 Jan 13, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
......I told him all that before - altho I'm not interested enuff to bother.........

.......he prolly wants someone to post his details here to inflate his ego even more.........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5767 Jan 13, 2014
No, that's just Walter who seems obssesed stalking ppl outside of the forum. That's not alright.
At least the poster knows who it might be if being harassed outside the forum. Thanks for the bump. Wally.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#5769 Jan 13, 2014
Fukanig wrote:
<quoted text>How does that niguh ass taste?
.......das raht........he tosses nicca salad!.........

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5770 Jan 13, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, then why is your fellow reactionary so DENSE? Why does he insist that I'm not an academician at all, or that I've published nothing? Perhaps you should instruct and potty train your fellow racists and rqactionaries. LOL!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#5771 Jan 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. You surely must have a good reason to go the extremes to find out who ANY poster is in real life.
You're saying you have the Info on this poster, because you found out yourself. 2nd hand Info doesn't count. Which leads us to what you are: a stalker.
I've gotta feeling you're 500% sure who this poster is. With no doubt you wouldn't have posted it otherwise. You see. Sometimes arrogance bites you in the arse. And you make big mistakes. Finally you sure are going to introduce your self and tell who YOU are? Non. Really Walter you're stalking ppl outside this forum because of some bla bla bla. You ought to shut the hell up.
I just some where down the line knew you're an evil, jealouse and vain little man. Yrk.
Isn't there any other way you can win an arguement than that. Well, I guess not. You GD thug.
well said Miss and in a funny way. Happy new year.

an erudite whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#5772 Jan 13, 2014
Fukanig wrote:
<quoted text>How does that niguh ass taste?
you should have a taste yourself, maybe it can clean up your mouth no ?

an erudite whiteboi

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5774 Jan 13, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
What he doesn't know is that I could easily find out any info I want on him. I have certain Topix friend--I won't say which one--who has a job and means which easily allows him to tap into info about anyone, anywhere. Even a certain European whom I needed verified he was able to access he easily identified. That's a much as I will say abou it.
As I mentioned to Wally before it is possible to get info on anyone. My friend and I are also laughing our heads off about the absurd claim that I and Attai are identical. "That doesn't even REQUIRE any special effort. You don't need any access to anything to figure that any supposed identity between you and Attai is LAUGHABLE." And he was laughing. So was I. LOL!

Level 3

Location hidden

#5775 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me..but have you ever ONCE opened your trap about Ish Tov's ceaseless stream of VIOLENT threats to posters????..Year after year this cockroach is on an AA forum with the flag of a racist apartheid police state..calling AAs "boys"...and yet you have your f'n panties in a wad about Hendrickson?????
As ypu well know this mother fu**ckin t**rd troll Ish Tov goes on and on about how those with whom it takes issue should be tortured arrested..killed..stomped on by Home;ad Security..etc. etc...in other words dealt with EXACTLY as the jews were treated in Nazi Germany...and of course the Der gute deutsche-Savant- never opren hiss trap to decry its lunacy .
Savant is ALWAYS on his knees like a crack whore in Amsterdam BEGGING for attention...
Touting his exalted -as alleged by him- status in academia...blah..blah..He's the golden(nappy) hair wunderkind of topix AA forum..don't think so...just ask him!!! LOL!!!!
NOBODY made Savant open his trap and divulge details of what he teaches and what his Ph.D topic and what conferences he plans to attend..blah , blah..
So now you're whining that somebody put two and two together and figured out who Savant "really is"..????
STFU..and buy Savant some duct tape for his megalomaniacal trap
I'll call you boy, you racist schmuck.

Racist apartheid state? You're referring to which Arab country? Try being a christian right now in Iraq or Syria or Egypt or... well, in any Moslem country. But not a word about that, eh, boy.

Boy.

Yeah, you're bent because I called you on YOUR racism, boy, and you demonstrate it with every post.

Yes, racists like you are sociopaths and should not be allowed to walk free. You're a hate crime waiting to happen, boy. That's why I made sure law enforcement knows about you.

Is this the crab-in-a-basket syndrome. Savant IS somebody, and you? You're a marginal irrelevant gurgling misfit, boy! You're NOTHING!

How jealous you are of him. You are incapable of making intelligent comments, just this racist and envious raving!

You're NOTHING, boy!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#5776 Jan 13, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> What he doesn't know is that I could easily find out any info I want on him. I have certain Topix friend--I won't say which one--who has a job and means which easily allows him to tap into info about anyone, anywhere. Even a certain European whom I needed verified he was able to access he easily identified. That's a much as I will say abou it.
As I mentioned to Wally before it is possible to get info on anyone. My friend and I are also laughing our heads off about the absurd claim that I and Attai are identical. "That doesn't even REQUIRE any special effort. You don't need any access to anything to figure that any supposed identity between you and Attai is LAUGHABLE." And he was laughing. So was I. LOL!
What these dumbass racists don't grasp is that it is NOT A JOKE that certain agencies (under the vague umbrella of “Homeland Security”) DO keep tabs on forums like this, and they DO appreciate my consistency in pointing out when people with genocidal mentalities show up, talking about mass murder, etc.

I say “come see me and I'll eat your liver” and they take this seriously? LOL!!! Right, I live on a diet of racist liver... hell no! It all tastes like cheap beer and greasy junk food!

But when someone starts going on about wiping out crackers or massacring border-crossers... well, law enforcement wants those people on their lists.

They had James von Brunn (Holocaust museum shooter) on a list but weren't watching him carefully enough. I'm making sure they are regularly alerted about the genocidally-inclined potential terrorists who infest Topix.

I'm just trying to be a good citizen...

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5778 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me..but have you ever ONCE opened your trap about Ish Tov's ceaseless stream of VIOLENT threats to posters????..Year after year this cockroach is on an AA forum with the flag of a racist apartheid police state..calling AAs "boys"...and yet you have your f'n panties in a wad about Hendrickson?????
As ypu well know this mother fu**ckin t**rd troll Ish Tov goes on and on about how those with whom it takes issue should be tortured arrested..killed..stomped on by Home;ad Security..etc. etc...in other words dealt with EXACTLY as the jews were treated in Nazi Germany...and of course the Der gute deutsche-Savant- never opren hiss trap to decry its lunacy .
Savant is ALWAYS on his knees like a crack whore in Amsterdam BEGGING for attention...
Touting his exalted -as alleged by him- status in academia...blah..blah..He's the golden(nappy) hair wunderkind of topix AA forum..don't think so...just ask him!!! LOL!!!!
NOBODY made Savant open his trap and divulge details of what he teaches and what his Ph.D topic and what conferences he plans to attend..blah , blah..
So now you're whining that somebody put two and two together and figured out who Savant "really is"..????
STFU..and buy Savant some duct tape for his megalomaniacal trap
The remarkable thinkg about Flowfighter is that he's never able to discuss anything. He's only able to cast aspersions, often homophobic aspersions which even and undergrad Psychology student can recognize as a sign of closet homoeroticism.
If anyone has paid attention to both posts and threads i contributed over time they'd notice that I always focus on ISSUES. I could get or have someone get info on Wally, Flowfighter or whomever. But I don't concern myself with that sor to thing. I will at times show my CONTEMPT for anyone who disrespects me, vilifies Black people, or shows a simple lack of respect for reason and truth. When I start a thread like BLACK REVOLUTIONARY FILMS, or the threat on Fanon, or what have you, I can deal with folk disagreeing with me. But I won't tolerate anyone --white, black or other--disrespecting me. And I have limited patience with people who won't THINK. Or at least won't think honestly. At some point I will call you out! Your stupidity is nauseating, Aunt Jemima Fartfighter,

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5779 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck Sacunt's BLAC AS**S...vermin..BOTH YOU and Sacunt need to be EXPOSED....
I DEFY either of you c88nts to gp public WITH your Topix AA forum posts..
That means ALL of them..
You ready for that?????..
that would be a YES..or a NO
LOL!!!
Meanwhile, this punk kisses up to more white racists in AA forum than anyone-even Abdurratin or Capree

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5780 Jan 13, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck Sacunt's BLAC AS**S...vermin..BOTH YOU and Sacunt need to be EXPOSED....
I DEFY either of you c88nts to gp public WITH your Topix AA forum posts..
That means ALL of them..
You ready for that?????..
that would be a YES..or a NO
LOL!!!
I wouldn't consider investigating you worth my time. And as much as I'm contemptuous of you--or maybe BECAUSE I am contemptuous--I wouldn't pay much attention even if someone else did do such research. I have too much REAL research to be concerned with.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5781 Jan 13, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
well said Miss and in a funny way. Happy new year.
an erudite whiteboi
Lol
Happy New Year to you too
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5783 Jan 13, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> What he doesn't know is that I could easily find out any info I want on him. I have certain Topix friend--I won't say which one--who has a job and means which easily allows him to tap into info about anyone, anywhere. Even a certain European whom I needed verified he was able to access he easily identified. That's a much as I will say abou it.
I understand.
I was reading on the French thread. Where I learned what you mean when you say certain things. I want to make it very clear I want the mildest solution possible to solve the immigration problems we have, the way I see it. All this genocide theories bla bla bla. Would send us into darkness. I understand by now ending whiteness just means same priviliges to black and whites. Lol
It's not that anyone wants to kill us. Paranoiawise I'm not at that level. It's an act of balance. A world where we discuss if ppl should eat or not or being able to see a doctor. Is not a world I want to live in. It's a given for me. That even my annoying, mf dumb neighbour has a decent life. That I disagree with him in almost every thing . Is secondary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black men like to rape white women and w... (Sep '09) 3 min Straos 188
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 109,954
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,192,504
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 min Beautiful Creole 6,477
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 10 min UruEuWauWau 752
Sign these two seperate petitions for reperations 11 min coretta 46
Ta-nehisi Coates Reparations debate 12 min coretta 16
All women prefer white men 13 min SadButTrue 2,645
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 19 min iamcuriousnow 23
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min Glimmer 29,176
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 31,232
More from around the web