attai=savant??

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5735 Jan 8, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> If anything I'm a resolute revolutionary. Be thankful if I haven't put your racist reactionary carcass in front of a firing squad. Some of my fellow revolutionaries are not opposed (as am I) to capital punishment.
You had better bring some friends,,,,,Tom

I bet your for abortion though..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5736 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Who You callin Old,...
I met an old black man the other day..........

He was 42

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5737 Jan 8, 2014
Fantasies of slavery... Max losing it again with his scared tough-guy act, I think Savant made him crap his pants...

Carry on, racist Yank scum.

Very entertaining.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5738 Jan 8, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Fantasies of slavery... Max losing it again with his scared tough-guy act, I think Savant made him crap his pants...
Carry on, racist Yank scum.
Very entertaining.
Yeah..........

Slaveant is one hard professor negro..........LOL

What is very entertaining is when I put INS on my pick up and drive around the city..........

Run Mexican run
Loulou

Denmark

#5739 Jan 8, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the part where sONE tells her slave girl (you) to get your big azz in there and finish washing her linens and maybe she will allow your hungry fat azz to have some hog jaws if you get done before dark. Of course you answer... Yessim Mrs. sONE I's do that right now Miss and you run your azz to do the work required of you to not be beaten.
Good Times.
Yes, I'm sure sONE will be back soon thanking you for your loyal friendship . Everything else would be rude, wouldn't it now. Much like Walter did the other day, when you nominated him for the sexiest man on Topix, he thanked you heartily .;)
You fit right in with your friends. Just keep it up. Hep, hep.
Let's just hope they appreciate you as much, as you do them. I'm sure they do, they're prob just busy right now. After all they are very important citizens. The ones whos opinions and great analytic skills the world cannot live without.
Loulou

Denmark

#5740 Jan 9, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider before you Pet it...turtles carry Salmonella
Salmonella is especially dangerous for children and senior citizens
Yes, you're a fool who much like your other friends reacts as follows , with commonsense opinions, phrases, fatalism, primitive projection and 3rd grade "humor". What a catch society must see you as. Trash is what you are.
Loulou

Denmark

#5741 Jan 9, 2014
Imagine this, being homeschooled and indoctrinated by a couple of Yank, hillbillie parents. Sitting like a good little kid memorization your parents BS. The proud parents tell you that you're a genius. And you believe it, because there's no one to compare your self to. Lol And later on when you repeat the same BS you sound dumb and like a 90 year old person. Your parents push you to get married as soon as they can. Afraid those hormones will bring shame to the family ( Free give away actually they're admitting how they are themselves ).And when you stand there with your anti-gay sign and pro-life sign and demonstate. You think it's YOUR opinions. And you think YOU chosed your life. And you're so out of touch with reality you think others are jealouse. Fact is your parents never trustet you enough to make your own choises. You end up over paranoid. Coz others shouldn't find out how incompetent and co-depended you really are. And desparate to fit in. Lol Oh, horror.
Gain a vita.

“ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED

#5742 Jan 9, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Imagine this, being homeschooled and indoctrinated by a couple of Yank, hillbillie parents. Sitting like a good little kid memorization your parents BS. The proud parents tell you that you're a genius. And you believe it, because there's no one to compare your self to. Lol And later on when you repeat the same BS you sound dumb and like a 90 year old person. Your parents push you to get married as soon as they can. Afraid those hormones will bring shame to the family ( Free give away actually they're admitting how they are themselves ).And when you stand there with your anti-gay sign and pro-life sign and demonstate. You think it's YOUR opinions. And you think YOU chosed your life. And you're so out of touch with reality you think others are jealouse. Fact is your parents never trustet you enough to make your own choises. You end up over paranoid. Coz others shouldn't find out how incompetent and co-depended you really are. And desparate to fit in. Lol Oh, horror.
Gain a vita.
Imagine being home schooled by a black family..........

First you learn you have a dad that doesn't live at home and you don't even know his name

Second....you learn that your mom is an idiot welfare rat that has 7 children

Third.......you realize that you will have to learn on your own while sitting on the floor so as to not be hit by bullets coming through the windows and walls

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5745 Jan 9, 2014
MAX JOKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine being home schooled by a black family..........
First you learn you have a dad that doesn't live at home and you don't even know his name
Second....you learn that your mom is an idiot welfare rat that has 7 children
Third.......you realize that you will have to learn on your own while sitting on the floor so as to not be hit by bullets coming through the windows and walls

I'd rather Light a Match than Curse your Darkness,

Most Liquiour Stores Now take EBT Cards,...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5747 Jan 10, 2014
When ppl show up to tell others about their virtues and values and think all beauty is gonna dissapear and all other ppl are just mean and jealouse . It's prob symptomatic for one thing: fear.
And perhaps it's showing that progression is already happening in society. E.g healthcare for all, better living conditions for the weakest . And perhaps it's a sign that those things in fact are already happening and society is moving towards other values.
Would they show up like that if they didn't feel threatend by that, hardly. Lmao
Lean back and watch the show.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5748 Jan 10, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical uneducated ghetto rat.....
LOL! I teach Plato, Aristotle, Kand, Locke, Rousseau, Hegel, Marx, Sartre, and to both white and black and latin students. I'm a PUBLISHED SCHOLAR whose works are often taught in places like Brown, Purdue, Princeton, etc. I'm more familiar with Western philosophical thought than are most white Westerners; more familiar also with western history, Literature, arts, etc.
Not too bad for an "uneducated" guy from the ghetto? But since I am "uneducated" Ohreally can't be just ignorant, but a stupid crustacean as well.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#5749 Jan 10, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I teach Plato, Aristotle, Kand, Locke, Rousseau, Hegel, Marx, Sartre, and to both white and black and latin students. I'm a PUBLISHED SCHOLAR whose works are often taught in places like Brown, Purdue, Princeton, etc. I'm more familiar with Western philosophical thought than are most white Westerners; more familiar also with western history, Literature, arts, etc.
Not too bad for an "uneducated" guy from the ghetto? But since I am "uneducated" Ohreally can't be just ignorant, but a stupid crustacean as well.
....nicca........I couldn't b paid to read yo sh**........word........

Level 8

Paris France

#5750 Jan 11, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....nicca........I couldn't b paid to read yo sh**........word........
who could be fool enough to pay one cent to get your "opinion" ? Nobody, it's totally worthless.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#5751 Jan 11, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Sir, you're a bit tough on the witty crustaceans :-)
I'm sure a Chesapeake bay crab is like a graduate compared to our pale robe-vested "friend".

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#5752 Jan 12, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
who could be fool enough to pay one cent to get your "opinion" ? Nobody, it's totally worthless.
a whiteboi
...no more worthless than your opinion - u sicophantic nicca d**k suckin knob end..........

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5755 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>....nicca........I couldn't b paid to read yo sh**........word........
You're not even literate, you stupid crustacean,

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5756 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>...no more worthless than your opinion - u sicophantic nicca d**k suckin knob end..........
Sounds more like a description of you in prison. LOL!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5757 Jan 12, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Sir, you're a bit tough on the witty crustaceans :-)
I'm sure a Chesapeake bay crab is like a graduate compared to our pale robe-vested "friend".
a whiteboi
Come to think of it I do owe crustaceans an apology for implying between their species and that mindless ameba, Masud.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5758 Jan 12, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>...SCARED to NAME his writings for FEAR of being identified
.....as a LIAR.
Harrisson, Ekdesiladki, Attai, Blondegirl, SoulBrotherinLondon and quite a few others I met via AA Forum have seen a number of my writings.(Barros MAY know something now).

Harrisson in a telephone conversation even mentioned that he discovered the university at which I teach and some other of my writings which I hadn't mentioned--based solely on info that I did give him.
SoulinLondon (who now avoids Topix) called me from London to engage in philosophical discussion of some of my work.

Notice that all these people are sane, intelligent, rational, at least reasonably well educated and relatively progressive and anti-racist. Does any of this sound like OhreallyStupid?

And he wonders why I've not shared any of my work with him? Duh....

The stupid goose.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5759 Jan 12, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Come to think of it I do owe crustaceans an apology for implying between their species and that mindless ameba, Masud.
I have encountered this same dilemma. I start to call them pigs... but why insult all suids in the process? Snakes? No, snakes deserve respect. Rats? Same thing... even a rat should not be so insulted.

And so...“dumb as a rock”??? No, actually I have more respect for the rocks than for these racists. Scum? Scum is usually algae... a living thing.

I just can't find anything low enough with which to make analogy to a drooling racist... sigh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 17 min Sadbuttrue 213
BM are envious of WM but you don't do anything ... 19 min Sadbuttrue 1
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 20 min Sadbuttrue 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Gag me 1,581,898
BM status drops to the level of Mexicans 28 min sbt 1
Black Mens status drops to the level of Mexican... 29 min Sbt 1
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 30 min Sbt 14
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web