attai=savant??
Loulou

Denmark

#5706 Jan 6, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she's hopelessly jealous of sONE. It's so obvious. She and Lady Greensleeves too.
Actually on a serious note. I have a hard time believing some one would spend their formative years. Five years eight posts a day on a Topix forum. And now lives a "flawless", "perfect" life. And posters like you and the two other hairflippers desperatly need others to be jealouse. I started posting here a year ago when I had a skiing accident. 3 surgeries and missed a semester. I'm lazy not doing what I should be doing. Etc
I do not for one minut believe your stories. They don't make sense. Honestly prob not to anyone believe them, other than those who lie too much themselves. You could be anything from what you say you are ( not likely since you overesteemate your selves ) till someone in wheelchairs making up stories about a non-existing perfect life. I do sometimes think if you've got some severe chronically physically illnesses. Posting fake pictures and stories. I really, really don't care. But you have to come up with SOMETHING when you're called out. And that's wishfull thinking . You are simply not normal.
Loulou

Denmark

#5708 Jan 7, 2014
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!
.... btw You just gave that skank an orgasm.......lol
You know what. There's no intelligence added to your primitivity, no humor - nothing. You basicly OINK out your "sentences". Why isn't Walter telling you that? He doesn't because he's using you to feel better about himself. Because he knows you somehow want to fit in. And you'll support all his gradiosity. But if he had to invite you for dinner in his house that wouldn't look good. Would it now . Nop. He does not want to be associated with you in the real world. It's just because he feels lousy that he has to kiss the behind of his supiriors - he's like that. It's not you.
He just need to feel that someone is lower in the hierachy than he is. Lmao
He'd degrade himself to get attention from ppl who're in higher positions. And all they do is ...... Laugh. Walter I actually think you are pisser coz your bozz is black. Am I right?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5710 Jan 7, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo says what?
Yeah, tell us what YOU are saying....on second thought, forget it and get on back to your Meth and corn squeezings

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5711 Jan 7, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, tell us what YOU are saying....on second thought, forget it and get on back to your Meth and corn squeezings
LOL @ homo talking about corn squeezing..........

Feed it to your pit turtle

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5712 Jan 7, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ homo talking about corn squeezing..........
Feed it to your pit turtle

Corn on the      Knob,...
tga

United States

#5714 Jan 7, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. They get to be around you. Are you up for being voted on as Topix' sexiest man. You give everyone ( including me ) blush, blush . Jizzle in the panties .
Nixxer women cumming all over white guys... in the black forum.

smh
tga

United States

#5716 Jan 7, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
Question for the group:
Why does attai live in France,
... and support reparations for slavery in America?
(I smell monkeyshines...)
Of course he's a black boy ... they want to be anything other that black.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5717 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Corn on the      Knob,...
I hear you can get a Rock for 20 bucks..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5718 Jan 7, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well, then, that office will be informed about your genocidal tendencies.
Boy.
To a crowded courtroom on the late afternoon of November 25, presiding Judge Lamin Mohd Yunus announced the verdict by an international panel of seven jurists:

“The Tribunal is satisfied, beyond reasonable doubt, that the first defendant,(General) Amos Yaron, is guilty of crimes against humanity and genocide, and the second defendant, the State of Israel, is guilty of genocide.”

–

The landmark ruling against Israel for its genocide against the Palestinian people rendered by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is significant for several reasons:

Got that kosher taco vendor..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5719 Jan 7, 2014
oH_My wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you might be prejudiced against whites, slinging thos
"sweeping generalizations" like that.
All you need in there is a sister humping and an IfkkdyaMOM,
....and you even a wimp like YOU could earn a "ghetto" patch for your polyester vest....Poindexter.
Slaveant is a hard core Tom..........

Location Shown

#5720 Jan 7, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you can get a Rock for 20 bucks..........

Want to Pet it,...

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5721 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to Pet it,...
Consider before you Pet it...turtles carry Salmonella

Salmonella is especially dangerous for children and senior citizens
tga

United States

#5723 Jan 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to Pet it,...
Hell NO........!!

lol

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5725 Jan 7, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
To a crowded courtroom on the late afternoon of November 25, presiding Judge Lamin Mohd Yunus announced the verdict by an international panel of seven jurists:
“The Tribunal is satisfied, beyond reasonable doubt, that the first defendant,(General) Amos Yaron, is guilty of crimes against humanity and genocide, and the second defendant, the State of Israel, is guilty of genocide.”
–
The landmark ruling against Israel for its genocide against the Palestinian people rendered by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is significant for several reasons:
Got that kosher taco vendor..........
Kuala Lumpur, lol... in a Moslem country. They all lie for each other.

Look up the definition of genocide, jackass.

It does not include SELF-DEFENSE.

But if terrorists were butt-bombing and rocketing civilians in your town, that would be ok, eh?

You filthy Nazi scum.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5726 Jan 7, 2014
oH_My wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you might be prejudiced against whites, slinging thos
"sweeping generalizations" like that.
All you need in there is a sister humping and an IfkkdyaMOM,
....and you even a wimp like YOU could earn a "ghetto" patch for your polyester vest....Poindexter.
You see like you might be on Meth to have written such barely intelligible jibberish, or to be so dense that you cannot distinguish between hatred of white racism and hatred of white people.
Now stay out of adult conversation until your mama properly potty trains you.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5727 Jan 7, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaveant is a hard core Tom..........
If anything I'm a resolute revolutionary. Be thankful if I haven't put your racist reactionary carcass in front of a firing squad. Some of my fellow revolutionaries are not opposed (as am I) to capital punishment.
Loulou

Denmark

#5730 Jan 8, 2014
What so happend yesterday was. Tga nominated Walter for the Sexiest Man of Topix. He heartily and tearfully I'd say.
thanked her for the nomination, and for making all this come through . Or what ever.
Suddenly the thread dissapeard. Some would say it's jealousy. I'm taking a wild guess here. Walter himself will say there's jealousy involved.
But Loulou is such a warm and generous person - always ready to provide the people what they need. Here ya go - eyecandy unlimited: https://www.google.dk/search...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5731 Jan 8, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical uneducated ghetto rat.....
The rats are the racists like you, boy.
Loulou

Denmark

#5732 Jan 8, 2014
Massa Hendrickson and Miss sONE.
Massa : "You go show them black slaves your nice new red dress and your nice curley blonde hair".
Slave woman to slave husband : ". My, my, have you seen Miss sONE she sure is fiiiine".
Miss sONE aka little Red Riding Hood. Runs along. Meets a big bad woolf who says: "Your dress is UGLY".
She runs home and tells Massa Hendrickson: "some one called my dress ugly".
"Don't you worry lil darlin' they're just jealouse at you" Massa says.
Lmao . Say what you have to say or shut up.will, you. Dillerant comedy.

Location Shown

#5733 Jan 8, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider before you Pet it...turtles carry Salmonella
Salmonella is especially dangerous for children and senior citizens

Who You callin Old,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 22
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min TheOriginalDoby 236
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min White and Forever 2,037
White Athiest's answers to BP 7 min Skiff Azlaan 1
AA/Israelites Should Research... 7 min White and Forever 2
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 9 min White and Forever 36
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 12 min Raquel 3,460
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min TranshumanX 46,287
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 40 min Don Barros Serrano 32,582
The UK has left the EU 5 hr Oh No You Di-nt 89
More from around the web