Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5660 Jan 5, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be peace without Israel
Now go arrest some children for throwing stones
There would be peace without Islam, boy.

So Israel shouldn't exist? Which other ethnic group would you deprive of their country?

Should Estonia exist? Portugal? Bolivia? Kenya? Thailand?

Oh, right, only Israel is a problem.

You're a Nazi.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5662 Jan 5, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
In practical terms, the frequency response of the circuits in a typical highly-sensitive optical receiver are not able to respond at the PWM frequency so they tend to average out the PWM switching frequency and leave only the modulation, with the result being a voltage that is very close to the original analog signal applied to the modulator.

I would like to gauge interest in optical motherboard technologies which would replace metal (Cu) traces with optical waveguides and lasers to facilitate the communication between CPU/Northbridge/Memory (FSB). Let's assume for a minute that all the technology to do this exists and that it is possible to increase the fundamental limits of the physical FSB into say the 100's of GHz range.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5663 Jan 5, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be peace without Islam, boy.
So Israel shouldn't exist? Which other ethnic group would you deprive of their country?
Should Estonia exist? Portugal? Bolivia? Kenya? Thailand?
Oh, right, only Israel is a problem.
You're a Nazi.
Seems like you don't want America to exist..........

You never answer this question..........

What would Israel do if it were invaded like America is being invaded by Mexicans..........

They would shot the smell no good Mexican asses

But......i'm a racist for wanting Mexicans thrown out and a wall built on the boarder

Why..........cause you like Mexicans and Jews

You want Arabs and Palestinians killed ..........

I feel the same way about Mexicans

You coward traitor beaner lovin cum guzzler

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5664 Jan 5, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to gauge interest in optical motherboard technologies which would replace metal (Cu) traces with optical waveguides and lasers to facilitate the communication between CPU/Northbridge/Memory (FSB). Let's assume for a minute that all the technology to do this exists and that it is possible to increase the fundamental limits of the physical FSB into say the 100's of GHz range.
I do have the results from CPU-Z, which reports:

Family: 6
Ext. Family: 7
Model: 4
Ext. Model: 4
Stepping: 4
Revision: A9

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5667 Jan 5, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
A pet Turtle..........lol
I feel for the young man..........
Couldn't afford a real pet..........
A dog is a little expensive for a welfare family
This moron doesn't doesn't know that many kinds of animals--all more intelligent than himself--can be "real" pets.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5669 Jan 5, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> This moron doesn't doesn't know that many kinds of animals--all more intelligent than himself--can be "real" pets.
Yes... my daughter had a pet lizard who was smarter than Max.

When I was a kid I had a pet caiman that was smarter than Max.

In the 70's I had a pet rock that was smarter than Max.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5670 Jan 5, 2014
Voi Todella wrote:
Shut up Oh'Really you tedious twit.

Location Shown

#5671 Jan 6, 2014
A Whitey Boy Made it Big,...

Ridiculously Rich Person Behind It: Gary Dahl

Estimated Profit:$15M in just the first six months

The idea of selling a rock is about as ridiculous as it gets. But one man figured out how to sell them and make millions in just a few short months.

Dahl, a former advertising executive, sold his rocks for $3.95 on a bed of hay. Each sale earned him a profit of roughly $3.

He sold the rocks as "hassle-free" pets, complete with a pet training manual and a card board box fashioned after a pet carrier. The rocks were an instant hit and turned into one of the greatest fads of all time.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/9-ridiculous-i...

Location Shown

#5672 Jan 6, 2014
Only Thing Dumber than a Box of Rocks,

Is Buying One,...

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5673 Jan 6, 2014
Voi Todella wrote:
Whoever gives OhreallyStupid a "brilliant" icon for anything must be even DUMBER than Ohreally.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5674 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... my daughter had a pet lizard who was smarter than Max.
When I was a kid I had a pet caiman that was smarter than Max.
In the 70's I had a pet rock that was smarter than Max.
LOL!

And since even Max Jackass isn't quite as dumb as OhFrilly--CLOSE but not quite as dumb--what species of life is Ohreally. Maybe an ameba? The ameba is lower on the evolutionary scale than a lizard.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#5675 Jan 6, 2014
Voi Todella wrote:
One other thing that OhReallyDumb doesn't realize: In order for the fallacy of Argumentum ad Hominem to be committed, there must be two arguers. Someone must pose an ARGUMENT to which his opponent replies by attacking HIM rather than his argument, and offering that attack in the place of an argument.
Maybe OhSmelly should take an introductory course in Logic after he obtains his GED. LOL!
When you learn how to read, study Chapter 3 of A CONCISE INTRODUCTION TO LOGIC, the chapter on informal fallacies. You stupid goose.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#5676 Jan 6, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. It is not so easy to see that increasing the minimum wage "improves the economy." And your claim that it "restores the middle class" requires considerable substantiation, as it makes, prima facie, no sense at all. As for making "people overall more happy with their lot," that too is not so obvious at all.
No one needs to explain anything to you. But here's what. What is it ppl don't get about you and your hairflipping crew. Lol
When 3-4 apparently well educated ppl ( I say apparently - coz Greensleeves is no doctor ). Show up more or less at the same time -and every time, to be envied, bragging about pricey dinners ( don't be childish and demand links ). Why is it ppl don't get it. You sugar coat E-VE-RY word. Your whole attitude indicates you're hoping to ad insult to injury - so to speak. You know eachother from before. You liars. You're too cowardly to show up here alone. There's NOTHING even such a little thing as hungry ppl - you have compassion for.
No matter what I think ppl ought to know what you're all about. FU little man.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#5677 Jan 6, 2014
Walter. "Ending whiteness" is not what you think. That black people are gonna take anything from you. It just means whites should have no more priviliges than black. YOU knew from the get-go that was the point. Thanks "God" I listened to my stomach feeling and started avoiding you. It was when you laughed, when I said I think everyone should have food, healthcare, housing. etc. Sorry Wally even I cannot step lower than that.
There's nothing wrong being proud of being white because our ancestors were white, that's who we are . But to you it just doesn't come naturally. That's why you hysterically have been flipping your hair. Lol
Enjoy your pricey dinners. You guys actually said that several times . Smh
How do you like your dinner? In a restaurant full of 50 mill hungry American children. Isn't there any limit to how tasteless a man can become. Just saying...!

Level 3

Location hidden

#5678 Jan 6, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you don't want America to exist..........
You never answer this question..........
What would Israel do if it were invaded like America is being invaded by Mexicans..........
They would shot the smell no good Mexican asses
But......i'm a racist for wanting Mexicans thrown out and a wall built on the boarder
Why..........cause you like Mexicans and Jews
You want Arabs and Palestinians killed ..........
I feel the same way about Mexicans
You coward traitor beaner lovin cum guzzler
Well, Max, you can join your racist friends now on the law enforcement list...

You want people shot? You're a genocidal freak, boy.

You are an enemy of this country, boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5679 Jan 6, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
And since even Max Jackass isn't quite as dumb as OhFrilly--CLOSE but not quite as dumb--what species of life is Ohreally. Maybe an ameba? The ameba is lower on the evolutionary scale than a lizard.
Further back... anaerobic bacterium.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5680 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Max, you can join your racist friends now on the law enforcement list...
You want people shot? You're a genocidal freak, boy.
You are an enemy of this country, boy.
OK.......... maybe a machete stuck in your puss E then.....

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#5681 Jan 6, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> This moron doesn't doesn't know that many kinds of animals--all more intelligent than himself--can be "real" pets.
Homo says what?
FUKANIG

Darlington, SC

#5682 Jan 6, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo says what?
That he's as dumb as a rock.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5683 Jan 6, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.......... maybe a machete stuck in your puss E then.....
You wouldn't be good with a machete, Max. I, however, am an expert.

But... now you're being dealt with as a potential terrorist. You may be another James von Brunn in the making... but we're dealing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blk Wmn no longer have to settle for Crumbs and... 2 min T BOS 10
Poll West African Men vs. East African Men who is HO... (Sep '09) 2 min KenyanBoy 110
Rock is back 3 min r0ck 1
Black peoole are unevolved hominids. 4 min T BOS 17
all your brothas are on the dl sistas 4 min Tamale 4
IR love BW WM 5 min kielbasa 19
Can you guess her ethnicity? 6 min KenyanBoy 4
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 10 min Nikki 35
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Gmoney 34,417
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 25 min PolakPotrafi 2,449
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 122,366
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr trish_b 990
More from around the web