attai=savant??
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#5247 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonetheless he was opposed to slavery. Jefferson said,“The legacy of slavery will destroy this country.”
He also argued before the colonial govt of VA that slavery be abolished. His argument was rejected, of course. And he argued the same before the Constitutional Convention.
So the FACT is: Thomas Jefferson was opposed to slavery.
But you obviously are not.
Pig.
Scum.
Let's say I was opposed to polygamy.

But married three women.

What would that make me?
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#5248 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she doesn't annoy me. I'm beyond being annoyed by every sick racist who comes along. She disgusts me, yes...
Yes, I think you're right about her delusional condition. I think local law enforcement should check on her, make sure she's not “playing doctor” with anyone, sticking needles in people she's confined in her attic, and so on.
And she's not the only one in here who deserves to be checked... this pack of racists all show sociopathic traits.
Imagine her coming at you with a loaded needle...“I'm a DOCTOR!!!” LOL...
And it looks like 2 of her friends are Constitutional experts, LOL!!! That's right the 10th Amendement was there to protect their slaver ancestors! LOL!!!
Thomas Jefferson was opposed to slavery, for the record.
Well, she sounds as if she's reading the leaflet of her own medication. Retelling what her psych told her - mixed with some google. Lol If a doctor went on-line like that. It'd cost big time. The objective responsability is way bigger than anything when there's an autorisation involved. Due to our law it's illegal what she's doing, suggesting medication and being "diagnostic". That is if she actively claims to be a doctor or is one. That's one disturbed woman.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#5249 Dec 28, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
But married three women.
What would that make me?
A deluded dreamer.
It's called wishfull thinking . It's prob hard to find three women on this planet who'd even look at you.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#5250 Dec 28, 2013
Why don't some of you apply for grants for a community center or a shelter. Where you can sit and admire each other. And hold hands. Lmao

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5252 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
But married three women.
What would that make me?
Shut up.

Jefferson was opposed to slavery, boy. He said so clearly many times.

If you want to start a Jefferson discussion then start a thread about it.

Boy.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5253 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up.
Jefferson was opposed to slavery, boy. He said so clearly many times.
If you want to start a Jefferson discussion then start a thread about it.
Boy.
Robert E. Lee was also opposed to slavery and did not have slaves. His wife "inherited" slaves from her family and he did his best to free as many of them as posiible,finding jobs for those he could, and educated them in a time it was against the law to do so- so that there might be some kind of chance for them.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#5254 Dec 28, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert E. Lee was also opposed to slavery and did not have slaves. His wife "inherited" slaves from her family and he did his best to free as many of them as posiible,finding jobs for those he could, and educated them in a time it was against the law to do so- so that there might be some kind of chance for them.
And then they robbed his land and turned it into a cemetery.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5255 Dec 28, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware also that Lee tried to help freed slaves after the war.

His decision to fight for the Confederats was treason and unacceptable. Without him the war would have lasted a year at most. Many died because of this.

He also presided over the hanging of John Brown at Harper's Ferry, which was, one could say, his first act in favor of the Confederats,.

Like Jefferson he was a contradiction. We can admire certain aspects of his personality but condemn others...

Location hidden

#5256 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
And then they robbed his land and turned it into a cemetery.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...
smh. That's all it was about imho- a land and power grab by the feds. And it hasn't changed. And people still want them to have more power.

Location hidden

#5258 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware also that Lee tried to help freed slaves after the war.
His decision to fight for the Confederats was treason and unacceptable. Without him the war would have lasted a year at most. Many died because of this.
He also presided over the hanging of John Brown at Harper's Ferry, which was, one could say, his first act in favor of the Confederats,.
Like Jefferson he was a contradiction. We can admire certain aspects of his personality but condemn others...
Things Lee said about slavery and the actions I mention in MY POST ABOVE happened BEFORE the Civil War.

"If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation... to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying,'let us separate.'" QUOTED by THOMAS JEFFERSON

In the Bill of Rights the 10th Amendment to the US constitution reads, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Article 1 Section 10, states the Powers prohibited of States;

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

It does not list secession, and each state that joined the Confederacy seceded before joining.

Location hidden

#5259 Dec 28, 2013
Chucky McSpeers wrote:
Oh, I see, thanks.Hmmm, Interesting...

I'm not seeing your posts much lately- maybe I'm just not on here at the same time that you are, or that I am so often on this one thread lately.

Have a wonderful New Yeay :)

Location hidden

#5260 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
He answered as Sora without signing out first as "Savant".
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
Spaghetti ala vongole:
http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/spaghetti-al...
And some more Christmas Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BmG0mPoWMkAXX
I just clicked on that link. I don't know much about that "couple" because I only clicked on that thread they are always on about once every few weeks or so. Sometimes I won't click on it for many months. "They" always seemed benign, from the few posts I've read, unlike the "attai" thing :/

Nice other links. I'm making not of the recipes too. Keep them coming. I want to try lots of new stuff.

Location hidden

#5261 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, how absurd for you to whine, given that your drunken illegal-alien gringo ancestors committed all manner of outrage on Native peoples and there's a long list of crap y'all did to the Mexican population in Texas as well.
I should stop speaking so crudely, and speak instead of the nice things white Yanks have done, like the soldiers cutting off female genitalia and pinning them to their hats after massacring and raping a Native settlement.
I especially like the hunting parties in California, excursions for the sole purpose of genocide, to wipe out any Natives found. They liked to toss the babies on their bayonets.
But y'all aren't mentally disturbed.
In your case, also not very bright...
Well, I wasn't lumping you in with some supposed historical group. I was talking about YOU as an individual and the vile things that come into YOUR mind and that you post NOW. Real Ed Gein stuff.

Location hidden

#5263 Dec 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
California is a Democratic-voting state, and look how much more advanced than Texas... Texas is truly a backwater, thanks to all the white racist gringos.
The sooner we get those immigrants legalized and voting, the better! Save the country from any more Bushes!
Are you insane? California has been declining for decades and if it were not for massive new immigration, it would be losing population- because many long term citizens are leaving. I know numerous people who have come here from California in the last 10 years- didn't know any who had come from there when I was a child.

I think you remember some things as they were 30-40 years ago, and not in the current time.

Back in the time machine......

Location hidden

#5264 Dec 28, 2013
Chucky McSpeers wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be quick, anymore.
They're posted with disappearing bandwidth.
My accounts and posts get scrubbed quicker than even Dopey's do.
smh, that sucks.
Sarkov the Magnificent

Crownsville, MD

#5265 Dec 28, 2013
A Negro masquerading as a Jew! Absolutely hilarious.
Sarkov the Magnificent

Crownsville, MD

#5267 Dec 28, 2013
Chucky McSpeers wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you're OK with a picture ID to exercise the PRIVILEGE of driving,
.....but not the RIGHT to vote?
Because that is standard Negro thought. They see nothing wrong with allowing slugs to overrun their backyards.

Location hidden

#5268 Dec 28, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
CA has the 9th largest economy in the WORLD you stupid fk.
You're talking GDP. Mexico has a decent GDP. China and Russia are near the top. It doesn't mean, necessarily, that quality of life is great or that other factors add up to a great quality of life for many/most. People are leaving California for other place in large numbers.

Location hidden

#5269 Dec 28, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
I would like to wish a Merry belated Christmas to Walter, Lady Greensleeves, Sone, Aisling, Raptor, and Old Friend of the Family. I hope all of you have a wonderful and happy New Year.
I would also like to make an appeal to all of you for this coming up year. Take a stand for America and the American way of life. I truly believe we are within 20 years of seeing liberty die in this nation if something is not done by patriotic Americans. What I believe all of us can do to help:
-VOTE! This is the single biggest thing that will help. Only vote for candidates who support the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
-Write your elected officials and let them know your views and how you feel about certain issues.
-Support pro freedom/pro American organizations; NRA, ACLJ, Citizens United, ect.
Imagine a United States where you no longer have freedom of speech or freedom to practice your faith based beliefs. Imagine a U.S. where there is no freedom of the press and the government censors all the information we receive. Imagine a U.S. where the police are free to break into your home at anytime and where you are at the mercy of the criminal element because you are unable to own a firearm.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent".
Edmund Burke
Thanks so much, and Happy New Year to you too! And thanks for the information.

Location hidden

#5273 Dec 28, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it goes way beyond red state vs. blue state politics for him. He also sees it as the Mexicans do, a reconquista, a kind of revanchism, and also because he just flat out hates "yanks."
True- we should know how much he hates "us" yanks by now, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 10 min Coretta 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,908
100% proof --> Planned Parenthood goal is black... 31 min Islam Forbids 6
Do Dominican guys like African American women? 38 min Arron 5
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 38 min TheOriginalDoby 1,064
Are there any intelligent white people here? No! 52 min Whiteeeee 6
Shannon J Miles apprehended in connection with ... 57 min Big Knob 14
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr selina london 438
Healing The Black Race... 1 hr ohReally 344
White men are better lovers? 1 hr ice cream 486
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 2 hr Hellywood 38
More from around the web