attai=savant??
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4464 Dec 10, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember those kits being slow, and my Dad telling me to be patient.:) Does the box give a time estimate?
It says they "begin to grow in a few hours".
I'm getting some gradual crystallization, but it does seem to be taking it's sweet time.
I'll try to remain patient....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4465 Dec 10, 2013
MAXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans should be required to learn English just like the people that come to the United States from hundreds of other countries. People from countries other than Mexico are not required by law to learn the English language, just like the Mexicans are not required to learn English. BUT, there are no government funded programs to accommodate the other foreigners so that they can live, work and participate in social and welfare programs without speaking the language of the people that fund those programs.
If the taxpayers in the United States are not going to oblige all foreigners then it's shameful to discriminate against the other foreigners and spend many millions of dollars to make the people from Mexico into a special class of people. Mexicans should assimilate just like everyone else.
Why does the American Civil Libraries Union allow this discrimination to go unchallenged? Are other foreigners a less worthy group of people that are not entitled to the same assistance that we provide the Mexicans?
Pay attention, Max. It isn't just the Mexicans. The last election I asked the volunteers why there were instructions in EVERY language BUT ENGLISH. When I took the citizenship test (and a requirement to vote) I had to take it in ENGLISH not Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Tagalog (as examples) and a host of others also printed out in the voting booths, welfare offices and other government offices. Instead of spending all of this money printing out these kinds of instructions and pamphlets, there should be mandatory ESL classes for immigrants coming to this country to live. Just my opinion......:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4466 Dec 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
These are the scum who support non-Union mines with dead miners piled up in WV, they didn't mind apartheid goldmine slaves in SA making wealth for USA stockholders, they don't mind a global sweatshop economy... everywhere we turn these lowlife misfits are dancing for the suffering of someone...

Corporations, our feudal lords, are quite literally pushing us back into feudalism if not slavery.

They have often used racism as part of their rationalization for it, and while these sociopaths in here buy into that, they are stupidly ignorant of the fact that a lot of white people are will be also feudalized and enslaved.

Pendejos.

The Mad Tea Party will now fight to keep the working class so poortly paid that they have to be on govt aid, and then they'll fight to cut the aid.

Through the Looking Glass, no $hit.

You racists keep babbling while the public is made dependent on trans fat for nourishment, forgets how to grow a garden, and... oh wait that's already happened nearly everywhere in the USA.

Dumb Yanks.
Nobody here is supporting "non-Union mines with dead miners piled up in WV." You are babbling. Just STFU.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4467 Dec 10, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>... and you never respond to posts that aren't directed at you, specifically?

You *really* need to look up the definition of "stalking".

The rest of your post makes no sense, and your entire post has no logic.
Lol @ "stalking poor Barros." Stalking? "Poor Barros?" Oh that poor old Barros, an innocent victim of that mean old cyberbully Lady Greensleeves! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

Level 7

Location hidden

#4468 Dec 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Walter's wife is sneaking around with an illegal immigrant.
You know nothing of my wife. Aren't you divorced? Why is that? Infidelity maybe? Was your old woman sleeping around? You seem to be familiar with women "sneaking around" as you've mentioned this about several others besid

Level 7

Location hidden

#4469 Dec 10, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of my wife. Aren't you divorced? Why is that? Infidelity maybe? Was your old woman sleeping around? You seem to be familiar with women "sneaking around" as you've mentioned this about several others besid
[accidentally posted before finishing]

You accused several other posters besides me of having their wives cheat on them. Do you have remote viewing like Loony Lou? No, I think it probably explains more about why your own marriage didn't work out than anything.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#4470 Dec 10, 2013
sONE !!!!
Hey what is it you're not supposed to talk with others about?
About your father in law???
What is it your husband is a member of where he recieves money - something about whites still profit from the slavetrade!!!
What is that?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#4471 Dec 11, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol @ "stalking poor Barros." Stalking? "Poor Barros?" Oh that poor old Barros, an innocent victim of that mean old cyberbully Lady Greensleeves! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!
Calm down old man. You don't need to say things six times. We heard you 1st time.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#4472 Dec 11, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused several other posters besides me of having their wives cheat on them. Do you have remote viewing like Loony Lou? No, I think it probably explains more about why your own marriage didn't work out than anything.
You're talking to your self. You've got no room for talking. STFU .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#4473 Dec 11, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very clear you're a nasty, cowardly man. With low selfesteem . Sitting here flipping your hair with women. Lol
As if lmao. You're the type who hides behind women. You cannot protect any woman of the white race - as you pretent to be the protecter of. You'd be the first to run if in trouble - leaving the women alone. Or even make the women help you.
You fake azzkisser. Much like you do here letting Gangreen defend you - and come back and say :" thank you;)". You just looove to see women fight for you. Wtf is the door Gangreen without your flattery, a really sad zero . And a pathological liar.
You envy other men. Well, because you're a boring man with a little D!ck.
What kind of woman sees you as a man? Lol
Stop kizzing azz - your wife is wearing latex around town. That's what I think.
No, you're not the object of envy. Boring lower middleclass idiot.
Loulou

Denmark

#4474 Dec 11, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to get back to the interesting conversations that some of us were having earlier on this thread before all the spamming started. I pm'd you.
You would like to get back to the converstation, where you can share your fake stories about your interesting lives. Your ( non ) existing wealth - where Gangreen, you and Walter the wanker get to act sophisticated . And dominating. If anyone says something they're jealouse and spammers. You're ganging up. Nasty. What you really are is the middleclass proletarians. In other words you are envious and full of yourselves. Just to let ppl know you're not worth looking up to. And no one should kizz your azz. I know why you do that. I found out. Wtf was that on the other thread about recieving money from slavery. You know the comment you cried about. And ran away.
You're on nasty softspoken liar of a rat. Really you are .so many Europeans hate you. I never really understood before now.
Need a whole group behind you. Weak azzholes.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4475 Dec 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
sONE !!!!
What is it your husband is a member of where he recieves money - something about whites still profit from the slavetrade!!!
What is that?
Wow. Ignorant, illiterate, AND humorless.

I was talking about MY father in law. He still OWNS slaves. Of course, he's a black African...
Loulou

Denmark

#4476 Dec 11, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Ignorant, illiterate, AND humorless.
I was talking about MY father in law. He still OWNS slaves. Of course, he's a black African...
Old Friend of the Family | 13 hrs ago
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't think we're supposed to talk about that around "others", hmmmmmm?

There's nothing to fear, sONE. EVERY AA on Topix knows that all Whites currently still profit from the historic Slave Trade.
Isn't your Father in Law on the America's Board of White Directors? Or was he removed for his failure to comply with International Jewry?
Report this post
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4477 Dec 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to fear, sONE. EVERY AA on Topix knows that all Whites currently still profit from the historic Slave Trade.
Isn't your Father in Law on the America's Board of White Directors? Or was he removed for his failure to comply with International Jewry?
Report this post
Didn't you know? The top 1% of EVERY race oppresses the other 99%. When I was down in Mexico for the Supremacy Summit the Mexican Robber Barons and I were joking about the cerveza swilling cholos they were forcing to eat dry corn tortillas. WITHOUT hot sauce....

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4478 Dec 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Report this post
If you were ACTUALLY WHITE, you would know that in reality all Whites are at least multi-millionaires (most of any age are billionaires plus) and that we ALL profit BIG TIME from the oppression of the rest of the world- both past and present. You really don't know what White privilege means???

Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to pick up in writing, but my gawd......

I think the "maids" you talk about at your home are actually your
"special caretakers".

Location hidden

#4479 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't you know? The top 1% of EVERY race oppresses the other 99%. When I was down in Mexico for the Supremacy Summit the Mexican Robber Barons and I were joking about the cerveza swilling cholos they were forcing to eat dry corn tortillas. WITHOUT hot sauce....
lmao!

Location hidden

#4480 Dec 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You would like to get back to the converstation, where you can share your fake stories about your interesting lives. Your ( non ) existing wealth - where Gangreen, you and Walter the wanker get to act sophisticated . And dominating. If anyone says something they're jealouse and spammers. You're ganging up. Nasty. What you really are is the middleclass proletarians. In other words you are envious and full of yourselves. Just to let ppl know you're not worth looking up to. And no one should kizz your azz. I know why you do that. I found out. Wtf was that on the other thread about recieving money from slavery. You know the comment you cried about. And ran away.
You're on nasty softspoken liar of a rat. Really you are .so many Europeans hate you. I never really understood before now.
Need a whole group behind you. Weak azzholes.
The other thread's comments were JOKES- KIDDING AROUND- SARCASM. I guess you really are this dull and dense. People may or may not enjoy other people's humor, but at least they know what an obvious joke is.

"Need a whole group" ??? There are a few people who don't want to talk about serious subjects ALL THE TIME and argue with people on the internet ALL THE TIME, so they have some conversations about hobbies, interests, some of their experiences, places they have been and would like to go, etc. That's not pretending or bragging- it's called having a conversation. I think you have never been away from your house.

If the subject turn that a long thread has taken annoys you, then just go to one of the many dozens/hundreds that don't. There are even a few more that talk about Attai=Savant, but there is just so much one can say about that opinion.

There are threads that don't interest me at all, and I just don't click on them.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4481 Dec 11, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>

Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to pick up in writing, but my gawd......
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ..!

What about "Ivan Drago? Is that your HUSBAND?!?"

How do these people function when they aren't on Topix?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4482 Dec 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
sONE !!!!
What is that?
Wait LouLou, I did some research and found out why you aren't receiving your Annual Slavery Residual Check. You never registered or payed the Wealth Transfer Fee.
Here's what to do: Arrange an electronic payment of $99.99 to Swiss Bank Account #J4576397465893629403 and fill in your information on the Super Secret link they give you access to.
But don't tell any Blacks about this. Or Mexicans. the Jews already know....

Location hidden

#4483 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ..!
What about "Ivan Drago? Is that your HUSBAND?!?"
How do these people function when they aren't on Topix?
Yes, good old hunky Ivan, my love, lololol!

idk, I think some must be on some kind of mental disability...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 1 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 4 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 9 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 25 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 46 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web