attai=savant??

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4359 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Yes... internally-blonde Yanks like Greenscum think everyone wants them... just look at all the internally-blonde little racist boys swarming around.

Me, I don't mess with white or black Yanks, because Yanks annoy me. Europeans or Africans are fine, but no Yanks, please!!!
If you understood *that* post, then you're as insane as Loop the Loop. Are *you* going to start obviously and purposelessly nagging at people, too? More so than you already do, anyway.:)

Relax, Skip. You don't have to react in such a way just because you were discussing my looks (which means you were picturing me). Accept what is, and don't read too much into it, as you usually do.

:)
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#4360 Dec 8, 2013
MAXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
What has your generation done?
Go to Greatful Dead concerts......change your own diapers
i DON'T GIVE A DAMN! You elders made the big mess, youngester can't wait for you corrupted seniors be cradle to grave soon! BAbababababaa For you our US war mongers Return to hades! Who said our US is Satan?
Former president Jimmy Carter:

"We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan ...to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4361 Dec 8, 2013
MAXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your wife get from you?
Worry about what YOUR wife is getting from Harrisson!

Level 2

Location hidden

#4362 Dec 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you are unaware that English is NOT LouLou's first language. Before you try to pick apart someone else, you might wish to make sure your posts are up to par, speaking of babbling. Just sayin'....smh....
What is wrong with my posts? Point it out to everyone.:)

Regardless of what is or is not her first language, she's *still* incoherent. Perhaps she ought to take some English lessons before posting in *English*, then. "Just sayin'..." :)

Level 2

Location hidden

#4363 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>How JEALOUS you are, you pathetic Yank skank.
Jealous of what??

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4364 Dec 8, 2013
MAXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be fine..........
Neither of them have helped me do a thing..........
If they have helped you....it would be the first work either has done
Community speakers do nothing but take money from the community and use it for the own well being.....like your other hero's Rev Al and Jesse
“Community speakers”? Never heard them called that...

And so what are Rush, Glen Beck, and your other fascist heroes contributing, boy? Getting rich suckering you redneck dittohead morons with their snarky bull$hit.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4365 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
If you understood *that* post, then you're as insane as Loop the Loop. Are *you* going to start obviously and purposelessly nagging at people, too? More so than you already do, anyway.:)
Relax, Skip. You don't have to react in such a way just because you were discussing my looks (which means you were picturing me). Accept what is, and don't read too much into it, as you usually do.
You seem to be losing it, obsessively nitpicking every word Loulou says, posting questionnaires at me and then whining if I don't answer every question, whine whine whine, bitxh bitxh bitxh...

It would seem that you are having little hissy fits over having been exposed by Loulou for the $hitty twit you are, cabrona.

Just another insecure Yank skank.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4366 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what??
Jealous of everyone who's not a pathetic racist insecure cabrona like you, cabrona.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4367 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>That's awesome. I will google photojojo, sounds really cool.

Your fossil collection and pendants sound awesome! I would LOVE to see some pics. Would you like for me to send you my email or are you going to link them through a photosharing service or put them in your avatar over time? I bought a cool looking Rhodochrosite WITH PLUMES! I bought it off esty and it should be arriving in the next few days.

Well, it's been iced over here since Friday- the ground and streets are covered and that shuts down a lot of things here in Texas. It does look pretty, though snow is better, of course. My husband and I had the MOST WONDERFUL two days being iced in. We have only left the house to take the dog for a brief walk. We have lots of food, and it's been great- just spending enjoyable time together with nothing else on our minds! Unfortunately, I have to do some studying today for finals next week.

I would also love to see more pics of your Tillandsia. You know so much about so many things! I don't really know much about exotic plants, just "run of the mill" stuff, but would like to learn more.
That rhodochrosite sounds *fantastic*!:D I'd love to see pictures that you'd like to send me, and I'd love to send all *kinds* of pictures to you! Yes, let's start talking through real emails- please do send yours to me. That will be *much* more enjoyable!

*Thank you* for the compliments: you are so sweet, as always, and you know quite a bit about many things yourself!:):)

Level 2

Location hidden

#4368 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be losing it, obsessively nitpicking every word Loulou says, posting questionnaires at me and then whining if I don't answer every question, whine whine whine, bitxh bitxh bitxh...

It would seem that you are having little hissy fits over having been exposed by Loulou for the $hitty twit you are, cabrona.

Just another insecure Yank skank.
Questionnaires... like when you wanted me to play your guessing game?:) The "Skippy Herbal Guessing Game" was *far* more complicated than a few questions that you can't answer.

~snickering~

As for Loop the Loop, if I don't pick apart her posts, then not a *shred* of them makes any sense. Sometimes, taking them sentence by sentence or word by word doesn't even work. That's *her* fault, not mine, Skip.:)

Loopy "exposing" me? Where in your mind did *that* happen? You can't "expose" truth as lies, Skip, and simply *saying* something does not make it so. If I say that an apple is an orange, is it *then*, therefore, an orange? One would think that I'd need a bit of *proof*! Is that not transparent enough for you to understand? Do you need another analogy or two?

Level 2

Location hidden

#4369 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous of everyone who's not a pathetic racist insecure cabrona like you, cabrona.
Ohh, good answer; very in-depth. You sure showed *me*!

~rotfL!!~

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4370 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with my posts? Point it out to everyone.:)
Regardless of what is or is not her first language, she's *still* incoherent. Perhaps she ought to take some English lessons before posting in *English*, then. "Just sayin'..." :)
Wrong? You coddle racists, you whine incessantly because your idiotic pretentions are not taken seriously, you carp and hiss mindlessly...

You're an insufferable Yank skank!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4371 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Questionnaires... like when you wanted me to play your guessing game?:) The "Skippy Herbal Guessing Game" was *far* more complicated than a few questions that you can't answer.
~snickering~
As for Loop the Loop, if I don't pick apart her posts, then not a *shred* of them makes any sense. Sometimes, taking them sentence by sentence or word by word doesn't even work. That's *her* fault, not mine, Skip.:)
Loopy "exposing" me? Where in your mind did *that* happen? You can't "expose" truth as lies, Skip, and simply *saying* something does not make it so. If I say that an apple is an orange, is it *then*, therefore, an orange? One would think that I'd need a bit of *proof*! Is that not transparent enough for you to understand? Do you need another analogy or two?
Oh your act as Miss Herbal was wrecked, so whine.

You're a racist, and therefore subhuman scum.

Just shut the F up. Nobody wants to hear about your imaginary life nor watch you flip your hair in here.

See, white privilege is over, it's dying, and WHATCHAGONNADO?

LOL!!!

And you're longwinded attempts to defend yourself are convoluted and frankly not worth reading. Nor are your quesetions worth answering.

Cabrona.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4372 Dec 8, 2013
YOUR longwinded attempts... I'll correct this to avoid having to read 3 paragraphs about it.

Not that I'd actually read them...

Cabrona.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4373 Dec 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are unaware that English is NOT LouLou's first language. Before you try to pick apart someone else, you might wish to make sure your posts are up to par, speaking of babbling. Just sayin'....smh....
Strange that you would interject here with that. Did you even try to read the post that Lady Greensleeves was responding to? Loulou's difficulty with the English language is the very least of her problems.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4374 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, boy. Wages are controlled by the manipulations of employers. When they pay off Congress to avoid a minimum wage increase... then pay remains low. When morality prevails over greed, then they MUST pay more.
Capitalists control the labor market, boy. You having never studied this know nothing about it.
Why don't you go over to the nearest Waldemart and tell the employees about your economic theories, boy. I will enjoy hearing on the news: Snarky Connedservative disemboweled by angry Waldemart workers...
Now THAT's entertainment.
Hard physical labor is not rewarded with $$$$$. If it was, ditch diggers would be millionaires. They are not, neurosurgeons are.

I can't make this any easier for you, but i will still try:

Max has a job because he knows how to maintain the physical plant of a commercial health care facility. He is being paid for what he knows. What YOU know conversely, is a bunch of ideological Liberal babble that hasn't changed since 1968. And it was nonsense then, too.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4375 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
That rhodochrosite sounds *fantastic*!:D I'd love to see pictures that you'd like to send me, and I'd love to send all *kinds* of pictures to you! Yes, let's start talking through real emails- please do send yours to me. That will be *much* more enjoyable!
*Thank you* for the compliments: you are so sweet, as always, and you know quite a bit about many things yourself!:):)
I just bought my daughter a crystal growing kit. Any tips for me? Supposedly, we can make a geode....
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#4376 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your act as Miss Herbal was wrecked, so whine.
You're a racist, and therefore subhuman scum.
Just shut the F up. Nobody wants to hear about your imaginary life nor watch you flip your hair in here.
See, white privilege is over, it's dying, and WHATCHAGONNADO?
LOL!!!
And you're longwinded attempts to defend yourself are convoluted and frankly not worth reading. Nor are your quesetions worth answering.
Cabrona.
White privilege?
What thr fcuk does that even mean?

Level 7

Location hidden

#4377 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
~snickering~
I see now that you addressed what I just did about Loulou. One of them felt the need to jump in and lecture you about how to respond to someone whose English isn't very good, even in spite of the fact Loulou's post was insulting to you. And now I see Skippy is accusing you of "nitpicking every word" she says. SMDH. Anybody can read the exchange between you and Loulou and see that she makes little sense in her posts to you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4378 Dec 8, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
White privilege?
What thr fcuk does that even mean?
Envy, ressentiment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,658,465
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 min The Patriot 80
Crakkka boys are done 3 min WitoldPilecki 11
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 7 min Paul 104
So call white tough guy get scared of a black c... 7 min THX has White Pride 3
Is this KIP? 8 min The Patriot 2
Abnormally large turd found floating in septic ... 11 min Master_of_ the_Whip 5
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 1 hr WitoldPilecki 53
Blacks not whites are selfish and greedy (Apr '17) 2 hr Buzz Gill 29
More from around the web