attai=savant??
Loulou

Denmark

#4297 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... internally-blonde Yanks like Greenscum think everyone wants them... just look at all the internally-blonde little racist boys swarming around.
Me, I don't mess with white or black Yanks, because Yanks annoy me. Europeans or Africans are fine, but no Yanks, please!!!
It's wishfull thinking. They don't take rejection well, they take it personal. At least Gangreen is fantazing about you. How you can't stop picturing her. Take it as a compliment.
The men are just plain nasty. Think they could droll over a pig. It's fckng embarrassing is what it is. I've meet a few of those hillbllies, it's not that they take a look in the mirror. Nop, they think they're gods gift to women. It's all going on in their defect cerabellum .

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4298 Dec 8, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. But I get that most people seem to be oblivious to this.
Yes, it's strange that people seemed to understand this decades ago, but don't now.

Location hidden

#4299 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico would have all those things in abundance if not for gringo parasitism. You can deny this, but that would only show how ignorant you are of Mexican history.
But, scum like you must indeed by full of angst:
Civil Rights Bill
Spanish options on the telephone
Spanish everywhere on stores and signs
Hearing Spanish in the street daily
Knowing that you are an unwanted intruder on stolen land
The obvious cultural deficit you suffer relative to Mexicans
And so on...
How desperate, fearful and angry you must, pinche cabrona jodida. Gringa salada. Canalla.
Yes, we killed all their Benjamin Franklins, Alexander Graham Bells, Henry Fords, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

They are a rich nation actually and have a high gdp. They build up what they want to build up and the government distributes the money the way it wants to. They DO have a caste system there- still- and do not value certain segments of their population and seem to have little to no social conscience concerning them, they expect regular US people to.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4300 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Now *here* we have a *true* example of "incoherent babbling". Nevertheless about it, the post has that extreme air of the usual *nagging*.
Perhaps you are unaware that English is NOT LouLou's first language. Before you try to pick apart someone else, you might wish to make sure your posts are up to par, speaking of babbling. Just sayin'....smh....

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4302 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we killed all their Benjamin Franklins, Alexander Graham Bells, Henry Fords, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
They are a rich nation actually and have a high gdp. They build up what they want to build up and the government distributes the money the way it wants to. They DO have a caste system there- still- and do not value certain segments of their population and seem to have little to no social conscience concerning them, they expect regular US people to.
Yes in fact the USA is implicated for complicity in the assassination of Francisco Madero and there is suspicion they were involved in killing Zapata, you smartassed hair-flipping gringa pig.

“They”... meaning the rulers, who are not the people.

Caste system? Worse than that of the USA with its disappearing middle class and 1% owning nearly everything?

How hypocritical for you to criticize Mexico when the USA is LAST among all developed nations in nearly every index.

USA =$hithole, thanks to you connedservatives.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4303 Dec 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Now *here* we have a *true* example of "incoherent babbling". Nevertheless about it, the post has that extreme air of the usual *nagging*.
How JEALOUS you are, you pathetic Yank skank.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4304 Dec 8, 2013
I see the truth has garnered the same juvenile responses. Ratings. A little review is in order. Until you pathetic babies can succeed in having my posts removed, I have a suggestion as to where you can put your ratings.....:)

Location hidden

#4305 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in fact the USA is implicated for complicity in the assassination of Francisco Madero and there is suspicion they were involved in killing Zapata, you smartassed hair-flipping gringa pig.
Caste system? Worse than that of the USA with its disappearing middle class and 1% owning nearly everything?
How hypocritical for you to criticize Mexico when the USA is LAST among all developed nations in nearly every index.
I am not criticizing them- I am saying that WITH all the surmounting problems for US people- involving the same people who cause them, we are expected to care about foreigners. Mexicans need to fight globalism in their own nation- like Iceland has done so successfully (and I hope that tthe US people will wake up to do). Everyone can't come to the US.

And I'm so sick of hearing 1 percent- it's actually much less than that, specific types of people, and is multi-national.

Location hidden

#4306 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you heart and loyalty is with Mexicans. You need to march with them over there in regards to how their government and the elite there treat them. March for their education rights, employment rights, land rights, etc. If I do that sort of thing- it will be for US people.

Location hidden

#4307 Dec 8, 2013
1 percent is used to cause resentment for anyone who has success in the monetary sense- as if just having money means it was "stolen" in some way from "the masses".

Location hidden

#4308 Dec 8, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Corporate plans to destroy democracy," eh? It seems the corporations love democracy. That's how they have gained their power. Why would they want to destroy it? It doesn't make any sense. Corporations thrive on democracy. They provide what the masses want. It would be foolish for the corporations to destroy democracy.
What confuses me is that if wages are crashed beyond a certain point throughout the world, who will buy the corporation's goods?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4309 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not criticizing them- I am saying that WITH all the surmounting problems for US people- involving the same people who cause them, we are expected to care about foreigners. Mexicans need to fight globalism in their own nation- like Iceland has done so successfully (and I hope that tthe US people will wake up to do). Everyone can't come to the US.
And I'm so sick of hearing 1 percent- it's actually much less than that, specific types of people, and is multi-national.
The 1% own the country, and manipulate the govt so that we in fact have no rights nor a real democracy. But you don't want to hear about it? Oh, right... you're too preoccupied with your anti-Mexican racism.

USA corporations (= the same 1%) control the Mexican economy, so our struggle in the USA is the same as the struggle in Mexico.

You separate them only because of your vile subhuman racism, which you learned from your vile racist subhuman family.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4310 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
1 percent is used to cause resentment for anyone who has success in the monetary sense- as if just having money means it was "stolen" in some way from "the masses".
“AS IF”??? LOL... herein you reveal you are nothing but a connedservative Republican, another corporate asskisser who cares NOTHING for the people!

The 1% buy politicians, prevent social justice, stop us from evolving a DEMOCRATIC society, and are the f'ing OPPRESSOR, duh!!!

LOL!!! What a TOOL you are, you racist piece of scum.

And they DID steal the money, you idiot. They corrupt the system in order to control it, and you think that makes their profits legitimate?

You are an enemy of the people and should be locked up.

Location hidden

#4311 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
USA corporations (= the same 1%) control the Mexican economy, so our struggle in the USA is the same as the struggle in Mexico.
Segments of US people have always had to struggle and keep things balanced as best as was possible between employer and worker- AND immigration has always been a consideration in that. We have had sweatshops here, child labor, etc. We have had to build up education rights for our people, social services, etc.

If our struggle is the same, then they should deal with their part in Mexico. The whole world CANNOT FIT IN THE USA and share in what US workers have fought for and built for themselves- and should be trying to maintain.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4312 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
What confuses me is that if wages are crashed beyond a certain point throughout the world, who will buy the corporation's goods?
Truly you are stupid. So do you support raising the minimum wage, as Democrats want?

Do you support controlling corporate Union-busting, out-sourcing, the abuse of 3rd world workers, etc.?

No, you flip your hair while blaming immigrants and pretending you have any understanding of what is going on.

What an ass.

Location hidden

#4313 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
“AS IF”??? LOL... herein you reveal you are nothing but a connedservative Republican, another corporate asskisser who cares NOTHING for the people!
The 1% buy politicians, prevent social justice, stop us from evolving a DEMOCRATIC society, and are the f'ing OPPRESSOR, duh!!!
LOL!!! What a TOOL you are, you racist piece of scum.
And they DID steal the money, you idiot. They corrupt the system in order to control it, and you think that makes their profits legitimate?
You are an enemy of the people and should be locked up.
How insane. Look up what financial range is the 1 percent. It's people who have around 350,000 dollars on up to billionaires plus. And all those people do no "buy off the government". Not all are "corporations". They are a wide range of people- and maybe some are huge philanthropists, inventors and people in occupations who create/foster things that are a great benefit to mankind.

Location hidden

#4314 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly you are stupid. So do you support raising the minimum wage, as Democrats want?
Do you support controlling corporate Union-busting, out-sourcing, the abuse of 3rd world workers, etc.?
No, you flip your hair while blaming immigrants and pretending you have any understanding of what is going on.
What an ass.
I think unions have done a lot of good. There has to be a balance between business rights and worker rights, or after a point it kills businesses andd growth. I certainly want that balance- and for workers to have a good wage/salary. I think both are possible.

Yes, I have said repeatedly that I am TOTALLY AGAINST outsourcing and don't think US corporations should be able to send their goods back here for sale (must have said this a dozen times st least). And yes, I am against abuse of 3rd world workers.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4316 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Segments of US people have always had to struggle and keep things balanced as best as was possible between employer and worker- AND immigration has always been a consideration in that. We have had sweatshops here, child labor, etc. We have had to build up education rights for our people, social services, etc.
If our struggle is the same, then they should deal with their part in Mexico. The whole world CANNOT FIT IN THE USA and share in what US workers have fought for and built for themselves- and should be trying to maintain.
They've fought just as hard as you gringos, but with less power. And the enemy is the same. Yet you look for excuses to separate yourself from them, because you're a vile traitorous racist just like your daddy.

Given that USA corporations AND the USA govt are the OPPRESSORS, then it IS your responsibility to “fight the power” in order to achieve justice worldwide.

Humanity is one. Obviously you're lying when you say you're Christian, since you violate Christian principles by refusing to give a damn about anyone but your own group.

The consumer goods YOU consume are now made in sweatshops, yet you think it isn't your concern?

You're a parasite.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4317 Dec 8, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
How insane. Look up what financial range is the 1 percent. It's people who have around 350,000 dollars on up to billionaires plus. And all those people do no "buy off the government". Not all are "corporations". They are a wide range of people- and maybe some are huge philanthropists, inventors and people in occupations who create/foster things that are a great benefit to mankind.
All you do is make excuses for them.

UNIONS must be as strong as employers, or nothing is solved. You cannot use the excuse that employer power is somehow necessary. It is not. If a company makes a product, who does the work? Then let the workers run it. We don't need capitalists, they serve NO purpose. They are only parasites on the labor of others.

They parasitize US in the USA, 3rd world workers... EVERYONE, in fact.

You can thank the Democratic Party which is implementing universal healthcare access, attempting to raise the minimum wage... but really who we should most thank are the Walmart workers RIGHT NOW fighting for justice while you sit around making excuses and attempting to divide people ethnically and nationally.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4318 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank the Democratic Party which is implementing universal healthcare access, attempting to raise the minimum wage...

If we had 12 to 16 million bank robbers in the USA, commie-pinko libs would be pushing to legalize bank robberies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 2 min Sadbuttrue 13
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min You knew 134,512
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 45,006
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,384,181
Maceo, Why whine for 25 yrs on WM & BW when you... 5 min Sadbuttrue 4
Maceo is the Laughing Stock of his Black Men Fr... 6 min Sadbuttrue 1
I do not like black men 7 min Sadbuttrue 105
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 13 min Sadbuttrue 102
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 24 min Sicklecell Supporter 192
More from around the web