Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#4212 Dec 5, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had s GF who's father was a pig farmer. He told me a good one:
"What would you do if you won the lottery?"
"Oh, keep farming until all the money was gone, I guess."
My father inlaw lost his leg in an auger where he unloads his grain..........

Got 900,000 from their insurance company

He bought a better used tractor and a used pickup.......

Still farming on his pProsthetic leg.........

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4213 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Did you catch the exchange where he made it clear he is COMPLETELY ignorant about Health Care?
We're IN THE FIELD!
Well, I guess he HAS learned a bit about it from dealing with his Charity Nursing Home...
I haven't read it yet, but I am completely *unsurprised*. I didn't even bat an eye at that statement.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4215 Dec 6, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Many mine shafts..........40 miles NW
Pigs leave no evidence.....
They can crush and eat a skull
Me lazy?.........Now that's funny
You are on here all day.....every day
check the hours I post
No go change your diaper old man
You're traitor and a coward, Max. In person you would stutter and look at your shoes, boy. And I would not hesitate to take out the trash...

boy. Care to try me, boy? You do not, boy, because you're a coward, just like the other little cowards in here spewing racism... how butthurt you little bastards are, clinging desperately to your smartass as if that excuses you.

You scum, boy. And... you are stupid. Stupid in ways you are to stupid to realize, boy.

Dumb f'ing redneck. Just try it, boy. LOL... All talk.

As are you all.

Keep posting... keep spewing those slurs.

They are your undoing.

Talk $hit in person, Max. LOL!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4216 Dec 6, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry dope across the boarder and robbing white people is hard work
And having anchor babies can't be easy....well maybe after the 6th or 7th one
Stealing land, molesting your kids, cooking meth... what a great life YOU have Max!

Celebrating genocide every November. Truly you gringos are nothing but Nazi scum. Nothing about you indicates any reason you should even be allowed to live.

Nürnberg rope is the solution...

You ain't no farmer, boy. You're one of the pigs.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4217 Dec 6, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
~rotfL!!!~ This is one of *the* most bizarre sentences that Skip has ever written, but it is one that I *finally* believe!
~LoL~ "I've been Durga's spear and Athena's sword", says Skippy, as he energetically blows prodigious farts! Behold Skip, the *handmaiden* of the Goddess!
Comment on the blatant racism of your whitey compatriots in here, cabrona.

You vile piece of drek. Such as you are dooming yourself, weaving quite a web of inevitable doom about yourself...

Cabrona.

That's all you are. A piece of worthless lowlife, a liar, an endless chattering self-absorbed twerp.

Laugh now, cry later, bitxh. Now go run your car into the creek.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4218 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you catch the exchange where he made it clear he is COMPLETELY ignorant about Health Care?
We're IN THE FIELD!
Well, I guess he HAS learned a bit about it from dealing with his Charity Nursing Home...
I'm well aware of healthcare, the ACA, boy, and suck on this:

It is HAPPENING! There is about to be universal healthcare access in the USA and there is nothing you can do about it, dittohead!

LOL!!! OH THE ANGST as you fascists have to eat it. LOL!!! Yes, there is nothing you can do about it.

And... you vile scum, for opposing it, you are marked as a traitor.

Connedservative jackasses like you keep the USA LAST among developed nations in every respect. You Yank a$$wipes can barely speak English, barely speak coherently, LOL!!! You can't find the USA on a map.

And your society is a colossal dungheap. Every town is dead downtown, your small businesses are mostly closed, you think Walmart is Disneyland, you have no culture, you watch “Housewives of Orange Co.”, and when you start to feel anxious you chant ethnic slurs until you feel better...

LOL!!! You also need that Nürnberg rope, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4219 Dec 6, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry dope across the boarder and robbing white people is hard work
And having anchor babies can't be easy....well maybe after the 6th or 7th one
Take a good look. This is an example of the stupid Yank.

“boarder”... this is a common word, yet Max can't spell it. Border, you redneck halfwit.

In addition to all the stupid $hit this white trash says, he can't even function with his own language! LOL!!! This is a native English speaker, right...

Max also can't read maps, can't construct complex sentences, can't pronounce words with 4 syllables, and can't articulate a cogent idea in ANY topic.

He whines about anchor babies... but can't grasp that ONE baby "anchors" you in the USA, WHY would you need 6 or 7? LOL... he doesn't even grasp the concept. This is a LOW IQ we're dealing with here, folks.

LOL!!!

Dumbass gringo lardball. And you know his wife is at LEAST as stupid as he is... bleached-blonde bimbo.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#4220 Dec 6, 2013
The ever ongoing decline of Bazza is quite the spectacle. All he seems to do now is throw petty insults and play the E thug.
Come see me boy LOL
Your being Surveiled LOL

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4221 Dec 6, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
The ever ongoing decline of Bazza is quite the spectacle. All he seems to do now is throw petty insults and play the E thug....
And yet he makes solid, incisive points: MAX would in fact be outworked by the more skilled of the illegal Mexican immigrants.

There is a palpable fear among American men like MAX - fear of people of color.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#4222 Dec 6, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he makes solid, incisive points: MAX would in fact be outworked by the more skilled of the illegal Mexican immigrants.
Howdy Harrison. I missed any so called valid point by Bazza as they are drowned out by his tidal wave of idiotic insults.

Now about the hard working Mexican. Well I suppose they are willing to work harder for less as its still a better deal than being back home for them. Now would you give up your place in the world to someone else because they were harder working?. I Know I wouldn't.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#4223 Dec 6, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackass..........

Hunting your next white whale does equal WORK..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#4224 Dec 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a good look. This is an example of the stupid Yank.
“boarder”... this is a common word, yet Max can't spell it. Border, you redneck halfwit.
In addition to all the stupid $hit this white trash says, he can't even function with his own language! LOL!!! This is a native English speaker, right...
Max also can't read maps, can't construct complex sentences, can't pronounce words with 4 syllables, and can't articulate a cogent idea in ANY topic.
He whines about anchor babies... but can't grasp that ONE baby "anchors" you in the USA, WHY would you need 6 or 7? LOL... he doesn't even grasp the concept. This is a LOW IQ we're dealing with here, folks.
LOL!!!
Dumbass gringo lardball. And you know his wife is at LEAST as stupid as he is... bleached-blonde bimbo.
Good question..........

Why would the greasy Mexican need 6 or 7 babies..........

When you can't pay to raise the 1st one on your own..........

So how easy was it for you to sign up for Obamacare?

What's the difference between Jesus and Mexicans?

Jesus didn't have Mexicans tattooed all over him.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4225 Dec 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're traitor and a coward, Max. In person you would stutter and look at your shoes, boy. And I would not hesitate to take out the trash...
boy. Care to try me, boy?
Talk $hit in person, Max. LOL!!!

Says Ish, as he posts from a hidden location.

lol ... too funny, boy!!!

Boy
Pendejo

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4226 Dec 6, 2013
Racist smartasses. These boys came in thinking that Greenscum wasn' an ugly skank (which she is), desperately panting after a woman, and a RACIST one, yum!, online, which is the only place women will talk to them.... except for Max's bleached-blonde ugly fat wife, of course...

Boo Hoo, little boys! You're racists, you have nothing to say, now keep on demonstrating that for days, weeks, more...

And Boo!!! The Mexicans are coming!!! LOL!!!

WHATCHAGONNADO?
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#4227 Dec 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Racist smartasses. These boys came in thinking that Greenscum wasn' an ugly skank (which she is), desperately panting after a woman, and a RACIST one, yum!, online, which is the only place women will talk to them.... except for Max's bleached-blonde ugly fat wife, of course...
Boo Hoo, little boys! You're racists, you have nothing to say, now keep on demonstrating that for days, weeks, more...
And Boo!!! The Mexicans are coming!!! LOL!!!
WHATCHAGONNADO?
Nothing to say? that's a perfect description of your post I this thread for some time. Really disappointing Bazza.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#4228 Dec 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lKu5KibE3pg/TzM51eg...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4229 Dec 6, 2013
RACISTS!!! YOU are the scum who holds society back. In the USA, those who are Yanks, you are TRAITORS!!!

No way to sugarcoat that $hit.

Yeah, that's right, come see me, meaning, say your racism IN PERSON...

Racists are cowards. You would NEVER do that, little nutless boys.

Now, continue to expose yourselves as subhuman scum.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4230 Dec 6, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to here? "Attention all Topix posters..."??
"These boys behave like 7th graders trying to be bad..."
... And what is it that *you* do, Skippy, if we all review your posts?:)
Do you actually believe that you are "deconstructing racism" or doing any good whatsoever by putting your puerile (and hypocritical and lying) posts on endless *repeat* in the African-American Forum of Topix?
(skip -- skip -- skip)
~LoL~
Hi Lady Greensleeves. I like your pic of the pyrite ammonite. I have a smaller specimen with multi-colored druzy that I am going to bezel set for a pendant.

We're iced in here today, yay!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4231 Dec 6, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we're having a race "to the bottom" for wages and salaries in all fields through globalism and massive immigration. Isn't it grand??

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4232 Dec 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Racist smartasses. These boys came in thinking that Greenscum wasn' an ugly skank (which she is), desperately panting after a woman, and a RACIST one, yum!, online, which is the only place women will talk to them....

Except for Max's bleached-blonde ugly fat wife, of course...
And even she may not be a sure bet for much longer, Barros.

I'll confess that she and I have been texting recently - in a fairly intimate way. I may just have to take her from MAX. ;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 6 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 18 min Grape Soda 185
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min USAsince1680 1,523,537
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 1 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web