attai=savant??
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3790 Dec 2, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend more time compiling all my posts, cabrona.
You are quivering with angst... exposed as a racist (therefore subhuman scum), trying to appear human, punked at every turn...
LOL!!! And not a word of outrage about the racists who got trashed for their crimes.
Oh how you'd have cried over the muffin shop we found out would hire Mexicans but only in the back, to work the hot ovens, but wouldn't put any on the counter, and the owner had actually said,“our customers would rather not see Mexicans working here.”
Oh boo hoo what happened to that business? Oh it's so sad... LOL!!! which is why I can't stop laughing! I was only one of 3 people involved in that action... so
I can't take full credit, and what we did was not my idea, so I feel bad that I didn't contribute more to shoving a $hitcake in the face of that particular racist... but... still, of course we were all 3 there the next day... oh, you're not opening today? Oooohhhhh... why noooot???? with concerned looks on our faces... LOL!!!
CRY CRY CRY cabrona!
"Muffin Shop Racism" America's #1 problem.... WEAK!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3791 Dec 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>do u have a blak bf?....
No I'm male and not gay... but this indicates what is on your mind... what pops up first? Your fear of black dick? LOL!!!

Whatsamatter, boy, the girl you liked Jr year (right before you dropped out) went off with a black guy?

BOO HOO loser.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3792 Dec 2, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muffin Shop Racism" America's #1 problem.... WEAK!
Employment... doesn't matter where... should not be subject to discrimination. It's that simple, boy.

The businesses against which we took action for racism were of diverse sort... what they had in common was racist ownership... and those racists PAID!!!

Apparently you racists cannot escape Athena's Sword of Justice!

¡Cabrones!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3793 Dec 2, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The white racists in that town would come out and surround UFW rallies screaming death threats,“go back to Mexico wetbacks” and other racist slurs. LOL... I took various actions around there, all of which make me laugh today thinking back... LOL!!!

Watch what you say in public, racist turds.

LOL!!!
But, but... I thought you said:

"My point stands...you racists are cowards who never express yourselves in public, even around white people. LOL!!!"

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3794 Dec 2, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Spend more time compiling all my posts, cabrona.

You are quivering with angst... exposed as a racist (therefore subhuman scum), trying to appear human, punked at every turn...

LOL!!! And not a word of outrage about the racists who got trashed for their crimes.

Oh how you'd have cried over the muffin shop we found out would hire Mexicans but only in the back, to work the hot ovens, but wouldn't put any on the counter, and the owner had actually said,“our customers would rather not see Mexicans working here.”

Oh boo hoo what happened to that business? Oh it's so sad... LOL!!! which is why I can't stop laughing! I was only one of 3 people involved in that action... so
I can't take full credit, and what we did was not my idea, so I feel bad that I didn't contribute more to shoving a $hitcake in the face of that particular racist... but... still, of course we were all 3 there the next day... oh, you're not opening today? Oooohhhhh... why noooot???? with concerned looks on our faces... LOL!!!

CRY CRY CRY cabrona!
Were the Mexicans he did hire illegals? If so he got what he deserved. And if so, no wonder customers would rather not see Mexicans working there. I wouldn't patronize a muffin shop that hired illegal Mexicans either. I'd rather go to a place that hired only gringos.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3795 Dec 2, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend more time compiling all my posts, cabrona.
CRY CRY CRY cabrona!
I'm sure those people who were out of work due to your act of criminal vandalism appreciated that.

Keep running your mouth, sh(t for brains.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3796 Dec 2, 2013
Hat to tell ya but the customer is always right. If the customer is unhappy, the customer doesn't come back. And if the customers don't come back, sales plummet and soon, hours are cut in that no business owner is expected to go broke.

If it were me and I knew why that act of vandalism was done, maybe I would close the business down and then no one would have any jobs.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3797 Dec 2, 2013
*hate, even.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3798 Dec 2, 2013
Methinks that someone would fit right in in certain parts of the world and who would terrorize business owners and other people if they did not adhere to "his" way of thinking.

He's no better than a domestic terrorist.

It's not good enough that someone gives someone a job. The owner has to rub it in customers' faces and if they don't adhere to that, their place of business is vandalized and God knows what else in the future.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#3799 Dec 2, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Hat to tell ya but the customer is always right. If the customer is unhappy, the customer doesn't come back. And if the customers don't come back, sales plummet and soon, hours are cut in that no business owner is expected to go broke.
If it were me and I knew why that act of vandalism was done, maybe I would close the business down and then no one would have any jobs.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Excellent post, and when you own a small business and have a few employees it is not hard to figure out which is the disgruntled employee, they usually give some warning of discontent.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3800 Dec 2, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the Mexicans he did hire illegals? If so he got what he deserved. And if so, no wonder customers would rather not see Mexicans working there. I wouldn't patronize a muffin shop that hired illegal Mexicans either. I'd rather go to a place that hired only gringos.
Clearly, the illegal Mexicans were indentured servants being compelled to work for this racist against their will. This is the only thing that would allow his story to make any sense whatsoever.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3801 Dec 2, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Employment... doesn't matter where... should not be subject to discrimination. It's that simple, boy.
So the Mexican were not working there of their own free will?
Were these Mexicans of Thai child sex workers who were kidnapped after the tsunami?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#3802 Dec 2, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Methinks that someone would fit right in in certain parts of the world and who would terrorize business owners and other people if they did not adhere to "his" way of thinking.
He's no better than a domestic terrorist.
It's not good enough that someone gives someone a job. The owner has to rub it in customers' faces and if they don't adhere to that, their place of business is vandalized and God knows what else in the future.
You have to discount most of what he says as pure fantasy, because a person that overreacts to that degree would be in prison.
If a person of his personality type worked at the post office they would have already gone postal and went on a shooting spree.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3803 Dec 2, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post, and when you own a small business and have a few employees it is not hard to figure out which is the disgruntled employee, they usually give some warning of discontent.
Thanks, Felicia. Exactly, it sure isn't. It's workers like that that cost everyone in the long run. If he thought he was helping someone out, he's not very bright. I guess the cost for being down just pays for it's self. It's not good enough that those people have jobs but the owner better put them out in front. It absolutely sounds like someone was belly aching. Boo hoo, they have to work the hot ovens. Boo hoo, at least they have a job in this economy when so many people don't. It's nothing but sour grapes if you ask me.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#3804 Dec 2, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You have to discount most of what he says as pure fantasy, because a person that overreacts to that degree would be in prison.
If a person of his personality type worked at the post office they would have already gone postal and went on a shooting spree.
No argument from me on that. LOL Let's just say he's gone "Topix".

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3805 Dec 2, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but... I thought you said:
"My point stands...you racists are cowards who never express yourselves in public, even around white people. LOL!!!"
And tht's your point, boy? What IO've shown is that if they do allow public to hear... they often have problems. Also, the muffin shop and many other incidents were based on things that they said in private, but to the wrong individual.

You never know to whom you're speaking, Wally, so best keep your mouth shut under all circumstances.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you stinking racists.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3806 Dec 2, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, the illegal Mexicans were indentured servants being compelled to work for this racist against their will. This is the only thing that would allow his story to make any sense whatsoever.
Discriminated againt in employment, given no choice but exploitative work conditions... that's not free will, boy.

Racism is in play. Clearly that was proven by the words of the owners, which were the basis for anti-racist action. Justice will be served...

Anti-discrimination laws are on the books but especially under GOP Administrations they are little enforced.

So it is our patriotic duty to do the enforcement.

And, racists...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#3807 Dec 2, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Felicia. Exactly, it sure isn't. It's workers like that that cost everyone in the long run. If he thought he was helping someone out, he's not very bright. I guess the cost for being down just pays for it's self. It's not good enough that those people have jobs but the owner better put them out in front. It absolutely sounds like someone was belly aching. Boo hoo, they have to work the hot ovens. Boo hoo, at least they have a job in this economy when so many people don't. It's nothing but sour grapes if you ask me.
Not only that there are camera's everywhere now, camera's hidden where they can't see them.
So good luck with that.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3808 Dec 2, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't mind that they are not allowed to be employed as counter laborers. Those jobs are reserved for Yanks.

Once again, your racism on full display... online. LOL!!!

But in public... one has to be careful what one says, or one may be only saying,

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3809 Dec 2, 2013
But when an anti-fascist anti-racist squad engages in espionage to determine the ideology of the owner... if it is criminal, meaning racist, anti-Union, etc., then...

Like there at that bakery, central CA, discerning that the owner was exerting anti-Union pressure on employees, was clearly engaged in anti-Union maneuvring with other owners, well, did we have a choice? This called first for a minor action, and so 3 of us entered his other shop, with a fourth who went up and ordered a bagel while we 3 lined up for the bathroom, each in turn taking a big dump, and not flushing, the 3rd waiting for #4 to get the to-go bagel, then dumped half a roll of toilet paper in and flushed. Naturally it backed up immediately, and as we all left, the front door swinging behind us, we heard an employee yell,“omg it's backing up!” I turned around and looked at the owner with a knowing smile.

And then we were gone. We melted into the forest like Robin Hood and his Merry Men (and women). Then the owner... did he clean it up? Or make the employees do it? Either way, he lost... he pissed off his employees, pushing them closer to pro-Union action... or he had to smell it as he deserved for being a neo-feudalist connedservative oppressor and exploiter.

I should write a book...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,967
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 5 min Hmm the meanie 2
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 8 min Samantha 47
Racist Bill Maher EXPOSED (Feb '17) 12 min TROLL FANATIC 23
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 16 min TROLL FANATIC 24
My Pum Pum 24 min TROLL FANATIC 15
God Still Shaking Mexico 🇲🇽a... 31 min God is Racist 5
Their dirty laundry 1 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 4 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web