“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3748 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, nothing to say. Redneck cackling, obsessive inferiority complex vis à vis Loulou.
And you and your racist friends continue to spew which only provides this thread as a convenient place to surveille...
Racist subhuman cabrona.
I'm telling you Jorge, the first thing you have to do when you get to America - buy a device called TiVo. Okay? Freedom means nothing if you're a slave to regular programming. I promise you that.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#3749 Dec 1, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
No, just plain ole combative, and some anti-social behavior problems, inability to get along with others, coupled with too much sensitivity, her feelings get hurt easily, which causes her to lash out at others.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3750 Dec 1, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you Jorge, the first thing you have to do when you get to America - buy a device called TiVo. Okay? Freedom means nothing if you're a slave to regular programming. I promise you that.
Please don't let it be Big Bob.
Please don't let it be Big Bob.
Please don't let it be Big Bob.
Please don't let it be Big Bob.

- I'm Big Bob.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3752 Dec 1, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you Jorge, the first thing you have to do when you get to America - buy a device called TiVo. Okay? Freedom means nothing if you're a slave to regular programming. I promise you that.
That's your culture, boy. TV! LOL!!!

You're empty ear-to-ear, redneck.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3753 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your culture, boy. TV! LOL!!!
You're empty ear-to-ear, redneck.
Yo, I'm not joining the mile high club with you!
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#3754 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, nothing to say. Redneck cackling, obsessive inferiority complex vis à vis Loulou.
And you and your racist friends continue to spew which only provides this thread as a convenient place to surveille...
Racist subhuman cabrona.
Oh poor old Skipity Skip you have had your arse handed to you so severely that it would seem you have just given up.

Oh how the not so mighty have fallen.

Meanwhile in the real world I see Golden Dawns rapid rise cannot be halted.

The end of the vile system you love so much is in site.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3755 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, nothing to say. Redneck cackling, obsessive inferiority complex vis à vis Loulou.

And you and your racist friends continue to spew which only provides this thread as a convenient place to surveille...

Racist subhuman cabrona.
Many times, all that is needed to convey oneself is laughter. That is why we have such a large number of words, similes, and metaphors to describe *specific* types of laughter. I like the word "snickering". Topix does *not* like the word "sn#gg#ring", which, if I think about how absurd that is, puts a stitch in my side.:)

Now, instead of making a deflecting post about stitches, why don't you respond to my previous post to *you*? All you have to say is, "Yes, I lie on Topix, and I got myself caught lying via my own contradictory posts, which you have provided side by side." There's nothing else that you can say besides that. "Racists speak in public" and "Racists do not speak in public"; you proclaimed *both*. Would you like to pick one?

Or, would you prefer to see them again in your very own words? I'd be very happy to oblige. It's just a copy and paste away.:)

~snickering!~

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3756 Dec 1, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Oh poor old Skipity Skip you have had your arse handed to you so severely that it would seem you have just given up.

Oh how the not so mighty have fallen.

Meanwhile in the real world I see Golden Dawns rapid rise cannot be halted.

The end of the vile system you love so much is in site.
Yes, I certainly caught him in his own tangle of BS, but he'll *never* own up to it. He's going to tuck his tail between his legs and try to play "ignore it and hopefully it'll go away".:)

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3757 Dec 1, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor old Skipity Skip you have had your arse handed to you so severely that it would seem you have just given up.
Oh how the not so mighty have fallen.
Meanwhile in the real world I see Golden Dawns rapid rise cannot be halted.
The end of the vile system you love so much is in site.
What the F are you babbling bout, boy. What does Golden Dawn have to do with me?

Nothing.

Are they Nazi racists? I like to kill Nazi racists. Let me know.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3758 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times, all that is needed to convey oneself is laughter. That is why we have such a large number of words, similes, and metaphors to describe *specific* types of laughter. I like the word "snickering". Topix does *not* like the word "sn#gg#ring", which, if I think about how absurd that is, puts a stitch in my side.:)
Now, instead of making a deflecting post about stitches, why don't you respond to my previous post to *you*? All you have to say is, "Yes, I lie on Topix, and I got myself caught lying via my own contradictory posts, which you have provided side by side." There's nothing else that you can say besides that. "Racists speak in public" and "Racists do not speak in public"; you proclaimed *both*. Would you like to pick one?
Or, would you prefer to see them again in your very own words? I'd be very happy to oblige. It's just a copy and paste away.:)
~snickering!~
Lie? Moi? Mais non... You idiot, I overheard that good ole boy talking to his friends... he wasn't proclaiming anything in public. He was just stupidly speaking where I could hear. You racists just aren't very bright.

So... I did him great damage... he was distraught, nearly crying, back in the café I was sitting there again for the next few mornings listening to him cry to his friends... LOL!!!

The dumb racist never put 2 and 2 together, lol. All he knew that was the message "racist pig" was left... that was all he had to go on.

Thanks for reminding me of that incident... really funny.

You, however... every post is a lie, as it is all deflection to avoid facing the racism of you and your friends, which you lack the integrity or character to discuss. Instead you argue long post after long post how you think you've "proven" something about those of us who expose you for the lowlife scum you are. How pathetic.

I rest my case... you're worthless, greenscum.

Truly you are a lowlife vile sort of subhuman, cabrona.

Racists like you... once known... well... be glad you don't live around here...

Scum.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#3759 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F are you babbling bout, boy. What does Golden Dawn have to do with me?
Nothing.
Are they Nazi racists? I like to kill Nazi racists. Let me know.
In reality Skipity Skip I am pretty sure you know more about Golden Dawn than I do.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#3760 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I certainly caught him in his own tangle of BS, but he'll *never* own up to it. He's going to tuck his tail between his legs and try to play "ignore it and hopefully it'll go away".:)
Yes without a doubt you have old Skip against the virtual ropes and are now simply having fun at his expense. Poor old Skip but he does ask for it.

Since: Dec 13

Carmel, NY

#3761 Dec 1, 2013
November 29, 2013

Not Sucking Baby's Penis After Removing Foreskin Is Heresy, Haredi Rabbi Says
Rabbi Moshe MeiselmanAccording to Rabbi Moshe Meiselman…whenever Chazal make a statement about realia, and do not indicate that they are speaking tentatively, then they are correct, and to doubt them is heresy. Rabbi Meiselman thus states, with regard to metzitzah [b'peh, the direct mouth-to-penis sucking haredi mohels do after cutting off the baby's foreskin](pp. 239-40), that "Chazal's assessment overrides that of modern medicine," because "Chazal understood the situation better than the physicians." He stresses that "we rely upon their judgment unswervingly, even if medical opinion says otherwise.…[Therefore,] the mohel must suction the wound in a traditionally prescribed manner [with his mouth]."

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3762 Dec 1, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>In reality Skipity Skip I am pretty sure you know more about Golden Dawn than I do.
I know they're in Greece, they're nationalist, anti-immigrant. I have not read much. I don't know if they're racists Nazi-style or what.

My opinion of Europe is that while many of the right-wing groups opposing immigrants are racist $hitheads, nonetheless there is a real concern and grievance regarding Moslems, not “immigrants”, just Moslems, who are attempting to transform European society into something we Western liberal democrats don't like, a shari'a hell.

I live in the “West”(U$A), and I've lived in Spain, so I give a damn what happens in Europe.

Unlike you racist scumballs, I am concerned about the welfare of people whether they are Europeans, Africans, Indians, SE Asians or whoever.

Golden Dawn, like FN in France, EDL in Britain, etc., to be meaningful better concentrate on Islam, not on mindless anti-immigrant racism.

I've known the peoples who are in Europe, I mean immigrants like W Africans, Jamaicans, Turks, Arabs, Moroccans, etc. The menace to Europe comes from Islam, not from those peoples per se. An Igbo in London is not trying to destroy Western civilization. A jihadi Paki in London IS. See the difference?

So that's my response to Golden Dawn. I have a certain sympathy with some of their motivation, but not with their racism.

If you want the standard Euro-leftist Islamoasskissing response, ask Attai.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#3763 Dec 1, 2013
BrudnyZyd wrote:
November 29, 2013
Not Sucking Baby's Penis After Removing Foreskin Is Heresy, Haredi Rabbi Says
Rabbi Moshe MeiselmanAccording to Rabbi Moshe Meiselman…whenever Chazal make a statement about realia, and do not indicate that they are speaking tentatively, then they are correct, and to doubt them is heresy. Rabbi Meiselman thus states, with regard to metzitzah [b'peh, the direct mouth-to-penis sucking haredi mohels do after cutting off the baby's foreskin](pp. 239-40), that "Chazal's assessment overrides that of modern medicine," because "Chazal understood the situation better than the physicians." He stresses that "we rely upon their judgment unswervingly, even if medical opinion says otherwise.…[Therefore,] the mohel must suction the wound in a traditionally prescribed manner [with his mouth]."
ROTFLMAO!!! what are a bunch of C*** Suckers!!!.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3764 Dec 1, 2013
AMAZING that you racists are still posting in here... you long ago forgot about the Attai = Savant BS due to your collective figurative rectal bleeding due to attempting to intellectually confront Barros who was eating racists for breakfast when you farts were in diapers still.

I'm going to buy stock in Online Figurative Rectal Cyber-Ream Creme, and I'll be rich thanks to you turdballs.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3765 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>Many times, all that is needed to convey oneself is laughter. That is why we have such a large number of words, similes, and metaphors to describe *specific* types of laughter. I like the word "snickering". Topix does *not* like the word "sn#gg#ring", which, if I think about how absurd that is, puts a stitch in my side.:)

Now, instead of making a deflecting post about stitches, why don't you respond to my previous post to *you*? All you have to say is, "Yes, I lie on Topix, and I got myself caught lying via my own contradictory posts, which you have provided side by side." There's nothing else that you can say besides that. "Racists speak in public" and "Racists do not speak in public"; you proclaimed *both*. Would you like to pick one?

Or, would you prefer to see them again in your very own words? I'd be very happy to oblige. It's just a copy and paste away.:)

~snickering!~
Just as I thought. He's not admitting it.

BTW, another word Topix doesn't like is "n#gg#rdly." Why is that? It's a perfectly good word.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3766 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
AMAZING that you racists are still posting in here... you long ago forgot about the Attai = Savant BS due to your collective figurative rectal bleeding due to attempting to intellectually confront Barros who was eating racists for breakfast when you farts were in diapers still.
I'm going to buy stock in Online Figurative Rectal Cyber-Ream Creme, and I'll be rich thanks to you turdballs.
I haven't forgot your boy toy Slaveant..........

He is old like you. You both hate America and what it stands for. You both think personal responsibility and self determination are for the weak. You both feel America should let in all of Mexico when we can't afford the people that are already here. You both think the government can solve all the problems. You feel we should give up civil liberties for the good of the few

You are sad old men
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3767 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie? Moi? Mais non... You idiot, I overheard that good ole boy talking to his friends... he wasn't proclaiming anything in public. He was just stupidly speaking where I could hear. You racists just aren't very bright.
So... I did him great damage... he was distraught, nearly crying, back in the café I was sitting there again for the next few mornings listening to him cry to his friends... LOL!!!
The dumb racist never put 2 and 2 together, lol. All he knew that was the message "racist pig" was left... that was all he had to go on.
Even if this incident DID happen (which I highly doubt) no one here is going to give you any kudos over it.
You would just have been acting like a cowardly thug, vandalizing a man's business. Big man, Ish-- NOT!
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#3768 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they're in Greece, they're nationalist, anti-immigrant. I have not read much. I don't know if they're racists Nazi-style or what.
My opinion of Europe is that while many of the right-wing groups opposing immigrants are racist $hitheads, nonetheless there is a real concern and grievance regarding Moslems, not “immigrants”, just Moslems, who are attempting to transform European society into something we Western liberal democrats don't like, a shari'a hell.
I live in the “West”(U$A), and I've lived in Spain, so I give a damn what happens in Europe.
Unlike you racist scumballs, I am concerned about the welfare of people whether they are Europeans, Africans, Indians, SE Asians or whoever.
Golden Dawn, like FN in France, EDL in Britain, etc., to be meaningful better concentrate on Islam, not on mindless anti-immigrant racism.
I've known the peoples who are in Europe, I mean immigrants like W Africans, Jamaicans, Turks, Arabs, Moroccans, etc. The menace to Europe comes from Islam, not from those peoples per se. An Igbo in London is not trying to destroy Western civilization. A jihadi Paki in London IS. See the difference?
So that's my response to Golden Dawn. I have a certain sympathy with some of their motivation, but not with their racism.
If you want the standard Euro-leftist Islamoasskissing response, ask Attai.
To my knowledge GoldenDawn is about Greece for the Greeks however they are also involved with the White Nationalist scene.
They have endured media ridicule and black out. Made them stronger.
Political persecution including having their leadership arrested.
Made them stronger.
Having their members murdered by terrorist made. Made them stronger.
They are what keeps the powers that be up at night .
They are the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas White People 3 min BeautifulSunrise21 31
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 3 min Savant 2,674
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Carly HI YAH 98,150
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,154,285
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 8 min johnplustwomore 750
Denzel Washington Casting Discouraged Because H... 9 min Zombie Corpse Rental 22
Now Asians and Hispanics HATE Blacks 12 min Zombie Corpse Rental 29
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 17 min Savant 404
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 26 min Speak out 64
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Gmoney 28,695
More from around the web