attai=savant??

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3726 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been working out to prepare myself for all the laughing I am going to do when 11 million undocumented immigrants are given legality and a path to citizenship, and you racist lowlife scum are having nervous breakdowns.
I'm sure that that much laughter could damage the stomach muscles if I don't get in shape for it. So if I'm on Topix a little less, it's because I'm exercising all the laugh muscles, to prepare for this inevitability.
¡Bienvenidos hermanos!
And they will make SUCH better citizens than you traitorous sociopathic racist misfits.

Get out, SCUM!
LMAO!!!!

Barros still has the fire in the belly, I see.
LOL @ "11 million undocumented immigrants are given legality and a path to citizenship, and you racist lowlife scum are having nervous breakdowns."

Too funny, I have to admit. What I wish Obama would do is focus on the Republican districts with the worst Tea-Bagger Congressmen, and just let that Executive Order pen start flying - issuing pardons left and right for all non-violent, hard-working, citizenship-seeking, employed illegals.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3727 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Where was the wheel invented, boy? You have no idea. It certainly was not by your redneck ancestors.
As for brain size... LOL!!! You're barely literate, boy!!!
Speaking of stupid, are you stupid enough to talk to me in person, boy? LOL!!!
I think you're stupid enough, but your cowardice overrides your stupidity.
Boy.
This would be alot more fun if you weren't too stupid to realize what we are doing.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3729 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Where was the wheel invented, boy? You have no idea. It certainly was not by your redneck ancestors.
As for brain size... LOL!!! You're barely literate, boy!!!
Speaking of stupid, are you stupid enough to talk to me in person, boy? LOL!!!
I think you're stupid enough, but your cowardice overrides your stupidity.
Boy.
I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

And I hear thatyou pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3730 Dec 1, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You get them into the bedroom and you can't get hard and then you vomit?
Damn, is that what redneck sex is like? All that cheap beer and you can't get it up for your ugly blotchy fat redneck females?

F you Max, I just ate.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3731 Dec 1, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
LOL @ "11 million undocumented immigrants are given legality and a path to citizenship, and you racist lowlife scum are having nervous breakdowns."
Too funny, I have to admit. What I wish Obama would do is focus on the Republican districts with the worst Tea-Bagger Congressmen, and just let that Executive Order pen start flying - issuing pardons left and right for all non-violent, hard-working, citizenship-seeking, employed illegals.
You think it is funny that 11 million jobs that blacks could have will be lost

No wonder your wife left your stupid ass..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3732 Dec 1, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be alot more fun if you weren't too stupid to realize what we are doing.
I am not sure they have Mexican Jew subtitles..........lol

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3733 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>Was my point so obscure that she misread my message as "I'm trying to prevent people from getting an education"?
If you WANT to get a degree in some Humanities sub-specialty, go for it. But don't complain if no one wants to hire you to give lectures on obscure poets of the 12th Century.
http://cdn.meme.li/i/7nmwf.jpg
I'm actually surprised that she answered your post's content in any way, shape or form *at all*, actually, even if it made no sense. Normally, all she does is soporifically *nag*.:)

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#3734 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, is that what redneck sex is like? All that cheap beer and you can't get it up for your ugly blotchy fat redneck females?
F you Max, I just ate.
Baby, let's make a run for the border,
I've got a hunger only tacos can stop.
I know exactly what I'll order
three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3735 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You're doing nothing, moron. It's an online flame war, as people used to say.

And you're racist. So blah blah blah, all I'm saying is that as long as you racists are perched here squawking your dysfunctional sociopathic crap, I will be here to throw the $hitcake right back into your dumb racist faces.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3736 Dec 1, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it is funny that 11 million jobs that blacks could have will be lost
No wonder your wife left your stupid ass..........
They outsourced your white and black jobs to 3rd world sweatshops, dumbass.

But if you challenged that, you'd be directly confronting corporations, and you can't do that, you cowardly mainstream pop-culture dittohead clone and drone.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3738 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>So let's recap, shall we?
A business owner stated that he did in fact hire Mexicans for jobs that they were qualified to perform (Perhaps he couldn't find a Mexican sushi chef, who knows?). As a result, Ish Tov vandalized his business.
See, that doesn't make him a Freedom Fighter to me. it makes him an azz hat.

"Sorry Pedro, I have to let you go. Someone destroyed my outdoor seating area so we won't need you to bring outside patrons their drinks any more."

I'm sure Pedro appreciated the Moral Victory....
That's a good observation.:)

Skippy didn't say that these "white, guffawing, publicly-speaking racists" were *not* hiring Mexicans; just that Mexicans would be hired for that which they are *qualified*. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that-- it's the way the world works. I can get a job in any hospital (especially an ER), but for example, my fiance wouldn't hire me to manage his family-run abrasives and tools company, or even to work as a salesperson for him. For *those*, I'm simply not qualified. I'd even have to train hard to do secretarial work, as I'm not very good with computers (I was never interested in more than is necessary) and am completely unfamiliar with the type of programs that they use.

Pedro may well have lost a job due to Skip's swift "street justice".~LoL~

Notice that he hasn't responded to the post where I caught him *outright contradicting himself and lying*. That is *exactly* what I expected.

:)

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3739 Dec 1, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
That gerrymandering they've done to create safe Tea Party seats in the House must be addressed even at the judicial level. This is extreme and would not have been tolerated at certain times in USA history, but it fluctuates, and we currently are in a very corrupt period, obviously.

I frankly think Obama should bring a suit before the Supreme Court for impeachment of the entire House for refusing to perform their functions. I'm no lawyer, but there must be some means of dealing with their blatant refusal to perform Constitutional duties.

Yes, legalizing immigrants will help. Mexicans, like blacks and Jews, always vote Democratic (the majority, I mean, obviously). And they are good citizens. Unknown to most gringos, Mexicans have a long tradition of fighting for democracy, and in many ways have not yet won some basic battles against their oppressive plutocracy and government, but they have plenty of cultural background in democracy and in trying to participate in community politics.

So, like I said, far better citizens than these drooling kluxer redneck dittoheads.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3740 Dec 1, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, you cannot surprise me, nor impress me.
I just find those lower white middleclass Americans such as your self hilarious . You know like you and Walter who's famillymembers were nurses and kindergarden teachers. Nothing wrong with that. But you are so afraid how ppl look at you. Lol
It's just you show how inferior you are. You really do. Trying to get someone to admire you. You're just butt hurt by the fact you'll most likely always belong to the lower middleclass.
Now explain to the loyal subjects who fáil to understand how important you are. And please do correct every "misunderstanding" concerning you and your boring life. That's very important. He he.
Retarded screwup. How's your German BTW. Lair , lair pants on fire. Lmao
Keeping up appearances much, Gangreen.
How is that remote viewing working out? Did you have to buy your own quartz crystal, or perhaps a black obsidian mirror?

Do you read Skippy's posts first so that you have something to mimic?

Then again, nobody needs any type of minerals or mimicry to mindlessly *nag* people.:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#3741 Dec 1, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>I think she deliberately misread yours and my messages because she just wanted to be combative.
... Another potential scenario is that she could *actually* simply be *that* dimwitted.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3742 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>This would be alot more fun if you weren't too stupid to realize what we are doing.
~LoL~
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3743 Dec 1, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, let's make a run for the border,
I've got a hunger only tacos can stop.
I know exactly what I'll order
three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3744 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
~LoL~
Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either - but love don't make things nice. It ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves, and to break our hearts, and love the wrong people, and die. The storybooks are bullsh!t! Now I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3745 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>... Another potential scenario is that she could *actually* simply be *that* dimwitted.
Good point.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3746 Dec 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
~LoL~
Yes, nothing to say. Redneck cackling, obsessive inferiority complex vis à vis Loulou.

And you and your racist friends continue to spew which only provides this thread as a convenient place to surveille...

Racist subhuman cabrona.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#3747 Dec 1, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...au contraire........I coulda gone to uni myseff........
they offered me a 9000 GBP ~$15000 bursary to study an Advanced Materials Masters at Cranfield University.........
...but I turned it down becoz there's no jobs afterwards in this sh**ty lill country......
..........I'm talkin about hard subjects here - not BS nicca philosophy or psychology........
Well it wouldn't hurt you to take a few courses in psychology, maybe you wouldn't be so clueless sometimes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 56 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 58 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33