Felicia

Temecula, CA

#3294 Nov 27, 2013
Now I don't know what "pretty sure" means in Denmark, but it is a figure of speech here in America meaning "yes they are white".
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#3295 Nov 27, 2013
"Serbs have more than valid historical reason NOT TO TRUST Croat or Muslim "democracy". What they were suffering during World War II is so gruesome and far beyond description.

The Western press carefully avoids to talk about recent history of the region. It denies the Serbs of Croatia and Bosnia the REAL MOTIVE for their current fear and struggle. This is because it clashes with the claim that, somehow, Serbs of these geographical regions were pushed by Belgrade autocrat Miloshevich to "rebel" against "newly born democracies".

Today, Muslims and Croats, are once again united. They were united under Hitler. They were (forcefully!) united by Bill Clinton. Hating each other with racist passion, their only common goal is (once again) to slaughter and expel the remaining Serbs. This is done under supervision of "neutral" UN, EC, US, NATO,... Under watchful "unbiased" CNN, ABC, BBC,...

American bombers can bomd Christian children as much as they want. American media can claim whatever they damn please. The Western "intellectuals" are absorbing all the Nazi propaganda without question.

What ever happened to: COGITO ERGO SUM!(I *THINK* therefore I exist). Is the term "Western intellectual" an oxymoron? Can you please check the above quotes? Can you see the obvious?

But the last ETHNIC CLEANSING of the remaining Serbs in Croatia and one half of Bosnia-Herzegovina - was done by "democrat" BILL CLINTON with help of NATO force. At the same time the Western media had audacity to blame the Serbs for "Ethnic clensing" and even "self-cleansing"!!!! !!"

"And who joined Nazi Croats in slaughtering the Serbs? You've guessed it: The Muslims!

Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, Edition 1990, Volume 2, Pages 706 and 707, entry Husseini, Hajj Amin Al ; The main Hitler's supporter among Palestinian Arabs...
Quote:

It so happened that Husseini made his contribution to the Axis war effort in his capacity as a Muslim, rather than as an Arab leader, by recruiting and organizing in RECORD TIME, during the spring of 1943, BOSNIAN MUSLIM BATTALIONS in Croatia comprising some TWENTY THOUSAND MEN, These MUSLIM VOLUNTEER units, called Hanjar (Sword), were put in WAFFEN-SS fought Yugoslav partisans in Bosnia, and carried out police and security duties in Hungary. THEY PARTICIPATED IN THE MASSACRE OF CIVILIANS IN BOSNIA... The Germans made a point of publicizing the fact that Husseini had flown from Berlin to Sarajevo for the sole purpose of giving his blessing to the Muslim army and inspecting its arms and training exercises."
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#3296 Nov 27, 2013
Milosevic was defending his people and country against an invader that were killing Serbs. There was no genocide at the hands of Serbians as the media and Bill Clinton led people to believe.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3297 Nov 27, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
You Stupid subhuman albino monkey, Serbs are gypsies Albanians are native to the balkans.
You're a liar, hajji.

Serbs descend not only from Slavic immigrants but also the Celts, Illyrians and others who were there in ancient times.

The notion that the Albanians are = to Illyrians is absurd. The Albanian language is Illyrian, yes... but look at a map of ancient Illyria. Those people's descendants are all over the Balkans now.

And the problem is, Albanians are MOSLEMS... which = traitors to Europe, deluded cultish scum, a threat to all of humanity's peace, culture and freedom.

DEATH to ISLAM! FREE KOSOVO!!!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3298 Nov 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar, hajji.
Serbs descend not only from Slavic immigrants but also the Celts, Illyrians and others who were there in ancient times.
The notion that the Albanians are = to Illyrians is absurd. The Albanian language is Illyrian, yes... but look at a map of ancient Illyria. Those people's descendants are all over the Balkans now.
And the problem is, Albanians are MOSLEMS... which = traitors to Europe, deluded cultish scum, a threat to all of humanity's peace, culture and freedom.
DEATH to ISLAM! FREE KOSOVO!!!
Only about half the Albanians are muslim. Most tend towoard atheism from so many years of communist rule, remember? And why does being moslem make them traitors to Europe? Islam has had a long presence in Europe. It's just another Abrahamic relgion like Judaism or Christianity. You really need to stop with all this hatred and racism.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3299 Nov 27, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
"Serbs have more than valid historical reason NOT TO TRUST Croat or Muslim "democracy". What they were suffering during World War II is so gruesome and far beyond description.
The Western press carefully avoids to talk about recent history of the region. It denies the Serbs of Croatia and Bosnia the REAL MOTIVE for their current fear and struggle. This is because it clashes with the claim that, somehow, Serbs of these geographical regions were pushed by Belgrade autocrat Miloshevich to "rebel" against "newly born democracies".
Today, Muslims and Croats, are once again united. They were united under Hitler. They were (forcefully!) united by Bill Clinton. Hating each other with racist passion, their only common goal is (once again) to slaughter and expel the remaining Serbs. This is done under supervision of "neutral" UN, EC, US, NATO,... Under watchful "unbiased" CNN, ABC, BBC,...
American bombers can bomd Christian children as much as they want. American media can claim whatever they damn please. The Western "intellectuals" are absorbing all the Nazi propaganda without question.
What ever happened to: COGITO ERGO SUM!(I *THINK* therefore I exist). Is the term "Western intellectual" an oxymoron? Can you please check the above quotes? Can you see the obvious?
But the last ETHNIC CLEANSING of the remaining Serbs in Croatia and one half of Bosnia-Herzegovina - was done by "democrat" BILL CLINTON with help of NATO force. At the same time the Western media had audacity to blame the Serbs for "Ethnic clensing" and even "self-cleansing"!!!! !!"
"And who joined Nazi Croats in slaughtering the Serbs? You've guessed it: The Muslims!
Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, Edition 1990, Volume 2, Pages 706 and 707, entry Husseini, Hajj Amin Al ; The main Hitler's supporter among Palestinian Arabs...
Quote:
It so happened that Husseini made his contribution to the Axis war effort in his capacity as a Muslim, rather than as an Arab leader, by recruiting and organizing in RECORD TIME, during the spring of 1943, BOSNIAN MUSLIM BATTALIONS in Croatia comprising some TWENTY THOUSAND MEN, These MUSLIM VOLUNTEER units, called Hanjar (Sword), were put in WAFFEN-SS fought Yugoslav partisans in Bosnia, and carried out police and security duties in Hungary. THEY PARTICIPATED IN THE MASSACRE OF CIVILIANS IN BOSNIA... The Germans made a point of publicizing the fact that Husseini had flown from Berlin to Sarajevo for the sole purpose of giving his blessing to the Muslim army and inspecting its arms and training exercises."
Correct.

In addition, Tito, a Croat, moved all those Albanians into Kosovo as part of his general tendency to do whatever would screw the Serbs... so they've only been there for a few decades, and certainly have NO historical claim to the territory.

Today in Kosovo, the Moslems (terrorists) are destroying and desecrating churches and monasteries. The few Serbs and Roma (Gypsies) left in Kosovo live in constant fear of extermination by the crazed Moslems.

As for Clinton... what happened was bigger than him. Obviously the EU/NATO wanted it to work out this way. Possibly the rationale is to weaken the Serbs since they're Russian allies... but in any case, nothing would have been any different if a Republiscum had been President at the time.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3300 Nov 27, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Milosevic was defending his people and country against an invader that were killing Serbs. There was no genocide at the hands of Serbians as the media and Bill Clinton led people to believe.
There was genocide committed under Karadzik in Bosnia by Serbs... but in Kosovo? No.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#3301 Nov 27, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
I found this:

Quote:General Milan Nedic officially visited Adolf Hitler on September 19th 1943. He told German Fuhrer that he should not regard Serbian people and renegade communist gangs as identical. He informed Hitler that thousands of Serb patriots are voluntarily fighting to protect their country from the Red terrorists and Hitler showed his understanding and credit.

However, the fate of the heroic General in the end was sad and tragic indeed. At the end of the war, Allied forces captured him and sent him back to Serbia into the hands of the Communists. General Nedic never betrayed his ideals. He was brutally murdered on February 4th by one of the Communist chiefs, Aleksandar "Leka" Rankovic, and was buried in unknown place. Milan Nedic will always be remembered as one of the greatest Serb heroes in the long history of the Serbian nation. When many others would have given up after fleeing their country before German invasion, General Nedic stood up in the most dangerous times and continued to fight for salvation of Serbia. He sacrificed all for his people even his very life.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#3302 Nov 27, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I say they are white, the other poster is saying they are gypsies, so let us hear what "neutral observer" has to say.
Because frankly any poster that takes an anti-gun stance like you did, I don't believe ONE WORD THEY SAY.
I classify anti-gun posters as ignorant and dumb azzes.
Lol, Gypsy is often used as profanity in that area. Serbs are white. Romas or Roma Serbs as they're called are settlers originally from India.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3303 Nov 27, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only about half the Albanians are muslim. Most tend towoard atheism from so many years of communist rule, remember? And why does being moslem make them traitors to Europe? Islam has had a long presence in Europe. It's just another Abrahamic relgion like Judaism or Christianity. You really need to stop with all this hatred and racism.
Shut your filthy appeasing mouth, boy.

A long history in Europe? A history of depredations and assorted outrages! Invaders, slavers, oppressors, parasites. That sums it all up.

FREE CONSTANTINOPLE! Moslems OUT of Anatolia!

Islam is not “just another religion”. It is a vile cult dedicated to Arab supremacy and totalitarian world domination. Christianity and Judaism pose no such threat to humanity.

Wake up, chump. Islam is threatening even YOUR dumb racist ass, boy!
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#3304 Nov 27, 2013
First of all let's understand Hitler a little better he wasn't pro-white he was a German nationalist, and was a rabid communist hater, so he had no problem murdering white communists.

It wasn't so much the Slavic race he hated it was more that the Russians were communists.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3305 Nov 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your filthy appeasing mouth, boy.
A long history in Europe? A history of depredations and assorted outrages! Invaders, slavers, oppressors, parasites. That sums it all up.
FREE CONSTANTINOPLE! Moslems OUT of Anatolia!
Islam is not “just another religion”. It is a vile cult dedicated to Arab supremacy and totalitarian world domination. Christianity and Judaism pose no such threat to humanity.
Wake up, chump. Islam is threatening even YOUR dumb racist ass, boy!
I don't hate any group of people or call for their demise simply because of the religion they happen to be born into. Thats your bag, you derranged savage. How can someone claim to be against oppresion and discrimination and yet at the time be a zionist?? You are a poor confused fool!
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#3306 Nov 27, 2013
I don't think it's a very good idea to deny what happend in Srebrenica. The purpose was genocide. Still new massgraves are found. Bodies.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3307 Nov 27, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate any group of people or call for their demise simply because of the religion they happen to be born into. Thats your bag, you derranged savage. How can someone claim to be against oppresion and discrimination and yet at the time be a zionist?? You are a poor confused fool!
You dimwitted dullard, I didn't call for the extermination of any people, but of an evil system. Islam. If I hate Nazis do I want all Germans dead? No. If I hate Stalinism do I want all Russians dead?

Zionism is nothing but the movement of Jews to have their country independent. If you think it's something more than that, then you're obviously an antisemitic turd who needs to be flushed.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#3308 Nov 27, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Gypsy is often used as profanity in that area. Serbs are white. Romas or Roma Serbs as they're called are settlers originally from India.
Really you are just a miserable human being that causes conflicts with just about everybody, you can "lol" all you want, everybody HATES YOU.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#3309 Nov 27, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I found this:
Quote:General Milan Nedic officially visited Adolf Hitler on September 19th 1943. He told German Fuhrer that he should not regard Serbian people and renegade communist gangs as identical. He informed Hitler that thousands of Serb patriots are voluntarily fighting to protect their country from the Red terrorists and Hitler showed his understanding and credit.
However, the fate of the heroic General in the end was sad and tragic indeed. At the end of the war, Allied forces captured him and sent him back to Serbia into the hands of the Communists. General Nedic never betrayed his ideals. He was brutally murdered on February 4th by one of the Communist chiefs, Aleksandar "Leka" Rankovic, and was buried in unknown place. Milan Nedic will always be remembered as one of the greatest Serb heroes in the long history of the Serbian nation. When many others would have given up after fleeing their country before German invasion, General Nedic stood up in the most dangerous times and continued to fight for salvation of Serbia. He sacrificed all for his people even his very life.
My understanding is that as Prime Minister, he contributed to the pacification of his country, by suppressing the partisans, and so as to save his people from more hardship.

What a mess they had over in those parts during WW2. I honestly don't think some people realize just how good we have it here.
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

#3310 Nov 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be addressed to Attai, as he is one of the Euro-leftist dupes sucked by the by Moslem lie.
They accomplish this by co-opting the Left's concern for oppressed people, then creating the bogus “Palestinian people” to pretend they're an oppressed group, when in fact they're mostly immigrant Arabs dedicated to completing Hitler's Final Solution against the Jews.
The entire “Palestinian” movement was created by a Nazi war criminal, Hajj Amin al-Husseini. His purpose? Kill every Jew in the Mideast.
And that remains the purpose of Hamas, etc., all the Arabonazis who just can't stand Jews ruling an inch of land that once was ruled by Islamofascist imperialists.
Islam is inherently oppressive, incapable of reform (as Christianity has done), and must always be considered a global enemy of freedom, culture and peace. Not to mention women!
Wow..I have never heard of this. If this is true then that is insane. I will have to look this up..I am realizing more and more that I know pretty much zero and the history of Isreali/Palestinian conflict.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#3311 Nov 27, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, as long as the God is a non-white, do you feel the same way about a white religion that has a strong White God like Odin?, bet you would have some problems with a religion like that?
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#3312 Nov 27, 2013
Felicia wrote:
First of all let's understand Hitler a little better he wasn't pro-white he was a German nationalist, and was a rabid communist hater, so he had no problem murdering white communists.
It wasn't so much the Slavic race he hated it was more that the Russians were communists.
That's my understanding as well and in that he sure wasn't feeling the love for Communists. And God help anyone who was found to be a sympathizer of the partisans.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3313 Nov 27, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, as long as the God is a non-white, do you feel the same way about a white religion that has a strong White God like Odin?, bet you would have some problems with a religion like that?
What the hell are you tallking about? Religion is not about race when it comes to Islam and Christianity. And God is spirit - not of any race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the best age for white females take black... 5 min anonymous 88
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 9 min Michael 1
I Love Women Who Love Black Men 15 min anonymous 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min African AE 33,166
Freddie Gray's knife 40 min Loulou 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min John Galt 1,224,603
False Flags 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 118,467
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,221
Why do I hate white people so much? 2 hr lomaxx 174
More from around the web