Loulou

VanlÝse, Denmark

#2883 Nov 24, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile in Europe the norway nutter Breivic who shot all those kids gets maybe 20 years in a prison that looks like luxary. Funny how mass shootings tend to happen where the public has no access to firearms. Now run along little troll.
20 years is the maximum sentence within the law. But he will never ever get out. Because the court psychiatrists will never allow it. But guess you never knew that. I actually don't think we had mass shootings in Denmark . The only one I can think of was back in 1965, where a man shot four policemen. Yes, there was one actually at a University in the 90s.
We have 46 killings a year. Out of 5.6 mio ppl.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2884 Nov 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
:))
Very entertaining. The rats have begun to bite each other.
Your getting even lamer Bazza . Just sitting throwing the odd insult at the thread. Its like you have given up.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2885 Nov 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years is the maximum sentence within the law. But he will never ever get out. Because the court psychiatrists will never allow it. But guess you never knew that. I actually don't think we had mass shootings in Denmark . The only one I can think of was back in 1965, where a man shot four policemen. Yes, there was one actually at a University in the 90s.
We have 46 killings a year. Out of 5.6 mio ppl.
An unarmed population is living on borrowed time and is not for me. Thats why when I become prosperous I am moving to the US. I have lived in a ntion where guns are common place and seen the same nation where they are restricted. I prefer the former a million times over.
Loulou

VanlÝse, Denmark

#2886 Nov 24, 2013
Well, I someone decides to shoot you in the back. If someone takes your weapon and use it against you. If someone with an undiagnosed mental illness decides to shoot you. There's not much you can do. It's much safer to live in a society without weapons. IMO. You have higher chances surviving an attack fx violence if there're no weapons involved.
We had lots of classes how to react in diff situations. In order to survive.
Finally what if you shoot a wrong person. What then.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2887 Nov 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Well, I someone decides to shoot you in the back. If someone takes your weapon and use it against you. If someone with an undiagnosed mental illness decides to shoot you. There's not much you can do. It's much safer to live in a society without weapons. IMO. You have higher chances surviving an attack fx violence if there're no weapons involved.
Funny thing about that society without weapons. You can ask Breviks victims about it. Well maybe not since they are dead. However all gun laws do is disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals never seem to have too much trouble getting them. And then what of times of war?. Weapons will always be for me and only cowards shun them.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#2888 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>Funny thing about that society without weapons. You can ask Breviks victims about it. Well maybe not since they are dead. However all gun laws do is disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals never seem to have too much trouble getting them. And then what of times of war?. Weapons will always be for me and only cowards shun them.
It takes more to stand up to someone unarmed that it does with a glock or bushmaster. It doesn't take bravery to carry a gun.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2889 Nov 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes more to stand up to someone unarmed that it does with a glock or bushmaster. It doesn't take bravery to carry a gun.
Standing up to a flash mob of blacks "Polar Bear Hunting" unarmed is not brave, its suicide.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#2890 Nov 24, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is just what I needed.....A good laugh

Blacks stand up to no one alone or without a gun

You find me a fight on the net where a black fights someone without the whole tribe of natives jumping in

Thanks again for the laugh Bi Curious
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2891 Nov 24, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>

You find me a fight on the net where a black fights someone without the whole tribe of natives jumping in
Nah. The friends are too busy posting the attack on World Star Hip Hop...

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#2892 Nov 24, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. The friends are too busy posting the attack on World Star Hip Hop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =15zkVEVy7_sXX
They all look the same..........

That's why you can't identify them..........

Even attacking pregnant women....

All 12 of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2893 Nov 24, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on their agenda. They pretend to like children, too, but won't hesitate to use them as shields or viciously attack them if it suits their purpose.
Despicable.
They pretend a lot. One of the more blatant lies, "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it," everybody knows about.

I don't trust a goddamn thing they say.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#2894 Nov 24, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
They pretend a lot. One of the more blatant lies, "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it," everybody knows about.
I don't trust a goddamn thing they say.
I'm sure you can keep your doctor though..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#2895 Nov 24, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>NO, Sone found all their real life info, libby was white , black avenger is white, his name is Matt, and they have a white child.
It is hard to believe a white person could want to be black that bad, but white liberals are some fuauked up people.
Indeed, Libby is white. Her name is Libby Hobday. She does have a white husband and white child. black avenger, though, was impersonating her. Curious, did you read that thread I linked to? BA's real name is Craig, not Matt. Before Beer Belly Bob, he was trolling as Stoned Cold, a supposed white woman. sONE recognized one of the profile pictures Stoned Cold had up as that of the real Libby Hobday. He must have some kind of obsession with her. After he got exposed, he then claimed that the real Libb had been signing in and posting under his Stoned Cold account at various times. This guy is a real nutjob.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2896 Nov 24, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can keep your doctor though..........
Sure you can keep him-- in your basement. He'll need a place to live after he goes out of business from making $18 a visit treating Medicaid patients 12 hours a day.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#2897 Nov 24, 2013
I notice all the gun fanatics have one thing in common-they all are right wingnuts-they go together like hand and glove

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#2898 Nov 24, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can keep him-- in your basement. He'll need a place to live after he goes out of business from making $18 a visit treating Medicaid patients 12 hours a day.
I only have a crawl space..........

He'll have to stay in the chicken coop..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#2899 Nov 24, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal alien or not, Obama is the original birther.
Aside from that, we claimed Obama wasn't qualified to be president of a Bowling League. He's such an embarrassment on the world stage I'm giving serious thought to wearing a paper bag over my head, like a disgruntled Miami fan, next time I visit Canada, Mexico, or L.A.
Lol @ "or L.A."

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2900 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>Funny thing about that society without weapons. You can ask Breviks victims about it. Well maybe not since they are dead. However all gun laws do is disarm law abiding citizens. Criminals never seem to have too much trouble getting them. And then what of times of war?. Weapons will always be for me and only cowards shun them.
Moron, the heavily armed USA has a mass shooting every 2 weeks. Can you remember the last one? Navy Yard? LAX? Has there been one since that one?

You're dimwitted at best, boy.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2901 Nov 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the heavily armed USA has a mass shooting every 2 weeks. Can you remember the last one? Navy Yard? LAX? Has there been one since that one?
You're dimwitted at best, boy.
Wasnt that navy yard a gun free zone? looks like youre the Moron as usal Bazza.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2902 Nov 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
We have two different cultures, Denmark and the U.S./Australia. After they banned firearms in Australia they murder rate increased slightly. Here in the U.S. we have very liberal gun laws when compared to the rest of the world. I'm not saying Denmark or any other country should necessarily adopt our way. As to your question about "what if you shoot a wrong person," it has been shown that the error rate of law enforcement officers is greater than private citizens. What that means is that cops shoot the wrong person more often than private citizens do. Cops have a much more difficult job, so that's to be expected. But that does show you that armed citizens, exercising their constitutional rights, are responsible. You have to also understand the nature of the U.S. You Scandinavians live in a relatively homogeneous society, societies which tend to be more socially cohesive. They tend to have more social capital and more desire to contribute to these things. We don't, unfortunately. I quite literally agonize over the fact that you haven't learned from us, and that you are importing the third world into your countries. Good luck with that. You now have a big problem on your hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Anton Ciguhr 1,172,247
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 3 min big mike M 138
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 min freddie47 260
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 min ogaden is somalia 14,408
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 6 min Mona 1,081
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 104,020
Why are curvy black women like me so popular? 9 min thegreatlc33 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 39 min African AE 28,445
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr Anonymous 397
More from around the web