attai=savant??
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2773 Nov 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is a fact that can not be ignored by anyone with a little common sense. It is the same with vitamins. Every natural death(not accidental death) that has been studied, has shown that each person died due to a vitamin deficiency. Our foods today have very little vitamins and minerals in them because of the depletion of our soil. Heart disease, cancer etc etc has soared in this country due to that fact. Will ANY doctor tell you to take vitamins to be healthier? Hell no. He can not make money off of you if he makes you healthier. In 1971 studies were done in the northeastern region of China to study the foods that these people consumed. Studies found that the average person lived to be 120 years old. Tests were done on the soil and they found that the soil was very high in minerals. After our soil has been over farmed and misused, our soil has nothing left to give. Farmers can't afford to put minerals back into the soil because it is not profitable. Drug companies rule the advertisement business, and have brainwashed this country(and most of the world) to believe that everything can be solved with a pill.
Old remedies have worked for centuries, but where is the profit?
People need to stop being so stupid.
Check out the article I posted on Big Pharma Lobbyists.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2774 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at this façade conversation, to bring all the racists, er... the whites ones... to try to get one-up on Barros.
Well, I flip my hair and use herbs and collect flotsam and GODDAM THAT BARROS FOR EXPOSING OUR RACISM AND NOT LETTING US OFF THE HOOK!!! THAT MORON!!!
LOL!!! Oh how are you this fine morning Lady Greenscum, I sure am happy to sit here crying over that poor little girl, and yeah, THAT GODDAM BARROS SURE DOES PISS ME OFF!!!
LOL!!! In fact, I'll be EVERYONE I don't like on Topix is really BARROS!!!
MACEO! MACEO!!!
You subhuman cabrones are losing it, bigtime.
Numb Nuts: YOU'RE posting to HER, trying to get her attention.
SHE'S not posting to YOU.
Are you still drunk from last night's bender or have you started on the Modelo Especials early?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2775 Nov 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You're hitting the bottle a little early this morning. Don't you think?
I don't drink, boy. That's a big part of YOUR culture, not mine.

You connedservatives are so confused... you actually get it right about the pharma industry, and yet you maintain connedservative attitudes and voting patterns which coddle those very corporations!

So... you halfwits hate Monsanta but vote for Mitt Romney... LOL!!!

DUMB f'ing drooling subhuman racist SCUM!
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2776 Nov 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Tests were done on the soil and they found that the soil was very high in minerals.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2780 Nov 23, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Numb Nuts: YOU'RE posting to HER, trying to get her attention.
SHE'S not posting to YOU.
Are you still drunk from last night's bender or have you started on the Modelo Especials early?
I'm posting to YOU, boy. Greenscum is only one of the little coterie of racists who flocked to this thread. She may be posing
as Queen Bee, due to cognitive dissonance, attempting to make herself seem cool after having been thoroughly exposed as racist subhuman scum, and you're here because as usual you racists were being intellectually destroyed, and so had to call for reinforcements. I'm seeing Nazis I haven't seen for 2 years now, LOL!!!

Whatsamatter, boy, your idiotic racism isn't holding up in the climate of a country attempting to get PAST the dysfunction to which you desperately cling? Is THAT your problem, boy?

Obviously I am right. As always.

Cabrón.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2781 Nov 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! It's so obvious you are a sock. You're supposed to be white, but all you do is argue with white people.
You neghas expose your stupidity on a constant basis.
Yes, this is just the sort of racist attracted to this cesspool. Apparently got too drunk last night as he keeps talking about last night's bender... that's his culture, get drunk on Friday night, then on saturday morning, feeling like crap, growl racist slurs on topix. LOL!!!

Right, you're not a loser, boy.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2782 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You connedservatives are so confused... you actually get it right about the pharma industry, and yet you maintain connedservative attitudes and voting patterns which coddle those very corporations!
So... you halfwits hate Monsanta but vote for Mitt Romney... LOL!!!
DUMB f'ing drooling subhuman racist SCUM!

Kind of like defending your right to own firearms, but voting for Obama twice.

lol

Boy.

Mierda de toro artista.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2783 Nov 23, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like defending your right to own firearms, but voting for Obama twice.
lol
Boy.
Mierda de toro artista.
Moron. Democrats pushed for nothing but registration and return to the old rules restricting clips.

Your dittohead rhetoric is, of course, a lie. Clinton used to make speeches in rural Red-state white areas, and ask them, have you lost a minute of hunting or had interference with your guns due to any gun control? No. The same measures the gun-mfg-lobby NRA bewail as the abrogation of the 2nd amendment.

I'm well armed, since I know there are right-wing nuts like you who at any moment could blow a fuse and start shooting Democrats and minoritees.

Over 95% of Yanks support registration of all guns. Obviously something is wrong with our democratic system, due to the fascist takeover under Reagan which is now ending... hence the angst on the right, the hysteria, and the sort of bullslop we see posted in here.

Boy.

mierda de toro is not an expression used in Castilian you dunce. That's a literal translation of the English expression for the stuff you post.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2784 Nov 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!! The negro SOCK is judging hard today:)
Who could possibly respond negatively to the fact that you happen to know who Dr. Joel Wallach is?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2785 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm posting to YOU
Why? I already told you that I don't read your nonsensical rants.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2786 Nov 23, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I already told you that I don't read your nonsensical rants.
Yes you do, boy. You white racists sit here mostly talking to each other, trying to prove you've got a space or something... LOL!!!

You have nothing, and you are scum.

In your case, also suffering from very low IQ, apparently.

Boy.
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#2787 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do, boy. You white racists sit here mostly talking to each other, trying to prove you've got a space or something... LOL!!!
Boy.
Hey, Ish Tov, why do you worship Satan? And why do your flag have that star on it?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2788 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm posting to YOU, boy. Greenscum is only one of the little coterie of racists who flocked to this thread. She may be posing
as Queen Bee, due to cognitive dissonance, attempting to make herself seem cool after having been thoroughly exposed as racist subhuman scum, and you're here because as usual you racists were being intellectually destroyed, and so had to call for reinforcements. I'm seeing Nazis I haven't seen for 2 years now, LOL!!!
Whatsamatter, boy, your idiotic racism isn't holding up in the climate of a country attempting to get PAST the dysfunction to which you desperately cling? Is THAT your problem, boy?
Obviously I am right. As always.
Cabrón.
I don't know any of these posters, Maybe if you wouldn't use the glaring star of David, I wouldn't have noticed you , but now you are a point of interest to me, and I'm going to stay on you since you people have not yet learned , and keep fauwking with us.

Your little brethren's quote: Europe is going into multi-cultural mode, they have not learned, and we Jews plan to be at the head of this white genocide operation".
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#2789 Nov 23, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any of these posters, Maybe if you wouldn't use the glaring star of David, I wouldn't have noticed you , but now you are a point of interest to me, and I'm going to stay on you since you people have not yet learned , and keep fauwking with us.
Your little brethren's quote: Europe is going into multi-cultural mode, they have not learned, and we Jews plan to be at the head of this white genocide operation".
That's not the star of David it's the satanic star of David el-roy.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2790 Nov 23, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so bizarre. Don't you need your energy for the ER if they "call". Lmao
You troll.
You start out making good posts, and somehow they fall apart somewhere down the line, I'm up to page 26 everything seems normal, now I'm curious to see how all this happened, well I know how it happened on the other thread, but I see some problem in your communications with others.
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#2791 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy.
Hey Ish Tov, what's with the satanic Babylonian Talmud? Why read from that?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2792 Nov 23, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so bizarre. Don't you need your energy for the ER if they "call". Lmao
You troll.
Sone is about the most polite mild natured poster on this forum , and you even managed to anger her? At this point I think you better start examining your ability to get along with other posters.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2793 Nov 23, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Sone is about the most polite mild natured poster on this forum , and you even managed to anger her? At this point I think you better start examining your ability to get along with other posters.
huh.......I remember one when u called her a vicious barracuda........and a she wolf.....

inconsistent.........
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2794 Nov 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>huh.......I remember one when u called her a vicious barracuda........and a she wolf.....
inconsistent.........
Do you have the right poster, I never had a bad word with Sone.
And I happen to love Wolves, my husband calls me wolfie, so I doubt I would call somebody a she wolf, unless it was a compliment.

Barracuda? NOPE wasn't me, I never used that term before.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2795 Nov 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>huh.......I remember one when u called her a vicious barracuda........and a she wolf.....
inconsistent.........
I'm a gambling type of woman, bet you One hundred bucks you can find no such post of mine, and don't come up with some other poster and say its me either.
I only take responsibility for Posts under the screen name "Felicia" ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,643,183
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 3 min T-BOS 3
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 4 min KIR SUCKA 5
Why do black girls get with white guys? 7 min Dixieeland 105
Ian Smith talks about Mugabe. 11 min John 1
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 12 min Bright rays of re... 6
Poll Most beautiful women of the zodiac (May '10) 15 min ROCKO 260
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min Trollslayer 36,501
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 47 min Marcus Washington 360
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr maybemaybenot 36
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 3 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web