dcm1

United States

#2705 Nov 22, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah its Kipy alright.Kipy the butthurt.
Yeah, you've made it OFFICIAL. You're a dumb inbred redneck living in the outback. Well, AZZLING is a dope-fiend. I'm in Arizona, not San Fran. As I've told the dumb hillbilly who dwells in a trailer.

Get with the times. Right now I'm currently using the hotspot on my phone to prove a point. The other comments were made using a wireless card (Broadband). Geez! You people are beyond DUMB!
dcm1

United States

#2706 Nov 22, 2013
And "Shining" I let out the bit about you being a child molester....aka paedophile by your own acknowledgement.

Weirdo, you should be behind the bars of a jail/prison instead of walking the streets a free man!!
dcm1

United States

#2707 Nov 22, 2013
Correction: left out the bit
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2708 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you've made it OFFICIAL. You're a dumb inbred redneck living in the outback. Well, AZZLING is a dope-fiend. I'm in Arizona, not San Fran. As I've told the dumb hillbilly who dwells in a trailer.
Get with the times. Right now I'm currently using the hotspot on my phone to prove a point. The other comments were made using a wireless card (Broadband). Geez! You people are beyond DUMB!
Whatever you say Kip kip kippity Kip!!!.
dcm1

United States

#2709 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>Whatever you say Kip kip kippity Kip!!!.
Likewise...WHATEVER you say, child RAPIST!
dcm1

United States

#2710 Nov 22, 2013
Come on now Azzlicker. Surely, you can do better than judging my posts, you coward! lol
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#2711 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
Correction: left out the bit
See what happens when you continue to fixate? Go take a cold shower and get yer mind out of the gutter.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2712 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise...WHATEVER you say, child RAPIST!
Oh you really got me pegged lol your such a sad butthurt little busted troll that you have nothing but silly baseless insults. Black IQ in action LMWAOA!!!.
dcm1

United States

#2713 Nov 22, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
See what happens when you continue to fixate? Go take a cold shower and get yer mind out of the gutter.
Now you're supporting a self-admitant sexual CHILD ABUSER?! Wow, you're at an ALL TIME HIGH! Just, wow!!!

You're BEYOND disgusting!!!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2714 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
"Majored in all things Mexican"??
???
Yes, he really did say that. I don't remember the thread it was on but when he said that I remember saying that when I was in college my university came up with a program where you could invent your own major. It had to be approved, though. But that I guess you could really concoct if you wanted to a B.A. in "All Things Mexican" if you wanted to.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#2715 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're supporting a self-admitant sexual CHILD ABUSER?! Wow, you're at an ALL TIME HIGH! Just, wow!!!
Perhaps, you should seek out the services of a trained psych professional to address your fixation issues, mope.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2716 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk tsk Kipy you are not dealing with your low IQ kin here but Whites so you will have to to much better then that which we both already know you cant due to low knee grow intelligence levels.
dcm1

United States

#2717 Nov 22, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you should seek out the services of a trained psych professional to address your fixation issues, mope.
You're disgusting! Thank God you don't have any children. If your husband was a sexual predator, then your children would be up for grabs! Nasty bytch.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#2718 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disgusting! Thank God you don't have any children. If your husband was a sexual predator, then your children would be up for grabs! Nasty bytch.
Did I stutter? Get yer mind out of the gutter.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#2719 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>Tsk tsk tsk Kipy you are not dealing with your low IQ kin here but Whites so you will have to to much better then that which we both already know you cant due to low knee grow intelligence levels.
Methinks someone's experiencing a bit of, well, rage. Nothing says release the fury like caps lock does.

Sew sad.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2720 Nov 22, 2013
Faster they fall , the Faster World and US can be in piece
BAhahhahahaaa

=====

Gulf War Syndrome: Killing Our Own

After the Vietnam War, hundreds of thousands of U.S. veterans suffered toxic reactions, neurological damage, and rare cancers due to exposure to 2,4,5,-D and 2,4,5-T dioxin that was used in the form of the defoliant Agent Orange. Unfortunately, the U.S. military denied the problem and failed to heed any of the lessons of this chemical butchery. Instead, it expanded its harmful legacy to the current generation of soldiers and civilians exposed to new, more deadly chemical toxins in the Persian Gulf.

Join accomplished filmmaker Gary Null, PhD, as he explores the real truth about Gulf War Syndrome and the secrets about chemical and germ warfare that the U.S. government is hiding from its veterans and the public. Dr. Null uncovers the hidden truths about Gulf War Syndrome, including the deadly and toxic effects of armor-piercing radioactive depleted uranium, the use of experimental and risky vaccines on over 1,100,000 U.S. troops, and the indescribable chemical contamination and environmental devastation that the military caused during the Persian Gulf Wars.

In this film, Dr. Null relies on compelling testimony from eyewitnesses who served in the military, leading doctors and scientists who specialize in chemical exposure, and those veterans still suffering from the effects of their tours of duty.(Excerpt from gnhealthyliving.com )
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2721 Nov 22, 2013
Kipy seems to exceptionly hung up on child sexual predetors.

Is there somthing you shouls be telling us Kipy?.

Did the bad man touch you in your special place?.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2722 Nov 22, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Faster they fall , the Faster World and US can be in piece
BAhahhahahaaa
=====
Gulf War Syndrome: Killing Our Own

After the Vietnam War, hundreds of thousands of U.S. veterans suffered toxic reactions, neurological damage, and rare cancers due to exposure to 2,4,5,-D and 2,4,5-T dioxin that was used in the form of the defoliant Agent Orange. Unfortunately, the U.S. military denied the problem and failed to heed any of the lessons of this chemical butchery. Instead, it expanded its harmful legacy to the current generation of soldiers and civilians exposed to new, more deadly chemical toxins in the Persian Gulf.
Join accomplished filmmaker Gary Null, PhD, as he explores the real truth about Gulf War Syndrome and the secrets about chemical and germ warfare that the U.S. government is hiding from its veterans and the public. Dr. Null uncovers the hidden truths about Gulf War Syndrome, including the deadly and toxic effects of armor-piercing radioactive depleted uranium, the use of experimental and risky vaccines on over 1,100,000 U.S. troops, and the indescribable chemical contamination and environmental devastation that the military caused during the Persian Gulf Wars.
In this film, Dr. Null relies on compelling testimony from eyewitnesses who served in the military, leading doctors and scientists who specialize in chemical exposure, and those veterans still suffering from the effects of their tours of duty.(Excerpt from gnhealthyliving.com )
peace not piece.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2723 Nov 23, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
You may think whatever you wish to think; it makes not one iota of difference. I have many hobbies, and I will not only continue them, but add to them.
You have an odd definition of "always". Do you know what an iPhone is? Do you know what an app is?
I'll bet that you know what "not having to work today" means!
Have a nice night, Kip.:)
The ONLY thing that matters to you is what ppl are thinking, you liar.
That's one thing that's very important to you. None of what you've mentioned is other than common knowledge. I was just told that essential oils are often used in America for those who no longer can afford healthcare insurance . And those people are exploited by companies who promise their oils can treat any illness. You fraud, you'd not support such highrisk products ( IgE reations - ring a bell dingeling ) with no scientific prove or method. You are no doctor. You're some frustrated woman with a little oil kit, is what you are. You think because it's working on your father and friends - and it's all natural it's good. A medical educated person would never rationalize like that. Lmao
There's no Scientific method behind your words. You've prob been in and out the psych yourself. Who the hell would sit and talk about their patients like you do. No one you fckng fool.
If you really want to impress, walk the talk and take an education .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2724 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Race relation in the USA are very important on the world stage as the USA is pretty much the big dog in what we call the Western world. However I lost intererst some time back in being racist to you Blacks. But I still like to stick my nose in if somthing grabs my attention. This thread for example is not particularly Black related but a few Whites sharing stories and having a laugh at fools like Barros and Loulou.
As for the Aboriginals it would not be accurate to call them the true Australians since Australia the nation is a White creation.
Dont worry too much about the Aboriginals. The goverment benefits and welfare they recieve would blow your mind. An Abororigine can live a long healthy properous life without never having to raise a finger. Housing cars you name it. The one thing we cant give them is pride. Thats somthing they will have to find within them selves.
The word is government you phat ex-convict. And all the other words in your posts that you can't spell. Lol
Aren't you supposed to be able to spell better. After all English is your 1st language. What a laugh. Make Walter correct you or the fantasydoctor. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Scary Being White In Missouri 2 min yagurl C 11
Why do I feel inferior as a black? (Nov '07) 7 min Bychance37 56
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 7 min darline 1,282
Do white girls know how to stay out of the hood? 8 min yagurl C 8
Do white supremacists even work? 13 min no fatties 4 me 14
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 15 min AFC South 22
I hate black people who are ashamed of being black 16 min no fatties 4 me 14
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 26 min -patricia- 87
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 7,251
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Mick 67
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 2 hr Bychance37 163

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE