attai=savant??
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2645 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
¡qué estúpido!
So... I speak Castilian therefore I'm Mexican? And married to one?
You bigots are simpletons. Even complex social situations confuse you.
White women, lol... well, I mean white Yanks. The european ones aren't so bad, but white Yank females, lol... a real pain. So are the males, of course. They're both highly annoying. It's a cultural thing.
This has nothing to do with race, since, as I say, what I'm saying does not apply to Irish, French, Austrians, Czechs, Catalans, Sicilians, Portuguese, Slovenians or Hungarians. I mean they have their own problems... but the annoying pretentious always hyper-offended puffing-with-false-outrage white female YANK is beyond endurance.
But like I said, I just ignore them, and then when encountering them in here, it's just their stupid words endlessly babbling on the screen, so I see it as entertainment.
While the cowardly white-right boys spew out ethnic insults and then hide, thinking they're clever.
This thread is an object lesson in exactly what I'm talking about... and these are the most RACIST ones (Yanks), and so PERFECT for illustrating my point.
Behold the U$A bigoted schmuck, world. Pity them, and wonder...more's the pity for us as they keep the world sucking more than it has to.
And this is JEW BABBLE.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2646 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wretched racist soul emits the stench of burning rubber.
wOOOOOW, your big noses can even smell other posters on the internet? Impressive, and somehow believable.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2647 Nov 22, 2013
Yes, take a good look---these are the Ugly AmeriKKKans, the national scum. The racists.

Racists like this in the 60's made the USA look very bad to the world... having conniption fits over black kids attending “white” schools, lol.

You're no different from those Southern crackers bombing black churches, you vile pig.

Show the world! Spew some more ethnic slurs... all of you... and cackle like idiots when you do...

Everyone look!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2648 Nov 22, 2013
In fact there's a course I'm teaching in which I could use the crap you lowlife scum post in here. Anthropology, ethnic interactions in the new millenium, in the USA.

Here we see that as their numbers slowly shrink, the white racists become more and more delusional. Wishing to go off and create their own all-white world, but knowing they cannot, makes many of them crazy... hence James von Brunn shooting up the Holocaust Museum... which is where some of these freaks are headed, we are sure.

Hence the surveillance.
dcm1

United States

#2649 Nov 22, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text> Heres somthing I do thats not common at least around here. I dont shave with shaving cream or Gel. I just use whatever soap is laying around and the classic Mach 3. Its not that I cant afford cream or gel. Its a preference thing. BTW do yo remember Isaid a while back I was growing my hair long. Come january it will be 2 years so I flip my hair too now lol.
And you're somehow PROUD of flipping your hair? Really????

Are you a straight man?????????? No, you're NOT! I'm sure that you shave your armpits and legs too. ha ha ha

[email protected]!
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2650 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Yes, take a good look---these are the Ugly AmeriKKKans, the national scum. The racists.
Racists like this in the 60's made the USA look very bad to the world... having conniption fits over black kids attending “white” schools, lol.
You're no different from those Southern crackers bombing black churches, you vile pig.
Show the world! Spew some more ethnic slurs... all of you... and cackle like idiots when you do...
Everyone look!
The world is watching Mr.Jew, your apartheid government of Israel, the forced sterilization of blacks on the world News, and I suggest you show some respect for us Americans after owning all the banks here and ripping us gentiles out of our hard earned money, and show some respect to all white gentiles that go to war for Israel, because frankly we could do without you as an ally, YOU SUCK.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#2651 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Everyone look!
so true the racist pigs on topix would love the see "the good ole days" return bunch of backwoods hicks
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2652 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
In fact there's a course I'm teaching in which I could use the crap you lowlife scum post in here. Anthropology, ethnic interactions in the new millenium, in the USA.
Here we see that as their numbers slowly shrink, the white racists become more and more delusional. Wishing to go off and create their own all-white world, but knowing they cannot, makes many of them crazy... hence James von Brunn shooting up the Holocaust Museum... which is where some of these freaks are headed, we are sure.
Hence the surveillance.
The only class you teach is "holocaust sensitivity classes", and frankly we are tired of your incessant whining about some fake holocaust, that even you Jews admitted to lying about, six million my foot, more like 6 thousand, what a bunch of drama queens.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2653 Nov 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks :)

I did find the post where you describe each of the soaps and the incense. I truly believe you when you say those homemade products are so much better than the common commercially available stuff.
I'll send you better pictures and descriptions, and describe what each of the essential oils, carrier oils, herbal infusions (or decoctions), and herbs do. Each ingredient has a specific purpose.:) I can send pictures of open jars of lotions, but they're not as interesting looking as the soaps.:)

They are definitely much better than store-bought products-- not that they are *all* bad! Neutrogena has a new "all-natural" (they actually say it's 90-94% all-natural on the bottle) that's actually pretty good. I have sensitive skin just like my mom and both of my brothers, and my products have *never* caused any of us to break out, ever. They demand that I keep them in supply with specific products for specific things,~LoL~! I make my dad a very specific soap and cream for the psoriasis that had developed on his arms. I'm proud to say that it's now in remission.:) I have to keep him stocked, too!~LoL~

Everyone likes to request soaps, hair and facial rinses, lotions, creams, balms, facial masks and scrubs, etc etc... I take it as a compliment and I enjoy doing it. If you're not my family, you're going to have chip in for ingredients if you ask regularly, though! ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#2654 Nov 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he said that in college he "majored in all things Mexican."
"Majored in all things Mexican"??

???

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2655 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And this is JEW BABBLE.
LOL... they're calling in all the reserves... here's Nazigirl back again... I think every white racist subhuman scum who's ever been in Topix will be showing up in this thread.

Whatsamatter, racist blonde-flipping turds? Getting nervous, with the realization that you are anachronistic and will be removed like a stale dogturd stain in the carpet?

Yes, you are history's $hitstain.
dcm1

United States

#2656 Nov 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
so true the racist pigs on topix would love the see "the good ole days" return bunch of backwoods hicks
Of course these backwoods HICKS dream of that day, but IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2657 Nov 22, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>The world is watching Mr.Jew, your apartheid government of Israel, the forced sterilization of blacks on the world News, and I suggest you show some respect for us Americans after owning all the banks here and ripping us gentiles out of our hard earned money, and show some respect to all white gentiles that go to war for Israel, because frankly we could do without you as an ally, YOU SUCK.
Well, all you racist subhuman scum, here's your champion... LOL!!

Now watch them not even confront this Nazi spew. Yes, any forum with an ethnic label attracts these nuts... the self-hating psycho racists quivering with angst and desperate to save face, prove themselves, pretend that anything about them is acceptable.

But, alas, it is not.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2658 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Essential oils don't smell quite the same before diluting (one *never* puts them on the skin without diluting in a carrier oil like jojoba, olive, sunflower, safflower, almond, grape seed, linseed, etc), and some smell completely different before diluting, but didn't you smell them first?? Who buys essential oils without smelling them??
Why did you even buy seven of them in the first place? What was the point??
*If* you actually did buy seven all at once, then you either paid a *LOT* of money for nothing, or bought cheap knock-offs.*Lots* of bottles say "essential oils"-- it doesn't mean that they *are*.
The loser here is you. "Hehe"
~Smh~
Yeah, I found that post by Loulou rather odd myself. Why would she do that and then post to us what she did?

The other thing I found odd was that she said she was shopping for Christmas (or "Xmas" as she put it). I can understand why some atheists might celebrate Christmas, to some extent at least. But she hates religion and Christianity. It seems like someone who is anti-Christian would want no part of it. And even if she recognizes that the holiday has some pre-Christian pagan roots, she has put down that as well, calling your family traditions "superstitious," and saying that you have a "retarded culture" and that you are "digging up your culture." It doesn't make sense to me.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2659 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all you racist subhuman scum, here's your champion... LOL!!
Now watch them not even confront this Nazi spew. Yes, any forum with an ethnic label attracts these nuts... the self-hating psycho racists quivering with angst and desperate to save face, prove themselves, pretend that anything about them is acceptable.
But, alas, it is not.
you sound like you are describing your self Bazza. Besides the girl has said anything Nazi at all. One does not need to be a Nazi to criticise you self chosen jokers.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2660 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to make you a specific soap for shaving, and a lotion for afterwards!!
That actually sounds like a really good idea. I'm going to make "shaving soap". My fiance will love it, and I'm sure that I will, too.
I'm always so glad that I don't have to shave my face, like guys do. It seems like more of a pain than simply shaving a little hair from my legs and underarms. ;)
Welcome to the hair-flipping club! My fiance has long hair too, past his shoulders (I *love* long hair on guys!).
Dinner is in the oven. It smells great already, and I'm hungry eating kind of late, but we usually eat late anyway, if you count 5 or 6 as dinner time. We usually eat out on the weekends.:)
Yes that soap woul be nice. Your fiancee is in for a treat.
Shaving with soap is the way to go!.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2661 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:

Everyone look!
*You* are the one "spewing ethnic slurs", you moron. "Cr#ck#r"? Really? Does that mean that *anyone* can say "n#gg#r", since *your* self-righteous #ss can say "cr#ck#r?

~RotfL~ You are *so* insane... I mean *real*, diagnosable problems!~Smh~!
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#2662 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... they're calling in all the reserves... here's Nazigirl back again... I think every white racist subhuman scum who's ever been in Topix will be showing up in this thread.
Whatsamatter, racist blonde-flipping turds? Getting nervous, with the realization that you are anachronistic and will be removed like a stale dogturd stain in the carpet?
Yes, you are history's $hitstain.
Oh my god you just couldn't help putting the money sign in front of shitstain.

Stale dog turd in your carpet? You wait until it is stale? I certainly don't want to see the inside of your home.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2663 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're somehow PROUD of flipping your hair? Really????

Are you a straight man?????????? No, you're NOT! I'm sure that you shave your armpits and legs too. ha ha ha

[email protected]!
He was partaking in a long-running joke. Do not speak of that which you do not understand.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2664 Nov 22, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're somehow PROUD of flipping your hair? Really????
[email protected]!
Actully I am very proud of my long wavy hair and no the only place on my body I shave is my face. You see hair is a racial characteristic and since Im proud of my race and not balding in anyway Im growing realy long. I especialy enjoy wearing it in a pony tail. Its instant access to the cool kids club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 5 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 15 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213