Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2598 Nov 22, 2013
Hallowed Be Thy Name wrote:
<quoted text>Coolest. Girl. Ever. Beautiful too!!
Thanks. I don't know you, but thanks.:)

"Yeahhhhheeyeahhheeyeahhh , hallowed be thy naaaame" ...

... Your moniker must be an Iron Maiden reference.:) "Number of the Beast" is a great album. They branched out a bit musically with odd time signatures and even a bit of synth on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son".("Somewhere In Time" had some synthesized guitar- I'm glad they moved away from that for "7th Son".)

I love "Iron Maiden" through "7th Son", but I'm not into anything past "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". They were phenomenal musicians, Bruce Dickinson had an amazing voice with stamina (and great bangs,~LoL~, he actually had pretty hair!), and Nicko McBrain was a fantastic drummer-- though I prefer Clive Burr's drumming, I must admit.:) I also prefer Bruce Dickinson to Paul Di'Anno.

They're still phenomenal musicians (including lineup changes), but Bruce has now lost quite a bit of his singing voice.

I *hope* that your moniker is a Maiden reference after writing all of that!~LoL~!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2601 Nov 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
So what happend today. In my most interesting life.( I'm no lazy person, everyone knows that). Ho - ho - ho. I went to buy some antique Xmas something for the three.
As I stopped infront of a shop roughly translated is called Nature and Health.
I bought 7 essential oils ( the real ones )- all full of warnings about allergy.
The cedrus atlantica oil smells like muhcow.
Another pinus sylvestris isn't much better. And the five last weren't something for my liking.
But I'll give them to someone I don't like. For Xmas. Hehe
Essential oils don't smell quite the same before diluting (one *never* puts them on the skin without diluting in a carrier oil like jojoba, olive, sunflower, safflower, almond, grape seed, linseed, etc), and some smell completely different before diluting, but didn't you smell them first?? Who buys essential oils without smelling them??

Why did you even buy seven of them in the first place? What was the point??

*If* you actually did buy seven all at once, then you either paid a *LOT* of money for nothing, or bought cheap knock-offs.*Lots* of bottles say "essential oils"-- it doesn't mean that they *are*.

The loser here is you. "Hehe"

~Smh~

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2603 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't know you, but thanks.:)
"Yeahhhhheeyeahhheeyeahhh , hallowed be thy naaaame" ...
... Your moniker must be an Iron Maiden reference.:) "Number of the Beast" is a great album. They branched out a bit musically with odd time signatures and even a bit of synth on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son".("Somewhere In Time" had some synthesized guitar- I'm glad they moved away from that for "7th Son".)
I love "Iron Maiden" through "7th Son", but I'm not into anything past "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". They were phenomenal musicians, Bruce Dickinson had an amazing voice with stamina (and great bangs,~LoL~, he actually had pretty hair!), and Nicko McBrain was a fantastic drummer-- though I prefer Clive Burr's drumming, I must admit.:) I also prefer Bruce Dickinson to Paul Di'Anno.
They're still phenomenal musicians (including lineup changes), but Bruce has now lost quite a bit of his singing voice.
I *hope* that your moniker is a Maiden reference after writing all of that!~LoL~!
More faux lifestyle, pop culture, lol... a glimpse into the mind of a racist... I notice it's all fake, shallow, twisted and of course self-absorbed. And of course, all lies.

You're just another racist redneck with an attitude problem.

Are you racist turds going to talk about your favorite music now? LOL!!! Very entertaining.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#2604 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh... I can't *stand* smelling someone before I even see them, either! "Aromatics" is a terrible, thick and heavy perfume, just like "Poison". They really linger, too, long after the wearer is gone. I swear, I've smelled *other people's perfumes* on *myself* by being near them for too long!
I purposefully keep myself perfume- and makeup-free in all ways in the ER / OR. I even use "Tom's of Maine" deodorant, which is all-natural and scent-free.
In the psych hosp, the only expectation is that you "look and dress in a way that is appropriate to your job", which I take to include makeup and perfume anyway--*very* light. Some people, like the guards, wear white uniforms. I wear a white jacket over my clothes, but it's not imperative and I don't do it all the time, but it lends an air of authority, which can be *very* good in a psych hosp.
"Withdrawal sweats" have a distinct odor to them as their bodies sweat out the poisons. Alcohol is the *worst*. Many feel awful enough to not shower enough, so they spray perfume.*So* many guys use that "Axe Body Spray", which comes out from an aerosol can; it finds its way onto and clings to *everything*. We've had to ask them to stop using it sometimes, when they use half of a can at once and other patients complain, and the staff gets headaches.:/
"Agreed about those case histories. True that some people have no clue as to the amount of information. Paperwork, case history, treatment plans, nah. Paperwork? Nah. What paperwork. Loulou's the expert. Who knew?"
~LoL~!! The files go back *years*, too. We take note when people try to lie. But *LouLou* knows all this and more, right?:)
I think the worst is that "Aromatics Elixor". It literally would make my eyes water. I liked the packaging for "Poison" but that is as far I would go in that it was so strong and sickly sweet. Another one was "Opium". That was very strong. Honestly, I don't know if by using some perfumes whether it dulls a person's senses but it seems that w/some perfumes, the strong ones, some people go overboard with them. I think the worst are those cheap musk perfumes. Very true about being around some people too long and the fragrance transfers onto your clothing.

Understandable about dressing appropriate in that environment. At the same rate, I believe how a person looks often influences how others react to them. I don't believe too many, at the level you are/in the position you hold, are going to present themselves in any manner that Loulou is stating and for the obvious reasons.

I can only imagine re those withdrawal sweats and especially if it's masked w/perfume or Axe body spray. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Addiction is a terrible thing. People who aren't working in that environment, honestly, don't have a clue.

Yep, Loulou sure does have all the answers, doesn't she. She reminds me of this one female that I worked with and who was studying to be a psych nurse and couldn't wait to do her clinicals, I believe she called them. She had no clue what she was in store for. All I could do was shake my head and say to myself that "She'll learn". LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

#2605 Nov 22, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>Highly unlikely that she has. LOL
CVS? Yep. Can you say, "Anais Anais"? 5 for 1 deal.
"Anais Anais"!:D How about "Vanilla Fields" and "Sun and Sand"? "White Musk"?~LoL~!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2606 Nov 22, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, not everyone can be Euro-trash like you.

You were the one who was throwing name brands around such as YSL, Channel and Estee Lauder.
Yes. Yes, she was. Now she wants to whine about naming brands.

~sigh~

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2607 Nov 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol, don't know actually what'd be worse having some gunloving, white American Christians into Europe. Or some fanatic Muslims.
Well, I'd much rather get lost in the middle of a white American neighbourhood than in a majority muslim neighbourhood in my own country.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2608 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anais Anais"!:D How about "Vanilla Fields" and "Sun and Sand"? "White Musk"?~LoL~!!
Your wretched racist soul emits the stench of burning rubber.

“for sure__maybe”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#2609 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
You "ladies" need some to wear some of the "best"
heres where to buy at a good price:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/ind...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2610 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Essential oils don't smell quite the same before diluting (one *never* puts them on the skin without diluting in a carrier oil like jojoba, olive, sunflower, safflower, almond, grape seed, linseed, etc), and some smell completely different before diluting, but didn't you smell them first?? Who buys essential oils without smelling them??
*If* you actually did buy seven all at once, then you either paid a *LOT* of money for nothing, or bought cheap knock-offs.*Lots* of bottles say "essential oils"-- it doesn't mean that they *are*.
~Smh~
We have something called urtegården. It's an organic company. Rather famous here. I bought them in 5 ml and 10 ml. The 50-100 ml was like 100-350 $. I'm not that dumb to buy the big ones. I told the herbwoman The impersonater of a carrot I needed something to be in a better mood. I have some avocado oil and some recipes . I'll just give it to a neighbour. I don't like her anyways .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2611 Nov 22, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

#2612 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>More faux lifestyle, pop culture, lol... a glimpse into the mind of a racist... I notice it's all fake, shallow, twisted and of course self-absorbed. And of course, all lies.

You're just another racist redneck with an attitude problem.

Are you racist turds going to talk about your favorite music now? LOL!!! Very entertaining.
~LoL~, which part was a "lie" with "attitude"?? You're just throwing random words around now!

It was a post about *music*. Yes, how very offensive, oh my; I posted a few of my thoughts on a band that I listen to often.

You're *reeaally* reaching now, Skip. If I post that the the leaves of a mature oak are dark green, you'll inevitably "find" an argument to start concerning it.

Nobody is trying to entertain you. You just keep trying to entertain yourself, while we look apathetically upon your broken record posts.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2616 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right! LOL!!!
I think in fact you're good at nothing but hair-flipping.
Flip that fluff!!!
This is the most flagrant example of a White-Woman-Worship-Post I have ever seen.
Does your common law wife, Maria Guillermina Guadalupe know about this infatuation, Skip?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2617 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
~Smh~
She strikes me as the kind of person who would buy some crappy National Brand Scotch like Johnny Walker and wonder why it didn't taste good when she mixed it with ginger ale and a splash of tonic water over old ice from her dorm mini-fridge....
If you don't know what you're buying or what you're supposed to do with it, save your money.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2618 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
That's amazing... I *love* the picture that it forms in my mind! I wish that I could ask her questions.:)
Maybe I'll register another account (I tend to get banned around here) and we can chat about it offline. I keep as much of my "real life" off Topix as possible.

I never even knew she could shoot until one day a friend and I were fooling around in his backyard with a bb gun (he had a rabbit problem). I handed her the gun and the next thing I knew a little white bunny azz 75 yards away went flying 5 feet in the air...

Level 3

Location hidden

#2619 Nov 22, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most flagrant example of a White-Woman-Worship-Post I have ever seen.
Does your common law wife, Maria Guillermina Guadalupe know about this infatuation, Skip?
¡qué estúpido!
So... I speak Castilian therefore I'm Mexican? And married to one?
You bigots are simpletons. Even complex social situations confuse you.
White women, lol... well, I mean white Yanks. The european ones aren't so bad, but white Yank females, lol... a real pain. So are the males, of course. They're both highly annoying. It's a cultural thing.

This has nothing to do with race, since, as I say, what I'm saying does not apply to Irish, French, Austrians, Czechs, Catalans, Sicilians, Portuguese, Slovenians or Hungarians. I mean they have their own problems... but the annoying pretentious always hyper-offended puffing-with-false-outrage white female YANK is beyond endurance.

But like I said, I just ignore them, and then when encountering them in here, it's just their stupid words endlessly babbling on the screen, so I see it as entertainment.

While the cowardly white-right boys spew out ethnic insults and then hide, thinking they're clever.

This thread is an object lesson in exactly what I'm talking about... and these are the most RACIST ones (Yanks), and so PERFECT for illustrating my point.

Behold the U$A bigoted schmuck, world. Pity them, and wonder...more's the pity for us as they keep the world sucking more than it has to.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2620 Nov 22, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
*Thank you, Walter. You're sweet*.:D
Burrito! ;)
:)

I can see the picture of the soaps now. I'll go find that post of yours where you describe them.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2621 Nov 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
¡qué estúpido!
So... I speak Castilian therefore I'm Mexican? And married to one?
You bigots are simpletons. Even complex social situations confuse you.
White women, lol... well, I mean white Yanks. The european ones aren't so bad, but white Yank females, lol... a real pain. So are the males, of course. They're both highly annoying. It's a cultural thing.
This has nothing to do with race, since, as I say, what I'm saying does not apply to Irish, French, Austrians, Czechs, Catalans, Sicilians, Portuguese, Slovenians or Hungarians. I mean they have their own problems... but the annoying pretentious always hyper-offended puffing-with-false-outrage white female YANK is beyond endurance.
But like I said, I just ignore them, and then when encountering them in here, it's just their stupid words endlessly babbling on the screen, so I see it as entertainment.
While the cowardly white-right boys spew out ethnic insults and then hide, thinking they're clever.
This thread is an object lesson in exactly what I'm talking about... and these are the most RACIST ones (Yanks), and so PERFECT for illustrating my point.
Behold the U$A bigoted schmuck, world. Pity them, and wonder...more's the pity for us as they keep the world sucking more than it has to.
Sorry, Sanchez. I don't have time to read your panty rants.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2622 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, Sanchez. I don't have time to read your panty rants.
...I'm too busy utilizing the Capitalist system to make money.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2623 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>She strikes me as the kind of person who would buy some crappy National Brand Scotch like Johnny Walker and wonder why it didn't taste good when she mixed it with ginger ale and a splash of tonic water over old ice from her dorm mini-fridge....
If you don't know what you're buying or what you're supposed to do with it, save your money.
Great analogy.:) I still cannot fathom why she went out and paid for seven mysterious essential oils (real essential oils are expensive, too),*especially* since she spent many posts mocking oils!

Then, after jabbering about anaphylaxis, she wants to just give them away to someone she doesn't like. That really says something about her character, doesn't it?

~Smh~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 3 min UruEuWauWau 569
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,144,475
how you get a ww to like you? 9 min Mick- 99
I'm A BW , How Can I Divorce BM As A Race? 15 min Phoenix Ascended 4
++When a Man Loves a Woman (MrAnderson thread) 17 min amber 5
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 22 min UruEuWauWau 2,045
So much for the NFL's 'NO MORE' campaign. 22 min jay 4
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr da white troll 342
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Rodd 26,681
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 1 hr Rodd 29
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 2 hr luvlyroz 45

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE