attai=savant??
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2357 Nov 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you do not direct your hostility toward the Moslem immigrants in the USA, though some HAVE committed terrorist acts just like in Britain (Ft Hood, Boston Marathon).
No, it's really about your drunken Texas illegal-alien gringo racism against Mexicans.
You haven't the integrity, character or courage to blatantly and openly express the racism with which you obviously seethe...¡qué cabrona inútil sin vergüenza!
Instead flip your hair and pretend it's about some vague concern for population control or uninsured drivers or some such prevarication.
Racist subhuman scum!
You do know that those flooding our borders are not all Mexicans. Do you really think it's a coincidence re the beheadings and other atrocities that are being committed just south of the border? All those who are flooding our border are entering this country with the best of intentions.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2358 Nov 21, 2013
*are not entering this country with the best of intentions.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2360 Nov 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they shot all our leaders. Don't you racist rightist reprobates pretend for one minute that you are holding on to JFK's legacy, or have anything to do with what he stood for.
Now instead of shooting JFK, Malcolm, MLK, RFK, etc., they just filibuster. Obstruct. Essentially shut down the House of Representatives.
Still with the same motive... to PREVENT the good things the REAL DEMOCRATS back then wanted to do. To have the country progress.
Instead now the USA is backwards among all developed nations, still contorted with racism (such as that of your vile subhuman family), tightly controlled by corporate hegemony to oppose which makes you a “Communist”...
And dumbass Yanks you sit and either participate in it or let it happen. Truly you are not capable of participating in a democracy.
Obama needs to surrender to France or Israel so we can get some sane governance. The gringos can't manage it.
BTW... if JFK were alive today, he would be considered to be a Republican. That's how far left the liberals, who have hijacked the Democrat part, have taken it. We saw in the 2008 election, JFK Democrats who felt disenfranchised by their party and jumped ship.

As far as JFK goes, thanks to him, we became involved in Vietnam and LBJ escalated our involvement.
Dunwoody

United States

#2361 Nov 21, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about skin color. It's about values, culture, and BEHAVIOR.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics...
Criminals of any color are unwelcome.
I can agree to that. But clearly some on here seem concerned with survival of the White race etc.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2362 Nov 21, 2013
*my bad... not liberals but progressives, rather, who have hijacked the Democrat party.
Dunwoody

United States

#2363 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that those flooding our borders are not all Mexicans. Do you really think it's a coincidence re the beheadings and other atrocities that are being committed just south of the border? All those who are flooding our border are entering this country with the best of intentions.
True. We have many Chinese and others from Sout East Asia who pass through the Mexican border, not to mention Al Queda types as well. This is not just a Mexican issue. Still the growing number of Mexican criminal gangs and their encroaching influence here can't be ignored either.

The hell with race, undesirables are undesirables what ever color or stripe!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2364 Nov 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop flipping your hair in this room, cabrona.
No amount of flipping will excuse your racism.
It's funny you mentioned a long time ago that you haven't seen ppl buying brown contacts. Many Scadinavian girls are buying brown contacts especially if they're blonde. Or dye thier hair dark if their hair is blonde and then keep the blue eyes.
Mostly the first. It's considered very beautiful to have brown eyes. My mother has brown dark eyes , my fathers are blue. I've got dark green. But not as dark as my moms. If you got a little twist to your looks, ppl see you as lucky.
It's not something new, brown eyes for a girl was also popular 100 years ago. Bambi eyes we call it. Like the deers.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2365 Nov 21, 2013
Dunwoody wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We have many Chinese and others from Sout East Asia who pass through the Mexican border, not to mention Al Queda types as well. This is not just a Mexican issue. Still the growing number of Mexican criminal gangs and their encroaching influence here can't be ignored either.
The hell with race, undesirables are undesirables what ever color or stripe!
I agree that it's not just a Mexican issue and you're right about the criminal element that's taking hold. It's been said that Iran/Hezbollah is working with the drug cartels in Mexico.

10-13-13

U.S. Law Enforcers: Increase in Prison Tattoos With Hezbollah Imagery

"With fresh evidence of Hezbollah activity just south of the border, and numerous reports of Muslims from various countries posing as Mexicans and crossing into the United States from Mexico, our porous southern border is a national security nightmare waiting to happen.

Robert Spencer, has spoken with people who live along the Arizona border who for years have been finding Korans and Islamic prayer rugs on their property, left by illegal invaders. It is well documented in the Department of Homeland Security's 2008 Yearbook of Immigration Studies, from the Office of Immigration Statistics: Federal law enforcement agencies detained 791,568 deportable aliens in fiscal year 2008, and 5,506 of them were from 14 "special-interest countries" - i.e., nations full of jihadists such as Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan.

Informants are telling us that those numbers continue to swell. But where are these people? What Americans - Arizonans in particular - are not being told is what Immigration Customs Enforcement does with individuals who were detained after illegally entering Arizona from a "special-interest country." Read the rest here.

In a Daily News editorial dated July 11, 2010, there is a report that "Mexican authorities have rolled up a Hezbollah network being built in Tijuana, right across the border from Texas [sic] and closer to American homes than the terrorist hideouts in the Bekaa Valley are to Israel.""
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Dunwoody

United States

#2366 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that it's not just a Mexican issue and you're right about the criminal element that's taking hold. It's been said that Iran/Hezbollah is working with the drug cartels in Mexico.
10-13-13
U.S. Law Enforcers: Increase in Prison Tattoos With Hezbollah Imagery
"With fresh evidence of Hezbollah activity just south of the border, and numerous reports of Muslims from various countries posing as Mexicans and crossing into the United States from Mexico, our porous southern border is a national security nightmare waiting to happen.
Robert Spencer, has spoken with people who live along the Arizona border who for years have been finding Korans and Islamic prayer rugs on their property, left by illegal invaders. It is well documented in the Department of Homeland Security's 2008 Yearbook of Immigration Studies, from the Office of Immigration Statistics: Federal law enforcement agencies detained 791,568 deportable aliens in fiscal year 2008, and 5,506 of them were from 14 "special-interest countries" - i.e., nations full of jihadists such as Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan.
Informants are telling us that those numbers continue to swell. But where are these people? What Americans - Arizonans in particular - are not being told is what Immigration Customs Enforcement does with individuals who were detained after illegally entering Arizona from a "special-interest country." Read the rest here.
In a Daily News editorial dated July 11, 2010, there is a report that "Mexican authorities have rolled up a Hezbollah network being built in Tijuana, right across the border from Texas [sic] and closer to American homes than the terrorist hideouts in the Bekaa Valley are to Israel.""
Yes, we are way too lax about the border issue and this political correctness crap is just going to hurt us in the end.
Leftists are the dumbest of the bunch.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2367 Nov 21, 2013
Hezballah Teams with Mexican Drug Cartels: "Ten pounds of anthrax in a medium-size suitcase, carried by a Jihad warrior through the tunnels can kill 300,000 Americans in one hour...It will make 9/11 look like peanuts"

"Hezbollah, more than any other terror group, manages to utilize its Mexican-based cells, which it has turned into instruments of capital and terrorism, ready to be called upon once the moment serves its interests"

This is why border control and immigration enforcement is critical.

"Hezbollah's cocaine Jihad" YNET News

Faced with dwindling Iranian funding, Shiite terror group partners with Mexican drug cartels; uses millions of dollars in drug money to support weapon acquisition habit Eldad Beck Israel News"

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2368 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ASSLING ABBY! Ignoring me and running away from me, why? Are you shy?

BHAHAHahaaa

As to illegal into US, you know why such large influx because US did what ?

time to get you little peebrain working overtime BABY! The love and hate from you, oh god! Come! Lets talk!:) Don't be shy, i take esy with you knowing how sensitive you are for my love !
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2369 Nov 21, 2013
Dunwoody wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are way too lax about the border issue and this political correctness crap is just going to hurt us in the end.
Leftists are the dumbest of the bunch.
That is if it isn't too late. Political correctness has replaced common sense. It's that which will do no less than lead this country to commit suicide.

They sure are the dumbest of the bunch. Either that or they very well could be considered as no less than "the enemy within". Nonetheless, if this country goes down, they will be going down with it. Their heads will be on the proverbial chopping block along with everyone else's. You might even call them "useful idiots".
For other

Bellevue, WA

#2370 Nov 21, 2013
Savant syndrome is a condition in which a person with a serious mental disability, such as an autism spectrum disorder, demonstrates profound and prodigious capacities or abilities far in excess of what would be considered normal.[1][2][3] People with savant syndrome may have neurodevelopmental disorders, notably autism spectrum disorders, or brain injuries. The most dramatic examples of savant syndrome occur in individuals who score very low on IQ tests, while demonstrating exceptional skills or brilliance in specific areas, such as rapid calculation, art, memory, or musical ability.[4][5][6][7] In spite of the name "syndrome", it is not recognized as a mental disorder nor as part of mental disorder in medical manuals such as the ICD-10[8] or the DSM-IV.[9]
For other

Bellevue, WA

#2372 Nov 21, 2013
Characteristics[edit]According to psychiatrist Darold Treffert, almost all savants have prodigious memory which he describes as "very deep, but exceedingly narrow." It is narrow in the sense that savants may exhibit exceptional memory but have difficulty putting it to use. Some individuals with savant syndrome also have a keen sense of priority, which can involve a broad understanding of politics, law, and a conceivably heightened vocabulary. Savant skills are usually found in one or more of five major areas: art, musical abilities, calendar calculation, mathematics and spatial skills.[1] 50% of savants have autism; the other 50% often have some other forms of central nervous system injury or disease.[1]

Mechanism[edit]Savant syndrome is poorly understood. No widely accepted cognitive theory explains savants' combination of talent and deficit.[10] It has been suggested that individuals with autism are biased towards detail-focused processing and that this cognitive style predisposes individuals either with or without autism to savant talents.[11] Another hypothesis is that savants hyper-systemize, thereby giving an impression of talent. Hyper-systemizing is an extreme state in the empathizing–systemizing theory that classifies people based on their skills in empathizing with others versus systemizing facts about the external world.[12] Also, the attention to detail savants is a consequence of enhanced perception or sensory hypersensitivity in these unique individuals.[12][13] It has also been confirmed that some savants operate by directly accessing low-level, less-processed information that exists in all human brains but is normally unavailable to conscious awareness.[14]

Epidemiology[edit]There is no agreement about how many people have savant skills. The estimates range from "exceedingly rare"[15] to one in ten people with autism having savant skills in varying degrees.[1] A 2009 British study of 137 parents of autistic children found that 28% believe their offspring met the criteria for a savant skill, defined as a skill or power "at a level that would be unusual even for normal people".[16] As many as 50 cases of sudden or acquired savant syndrome have been reported.[17]

History[edit]The term idiot savant (French for "learned idiot" or "knowledgeable idiot") was first used to describe the condition in 1887 by John Langdon Down, who is known for his description of Down syndrome. The term "idiot savant" was later described as a misnomer because not all reported cases fit the definition of idiot, originally used for a person with a very severe mental retardation. The term autistic savant was also used as a diagnosis for this disorder. Like idiot savant, the term autistic savant also became looked at as a misnomer because only one-half of those who were diagnosed at the time with savant syndrome were autistic. Upon realization of the need for accuracy of diagnosis and dignity towards the individual, the term savant syndrome became widely accepted terminology.[1][15]
aisling---

Logan, OH

#2373 Nov 21, 2013
Florida Student Beaten by Muslim Mob in a Sharia Zone in East London

10-24-13

"Detective Constable Ben Mott, of Tower Hamlets police, said: "We believe the suspects picked a fight with the victim as he was obviously not from the local area and they took exception to the fact that he was a bit different.

Sharia zones are growing all over Europe and the UK. This Florida student was beaten because he was "different," aka non-muslim.

"Asian" is code for "Muslim" in England/UK.

United States

#2374 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Hezballah Teams with Mexican Drug Cartels: "Ten pounds of anthrax in a medium-size suitcase, carried by a Jihad warrior through the tunnels can kill 300,000 Americans in one hour...It will make 9/11 look like peanuts"
"Hezbollah, more than any other terror group, manages to utilize its Mexican-based cells, which it has turned into instruments of capital and terrorism, ready to be called upon once the moment serves its interests"
This is why border control and immigration enforcement is critical.
"Hezbollah's cocaine Jihad" YNET News
Faced with dwindling Iranian funding, Shiite terror group partners with Mexican drug cartels; uses millions of dollars in drug money to support weapon acquisition habit Eldad Beck Israel News"
William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Mujahedeen commanders inside Afghanistan personally controlled huge fields of opium poppies, the raw material from which heroin is refined. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport some of the opium to the numerous laboratories along the Afghan-Pakistan border, whence many tons of heroin were processed with the cooperation of the Pakistani military. The output provided an estimated one-third to one-half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. In 1993, an official of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration called Afghanistan the new Columbia of the drug world.

United States

#2375 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... if JFK were alive today, he would be considered to be a Republican. That's how far left the liberals, who have hijacked the Democrat part, have taken it. We saw in the 2008 election, JFK Democrats who felt disenfranchised by their party and jumped ship.
As far as JFK goes, thanks to him, we became involved in Vietnam and LBJ escalated our involvement.
You wrong, JFk is peacemaker wanted our US out of the Viet war . LBJ is one who had investments in Vietnam he wanted the Vietnam war to protect his investments . Follow the bloody dirty money, as LBJ must likely one who did JFK in! As not all conspiracy are theory, just follow the money!

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2376 Nov 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sure, standing for the people makes one a douchebag. Like that douchebag Thomas Jefferson, right?

Your fascism is disgusting. You're one of those who thinks speaking of “social” justice is evil, giving a damn if there are hungry children in the richest nation on earth, well, that just makes me a douchebag, eh?

You vile subhuman scum.

Blonde on the inside...refers to your adherence to “whiteness” as superiority as privilege, as you obviously do.

You vile subhuman scum.

Awwww what's the matter, did I step on your hair while you were trying to flip it? LOL... Suddenly your conversation is private... no, you don't own this forum nor anything else worth mentioning. You're a fly in the democratic ointment, a bloodcloth, an albatross about this society's neck.

You vile subhuman scum.
You obviously need things *explained* to you, Skip.

Where I live, people would say that anyone who says, "I'm greener and more oriented to the PEOPLE, of course" as a self-important, arrogant, "I'm better than you and going to save the Earth with MY soap, lotion, white sage, and probably drive a Prius if I drive at all" d0uchebag, yes. I can picture you standing holding your hands on your hips as you say that! Do you not understand how laughable you sound in your recent posts?

I never said the conversation was private, did I? But I dislike you and you dislike me, so why are you suddenly thinking that we're going talk about the efficacy of herbs, essential oils, and play a guessing game together (while you're attempting to insult me nonetheless)? By the way, you would have needed to have told me where you *live* if I was to "guess these indigenous herbs", since not all flora grow *everywhere* in, I assume, the US.

~Smh~... flawed from the start.*Everyone* knows that you just wanted to wave your hands about and shout "I KNOW ABOUT OILS AND HERBS TOO!!" ~Lmao~!!

So if "blonde on the inside" refers to my adherence to “whiteness” as superiority as privilege (as I *so* obviously do), then what is the *equality* for blacks who adhere to blackness as superiority as privilege; you know, the Afrocentrists and whatnot, etc... "Nappy on the inside", despite whatever their hair may or may not be?~LoL~ I told you, even *you*, oh great white sage collector, is a "racist"!

"You vile subhuman scum" three times, Skippy. Keep on skipping.

United States

#2377 Nov 21, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hello ASSLING ABBY! Ignoring me and running away from me, why? Are you shy?
BHAHAHahaaa
As to illegal into US, you know why such large influx because US did what ?
time to get you little peebrain working overtime BABY! The love and hate from you, oh god! Come! Lets talk!:) Don't be shy, i take esy with you knowing how sensitive you are for my love !
oK assling, SEEM LIKE YOU intellectually challenged, i gave you plenty of time to answer! I give you hint Bullying US militaristic /Neo-imperialist agendas, take from there asssling baby, i dumb it down for you, Go!

Since: Nov 13

#2380 Nov 21, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Florida Student Beaten by Muslim Mob in a Sharia Zone in East London
10-24-13
"Detective Constable Ben Mott, of Tower Hamlets police, said: "We believe the suspects picked a fight with the victim as he was obviously not from the local area and they took exception to the fact that he was a bit different.
Sharia zones are growing all over Europe and the UK. This Florida student was beaten because he was "different," aka non-muslim.
"Asian" is code for "Muslim" in England/UK.
Sad story.
Hopefully, that mop of misfits will get what they rightfully deserve...

>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,853
Hahaha! The Laughing stocks of the world think ... 3 min FireFellow44 6
White girls are ugly 4 min got rope 2
Why are Negroes here in North America? 6 min KIP 35
Latinas smell nasty 9 min Got_Rope 2
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 10 min Tyrone 16
Taking massa anally 14 min Submissivedarkski... 1
Smartest posters on Topix afam 44 min IT IS I 153
More from around the web