attai=savant??

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2235 Nov 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: Walter , you're so honourable. She couldn't even prove it. It's usually ok to do everything you want, just as long as you cannot prove it. But yet you apologized.
Besides that I've been up all night long hoping for a response. It's not that I like drama. Lmao
It's just when things are getting too close to my comfortzone and ppl who think like me are being critizied, it's not fun anymore. It's only funny when Walter as the POS he is, is doing it to others.
Then I can sit back and enjoy.
Green by all means give them some "culture". Lmao . It's laughable to see how dumb you really are. And insecure and scared. Smh
You remonstrated about this assumed post with Walter and everyone else, page after page. You whimpered, moaned, groaned, and sniveled about it. Then Walter gives you an admittance and a sincere, benevolent apology, and you objurgate him for it??

How admirable and high-class you are; a shining example of magnanimity!

-rolling my eyes-

What you are is a squalid, paltry, and ignoble "woman".*You* are the one who owes an apology now.

-SmDh-
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2236 Nov 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
I've found that long pine poles, 2" in diameter, are perfect for impaling racists.
Leave them skewered but alive, festering in the sun for a few days... they usually repent their evil, but... too late, the squirming just ruptured something, so it's all over now...
See, racists CAN be FUN!!!
Why are you trying so hard to attract Lady Greensleve's attention? She already posted that she's engaged. Go lose your 40 year old virginity with some like minded Occupy Wall Street pimply faced loser and leave the adults alone, OK?

Level 2

Location hidden

#2237 Nov 20, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=iBuJ6dQgqt4XX
That was *great*, thank you!:):)

I also make elderberry and elderflower wine, along with many other sorts of unusual wines.:)

Due to the recent conversation, I've got white pine needle or blue spruce tips wine stuck in my head.:) Wine can be made from basically *everything*. I still think that the oddest wines I've ever made are acorn wine and white oak leaves wine; acorn is odder than pecan, almond, pistachio, hazelnut, and macadamia wines, and white oak leaves seems just plain strange to make.:)

My favorites are the flower wines: dandelion, elderflower, violet, lavender, rose, rose hips, honeysuckle, linden blossoms, orange blossoms, apple blossoms, peach blossoms, apricot blossoms, pear blossoms, hibiscus, calendula, sunflower, pansies, jasmine, etc, and any mixed flowers (such as violet and rose, which I like together); yummy! I just can't leave out mead-- or honey-wine (two different things).:)

"Pine wine"... I enjoy the rhyme.:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#2238 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Why are you trying so hard to attract Lady Greensleve's attention? She already posted that she's engaged. Go lose your 40 year old virginity with some like minded Occupy Wall Street pimply faced loser and leave the adults alone, OK?
-LMAO-!!!:D
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2239 Nov 20, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
You remonstrated about this assumed post with Walter and everyone else, page after page. You whimpered, moaned, groaned, and sniveled about it. Then Walter gives you an admittance and a sincere, benevolent apology, and you objurgate him for it??
How admirable and high-class you are; a shining example of magnanimity!
-rolling my eyes-
What you are is a squalid, paltry, and ignoble "woman".*You* are the one who owes an apology now.
-SmDh-
Yes, yes . And who might you be. Martha Steward. Lol

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2240 Nov 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
I've found that long pine poles, 2" in diameter, are perfect for impaling racists.
Leave them skewered but alive, festering in the sun for a few days... they usually repent their evil, but... too late, the squirming just ruptured something, so it's all over now...
Do you have any friends in real life, besides Mexican illegals?

Level 2

Location hidden

#2241 Nov 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
As the scared little ppl you are. You think everyone is member of a group.
I'm alone Lol .
To me you look like the perfect followers of a cultleader.
Who can offer you what you lack, a little mystery in your plain lives. Selfesteem and the feeling of being what you are not : intelligent.
Look you're to dumb for me. Lmao
-LoL-, I said that I'm part of no clique awhile ago... would you like to see the link? I can actually provide them.:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#2242 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>YOU called ME a "impotent nutless gutless loser."
Project much?
Boy, any PSYCHIATRISTS on this thread must be having a field day....
:):) I can't help but to analyze a person, for myself, going by their posts- since it's all I have, anyway. Regardless, the way that one speaks consistently says volumes about them. We pay attention to this in both hospitals.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2243 Nov 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes . And who might you be. Martha Steward. Lol
"Martha Stewart"? How on Earth is that a "funny" comment?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2244 Nov 20, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
-LMAO-!!!:D
I'm betting the absolute MAXIMUM education Barros (Ish Tov today) possesses is a BA in Liberal Arts. Any takers?

The only way I can be wrong is if he had a degree in some sort of psuedo-discipline like Women's Studies or African American Literature....
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2245 Nov 20, 2013
Believe it or not, I think Full of Ish Tov is alright. Maybe one too many Peyote buttons, and WAY too many days wandering the desert without a pith helmet, but he's OK.

I mean, as domestic enemies go.

lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#2246 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>I'm betting the absolute MAXIMUM education Barros (Ish Tov today) possesses is a BA in Liberal Arts. Any takers?

The only way I can be wrong is if he had a degree in some sort of psuedo-discipline like Women's Studies or African American Literature....
"The absolute MAXIMUM"-- yes. It's more likely that he rather pulled off receiving an Associate's, and then proceeded to pick up some "___ For Dummies" books, thinking that they would be just as good as any further education.:)

Nobody with any *real* intelligence would post as he does. When I suggested that he find some new words to replace the overly-exhausted "racist subhuman scum", he posted that he <paraphrasing> "had the perfect words already, what's the use in finding new ones?". I replied <paraphrasing> "How about the expansion of your vocabulary? Is that not good enough?". Of course, he never responded.:) He doesn't mind at all being a dusty, worn "broken record". I think that from now on, I'll call him "Skip".-LoL-:)

Also... Google is, to him, a close friend. Try Googling portions of his ravings on H. neanderthalensis and H. heidelbergensis sometime. I laughed myself into hiccups at some of what I found. ;)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2247 Nov 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Halfwit.
How do you conflate liberals with Moslem fundies? LOL! Liberals tend to want women to run everything, while the jihadis don't want them to attend school and want to marry them at age 9.
Liberals watch PBS while jihadis burn manuscripts and destroy ancient art. Museum-goers and book-burners, quite a team.
You're the typical connedservative, boy, you dupe, you fool, supporting corporate hegemony and all the other anti-democratic aspects of Reaganomics, while pretending you have something to say. Dimwitted dittohead.
You are precisely what is wrong with the USA, boy.
Actually, Muslim fundamentalists are more akin in their thinking and values to American conservatives--or at least the Christian Right among American conservatives.
The Republican politicos pushing all these anti-woman restrictions on birth control and other things, are really pushing a Christian Right agenda, and in that respect they're not doing anything that a Jihadist regime wouldn't also do.
The difference is that we still have a Republic, and our religious reactionaries have to go through "democratic" channels to impose radically anti-democratic measures on women.
I imagine that if Afghanistan had a stable republic, or if Mossadegh had prevailed in Iran, Islamist reactionaries those countries would use the same methods that the Christian reactionaries are using here. And if we did not have a stable republic our Christian reactionaries would be using the same methods now used by Islamists in many Muslim countries.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2252 Nov 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I've never tried the wine, but my wife does know about it. I will definitely have to try the root in coffee. Here dandelions never go out of season. I fight with them all year!!!! Most of the time, they win:) It's a very hardy plant that is almost impossible to get rid of. Mostly for wine I use a wild grape that grows here called Muscadine. It grows everywhere. If not done right it turns out a little too sweet. It has to be brewed twice to get the right flavor. I have always preferred a dry wine(German white wine mostly).

Here is the recipe for Muscadine wine if these are available there.

http://www.cooks.com/recipe/lm6620nw/grape-sc...

After you make it, cook it down by using a regular teapot. If you do it twice if gets a much better color, and flavor.

Good buzz too:)
Thank you.:) I always love trying something new! How long do you age it?
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2253 Nov 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican politicos pushing all these anti-woman restrictions on birth control and other things, are really pushing a Christian Right agenda, and in that respect they're not doing anything that a Jihadist regime wouldn't also do.
Excuse me? All the Right wants women to do is PAY for their own contraception. Is this such a burden? If you can't afford a condom or some spermicidal jelly I think you really need to reconsider whether you are in any position to be sexually active, Saint Sandra Fluke notwithstanding.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2254 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you trying so hard to attract Lady Greensleve's attention? She already posted that she's engaged. Go lose your 40 year old virginity with some like minded Occupy Wall Street pimply faced loser and leave the adults alone, OK?
You're not very clever, boy. Your attempted insults are middleschool gurgling, nothing more.

Quick! Call me GAY! It's the internet and I'm sure that's your favorite insult, lol. Here's a list to help you:

1. gay
2. take your meds
3. ad hominem
4. you're projecting
5. I hit a nerve
6. my car is better than yours
7. you're a virgin

Well, I see you've already used a few of these, but perhaps this will help you.

Boy.

I don't think any of us need to get Greenmold's attention , as she desperately puts up post after post daily in a vain attempt to obscure her EXPOSURE as a vile racist, therefore subhuman scum.

I think you have the same obsession, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2255 Nov 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Muslim fundamentalists are more akin in their thinking and values to American conservatives--or at least the Christian Right among American conservatives.
The difference is that we still have a Republic, and our religious reactionaries have to go through "democratic" channels to impose radically anti-democratic measures on women.
I imagine that if Afghanistan had a stable republic, or if Mossadegh had prevailed in Iran, Islamist reactionaries those countries would use the same methods that the Christian reactionaries are using here. And if we did not have a stable republic our Christian reactionaries would be using the same methods now used by Islamists in many Muslim countries.
Yep. It is the connedservatives who are akin to the jihadis. First, as you indicate, they both hate and fear women. They're highly repressed sexually, and therefore perverted.

Notice the liberal bill Clinton when in a scandal is having what is fairly normal sex with a woman... notice who the rightwingers always get caught with... LOL... that Congressman tapping his foot in the mens room, Jimmy Swaggart with gay prostitutes, LOL!!!... and of course Moslems are notorious boy-buggerers.

I draw no anti-gay conclusions from this, but simply point out the HYPOCRISY and contradiction between all these respective fundies (Christonazis and Islamonazis) who claim they're supporting sex, etc., as “God/Allah” intended it. LOL!!!

The similarity you indicate is born out by history. In the early centuries of Christianity as the official Roman imperial religion, the Christian authorities were just as intolerant and viciously violent as what we see today coming from the Taliban, al Qaeda, etc., Wahaabi nutballs. I'm sure you're aware of the example of the pagan philosopher Hypatia, and how she was brutally murdered by a Christian mob in Alexandria.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#2256 Nov 20, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
"The absolute MAXIMUM"-- yes. It's more likely that he rather pulled off receiving an Associate's, and then proceeded to pick up some "___ For Dummies" books, thinking that they would be just as good as any further education.:)
Nobody with any *real* intelligence would post as he does. When I suggested that he find some new words to replace the overly-exhausted "racist subhuman scum", he posted that he <paraphrasing> "had the perfect words already, what's the use in finding new ones?". I replied <paraphrasing> "How about the expansion of your vocabulary? Is that not good enough?". Of course, he never responded.:) He doesn't mind at all being a dusty, worn "broken record". I think that from now on, I'll call him "Skip".-LoL-:)
Also... Google is, to him, a close friend. Try Googling portions of his ravings on H. neanderthalensis and H. heidelbergensis sometime. I laughed myself into hiccups at some of what I found. ;)
LOL!!! RACISTS! How much education is involved in your bigotry? None. Education is anti-bigotry.

Wrong, morons. I've completed several graduate programs at good universities. But... online BS is not my concern. I don't want to see y'all's resumes... I know you're cretins, again, based on your RACISM!

Racism is idiocy, sociopathy, and pure evil.

You vile rutting scum.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2257 Nov 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very clever, boy. Your attempted insults are middleschool gurgling, nothing more.
Quick! Call me GAY! It's the internet and I'm sure that's your favorite insult, lol. Here's a list to help you:
1. gay
2. take your meds
3. ad hominem
4. you're projecting
5. I hit a nerve
6. my car is better than yours
7. you're a virgin
Well, I see you've already used a few of these, but perhaps this will help you.
Boy.
I don't think any of us need to get Greenmold's attention , as she desperately puts up post after post daily in a vain attempt to obscure her EXPOSURE as a vile racist, therefore subhuman scum.
I think you have the same obsession, boy.
Why are you such a misogynist?
Real men don't hate women much less incessantly threaten them with violence.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2258 Nov 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
In fact, every one of your posts screams "Angry Little Boy".
Why are you so angry? Lack of success? Low self esteem? Perhaps you've never been in a mutually satisfying relationship.
Maybe if you'd log off the computer and venture out into the sunlight you might meet someone. Not much chance of making new friends in mom's basement....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaching Children LIES & False History Is CHILD... 2 min The Patriot 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,681,330
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min el rey de los cam... 137,612
Hahaha! Negroes actually believe we need them! 6 min hmm the meanie 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min el rey de los cam... 37,782
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 8 min Akuma No Jo 57
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 9 min Paul 80
Trump is Officially OBESE 24 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 19
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min KIP 70
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 10 hr The Laughing Axe 164
More from around the web