tinyone30

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2012
He is no hero, you dumb ass!!!
Alperzan

Staten Island, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
THX00451 wrote:
It's about time that we take the fight to the criminals!
George Zimmerman is the Paul Revere of his age!!!
You're an over-enthused idiot. I find it amusing that you are unable to utilize the rudimentary method of reading comprehension to determine that Trayvon was not a criminal and did not commit any crime, which is stated in every artie about the shooting. Alas, you cannot expect the average teenage troll on the internet to have developed the proper skills required to form a meaningful or relevant contribution to society.

If that was too long for you to read, go hide in your mother's basement, you standard of mediocrity.
Phil Yomuver

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 24, 2012
I knew it,..Zimmerman is innocent and will be exonerated.

There may be a parade when he's proven innocent.
Phil Yomuvver

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 24, 2012
I knew it,..Zimmerman is innocent and will be exonerated.

There may be a parade when he's proven innocent.
B_Ingrossby

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 24, 2012
Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years... only to be parted after home invader beat wife to death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21176...

Nevermind,..they're White,..who cares? Certainly not the media.
Chellee

Hollis, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2012
We only hear about these stories when a black is killed by a white. Then the outrage commences. The media only picks up on it also. Until we start treating eachother with respect and act as one human race instead of multiple races drawing lines in the sand, the hatred will never go away between races. And for Odumbo to even speak about this case only enrages those blacks who are out to get whites. He needs to keep his big mouth shut on such matters and worry more about putting Americans back to work and stop spending our money.
Blonde

Morganton, NC

#13 Mar 26, 2012
We need a national holiday in honor of George Zimmerman!!!! He simply did the right thing after being attacked by a black that had been suspended from school for trouble making and pot smoker. Wearing a hood in 85 degree weather strutin like a wanna be bad ass!! Disgusting!!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2012
George Zimmerman, Killer of Trayvon Martin, was a Democrat
http://youtu.be/WazO6uAiZJs

This post was created by a paid Obama Blogger who is trying to create racial division in order to distract the American voter away from Obama's utter incompetence as a President and disguise his hatred and contempt for Black Americans by inciting race riots. Obama is a Disgrace to our Black Race!

Liberalís Use Trayvon Martin Shooting to Trick Blacks into Voting for the Racist Democrat Party
http://blackhispanicteaparty.wordpress.com/20...

I would not be surprised if it was discovered that Trayvon Martin's killing was premeditated by the White House just to create enough distract so that large enough of the American public would now be be focused on the fact how Obama UNCONSTITUTIONALLY Obama Bypassed Congress, and Gave $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Organization!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/21...

This Corrupt Obama administration has a long history using crisis to create a diversion and as way to make discussion that most of the public would either TOO CLUELESS about, TOO UNAWARE to value its Importance, or TOO SELF-ABSORBED to care. But Why or how could Obama betray America like this?

Answer:

OBAMA: The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet
http://www.cross.tv/66175

Obama's Islamic Extremists Infiltrate US Government
http://www.cross.tv/61506

DPKirpy

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 28, 2012
We need more citizens like Zimmerman who care enough to do something about rampant crime. We need a lot less of the thug culture type he dispatched. Keep up the good work George. Just wait till all you race baiters see the actual surveillance video of the attack. It cannot be shown however while the natives are so restless. In a month or so we will see exactly why poor Waywrong got what he deserved. Peace, Freaks.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#16 Mar 29, 2012
Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman on the night he killed Trayvon Martin

News reports that cited anonymous police sources said Zimmerman told police that Trayvon decked the neighborhood watch volunteer and slammed his head on the concrete. Zimmermanís attorney Craig Sonner has told television networks that the neighborhood watch volunteerís nose was broken and he was left with a gash on the back of his head that would have required stitches had he gone to the doctor in time.

But there are no visible bruises on his face or cuts on the back of his shaved head in the video, and his shirt doesnít appear to have blood on it in the front or back. There does not appear to be any grass on his jacket, as indicated in the police report.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/28/2719868...
NHTX1

Lewisville, TX

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Blonde wrote:
We need a national holiday in honor of George Zimmerman!!!! He simply did the right thing after being attacked by a black that had been suspended from school for trouble making and pot smoker. Wearing a hood in 85 degree weather strutin like a wanna be bad ass!! Disgusting!!!!
Well put!

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#19 Apr 1, 2012
We have a LOT of jealous white Americans in our midst who envy black people's success. Every prominent successful black man and woman is a reminder that "they" - the white deserving man and woman - has lost their rightful place.

Black people have succeeded in rising to the top in all spheres from union jobs, all the way to the White House. This rankles people who are effectively failures.

They failed in school. They failed to get ahead in life. Black people's success gives them the excuse to vent, to rail, to justify their hate. They turn their self-hate against the black race. They feel that any preferences set aside for black people to even things out have caused them to be cheated in some way.

These people are failures in their own right who need a scapegoat to blame. And Republican, so-called conservatives, exploit these poor white failures to gain power. That's the truth. It's not pretty.

If this truth angers you. It might mean there's some truth in it. Do some soul-searching. Examine your hearts. All the people I have known who voice their hatred for the black citizens have plainly people who feel they're being cheated somehow. Why do you think they hate "the government?" It's "the government" that makes the laws which are perceived to be anti-white. All the rest is pretextual.
my hero

College Park, MD

#22 May 16, 2012
Long live George Zimmerman

Level 1

Since: May 12

Hollywood, FL

#24 May 24, 2012
You guys must find this funny. Zimmerman is NOT a hero. He is a man who broke the law. I can only watch this in disgust, because I the land I defend is still filled with hateful ignorance
kmkve opdwvim

Madison, WI

#25 Jan 6, 2013
No_Limit_Skittles was committing a felonious assault when Zman shot him dead. Good riddance!
Anne

Hyattsville, MD

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Chellee wrote:
We only hear about these stories when a black is killed by a white. Then the outrage commences. The media only picks up on it also. Until we start treating eachother with respect and act as one human race instead of multiple races drawing lines in the sand, the hatred will never go away between races. And for Odumbo to even speak about this case only enrages those blacks who are out to get whites. He needs to keep his big mouth shut on such matters and worry more about putting Americans back to work and stop spending our money.
It IS true that far more of us are killed by fellow blacks than by folks of other races, and that has to be addressed if we expect to be taken seriously. It's also true that people of any race are more likely to be killed by people of the same race, simply because of proximity and opportunity for criminals. Just the same, nothing gives George Zimmerman a pass for what he did. One big reason for so much outrage was the failure to keep him in jail once he was arrested the first time. Another was that he was trying to play at being a copy, something I understand he applied for twice and was twice rejected for based on psychological evaluations. If he was acting in Neighborhood Watch capacity, he was in blatant violation of their rule that says to simply observe and report, and not carry a gun. If he was not, that was all the more reason he had no business confronting this kid, who by all reliable accounts was not doing anything wrong. There is nothing about George Zimmerman's conduct that should inspire anyone to call him a hero. From his ill-advised decision to confront someone doing nothing wrong to his mutually contradictory and self-serving lies about that night as well as the ones about his finances on a jailhouse phone, and his blasphemous statement that the killing was "God's plan," he has exposed himself as a zero, not a hero.
Anne

Hyattsville, MD

#27 Jan 6, 2013
I meant "play at being a cop."
Wiseman

Pleasant Hill, CA

#29 Jul 8, 2013
Of course Zimmerman is a hero. One less pimp now with a violent past to lock up at taxpayer expense. It is a travesty that we are not holding George Zimmerman parades rather than trying this him. This country is upside down now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 19 min Big Knob 1,224
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Hebrew Warrior 118,468
Blacks Claim Everybody but Nobody Claim Blacks 24 min UruEuWauWauPhagg 42
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 5,660
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 28 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Whats the best age for white females take black... 39 min anonymous 88
I Love Women Who Love Black Men 48 min anonymous 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 33,166
Freddie Gray's knife 1 hr Loulou 41
Why do I hate white people so much? 2 hr lomaxx 174
More from around the web