Why do Blacks commit hate crimes agai...
Jan

Calhoun, TN

#29 Dec 13, 2013
Could it be that Asians have been civilized longer than blacks. I'm not saying that that is the only reason but only part of it. This being the case, Asians have evolved for a longer period of time. This plus ethics taught to Asian children from their parents primarily through example.
General Zhao

Surat, India

#30 Dec 13, 2013
Asians are quiet and hardworking or maybe we are just looking at the middle 18% from East Asia, because only the smart ones immigrate to other nations, that's like me comparing the blacks in the UK, who are educated and rich, to the Pakistanis in the UK, who make up the majority of the prison inmates there, and 60% of Pakistanis there live on welfare, while they drive around in stolen cars, pimp British white women out, and try to spread Sharia Law.
Blacks hate Asians

Durham, NC

#32 Jan 26, 2014
Black people are closet gays who love doing their gorilla-looking women anally.
Nothing about the black culture makes sense.
hmmmm

Stockholm, Sweden

#33 Feb 1, 2014
Jan wrote:
Could it be that Asians have been civilized longer than blacks. I'm not saying that that is the only reason but only part of it. This being the case, Asians have evolved for a longer period of time. This plus ethics taught to Asian children from their parents primarily through example.
How exactly has asians been evolving longer than blacks? Where you high when you wrote this, cause this is right out of pokemon
BiggerDiick

Raleigh, NC

#34 Feb 2, 2014
Well...looking for the troll...where are ya buddy?
.This is for Both you nibber and yellow bellies
.......There is no such thing as God. Your all stupid and going to die. And that will be the end of your existence... No eternal life...no reincarnation...you just die.(>^o^)>
cracka killa

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Sep 2, 2014
chink killa wrote:
I'm white and I have black friends but I hate asians. I think they're soulless, godless, hairless, little yellow slant-eyed freaks. All they do is leach from everyone else's culture. Yeah, there's chinks in corporate America who wear their White American clothes, attempt to talk like white men and be "one" of the guys in settings where they are clearly unwanted. Yet, they stick around because they want to be accepted in white America so badly that they'll do just about anything to be "honorable professionals." However, I've also seen chinks in inner cities with their little chink gangs while their dressed in hip hop style clothing which they clearly stole from black culture. At least blacks have a claim of dominance in certain aspects of this country. They typically excel at certain sports more than any other race and certainly have a stake in the music industry. People think that asians are "successful" but, really, they are educated failures more so than anything. please watch a nationally syndicated newscaster explain this fact while he also explains that chinks have the highest rates of self-hatred and suicide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EeLZpm2iwvYXX
Also let's talk about "success" again. Take China, as a country, for example. They steal all of the intellectual capital of other people and create "forgeries" of the products that result from that intellectual capital so they can sell it cheaper. They don't create anything of their own; as far as goods of practicality or artistically inspired products. And you want to talk about blacks being selfish and "pimping" their women? Asian countries have the highest rates of child labor and human trafficking in the modern world. Not too mention that they get part of their "economic" advantage in manufacturing by turning the world into a toxic wasteland because they wouldn't want to lose any money in pollution control and proper waste disposal. 20% of the air in Chinese cities meets epa standards. People think that manufacturers move to asia because chinks will do anything for little money. That's only half of it; the other half of it is that they profit greatly from the cost reduction in waste product control. Also, while all of these chinks are calling blacks "monkeys," asians actually have the highest incidence, genetically of rh positive blood. It;s a blood platelet type which was discovered to be "in common" with rhesus monkeys - hence the name "rh" Please chinks..examine the chart and re-think who you are calling "monkeys"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_s...
I would also like to add that chinks actually have a higher incidence of diabetes; which they probably don't realize while they are calling black people "obese" monkeys. I can't stand those little yellow freaks and I didn't even realize that black people don't like them either which really makes me happy. I've found a petition to get chinks out of this country, as, they were the last race here by about 100 years. Regardless of what the circumstances were, whites and blacks inhabited this country long before chinks and both have a much greater claim to this country than any asian. Asians weren't even allowed to immigrate here until the late 1800's/
Here chinks..look at who has the most diabetes - even at LOWER body weights. I guess that chinks are just physically inferior.
http://aadi.joslin.org/content/diabetes-asian...
lastly, here is the government petition to get chinks out of the country..sign it and spread the word.. I'm putting it here first.
http://wh.gov/lLfl9
time to shut these chinks up my friends.
I guess even whites want to commit hate crimes as well. Go kill yourself.
cracka killa

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Sep 2, 2014
cracka killa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess even whites want to commit hate crimes as well. Go kill yourself.
Let's see, 73 percent of all suicides are committed by white men, the white race is genetically weaker than both Asians and blacks. If you mix an asian or black with a white person the baby will look less white and more asian or black. Asians are physically weak? You must be an imbecile. They have invented all forms of martial arts and ways to get rid of diseases. You are oviously a jealous pale wigger. And white people have stolen from other races. And still hate us blacks. You are very delusional and deserve to kill yourself. That is all I have to discuss with you as someone who is lower than a dog.
theyaretherealra cists

France

#44 Sep 3, 2014
They are mad China owns most of Africa. They are very hateful to anyone other then their dark selves.
pink-pink

Croydon, UK

#45 Sep 15, 2014
Why is there so much racism, i'm guessing some people want to keep racism alive, not all blacks do this to asians, maybe african americans target asians because they're weak and easy targets? you never know it could be true. racism needs to stop all together it's pretty obvious americans love racism, and will never stop with their ignorant bullshit. have a good day people.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#47 Sep 18, 2014
According to American courts and the media, "black men are not capable of committing hate crimes" though in reality however, BMs commit more hate crimes than any other gender/race. Attorneys, courts and the media may try to sweep it away from public knowledge but statistics and figures don't lie.
get rid of that racist

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Oct 3, 2014
cracka killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, 73 percent of all suicides are committed by white men, the white race is genetically weaker than both Asians and blacks. If you mix an asian or black with a white person the baby will look less white and more asian or black. Asians are physically weak? You must be an imbecile. They have invented all forms of martial arts and ways to get rid of diseases. You are oviously a jealous pale wigger. And white people have stolen from other races. And still hate us blacks. You are very delusional and deserve to kill yourself. That is all I have to discuss with you as someone who is lower than a dog.
I bet he will go commit suicide. Sucks for some dumb stupid douche playing divide and conquer among blacks and asians.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#50 Oct 29, 2014
If the Ohio captors were white instead of Hispanic, every other thread on this site's first TOC page would have been flooded with threads on the case. Most black males (and their supporters) fail to realize other races are not in natural solidarity with them, while clearly illustrating they're mostly jealous of whites. With that being said, the well-known Ohio case would be considered a "score" for the BM.
Pink

Croydon, UK

#51 Nov 14, 2014
And blacks being jealous of Asians ? Lol since when ? Why would we be jealous of them ? What have they done that's so good , so that us black people feel the need to be jealous about it ? Call me ignorant or racist but I'm just speaking my mind .:3 yay two comments xD anyone feel free to reply, I accept all reply's .
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#52 Dec 17, 2014
Generally, the only way a lone and unarmed black man can get the better of a non-black man is via sucker punches or sneak attacks. In other words, BMs make sure their non-black victim can't see nor hear him approaching, all the way up to moment of strike. Most BMs are aware that if they fail to plan ahead and prepare these advantages in advance, they can easily get beaten up by their "target" (sometimes to death)!
lol

Bronx, NY

#53 Feb 18, 2015
Blacks take advantage of playing the powerless victim.

Asians will eventually vote against blacks

Since: Oct 14

West Point, MS

#54 Feb 18, 2015
I have nothing against Asians and the Asians I know have nothing against me
Jax

Bronx, NY

#55 Feb 18, 2015
Asians can't rap or play basketball.
Jax

Bronx, NY

#56 Feb 18, 2015
Also, Asians have much lower iq than blacks.

Since: Oct 14

West Point, MS

#57 Feb 18, 2015
Jax wrote:
Asians can't rap or play basketball.
i know lots of asians that play basketball
is kpop, cpop and jpop considered as rap?
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#58 Feb 18, 2015
"We've got to do something about these Asians coming in, opening up businesses, those dirty shops. They ought to go, I'll just say that right now, you know. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too." - Marion Barry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Barry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimbabwe: Civil War Countdown 🇿🇼 1 min Capitalism Forever 2
Why do young upper and middle class Blacks 1 min Casio 3
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 1 min the boundaries of... 79
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,641,152
Racism in America (May '17) 4 min Paul 996
White Pride Month: Penecillin 6 min Capitalism Forever 7
News We must grapple with the historical roots of pr... 6 min Casio 10
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same ... 8 min Got_Rope 32
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 14 min spooklevel10009 31
Can America Become 80% White Again? 37 min LOL 660
I love black women and hate white women 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 53
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr Marcus Washington 289
More from around the web