Why do Blacks commit hate crimes agai...

Why do Blacks commit hate crimes against Asians

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Michele Yeoh

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Yet you never see an Asian commit any sort of crime against Blacks. Is it that Blacks are jealous of our success? Its not our fault you've thrown away all the opportunities given to you by Whites.
bLACK Man

Arlington, VA

#2 Apr 1, 2012
because blacks don't want your stores in their Neighborhoods. Your success is relative onto yourselves and our definitions differ so get over yourself.

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#4 Apr 1, 2012
bLACK Man wrote:
because blacks don't want your stores in their Neighborhoods.
Oh, you'd prefer to steal from colored business owners?
lmao....and smh
brooklynblackmaf ia

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Michele Yeoh wrote:
Yet you never see an Asian commit any sort of crime against Blacks. Is it that Blacks are jealous of our success? Its not our fault you've thrown away all the opportunities given to you by Whites.
your not asian your a white cavebitch
brooklynblackmaf ia

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2012
0h-Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you'd prefer to steal from colored business owners?
lmao....and smh
no we would rather kill white people
brooklynblackmaf ia

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen this on youtube,I can't figure it out. If I were asian,I would carry a gun.Hell all non blacks should.You know what n()ggers are like.
i know what crackers are like get a gun shoot it out with blacks or stfu and go to the anglo white homo forum
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#12 Apr 2, 2012
...jealousy........

Revelry
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Apr 2, 2012
Michele Yeoh wrote:
go fondle a small boy,cracka!

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>We nee to exterminate all you f()cking n()ggers! Nuclear war is coming. Please hurry up,I'm so sick of coexisting with n()ggers.
STFU...you'll be exterminated before anyone. You mentally defective idiot!
MIchele Yeoh

Austin, TX

#18 Apr 2, 2012
0h-Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you'd prefer to steal from colored business owners?
lmao....and smh
There are no colored business owners. That's why they target Asian, Arabs, Indians and Mexicans. Like some other poster stated. Probably Jealousy since these Blacks never amount to anything.
Have a nice day

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 2, 2012
We are living in a highly competitive society in many levels. It's sad that all race can be equally competitive, but then that may not realistic. No one knows why African Americans, by and large, are not competitive in school, commit more crimes, and has higher poverty rate. Something tells me we'll never know. The more realistic answer might be the interracial marriage. Breeding ourselves out of the "racial" problems is probably the easiest solution.
Michele Yeoh

Austin, TX

#20 Apr 2, 2012
Have a nice day wrote:
We are living in a highly competitive society in many levels. It's sad that all race can be equally competitive, but then that may not realistic. No one knows why African Americans, by and large, are not competitive in school, commit more crimes, and has higher poverty rate. Something tells me we'll never know. The more realistic answer might be the interracial marriage. Breeding ourselves out of the "racial" problems is probably the easiest solution.
That and you'll be a little more appealing to the eye. If only a little.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
throughout America, black males commit more crimes against more people per capita, while alone and unarmed lose in combat situations against other races, and need equalizers to combat other races. most blacks already know they're weak because they're getting so frustrated.
OPPOSITES

Raleigh, NC

#22 Apr 10, 2013
This is a stupid question. Quite obviously black people and Asian people are POLAR OPPOSITES. This would explain why blacks hate Asians so much and Asians don't hate blacks, but would prefer to avoid blacks. BECAUSE ASIANS AND BLACKS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON!!!!!!!

Blacks:
1. Ghetto/hood/trashy
2. Will fuck anyone and anything
3. Violent/ will LOOK for a fight/ use GUNS
4. Beat their children
5. LOUD, RUDE, OBNOXIOUS
6. All of them LOVE ATTENTION and strive to be FAMOUS
7. Bodies are HUGE and OBESE
8. HAVE HORRIBLE DIETS
9. HUGE ASSES !!!!
10. Terrible hair
11. Cannot be trusted around other people's wallets, cell phones and children
12. Obsessively staring and gossiping about those who have no significance in their lives
13. Selfish and Unthoughtful
14. Drive tacky cars
15. Hate DOGS and animals in general
16. HORRIBLE DIETS
17. STARE STARE STARE STARE STARE TOO MUCH AT EVERYONE
18. Disrespectful towards women/ lie/ cheat/ "playas"
19. Highest achievement in life= manager at Bojangles and other fast food places OR due to rapping and sports where they get paid to act like children or whine about their problems like a child
20. Etc...etc....etc........

Asians:(reverse everything that was said about blacks)

Just admit it, the truth is the truth no matter what color person it's coming from...
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 May 31, 2013
Michele Yeoh wrote:
It is because of their virulent hate against Asians and immigrants in general that I lost sympathy for black Americans. Trayvon Martin? Right or wrong, I am just not interested. I hope Zimmerman gets whatever he actually deserves in his trial, but my attitude toward the boy's shooting is "so what?"
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 May 31, 2013
brooklynblackmafia wrote:
<quoted text>no we would rather kill white people
You just try to kill ANYONE, and if the cops or the National Guard don't shoot you, the electric chair will set things right.
Krystal

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jul 18, 2013
OPPOSITES wrote:
This is a stupid question. Quite obviously black people and Asian people are POLAR OPPOSITES. This would explain why blacks hate Asians so much and Asians don't hate blacks, but would prefer to avoid blacks. BECAUSE ASIANS AND BLACKS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON!!!!!!!
Blacks:
1. Ghetto/hood/trashy
2. Will fuck anyone and anything
3. Violent/ will LOOK for a fight/ use GUNS
4. Beat their children
5. LOUD, RUDE, OBNOXIOUS
6. All of them LOVE ATTENTION and strive to be FAMOUS
7. Bodies are HUGE and OBESE
8. HAVE HORRIBLE DIETS
9. HUGE ASSES !!!!
10. Terrible hair
11. Cannot be trusted around other people's wallets, cell phones and children
12. Obsessively staring and gossiping about those who have no significance in their lives
13. Selfish and Unthoughtful
14. Drive tacky cars
15. Hate DOGS and animals in general
16. HORRIBLE DIETS
17. STARE STARE STARE STARE STARE TOO MUCH AT EVERYONE
18. Disrespectful towards women/ lie/ cheat/ "playas"
19. Highest achievement in life= manager at Bojangles and other fast food places OR due to rapping and sports where they get paid to act like children or whine about their problems like a child
20. Etc...etc....etc........
Asians:(reverse everything that was said about blacks)
Just admit it, the truth is the truth no matter what color person it's coming from...
Do you know every black person in the world or is this just your generalization of an entire race based on the handful of black people you have ever run into? Either way look at your points here I bet I could name at least 5 people of every race that fits those qualities. For example I don't have any of those traits and I am black.
GRJKC

Raleigh, NC

#26 Jul 23, 2013
Krystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know every black person in the world or is this just your generalization of an entire race based on the handful of black people you have ever run into? Either way look at your points here I bet I could name at least 5 people of every race that fits those qualities. For example I don't have any of those traits and I am black.
yea ok "Krystal." liar.
truth

Livonia, LA

#27 Sep 19, 2013
simply put blacks hate Asians because they are mostly successful in usa while blacks still sit on their ass and blame society for their woes?asians have a work ethic that most blacks don't have!asians try to work and get ahead while many blacks would rather sit on their ass and draw welfare?you don't have to like this but its true!asians are too proud to take social benefits but many blacks love this charity from tax p[ayers?they get enough money from social benefits to buy their cigerettes and drink their booze!sex is open so their women don't know the father of their kids but welfare takes care of that doesent it?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#28 Oct 5, 2013
I don't know why. Asian people didn't do anything to black people. Asians are not the ones who colonized Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,603,134
NFL ratings declining 8 min Got_Rope 41
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 15 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 24 min Got_Rope 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 38 min GraspThe Obvious 137
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 38 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 42 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web