Cute blonde says she loves black men worships and kisses their boots

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mike

Kenosha, WI

#1 Jul 25, 2013
The power of the black anaconda ROTF!!!

aisling-

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 25, 2013
That just goes to show how some "men" treat women.

Any White woman, after seeing that, and who still entertains any thoughts of IR, seriously needs to have her head checked.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Goes to show you WW will do anything. No wonder BM want them, they'll do ANYTHING!
aisling-

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Goes to show you WW will do anything. No wonder BM want them, they'll do ANYTHING!
I trust that you aren't a betting person. It just goes to show what raised those men to treat any woman in such a manner.

Trust me, there's plenty of us who would no sooner entertain thoughts of IR than the man on the moon would. And for damn good reason. That vid simply hammering the point home as to what some "men" are made of and the women who raised them.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that you aren't a betting person. It just goes to show what raised those men to treat any woman in such a manner.
Trust me, there's plenty of us who would no sooner entertain thoughts of IR than the man on the moon would. And for damn good reason. That vid simply hammering the point home as to what some "men" are made of and the women who raised them.
No buzzard face, that video shows you and every other seeing eye dog that white women are easily manipulated and have fart for brains!

WHO? I say WHO in their right mind would be so easily dooped like like.

ONLY a WW.

See, WM like you got blue balls once your WW started running around with Tyrone and Boo funk and em! Ya'll already knew how NASTY and gullible ya'lls WW were but when P Diddy and em found out..........all the SHYT hit the fan!

WW are birds w/o feathers, dogs w/o legs and landfills full of trash!
aisling-

Marion, OH

#6 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>No buzzard face, that video shows you and every other seeing eye dog that white women are easily manipulated and have fart for brains!
WHO? I say WHO in their right mind would be so easily dooped like like.
ONLY a WW.
See, WM like you got blue balls once your WW started running around with Tyrone and Boo funk and em! Ya'll already knew how NASTY and gullible ya'lls WW were but when P Diddy and em found out..........all the SHYT hit the fan!
WW are birds w/o feathers, dogs w/o legs and landfills full of trash!
I'm a female, sh*t for brains.

Any other brilliant gems of insight that you would like to share, fckwit?

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>No buzzard face, that video shows you and every other seeing eye dog that white women are easily manipulated and have fart for brains!
WHO? I say WHO in their right mind would be so easily dooped like like.
ONLY a WW.
See, WM like you got blue balls once your WW started running around with Tyrone and Boo funk and em! Ya'll already knew how NASTY and gullible ya'lls WW were but when P Diddy and em found out..........all the SHYT hit the fan!
WW are birds w/o feathers, dogs w/o legs and landfills full of trash!
Aisling is a white woman dumbass.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a female, sh*t for brains.
Any other brilliant gems of insight that you would like to share, fckwit?
That must be you in the video then dumb whitey.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 25, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling is a white woman dumbass.
Don't soil your diaper just yet, she talks like a man. But I guess that's your type since the average WW looks like Rosanne Barr and talks like my pitbull!

Who cares if she's a WW anyway, WW nowadays have nothing better to do tan collect welfare an suck black doorknobs!
aisling-

Marion, OH

#10 Jul 25, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling is a white woman dumbass.
I guess someone must not have rec'd the memo on that. LOL
aisling-

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>That must be you in the video then dumb whitey.
And you must be the proto-type that raises that filth that no right minded White woman would ever give the time of day to. Let alone keep the company of.

My you must be so proud.
aisling-

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Don't soil your diaper just yet, she talks like a man. But I guess that's your type since the average WW looks like Rosanne Barr and talks like my pitbull!
Who cares if she's a WW anyway, WW nowadays have nothing better to do tan collect welfare an suck black doorknobs!
But but according to you, I thought that we were easily manipulated, bright light.

Lest we forget the mouth on you.
aisling-

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 25, 2013
PS... bitter much, racist black b*tch?

Have a nice day.

~smiles sweetly~

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be the proto-type that raises that filth that no right minded White woman would ever give the time of day to. Let alone keep the company of.
My you must be so proud.
Are you serious. WW will crawl out of bed with their white husbands just to gnaw on these here fellers balls and you know it.

You see how that WW was kissing that BM boot in broad daylight in front of all races of people. CLASSIC!

That's how ya'll stinking WW do, anything! I bet she didn't even get a penny for her troubles!

#StupidazzWW!

P.S. Those BM learned from their white masters, take note, take credit, be pissed at yourself!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 25, 2013
And for the record, the title of the thread is FALSE as well as JACKed UP cause the bonde aint cute and her hair looks dirty red!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
PS... bitter much, racist black b*tch?
Have a nice day.
~smiles sweetly~
smiles sweetly,who do you think you're fooling ole beaty eyed false teeth wearing wore out dish rag azz ww!
Ya'll bytches can't even smile cause you're too busy with the duck mouth, suckin it!
aisling-

Marion, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious. WW will crawl out of bed with their white husbands just to gnaw on these here fellers balls and you know it.
You see how that WW was kissing that BM boot in broad daylight in front of all races of people. CLASSIC!
That's how ya'll stinking WW do, anything! I bet she didn't even get a penny for her troubles!
#StupidazzWW!
P.S. Those BM learned from their white masters, take note, take credit, be pissed at yourself!
Yeah, sure we will, bright light. Why, you have us all figured out, don't ya. Of course we have our trash like every group does.

You can say what you want about that woman but the bigger question is, again, what kind of man would treat a woman like that. Like I said, any White woman who would entertain any thoughts of IR after witnessing that, needs to have her head checked. All those males in that video did was put their lack of character and integrity on view for all to see. I don't know how you were raised but had my Mother ever witnessed one of her sons treating any woman like that, she would have disowned them.

In case it escaped you, men learn to treat women from their experiences with their own Mother. Like they say, you can judge how a man will treat a woman if you see how he treats his Mother. Those "men" learned that behavior and it sure didn't come from White men.

Clearly that woman in the video didn't know any better and those "men" acted like filth who possessed zero character, integrity or honor. Any one who possesses those qualities would no sooner treat a woman like that because last time that I checked, men with those qualities are gentlemen.

So whatever.
aisling-

Marion, OH

#18 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>smiles sweetly,who do you think you're fooling ole beaty eyed false teeth wearing wore out dish rag azz ww!
Ya'll bytches can't even smile cause you're too busy with the duck mouth, suckin it!
Every time you post, you further hammer the point home as to who is raising those men. They've learned it from someone so take a good look in the mirror. You're so eaten up with hatred and malice that if it wasn't so pitiful it would be downright laughable.

It must sure suck to be you.

Sew sad.

Cia Cia!
aisling-

Marion, OH

#19 Jul 25, 2013
*Ciao Ciao, even.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2013
LOL at this WW, making up excuses for the dummy in the video " she didn't know what she was doin", really, looks to me SHE BEGGED FOR IT!

Got on her crusty azz knees and BEGGED FO IT!LOL

You WW are so pathetic even in broad daylight!

LMBAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 min Truth 753
white woman don't like white guys 4 min Smh 25
White people just admit you 11 min Smh 37
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Petal Power 1,110,247
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min dreamhunk 24,640
White people are going to PAY! 13 min Prometheus 53
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Hebrew Soldier 6,395
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 29 min NotSoDivineMsM 121,027
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr Be_Real_Fool 186
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••