The AIDS cure: Patent #5676977

The AIDS cure: Patent #5676977

Posted in the African-American Forum

ci madge

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 May 24, 2009
Dr. Boyd Graves discusses the origin of AIDS as well as the United States' patented cure, all based on official government documentation. Tell everyone you know that the cure for AIDS is U.S. patent #5676977, and demand from your government officials that it begin clinical trials and widespread implementation immediately. Please research these documents for yourself, I've linked Dr. Boyd's myspace photo album below where you can see pictures of the official documents, if this doesn't suffice research them for yourself.

&fe ature=quicklist

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...

Two White Crows

“" Gods Messenger "”

Since: May 09

AOL

#2 May 24, 2009
ci madge wrote:
Dr. Boyd Graves discusses the origin of AIDS as well as the United States' patented cure, all based on official government documentation. Tell everyone you know that the cure for AIDS is U.S. patent #5676977, and demand from your government officials that it begin clinical trials and widespread implementation immediately. Please research these documents for yourself, I've linked Dr. Boyd's myspace photo album below where you can see pictures of the official documents, if this doesn't suffice research them for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Z-T7Bbd96AXX&feature=qui cklist
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...
Sorry Homie!

You've been hoodwinked!

There is no cure for AIDS and if there was it would have already been used right now just like penicillin is used for infection...
ci madge

Fair Lawn, NJ

#3 May 24, 2009
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Homie!
You've been hoodwinked!
There is no cure for AIDS and if there was it would have already been used right now just like penicillin is used for infection...
Would it really now, obviously you are clueless penicillin benefited everyone this cure would benefit many third would nations like many countries in africa and many others the patented has been sitting on the shelf ready to test for the last 10 years but why do that treatment makes millions for drug companies while this vaccine is very cost effect and easy to make

Cropduster

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#4 May 24, 2009
Actually there's been a cure for AID's for some time now. I know it's been around since the early 90's or the late 80's. In Italy, you're intravenously hooked up to a machine and it recirculates your blood while doing so it heats the blood to a certain temperature to kill the virus and then it pumps it back into your body.
It has killed many people but, it has also cured many. It's suppose to be a very expensive operation but then again if you have AIDS it just might be worth it. The U.S. will not perform this.

“the black woman is god!”

K.C.

#5 May 24, 2009
Dr Sebi has allegedly found a cure for aids using herbs. There's a video on youtube where someone is interviewing him.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#6 May 24, 2009
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Homie!
You've been hoodwinked!
I guess there's no cure for Asthma either right? When all you have to do is go to Mexico to cure it. The U.S. will not cure certain things. Why? Because of financial reasons. Cure for the common cold was discovered years ago and what does a Doctor do? May give you a shot or antibiotics to cure it.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#7 May 24, 2009
hersheybar wrote:
Dr Sebi has allegedly found a cure for aids using herbs. There's a video on youtube where someone is interviewing him.
There's even a cure for many cancer's being on youtube also. Most of them you can grow in your garden.lol

“the black woman is god!”

K.C.

#8 May 24, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>There's even a cure for many cancer's being on youtube also. Most of them you can grow in your garden.lol
I'm being serious. Just because it hasn't been used in medical practice doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#9 May 24, 2009
hersheybar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm being serious. Just because it hasn't been used in medical practice doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Yes and I wasn't kidding either! There has been a cure for many illness's and the U.S. won't take part in them either.

Two White Crows

“" Gods Messenger "”

AOL

#10 May 24, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>I guess there's no cure for Asthma either right? When all you have to do is go to Mexico to cure it. The U.S. will not cure certain things. Why? Because of financial reasons. Cure for the common cold was discovered years ago and what does a Doctor do? May give you a shot or antibiotics to cure it.
Sorry youre incorrect plus youre spreading false information which is dangerous.

This is no cure for the common cold due to the fact that virus's can mutate to stay one step ahead of medicines used to treat them.

There is not cure for asthma either!

Stop spreading lies this only harms people who are sick and gives them false hope!

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#11 May 24, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I wasn't kidding either! There has been a cure for many illness's and the U.S. won't take part in them either.
LOL Have you heard about how algae water could cure AIDS? I saw something about that 2 years ago on Fox news where this gay couple drank algae water and cured them of AIDs.Interesting story.

Two White Crows

“" Gods Messenger "”

AOL

#12 May 24, 2009
ci madge wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it really now, obviously you are clueless penicillin benefited everyone this cure would benefit many third would nations like many countries in africa and many others the patented has been sitting on the shelf ready to test for the last 10 years but why do that treatment makes millions for drug companies while this vaccine is very cost effect and easy to make
Listen to me,ok?

AIDS is a serious matter.Who ever told you that there is a cure for HIV is lying.Even to this day the virus eludes the bodies defenses with the best medicine available..

The best way to remain free of AIDS is to stop promiscuous behaviour that leads to catching the virus then you wont have to blame the drug companies for hiding a cure.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#14 May 24, 2009
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry youre incorrect plus youre spreading false information which is dangerous.
This is no cure for the common cold due to the fact that virus's can mutate to stay one step ahead of medicines used to treat them.
Stop spreading lies this only harms people who are sick and gives them false hope!
You really need to get out more.
http://www.chestjournal.org/content/97/4/959....

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#15 May 24, 2009
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Have you heard about how algae water could cure AIDS? I saw something about that 2 years ago on Fox news where this gay couple drank algae water and cured them of AIDs.Interesting story.
lol I don't know about that one.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#16 May 24, 2009
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not on the market yet... But, it proves my point.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2544269/Scien...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,480,672
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 13 min Emperor_Jagi 70
End Racism 13 min The Well Read Axe 3
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 18 min TRUMP a PUPPET 287
islam vs islamophobs............... 29 min Samoan Irish 475
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 30 min Blue Lives Matter 58
African/African American Manga Style Comic 35 min SalvageMagic 17
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 57 min Aquarius-wy 224
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Paul 68
More from around the web