Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

...White women want to hump whatever they see moving, nasty b*tches (dogs.)

The same is not true of Black women.

I wish the nasty b*tches (White women) would go back to the caves and hillsides of Europe where they came from.

nunnies
Live

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Black men are puccy whipped by white women. White women, just know you can do anything to a black man without consequences. Use this to your benefit.
human vs erectus hybrid

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Blacks need to be ( will be ) exterminated.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

human vs erectus hybrid wrote:
Blacks need to be ( will be ) exterminated.
I'd like to see you try and watch what the Lord of the worlds does to you.

(*I am NOT a Muslim if my using the term "Lord of the worlds" for God sounds like a I am a Muslim. Peace.)
trayvon martin

Chiajna, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

you sound really insecure
David

Youngsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

The East St. Louis massacre (May and July 1917) was an outbreak of labor- and race-related violence that caused between 40 and 200 deaths and extensive property damage. The incident took place in East St. Louis,Illinois,an industrial city on the east bank of the Mississippi River across from St. Louis, Missouri. It was the worst incidence of labor-related violence in 20th-century American history, and one of the worst race riots in U.S. history. The local Chamber of Commerce called for the resignation of the police chief. At the end of the month, ten thousand people marched in silent protest in New York City in condemnation of the riots. In May, three thousand white men gathered in downtown East St. Louis and attacks on blacks began. With mobs destroying buildings and beating people, the Illinois governor called in the National Guard to prevent further rioting. Although rumors circulated about organized retribution attacks from African Americans,[4] conditions eased somewhat for a few weeks.

On July 2, a car occupied by white males drove through a black area of the city and fired several shots into a standing group. An hour later,a car containing four people, including a journalist and two police officers, Detective Sergeant Samuel Coppedge and Detective Frank Wadley, was passing through the same area. Black residents, possibly assuming they were the original suspects, opened fire on their car, killing one officer instantly and mortally wounding another.[4][6] Later that day, thousands of white spectators who assembled to view the detectives' bloodstained automobile marched into the black section of town and started rioting.[7] After cutting the water hoses of the fire department, the rioters burned entire sections of the city and shot inhabitants as they escaped the flames.[4] Claiming that "Southern negros deserve[d] a genuine lynching," [8] they lynched several blacks. Guardsmen were called in but accounts exist that they joined in the rioting rather than stopping it.[9][10]

More joined in, including allegedly "ten or fifteen young girls about 18 years old,[who] chased a negro woman at the Relay Depot at about 5 o'clock. The girls were brandishing clubs and calling upon the men to kill the woman." [4][11]

Death toll

After the riot, varying estimates of the death toll circulated. The police chief estimated that 100 blacks had been killed.[2] The renowned journalist Ida B. Wells reported in The Chicago Defender that 40-150 black people were killed during July in the rioting in East St. Louis.[10][12] The N.A.A.C.P. estimated deaths at 100-200. Six thousand blacks were left homeless after their neighborhood was burned. A Congressional Investigating Committee concluded that no precise death toll could be determined, but reported that at least 8 whites and 39 blacks died. While the coroner specified 9 white deaths, the deaths of black victims were less clearly recorded. Activists who disputed the Committee's conclusion, argued that the true number of deaths would never be known because many corpses were not recovered, or did not pass through the hands of undertakers.
Jax

Bayside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

White women are the best and very compatible with black men. Stop hating on white women.
Manyaer

Mariposa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

white woman is best

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Any ugly (flat) White women (DOGS who want to hump whatever they see moving) out there STALKING Black men today?

This Black man just wants to tell your ugly dog *ss to go somewhere. I don't like your ugly flat self lol.

“Wife of Hendrix :)”

Since: May 14

Seattle, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

-face palm-

no hope for the human race

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Any ugly (flat) White women (DOGS who want to hump whatever they see moving) out there STALKING Black men today?

This Black man just wants to tell your ugly dog *ss to go somewhere. I don't like your ugly flat self lol.
X-TREME BIAS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Stop the lies Slappy, you'd digest a mile of the first White womans s#!t, drink a gallon of her pee & suck the menstruate out of her used tampon is she'd even reluctantly agree to talk to you in public & you know it black boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Stop the lies Slappy, you'd digest a mile of the first White womans s#!t, drink a gallon of her pee & suck the menstruate out of her used tampon is she'd even reluctantly agree to talk to you in public & you know it black boy.
To have describe this in the manner that you did for sure, puts in "in the know" of this.
In other words, you are talking through experience.
You nasty filthy baboon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Lol don't be mad at me because of how UGLY your dog-like woman can be (wants to hump whatever she sees.)

Why don't you figure out a way to get her to stop STALKING Black men and trying to FORCE them to be with her EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T WANT TO BE, the f*cking UGLY LOSERS.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

nunnies wrote:
...White women want to hump whatever they see moving, nasty b*tches (dogs.)
The same is not true of Black women.
I wish the nasty b*tches (White women) would go back to the caves and hillsides of Europe where they came from.
nunnies
are you saying that ALL WW do this? Really. Quit generalizing.
Kip

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Crazies everywhere!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that ALL WW do this? Really. Quit generalizing.
Well UGLY (flatty,) I don't know all White women but all of them that I come across seem like they want to hump whatever they can see, like nasty dogs (b*tches.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Any SICKO White women (uglier on average than Black women) out there STALKING Black men today?

This Black man would like to tell your ugly *ss to go somewhere, DOG!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Any UNWANTED (by this Black man) ugly White women out there STALKING Black men today?

I would like to tell you go to HELL, ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

308 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls love dark men 2 min Come to papa 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,079,669
Big thank to black men for creating black girls 4 min MOSES-II 11
Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women's Causes 6 min Michael 5
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Afrcan AE 2,281
Shocking discoveries about Ancient Egypt 8 min And C 6
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 11 min ti amo 2011 77,996
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 16 min Its a Zooo 438
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Joey 2 Times 119,465
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Hardac 23,884
•••
•••