Posted in the African-American Forum

God

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 1, 2013
I thought the number was 6 million.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 1, 2013
What ever numbers you want to throw around, they will pale in comparison to the casulties that will be calculated after World War III. It will commence in about two years.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Typical white trailer trash to say the holocaust never happened. Should be ashamed of yourself.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 2, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Typical white trailer trash to say the holocaust never happened. Should be ashamed of yourself.
Nazism is rising among them again.
Dee Dee

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2013
No they dont have a soul cause they're not human. Only humans have souls!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Them not having souls is an insult to the entire humanity .

They just aren't smart enough to understand what the expression "what goes around comes around means ".

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#12 Apr 2, 2013
"what goes around comes around" means !^^^^

Sorry for the typo
the light has come

Danville, IL

#13 Apr 2, 2013
All people have souls. People let hate cloud common sense.People are influence by many things in creating their personality and out look from their birth.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Aylett, VA

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazism is rising among them again.
True in Russia and USA its coming back again. Everytime immigration goes up or the economy does bad. Nazi come back.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#15 Apr 2, 2013
the light has come wrote:
All people have souls. People let hate cloud common sense.People are influence by many things in creating their personality and out look from their birth.
I don't think Nazi or skin beass do. Their leadership are basically old 40,50 year old white male losers. Who still live at home with mommy. Their so pissed off at the world. They go recruit 17-30 year old young white men are fill them up with rage and violence. So your going to destroy young peoples lifes just because your a loser and your lice turned out opposite to what you wanted. Shame on them and my message to young white young. Don't listen to skin heads. You have souls you have choices. White pride doesn't mean beat up 40 year old immigrant. Gbsts what cowards do.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#16 Apr 2, 2013
/\/\ mental midget posting above /\/\
EganRev

New York, NY

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Yes White people have Souls, the big question is do Black People have MORALS, something that seems to be lacking in the Black Community in this day and age.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Not all, but MOST of them do not have any souls. No regard for human life or life period..whatsoever. That's call EVIL.
Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Well at least when blacks where slaves they had jobs and worked hard :)
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#20 Apr 2, 2013
EganRev wrote:
Yes White people have Souls, the big question is do Black People have MORALS, something that seems to be lacking in the Black Community in this day and age.
Has a point too ^^^^ which is why I say both blacks AND whites are a lot alike: Both ridiculous.
gommom

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Apr 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Hi Girls no we have soul just a big Wallet
race observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#23 Apr 2, 2013
EganRev wrote:
I agree,Blacks seem to shoot eachother over a cell phone or pair of gym shoes.Blacks dont have morals,ethic's,manner's,brain' s,or good hygene.Ya see blacks were created to do labor work whites were designed to think and solve problems.
Original

United States

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Neegurs are all the same wrote:
Holohoax bulllschit
stupid ass white people always have some ignorant shit to say. When you and i both know we are the 1st blood of all races. YOU'RE ALL GENETIC MUTATIONS..NO REAL PLACE OF ORIGIN. And its so flattering how you fear us. Hahaha respect the creator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men are Ugly 1 min A Perm For BM 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,521,635
Why do all black women love Justin Timberlake? 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) 6 min diversity 522
why are mexican women jealous of black women (Feb '13) 7 min Dumb dumb 13
SlayWithTheTruth = Melanin_Fail 9 min SlayWithTheTruth 20
Being political correct=Uncle Sam 14 min Justsaying 1
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 36
Thank you white people for the Internet 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 19