First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2011
BM and WM who have biracial kids, does it bother you that when you look at your child/children, you can not see yourselves in their appearance at all?

I see so many bi-racial children these days and I swear none of the kids resemble the father at all. At least when you have a BM/BW or WM/WW, you can some resemblance, especially black children.

But I have yet to see a BM with a bi-racial child and the child look anything like him.

BM, your erasing yourselves completely, JUST STOP IT!
Airman

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Mohammed Ali talks about this

But Farrakhan differs in opinion to him

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THGTRNNM0DRBR...

It is little wonder Mohammed Ali left the nation.
Spyware

UK

#3 Jun 16, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
BM and WM who have biracial kids, does it bother you that when you look at your child/children, you can not see yourselves in their appearance at all?
I see so many bi-racial children these days and I swear none of the kids resemble the father at all. At least when you have a BM/BW or WM/WW, you can some resemblance, especially black children.
But I have yet to see a BM with a bi-racial child and the child look anything like him.
Scary!
Lil Tony

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#6 Jun 16, 2011
Lil Tony wrote:
http://www.google.com/imgres?i mgurl=http://www.westcoastworl doutreach.com/000801_0336_0420 _tsls_op_799x6450MixedFamily.j pg&imgrefurl=http://www.we stcoastworldoutreach.com/& usg=__tXXWqmoFzRuLjUCQ9CPP289O JtI=&h=645&w=799&s z=86&hl=en&start=1 &sig2=Dd9mDEWsWBVbhqhla7Kb LA&zoom=1&tbnid=63Puoz vdaNlX1M:&tbnh=115&tbn w=143&ei=5r35TfzQA6bk0QGQr umsAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dm ixed%2Bfamily%26hl%3Den%26biw% 3D1345%26bih%3D492%26tbm%3Disc h&itbs=1 Mixed Race family
The mother looks like the nanny to me. Most white women I see with mixed kids, the kid looks nothing like them on average, but if I see a black guy with these kids, i would know they are mixed, but the kids usually look a little more black to me. Those kids look like a lot of light skin black folks I have seen, not all light skin black people. Most mixed kids I grew up with who had light skin and curly hair, looked mixed, or like a black person, but they didnt not look like their mother, I noticed this as a kid. Even the ones that are very mixed, if they dont look like the mother or father, they still look nothing like the mother, but more ethnic looking.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2011
BM need to get DNA test to prove the paternity with mixed kids.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8 Jun 16, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>The mother looks like the nanny to me. Most white women I see with mixed kids, the kid looks nothing like them on average, but if I see a black guy with these kids, i would know they are mixed, but the kids usually look a little more black to me. Those kids look like a lot of light skin black folks I have seen, not all light skin black people. Most mixed kids I grew up with who had light skin and curly hair, looked mixed, or like a black person, but they didnt not look like their mother, I noticed this as a kid. Even the ones that are very mixed, if they dont look like the mother or father, they still look nothing like the mother, but more ethnic looking.
Or the Father!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#9 Jun 16, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Or the Father!
Most times they just look like light skin black people. I use to always mixtake them for a light skin person with curly hair, and we have that look in our ethnic group. I have seen some mix kids that had regualar/kinky hair, and just looked light skin. I have seen many that did resemble their father. The ones that look like their mother still have darker eyes than them, and skin color. Most of the ones I have seen look a little more black, even if they are half and half.
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Mixed kids are so natural and guergious and light skinned black I have 4 daughters that are mixed I am white and their dad is black they look light skinned black their hair is puffy nappy and curly
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#12 Nov 22, 2011
I'm about to have a boy in 2 weeks with the same guy and she's sure looking light skinned black and curly hair
John

Leesburg, VA

#13 Nov 22, 2011
My daughter is mixed, and her face looks like mine, so people can tell that she's my daughter. My wife (black) has been stopped before and asked who's kid she was babysitting. I think mixed kids are beautiful. People who only marry/reproduce within a small circle have all kinds of genetic diseases. Do a little research on the royal families of Europe. Probably part of the reason why they don't mind marrying commoners nowadays.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2011
You ask your child who is looking at them mean, you turn around and you give them a mean look. I've had family who are not biracial go through this. My family in the past have been called maids, surrounded by police and called names when they were out with their own children who were not biracial.
I love R

AOL

#15 Nov 22, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Re: "I have yet to see a BM with a bi-racial child and the child look anything like him."

Why would gender figure into it?

Is there some distinction between biracial children who have a black father & white mother vs. white father & black mother?

How do they differ?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2011
Im glad there is more diversity to elimate some ignorance.
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#17 Nov 22, 2011
My girls are named: dytasha,deserae,dariane,damari a and the boys name is going to be dee
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#18 Nov 22, 2011
I'm trashy and fat but it's my life zoo but we have a lot of money chains we have two brand new bmws one mine one his big 7 bedroom house are kids have almost everything soo doo we
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#19 Nov 22, 2011
My BMW is fresh pink with yowl low rims and my homeboys is black on fresh black
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#20 Nov 22, 2011
We both have hard windows
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#21 Nov 22, 2011
I'm 39 years old I'm getting old&#128530;&#128530; &#128531;&#128531;
Derinel

Fresno, CA

#22 Nov 22, 2011
We live in Hollywood where the big houses are at are house got built 6 moths ago cool ehh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,264,167
Why do the white media show bm being murdered b... 5 min Zapped 2
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 5 min TheOriginalDoby 62
The origin of Independent Black Women! It worked. 7 min Zapped 2
Abortion clinics selling fetuses body parts. T... 10 min Nerveless 3
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 18 min Fabulous 263
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 25 min Nerveless 58
Trump will destroy America ! 44 min PolakPotrafi 51
Africans did not sell their own 55 min Donny Brook 144
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 1 hr Carlsbad 70