Why do black guys like white girls?
Drake

Tacoma, WA

#48 Dec 31, 2012
but bw are still cool
deadsouls

Belgrade, Serbia

#49 Jan 1, 2013
Kip wrote:
Generally speaking, white women are allowed more freedom to do more things than black women. You see more white women more involved in the professions, sports, education, and hobbies than black women. Black people don't allow black women the FREEDOM to be and live as diverse without labeling them for something negative. Even Gabriel Douglas couldn't win Olympic gold medals without other black people belittling her for her hair.
Makes ya wonder.
It's because you are a matriarchal culture. Can you imagine a white mother ordering her child who he's gonna be with? He is a man and he is going to be with anybody he chooses to! All you lot write here is black chicks longing for white dick and black dudes crying about it.Not that it's intrinsically bad, but it is fundamentally different from my culture. Frankly, I'd like a man to be be a man. Happy New Year!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#51 Jan 1, 2013
deadsouls wrote:
<quoted text> It's because you are a matriarchal culture. Can you imagine a white mother ordering her child who he's gonna be with? He is a man and he is going to be with anybody he chooses to! All you lot write here is black chicks longing for white dick and black dudes crying about it.Not that it's intrinsically bad, but it is fundamentally different from my culture. Frankly, I'd like a man to be be a man. Happy New Year!
Assuming you live in Serbia as your avatar reveals, how would you KNOW what our culture is like? What makes you so certain your observations are correct?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#52 Jan 1, 2013
.....of course most negrows r raised by a single mutha..........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Kip wrote:
Generally speaking, white women are allowed more freedom to do more things than black women. You see more white women more involved in the professions, sports, education, and hobbies than black women. Black people don't allow black women the FREEDOM to be and live as diverse without labeling them for something negative. Even Gabriel Douglas couldn't win Olympic gold medals without other black people belittling her for her hair.
Makes ya wonder.
That's a good post, Kip. The Gabby Douglas issue is a perfect example of how some of our people can be so small minded. Some in our community spend so much time browbeating individuals to the point of ostracizing those who dare to think/be different. This is especially true in the treatment of bw.
dumnegra

United States

#54 Jan 1, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a black guy goes for a Chinese girl he wants to be Chinese?
If he goes for a Gypse girl he wants to be a Gypsie?
If Aliens land on earth and the black guy goes for one of their humamnoid females he wants to be an Alien?
this sums it up black men will f**k anything hide your children and pets

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#55 Jan 1, 2013
beautiful black woman wrote:
I dont know but I can truly say they are passing up some really good and beautiful black women just to choose skin color based on he say she say. You have to get to know someone personally before you assume a whole group acts the same way.
I agree in what you're saying, BBW but also' what about the bw who are passing up good bm based on skin color?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#56 Jan 1, 2013
Tamale wrote:
White girls put up with FAR more shyt than any sista is willing to put up with. This makes them very desirable to BM.
That's bull crap'' i am starting to think that A'A bw need to take out a student loan or something,on how to be a woman to bm........bw seem to have put or give respect to non-bm and this is the result.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#57 Jan 1, 2013
It's hard to understand why do A'A bw seem to only play these very stupid costly games to their own bm, always remember' women choose the men!

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#58 Jan 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, isn't some wm fking you?...wtf are you talking about?....you getting fked by a wm and taking about bm cutting ties to bw.
Yes! it seems to me now' that some of these bw are just full of shit, i can remember even during the 80s and 90s that these type of bw long before all of this irr b/s was sleeping with white racist men, and would just pass the brothers by.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#59 Jan 1, 2013
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> It is extremely hard being black.racism doesnt happen every once in a while,it happends all day everyday.i still dont understand why bw are strong enough to handle it,but bm arent.as soon as bm gain success,or money,they ditch all ties to black women.even before that,they write their own children off as worthless,and leave them to fend for themselves,in a world that hates them.i am just so disappointed in them.
more lies!!!!

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#60 Jan 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many are weak mentally...
where a white man sees an empty field and sees potential....
a blk man sees the same field and sees nothing.....
that's why too many are trying to build off what the white man has promoted as best.....
I'm glad I'm older as I can't stomach many of them...too embarrassing.
UM' you forgot to mention that we have a lot of mentally weak bw as well' you type of bw are all hypocrites.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61 Jan 1, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> White girls represent the only chance that a black man has of having kids that look even close to human. Hope that helps.
Whites' are not fully human, hope that helps.
Tony

United States

#62 Jan 1, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
UM' you forgot to mention that we have a lot of mentally weak bw as well' you type of bw are all hypocrites.
carol is a white boy! It goes by sadbuttrue,capree blaq honey,and plenty more. He say the same thing how smart whitemen are and how stupid and lazy blackmen are. This poster is always blamming blackmen for everything.. Thats his give away!

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63 Jan 1, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>carol is a white boy! It goes by sadbuttrue,capree blaq honey,and plenty more. He say the same thing how smart whitemen are and how stupid and lazy blackmen are. This poster is always blamming blackmen for everything.. Thats his give away!
Thanks' i will make note of it, i was wondering if this so-called poster bw had brain damage or something.
Segregation

Abington, PA

#64 Jan 2, 2013
it comes down to efficiency..

white girls give it up easily..

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#65 Jan 5, 2013
deadsouls wrote:
<quoted text> It's because you are a matriarchal culture. Can you imagine a white mother ordering her child who he's gonna be with? He is a man and he is going to be with anybody he chooses to! All you lot write here is black chicks longing for white dick and black dudes crying about it.Not that it's intrinsically bad, but it is fundamentally different from my culture. Frankly, I'd like a man to be be a man. Happy New Year!
... and yours is still a COMMUNIST culture. No real freedom or understanding thereof. Nothing but tired, drunken souls on the outside looking in at what they think they understand about the free world.
The only thing you're really used to is the iron fist and the boot on your neck.

Yes, we're fundamentally different from your oppressive hell indeed.
shawn

Tacoma, WA

#66 Jan 7, 2013
damn i like both ww and bw! who feels me?
shawn

Tacoma, WA

#67 Jan 7, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
It's hard to understand why do A'A bw seem to only play these very stupid costly games to their own bm, always remember' women choose the men!
True stuff man you right!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#68 Jan 7, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
Why do black guys like white girls? What is it about them?
I was just wondering. Some black guys only date black girls but recently ive noticed a lot of black guys only go for white girls
most times i reckon they b dark skin, stigma...of what others think..they would date a fat white chick..due 2 she white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 3 min Zapped 51
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,264,147
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... 7 min Rutherford Jenkins 69
Trump will destroy America ! 7 min PolakPotrafi 47
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 11 min rebel111 69
FEMA Laughs At Baltimore's Demands for "Gimme D... 11 min MroH 1
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 11 min coretta 57
Africans did not sell their own 43 min coretta 143
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 2 hr selina london 298
More from around the web