Why do black guys like white girls?

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25 Sep 7, 2012
haha im not that black but i like to marry a white girl i like most about them...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Sep 7, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
Why do black guys like white girls? What is it about them?
I was just wondering. Some black guys only date black girls but recently ive noticed a lot of black guys only go for white girls
cuz ww like bm. people like people who like them.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Because supposedly white women appear to be nicer than black women. They don't call you a loser, or say you're ugly as hell, when you try to holler at them in public. In private, however, it's a whole different story (most of them are racist anyway).

Also, they're the most desirable women in the world unfortunately due to social status.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 7, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
Because supposedly white women appear to be nicer than black women. They don't call you a loser, or say you're ugly as hell, when you try to holler at them in public. In private, however, it's a whole different story (most of them are racist anyway).
Also, they're the most desirable women in the world unfortunately due to social status.
White women's racism is often hypocritical. They can f..k with you while calling you N....r. SMH
Antonio

Prairieville, LA

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Black guys like to date white girls of all types. This mainly depends on what type of black guy a white girls wants. Black guys like to date white girls that are bubbly, fun, open minded, and feminine. The bubbly personality of white girls is often not something black guys are used to. This makes a black guy curious and gives the impression that white girls are fun all the time. Outside of basic things black guys like, there are different personality types they like as well. http://www.whywedate.com/dating-and-relations...
Victoria

New Orleans, LA

#31 Nov 11, 2012
If we as black women act like we have some sense maybe we won't have to worry about losing a black man. There are things that a black man is looking for, it's obvious tht most white women have these qualities tht a black man is looking for. Black men, what do you want in your woman?
Genique

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Nov 16, 2012
the question is not what do bm like a ww,its what do ww like about bm?! first of all,they have MASSIVE self hate issues,secondly,they treat women bad.also they wm are more effectionate than bm.bm are missing a sensitivity chip.wm want to hold your hand,have you lying on him,hold u in his arms,kiss you,pick you up.its like night and day.i will never,ever be with another bm,sexually or non.bm need ww to make them feel like a man.inside,they all feel inferior to wm.they all think like michael jackson did. i cant be with a man whos not confident.bm are the most self hating,insecure,feminine males on the planet.
You have to realize something. Because of our natural abilities and genes we were robbed of our identities by the wm. It's not to say that should be the excuse of our anger towards our bw or culture in general. But perhaps these guys you are approached by and allow in your life are sensitive, uneducated and irresponsible taking your experiences and putting all bm in the same boat.In which you haven't met and labeling us like the society has done for centuries is ignorant on your part. Dating a race that don't understand your culture regardless of being male or female is ignorant on both sides. It's a time for self examination and research to know who you are. Bw don't submit because they aren't able to trust the bm decisions in general. It's called reversed roles that was set up to destroy the black culture. If men who are the head of the woman by God can't be responsible. Who do our bw turn to? The wm smh......
Jordan

Tacoma, WA

#34 Dec 30, 2012
well bm like ww because bw are to mouthy they back talk alot eventually the bm gets fed up leaves her and goes for a ww and dw are just as beautiful as ww but most ww are sweeter bw so don't get jealous many black men like myself like both ww and bw.
pavel

Tacoma, WA

#35 Dec 30, 2012
black men like ww because black women are fucking rude they'll go around calling nice ww ratchet for no reason its like bitch your just as ugly look at how you treat nice poeple some bw are very sexy but are to full of them selfs and a black man just wants someone sexy and sweet!
Jordan

Tacoma, WA

#36 Dec 30, 2012
Victoria wrote:
If we as black women act like we have some sense maybe we won't have to worry about losing a black man. There are things that a black man is looking for, it's obvious tht most white women have these qualities tht a black man is looking for. Black men, what do you want in your woman?
us black men we just want a girl who can be sexy and sweet at the same time alot of bw are beautiful but to mouthy or think there better than everybody.And sometimes we kust want a girl who's down to earth and fun at the same time and who doesn't mouth us black men off.
malono

Tacoma, WA

#37 Dec 30, 2012
All women are equal and any ww is no different bw because a majority of bw may be mouthy and rude but the same goes for ww a majority may be nicer but a majority of ww are also mouthy and rude.
malono

Tacoma, WA

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
so true!
Chris

Tacoma, WA

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Bw are to f'n ghetto n disrespectful to there men.
Quante

United States

#40 Dec 31, 2012
Victoria wrote:
I love how real and honest white women are to me! They are the best in the bed and they seek quality real good black men. Im lucky I got picked by a nice redhead who loves me and she is what a real. Woman shold be. 100% for her man. These qualities black women will give them to the wrong person in a goox blackmans face to keep proving her hatred for you. They hate us and they want to se us to the bitter end of things. Leave them alone.. They only want your money and your freedom.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#41 Dec 31, 2012
Quante wrote:
<quoted text>I love how real and honest white women are to me! They are the best in the bed and they seek quality real good black men. Im lucky I got picked by a nice redhead who loves me and she is what a real. Woman shold be. 100% for her man. These qualities black women will give them to the wrong person in a goox blackmans face to keep proving her hatred for you. They hate us and they want to se us to the bitter end of things. Leave them alone.. They only want your money and your freedom.
So you really saying you recognize the superiority of the white man and his seed

STFU devil

You just saying what white supremacists say

You they bitch

Majority of us BM love BW

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#42 Dec 31, 2012
Generally speaking, white women are allowed more freedom to do more things than black women. You see more white women more involved in the professions, sports, education, and hobbies than black women. Black people don't allow black women the FREEDOM to be and live as diverse without labeling them for something negative. Even Gabriel Douglas couldn't win Olympic gold medals without other black people belittling her for her hair.

Makes ya wonder.
Quante

United States

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really saying you recognize the superiority of the white man and his seed
STFU devil
You just saying what white supremacists say
You they bitch
Majority of us BM love BW
lol!! Your a blackgirl fronting as a pro blackmale. You were too easy to spot. Your bitterness gave you away thats the attitude that no body wants to deal with n po t even your own guys.
Quante

United States

#44 Dec 31, 2012
Quante wrote:
<quoted text>lol!! Your a blackgirl fronting as a pro blackmale. You were too easy to spot. Your bitterness gave you away thats the attitude that no body wants to deal with n po t even your own guys.
type over not even your own guys!
Black Deal

United States

#46 Dec 31, 2012
Kip wrote:
Generally speaking, white women are allowed more freedom to do more things than black women. You see more white women more involved in the professions, sports, education, and hobbies than black women. Black people don't allow black women the FREEDOM to be and live as diverse without labeling them for something negative. Even Gabriel Douglas couldn't win Olympic gold medals without other black people belittling her for her hair.
Makes ya wonder.
It called slave mindset
Drake

Tacoma, WA

#47 Dec 31, 2012
ww are good in bed they do half the shit bw wouldn't and they no how to treat there men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,641,822
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 5 min cOmmenter 272
SAS training update... 11 min KIR SUCKA 5
black panthers; intimidating? (Jul '10) 14 min T-BOS 3
Crakkka Jokes 15 min Cigar Face 26 11
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 20 min Paul 317
Another groid mma fighter good after beat down ... 21 min Got_Rope 11
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr KIP 835
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 5 hr SlayWithTheTruth 39
Racism in America (May '17) 7 hr bluestreak returns 1,017