Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Why do black guys like white girls? What is it about them?
I was just wondering. Some black guys only date black girls but recently ive noticed a lot of black guys only go for white girls
Tiana

Kent, WA

#3 May 9, 2012
I dont know maybe because white girls arent as GHETTO AND RATCHET as most black girls are, dont get me wrong im a good black girl and i DO NOT repeat DO NOT act ghetto and i am not ratchet but i dont like black guys, for 1 they dont like black girls like the black guys i know only like white girls or non black girls because of there stereo types so i gave up on them and now im dating a white guy who likes black girls and is really nice so yeah.
Leslie

Boston, MA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Lol Tiana girl u kept it all the way real. Dating white girls is the "in" thing to do right now. Just like men wearing jeggings and skinny jeans and tattooing themselves from head to toe and skateboarding..... Black guys want to be white right now.
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
White girls put up with FAR more shyt than any sista is willing to put up with. This makes them very desirable to BM.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Tamale wrote:
White girls put up with FAR more shyt than any sista is willing to put up with. This makes them very desirable to BM.
No in my experience WW know their roles with a man and also they are not in constant competition with their man. BW always want to be in competition with their man instead of working as a team. Women have their roles and men have theirs. BW do not know the meaning of submissiveness, WW know how to be submissive. In turn BM treat that WW like a queen and like Christ loved the Church, which is what God requires of men as mates with their woman. WW in my view do it better and are not as inhibited in the sack also. My wife is a WW and I treat her with respect in and out of the bed and she does the same for me. Relationships have to be about teaming up with each other to have a quality life. Seems like WW do that better than BW do. And WW listen better than BW do, BW in my view cut you off when you are speaking. WW lets the BM finish then she says her peace.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>No in my experience WW know their roles with a man and also they are not in constant competition with their man. BW always want to be in competition with their man instead of working as a team. Women have their roles and men have theirs. BW do not know the meaning of submissiveness, WW know how to be submissive. In turn BM treat that WW like a queen and like Christ loved the Church, which is what God requires of men as mates with their woman. WW in my view do it better and are not as inhibited in the sack also. My wife is a WW and I treat her with respect in and out of the bed and she does the same for me. Relationships have to be about teaming up with each other to have a quality life. Seems like WW do that better than BW do. And WW listen better than BW do, BW in my view cut you off when you are speaking. WW lets the BM finish then she says her peace.
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have stated. WW are much better at supporting and understanding the man. WW respects and cherish her man and in return the BM loves and appreciates the WW as for the queen she truly is. While BW, tend to disrespect, and disregard the BM. In my opinion BW can a learn a thing or two from WW, on how to treat their men.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 4, 2012
I dont know but I can truly say they are passing up some really good and beautiful black women just to choose skin color based on he say she say. You have to get to know someone personally before you assume a whole group acts the same way.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Jul 5, 2012
the question is not what do bm like a ww,its what do ww like about bm?! first of all,they have MASSIVE self hate issues,secondly,they treat women bad.also they wm are more effectionate than bm.bm are missing a sensitivity chip.wm want to hold your hand,have you lying on him,hold u in his arms,kiss you,pick you up.its like night and day.i will never,ever be with another bm,sexually or non.bm need ww to make them feel like a man.inside,they all feel inferior to wm.they all think like michael jackson did. i cant be with a man whos not confident.bm are the most self hating,insecure,feminine males on the planet.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#10 Jul 5, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>No in my experience WW know their roles with a man and also they are not in constant competition with their man. BW always want to be in competition with their man instead of working as a team. Women have their roles and men have theirs. BW do not know the meaning of submissiveness, WW know how to be submissive. In turn BM treat that WW like a queen and like Christ loved the Church, which is what God requires of men as mates with their woman. WW in my view do it better and are not as inhibited in the sack also. My wife is a WW and I treat her with respect in and out of the bed and she does the same for me. Relationships have to be about teaming up with each other to have a quality life. Seems like WW do that better than BW do. And WW listen better than BW do, BW in my view cut you off when you are speaking. WW lets the BM finish then she says her peace.
...said the fat lying criminal.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
the question is not what do bm like a ww,its what do ww like about bm?! first of all,they have MASSIVE self hate issues,secondly,they treat women bad.also they wm are more effectionate than bm.bm are missing a sensitivity chip.wm want to hold your hand,have you lying on him,hold u in his arms,kiss you,pick you up.its like night and day.i will never,ever be with another bm,sexually or non.bm need ww to make them feel like a man.inside,they all feel inferior to wm.they all think like michael jackson did. i cant be with a man whos not confident.bm are the most self hating,insecure,feminine males on the planet.
Absoluely the truth....

Too many BM have self hatred issues and will do anything to distance themselves from being black.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
Why do black guys like white girls? What is it about them?
I was just wondering. Some black guys only date black girls but recently ive noticed a lot of black guys only go for white girls
weren't you on here the other day talking about you don't like bm? Anyway...here's the thing. BM like ww because ww are NICE first of all...they are down to earth and feminine...you can talk to a ww and not have an argument or any kind of tension...know what I mean? This makes them sexy, because it's like they're more accessible...you feel like you can open up to them. Secondly, most bm in america were raised with a white standard of beauty, so they are open to the physical attractiveness of ww...third, there is still some status with dating a ww....and fourth, ww are still kinda exotic for a bm. But the most important thing they have is that they are very nice and kind and they will show a real interest in a bm who is not a thug or who may not have a lotta swag.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Jul 5, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Absoluely the truth....
Too many BM have self hatred issues and will do anything to distance themselves from being black.
It is extremely hard being black.racism doesnt happen every once in a while,it happends all day everyday.i still dont understand why bw are strong enough to handle it,but bm arent.as soon as bm gain success,or money,they ditch all ties to black women.even before that,they write their own children off as worthless,and leave them to fend for themselves,in a world that hates them.i am just so disappointed in them.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 5, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
This subject is not about WM, don't be mad because BM want a WW over you. And you are wrong I do all those things you mentioned with my wife, if you want to say "all" BM are this and that you are wrong. You have not gone out or slept with "all" BM and I would never feel inferior to any WM, in fact WM in general are cowards and don't know how to deal with adversity. This poster is an example of why WW in my opinion are better wives than BW.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> It is extremely hard being black.racism doesnt happen every once in a while,it happends all day everyday.i still dont understand why bw are strong enough to handle it,but bm arent.as soon as bm gain success,or money,they ditch all ties to black women.even before that,they write their own children off as worthless,and leave them to fend for themselves,in a world that hates them.i am just so disappointed in them.
Dude, isn't some wm fking you?...wtf are you talking about?....you getting fked by a wm and taking about bm cutting ties to bw.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#16 Jul 5, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> It is extremely hard being black.racism doesnt happen every once in a while,it happends all day everyday.i still dont understand why bw are strong enough to handle it,but bm arent.as soon as bm gain success,or money,they ditch all ties to black women.even before that,they write their own children off as worthless,and leave them to fend for themselves,in a world that hates them.i am just so disappointed in them.
Too many are weak mentally...

where a white man sees an empty field and sees potential....

a blk man sees the same field and sees nothing.....

that's why too many are trying to build off what the white man has promoted as best.....

I'm glad I'm older as I can't stomach many of them...too embarrassing.

“Getting banned smells like...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#17 Jul 5, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, isn't some wm fking you?...wtf are you talking about?....you getting fked by a wm and taking about bm cutting ties to bw.
Stop calling women "Dude".

This isn't prison.

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop calling women "Dude".
This isn't prison.
And stop competing with white women for black deeks.
Branson

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 27, 2012
I mean Come on , I like Black Women and White Women , to me i think Black Men like women because they appear sweeter than most Black Women ... Like Seriously If your a Black Guy that only like White Women then theres something seriously wrong with you ( either you hate your own race or just plain out retarded )
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Leslie wrote:
...Black guys want to be white right now.
So if a black guy goes for a Chinese girl he wants to be Chinese?

If he goes for a Gypse girl he wants to be a Gypsie?

If Aliens land on earth and the black guy goes for one of their humamnoid females he wants to be an Alien?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Jul 27, 2012
Ancient lineage is why most people seek out Whites in my opinion.

Random but interesting:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Melanin enriched gods, my bollocks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy Division 1,191,660
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 8 min T-BOS 57
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ingwe Temujin 109,566
Rapper David Banner Makes Film About African De... 14 min Wadi IIX 1
Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST DESIRED/BE... (Jan '11) 21 min Tallly 252
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 23 min Gottz 29
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min 10Slack30 31,202
All women prefer white men 41 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,636
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr RFD 121,709
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 4 hr Edward Teach 8