Why are blacks beating up Mexicans over verdict?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
j garza

Skokie, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I've seen news clips of blacks rioting in Cal. And seen black people beating up on us Mexicans. Zimmerman is not Mexican. And he hates us also. So why the hostility towards Mexicans?
AzakThazda

Mckinney, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Because blacks are racially, and this is from Early IQ tests (before they had to be modified due to "racist implications"), BORDERLINE RETARDED as a race in general.

You're dealing with toddlers in adult bodies who have no understanding of how to healthily execute their anger.
travis

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Because they are animals.
Blackman

Sicklerville, NJ

#5 Jul 16, 2013
At least we do not support a child molester(GZ) like these inbred whites do.
Mexicans Fight Back

Indonesia

#6 Jul 16, 2013
At a certain point, Mexicans will take care of their own and start travonning these chimpimg nighurs. Mexicans outnumber nighurs by about 5 million and they have already been waging a secret war against Negroes since the 1970's. This will not end well for our slave spawn.
Blackman

Sicklerville, NJ

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Mexicans Fight Back wrote:
At a certain point, Mexicans will take care of their own and start travonning these chimpimg nighurs. Mexicans outnumber nighurs by about 5 million and they have already been waging a secret war against Negroes since the 1970's. This will not end well for our slave spawn.
Honkey, you are not Mexican. You are a white troll that used to go by the name of thx.

It is easy to tell because you say the same thing over and over again.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 16, 2013
j garza wrote:
I've seen news clips of blacks rioting in Cal. And seen black people beating up on us Mexicans. Zimmerman is not Mexican. And he hates us also. So why the hostility towards Mexicans?
FACTUAL- what a ( couple ) and / or ( few ) blkpeople ( do ) does not, and should not, reflect on (ALL) blkpeople; dispite the few who are non content over zimman's verdict the ( masses) of blkpeople who likewise are not pleased nontheless, strive to keep peace in their hearts.and does not walk around hating EVERY mexican.
On zimmerman...he is HALF mexican from his mother who's husband-
(Zimmerman's) father- is jewish; therefore, giving him the name- zimmerman.
travis

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2013
AzakThazda wrote:
Because blacks are racially, and this is from Early IQ tests (before they had to be modified due to "racist implications"), BORDERLINE RETARDED as a race in general.
You're dealing with toddlers in adult bodies who have no understanding of how to healthily execute their anger.
This is partially the result of hundreds of years of intense inbreeding.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 16, 2013
AzakThazda wrote:
Because blacks are racially, and this is from Early IQ tests (before they had to be modified due to "racist implications"), BORDERLINE RETARDED as a race in general.
You're dealing with toddlers in adult bodies who have no understanding of how to healthily execute their anger.
Es NO verdad. Yo tengo piel negra. Yo soy una afro america tambien y Muchas las gentes negro querio amantener el orden. So don't believe the hype because (most) blkppl have been peaceful and continue to be calm; dispite their not being pleased of the verdict. It is NOT wise to blame (ALL) blkpeople on account of thee action of a few. That's being ignorant.
LOS VIOLENCIA ESTO NO MARCHA!.....VIOLENCE WON'T WORK!
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Mexicans Fight Back wrote:
At a certain point, Mexicans will take care of their own and start travonning these chimpimg nighurs. Mexicans outnumber nighurs by about 5 million and they have already been waging a secret war against Negroes since the 1970's. This will not end well for our slave spawn.
Idiota!! A trouble making TROLL on the premises. Stop trying to initiate violence.
Don Quixote de la Mancha

Justice, IL

#12 Jul 16, 2013
AzakThazda wrote:
Because blacks are racially, and this is from Early IQ tests (before they had to be modified due to "racist implications"), BORDERLINE RETARDED as a race in general.
You're dealing with toddlers in adult bodies who have no understanding of how to healthily execute their anger.
LMFAO

My laugh of the day because it's utterly the truth.
Don Quixote de la Mancha

Justice, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Like any large animal, blacks blow up when you do something they don't like.
j garza

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 16, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTUAL- what a ( couple ) and / or ( few ) blkpeople ( do ) does not, and should not, reflect on (ALL) blkpeople; dispite the few who are non content over zimman's verdict the ( masses) of blkpeople who likewise are not pleased nontheless, strive to keep peace in their hearts.and does not walk around hating EVERY mexican.
On zimmerman...he is HALF mexican from his mother who's husband-
(Zimmerman's) father- is jewish; therefore, giving him the name- zimmerman.
Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian not mexican. I get sick of people labeling everyone from South America Mexican. Zimmerman identifies himself as white, He also said bad things about Mexicans on his MySpace page. He hates blacks and Mexicans.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Honkey, you are not Mexican. You are a white troll that used to go by the name of thx.
It is easy to tell because you say the same thing over and over again.
*

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMPUAUDB8NRK6...
lander

Voorhees, NJ

#16 Jul 16, 2013
if he hates you then why aren't ya rioting??
lander

Voorhees, NJ

#17 Jul 16, 2013
yuea zimmerman is black himself and we hate pure blacks and mexicans who hate mixed blacks..
lander

Voorhees, NJ

#18 Jul 16, 2013
and he voted obama..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 16, 2013
He is mexican and white but blacks should not act like that
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#20 Jul 16, 2013
We need a link. None of this is happening in AZ.
travis

United States

#21 Jul 16, 2013
You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan inventions 4 min Luke 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,500
Are The Sistas Aligning Themselves With African... 5 min Be_Real_Fool 48
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min slavecoast 98,519
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Motts 28,890
Jesus and God is not their real names... 16 min BeautifulSunrise21 23
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 19 min QUEST 33
When China awakes, it will shake the West 32 min Tme 69
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 hr Sunshine 586
More from around the web