Michael Baisden told BW to Ask, Pay f...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#43 Oct 5, 2012
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised more people didn't get turned off.
I agree! Michael and George comes off as Men that's been around and they feel they can teach women the dating game. So women are their biggest listener and followers who believe they need all the advice they can get when they have been unsuccessful in romance.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Oct 5, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>See here Mr. PiYAH, I be so cool with you on every level then you buss it wide open with the lil rachet insults, come on dude, why a sistah got to be trying to hustle a bruVAH and why does her intentions have to be scandalous in some format, bruVAHS do the same doo doo too, and you know it.
The 50/50 rule is still in effect on 1st, 2nd and maybe even 3rd dates, by then one does know if this "thang" is going anywhere, i'm not calling you out, I'm "jus" sayin.
Hey, Just!

Listen...even if you WERE calling me out, I'mma big boy...I can take it. I'd rather be "called out" and be able to explain myself BETTER so that those who may have a problen]m with what I post may get better insights as to why I uphold the positions that I do. And, who know...someone else here may glean from these insights and begin to understand a particular situation from another erspective.

NOW...I really don't see what part of my post that was so "offensive". I started out by setting the tone as to where I personally stood about the topic by stating that I personally uphold a traditional means of dating where MEN foot the bill. HOWEVER, I'm also not opposed to those who go dutch too when you must consider the REALITY of men entertaining unseemly women with an ulterior motives to scrape the very SALT off of a n!**as cracker if she could. If your problem lies with THAT aspect of my post, bear in mind, I'M not the man who's out here making these women GREEDY, SCANDELOUS, OPPORTUNISTIC h03s that will "steal pennies from off of a dead man's eyes". I mean, what would YOU recommend that bruhvas like myself to do?? hell, what would you suggest to the beloved bruhvas in your personal life to do...all of your cousins, friends, male siblings, uncles, SONS? TELL ME...what do you expect for US to do? Should we ALL just sit around & get ROOKED & TOOK and at the mercy for every slut pig with a nose ring in her snout and a hoof in our pocket??? I don't think so!

PLUS, I made mention about men taking women for bad too, and that how going dutch would decrease a sista's chance for being ROOKED & TOOK as well. Or, did you not see that part of my post?

Holla back, baby!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45 Oct 5, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Get you a fat girl with low-self esteem.All of your dreams will come true :).
What I'm saying is, I've been asked out by beautiful women...and they not only paid for the date, but they put out at the end of the night. nothing wrong with that. Why's gotta be low self esteem? I thought y'all women wanted equaliity. Well, they got on top when we were in bed, so it's all good, lol. But it's not just dates, it's shopping and clubbing and other stuff too. These women can afford to get what they want and what they like instead of settling for whatever comes along. You should commend them for taking control of their own lives.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#46 Oct 5, 2012
I guess if those beautiful women want to be equal" them so be it.Less competion for me and more men to left to treat me.So they can keep on keepin on.lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47 Oct 6, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
I guess if those beautiful women want to be equal" them so be it.Less competion for me and more men to left to treat me.So they can keep on keepin on.lol.
Typical gold-digger mentality. Wanting men to do sh8t for her that she supposed to be able to do for herself. And y'all wonder why the rappers call y'al b8tches.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#48 Oct 6, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Typical gold-digger mentality. Wanting men to do sh8t for her that she supposed to be able to do for herself. And y'all wonder why the rappers call y'al b8tches.
Haaaaaa!!!!!rofl!!!Im not suppose to go on a date with myself.& rappers???I cant even take you seriously anymore lol.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49 Oct 6, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaaaaa!!!!!rofl!!!Im not suppose to go on a date with myself.& rappers???I cant even take you seriously anymore lol.
I' agree with brother Sandiford You're a joke.........
nelly

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Oct 7, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Get you a fat WHITE girl with low-self esteem.All of your dreams will come true :).
trust me all BM know this already, look around
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#51 Oct 7, 2012
MumRa wrote:
That is equality. He is a male feminist!
maceo

Most Black men are Fat or Obese, Unattractive, uneducated, Poor health, Bad reputations are seen as "Takers or always trying to get over" and have no plan for their lives!

I don't like all the wigs, weaves either but Black men love the Video Vixen look.

I don't like the Fat, Black, Obese, Pot bellied, Bald, Yellow Eyes, Keloid nap Black males who generally act arrogant and uncouth. Black men bring less than all other races of men then their not good looking!

Many Black men also discrinamate against DArk skin Black women. The blogs are getting black women to disriminate against Black men with dark skin!

I keep hearing stories about Black women dumping Balck men for white men these days and its funny! lmao

I think you Black men are getting back what you've put out for decades!

Good luck! I don't date Black men! Too many No Good Black men and most are broke!

As much wrong as MOST not all Black men do: I'm not about to overlook their behaviors! lmao

Why don't Black males believe in self improvement?
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#52 Oct 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Just!
Listen...even if you WERE calling me out, I'mma big boy...I can take it. I'd decrease a sista's chance for being ROOKED & TOOK as well. Or, did you not see that part of my post?
Holla back, baby!
maceo

Most Black men are Fat or Obese, Unattractive, uneducated, Poor health, Bad reputations are seen as "Takers or always trying to get over" and have no plan for their lives!

I don't like all the wigs, weaves either but Black men love the Video Vixen look.

I don't like the Fat, Black, Obese, Pot bellied, Bald, Yellow Eyes, Keloid nap Black males who generally act arrogant and uncouth. Black men bring less than all other races of men then their not good looking!

Many Black men also discrinamate against DArk skin Black women. The blogs are getting black women to disriminate against Black men with dark skin!

I keep hearing stories about Black women dumping Balck men for white men these days and its funny! lmao

I think you Black men are getting back what you've put out for decades!

Good luck! I don't date Black men! Too many No Good Black men and most are broke!

As much wrong as MOST not all Black men do: I'm not about to overlook their behaviors! lmao

Why don't Black males believe in self improvement?

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#53 Oct 7, 2012
nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me all BM know this already, look around
Lmfao!!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#54 Oct 7, 2012
CeeTheVillain-James wrote:
<quoted text>
And we can end this thread with your reply homin nuff said white wimps are scared and fearful of an educated brotha I go thru this at work all the time but blackwomen are doin what addig to there own unhappiness nuff said end on this thread f*ck these h0es b itch let dem peckerwoods have em.
James

Does this mean you'll stop coming to Topix? LMAO

I told you James, I don't listen to Black men's vitriol, caustic remarks on Black women. Many of you don't "Provide, Protect, Lead, Wife, Respect not only Black women but yourselves!

Not as many double standards, sexism, misogynistic many of you act.

Sadly and shamefully, your angry because you fit and have done many of the things that I mentioned on this forum!

I love how you overlook maceo's behaviors and how you cosign with his Vile remarks and actions!

Raise the standards!

Go volunteer! Go mentor! Go help Obama..........I do! None of you give any damn penny or money to OBAMA yet you complain about White folks all the time!

All I see is White folks and a Black women helping on different levels; I don't and rarely see any Black males!!WTF

Ill repeat myself again, "Why are you not doing anything"?

He's a man of "Character, Integrity and morals" he's a lEADER! So why not support him?

I dont understand Black men's mind set!

You'[ll give your money to White women trying to impress them but won't help your Black President who's catching hell?

WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK MEN?

SERIOUS!

WHY WHY WHY are you letting this happen?

Man Up! Why is it always the woman who have to be the Men and he women?

maceo is WEAK AND A LOSER; he whines like a bytch!

He messed up his life, so follow a winner! He has 400 profile names and he talks to his own profiles and he''s almost 60 years old!

If you want to waste time go volunteer and help Obama! Go help Africans/Haitians boys and girls! Go Help Elderly Black women who do more for Black community than most Black men combined!

Give back and do something!
I'm sick of seeing White men/other races helping Blacks while black men act foolish and irresponsible only worried about Non Black women, Sex, Drinking and sports!

Grow the hell up!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#55 Oct 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Michael and George comes off as Men that's been around and they feel they can teach women the dating game. So women are their biggest listener and followers who believe they need all the advice they can get when they have been unsuccessful in romance.
maceo

love how you overlook maceo's behaviors and how you cosign with his Vile remarks and actions!

Raise the standards!

Go volunteer! Go mentor! Go help Obama..........I do! None of you give any damn penny or money to OBAMA yet you complain about White folks all the time!

All I see is White folks and a Black women helping on different levels; I don't and rarely see any Black males!!WTF

Ill repeat myself again, "Why are you not doing anything"?

He's a man of "Character, Integrity and morals" he's a lEADER! So why not support him?

I dont understand Black men's mind set!

You'[ll give your money to White women trying to impress them but won't help your Black President who's catching hell?

WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK MEN?

SERIOUS!

WHY WHY WHY are you letting this happen?

Man Up! Why is it always the woman who have to be the Men and he women?

maceo is WEAK AND A LOSER; he whines like a bytch!

He messed up his life, so follow a winner! He has 400 profile names and he talks to his own profiles and he''s almost 60 years old!

If you want to waste time go volunteer and help Obama! Go help Africans/Haitians boys and girls! Go Help Elderly Black women who do more for Black community than most Black men combined!

Give back and do something!

I'm sick of seeing White men/other races helping Blacks while black men act foolish and irresponsible only worried about Non Black women, Sex, Drinking and sports!

Grow the hell up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56 Oct 7, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay your own damn way in life...no man is supposed to pay for you. If you get married to him and have his kids, maybe then. Otherwise, if he's gonna spend money on you, you better be prepared to give him what he wants.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#57 Oct 7, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> Pay your own damn way in life...no man is supposed to pay for you. If you get married to him and have his kids, maybe then. Otherwise, if he's gonna spend money on you, you better be prepared to give him what he wants.
If he wants to pay for me then so be it.I wont stop him.Its a good look lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58 Oct 7, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wants to pay for me then so be it.I wont stop him.Its a good look lol.
if you;re dumb enough to believe any man really wants to pay for you without expecting something in return, you're just friggin hopeless.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#59 Oct 7, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>if you;re dumb enough to believe any man really wants to pay for you without expecting something in return, you're just friggin hopeless.
They have never gotten anything but my company so whats up???Some have turned into friends.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#60 Oct 7, 2012
Only useless broke females have a problem paying for some of the dates. Normally chicks with their act together are enthusiastic about spending on their man when ever they can..

The guy should pay in the beginning, for maybe the first month if your dating 1 date a week.. but if your going out every other night, the final should probably pick a tab up maybe in week 2.

Decent quality females have no qualms with this.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#61 Oct 7, 2012
And if by the times outlined a chick can't pay for a date, then she needs to at least recommend a date to take place at her place where she fixes the meal.

Even if it's balony sandwiches.. She she still put some effort into the relationship.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62 Oct 7, 2012
A bigger turn of is when she doesn't chip in or pick up the tab after yall started a sexual relationship. I couldn't believe it, but I actually had to dump a girl one time for that, and I liked her. She wouldn't even help with the tip.

She had education, one of the most popular black college's in the country at that, but she claimed she didn't making much money. After I dumped her, I later found out she wasn't really lying. But when I gave it deeper thought, the following didn't add up:

1. Not spending as much as a penny on me, not even picking up the tip.
2. Never cooking a meal for me, breakfast or dinner, eventhough I was buying the food.
3. Telling me if she was going to cook breakfast, then we would have to take turns.
4. The only time she did offer me something to eat over at her apartment, was a 10once bottle of spring water and a small size frozen dinner, which was early in the relationship.

This was about six or seven years ago. I'm not sure if that was a trend or not. Perhaps it was because I was making good money with my education. Anyway, I was beginning to hear similar stories from guys who actually married her type probably because she looked good, probably had a little education, and probably had some good stuff. But if that was a trend, then people going out with somebody new will find it even more complicated, when decided who is going to pick up the tab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 min Barros 128
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,392
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Barros 50,881
another mudshark murdered by Toby 5 min KIP 18
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min Redefined 86
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 9 min Charlie 3
Caught the wife with a white boy 13 min Marcus Washington 27
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Redefined 31
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web