|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm from the old school. I believe that MEN are suppose to pursue the woman. MEN are suppose to be the initiators in relationships. MEN are suppose to ask a woman out. MEN are suppose to pay for the dinner. Unfortunately, the black community is the only community that expect WOMEN to do the abnormal behavior. Black women are NOT men! Stop expecting black women to do a man's job!
the old school would also say women are suppose to stay home... be a wife at a early age... not pursue education and find her self a provider

the reason wages have stagmented and jobs are scarce is because women entered the workforce
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
the old school would also say women are suppose to stay home... be a wife at a early age... not pursue education and find her self a provider
the reason wages have stagmented and jobs are scarce is because women entered the workforce
I believe in staying at home and cook and clean. I love doing that. I wish that I'm married. Yes, a man is suppose to provide for the woman. It's nothing wrong with a woman working as long as it's part time.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Nicole Little wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm from the old school. I believe that MEN are suppose to pursue the woman. MEN are suppose to be the initiators in relationships. MEN are suppose to ask a woman out. MEN are suppose to pay for the dinner. Unfortunately, the black community is the only community that expect WOMEN to do the abnormal behavior. Black women are NOT men! Stop expecting black women to do a man's job!
What exactly are the duties of the Black woman? Or, are you one of those women who feel like all you have to do is keep our bellies FULL & our "balls" empty?

LOLOL!!!!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Micheal Baised is a phony and is NOT really for the community.He is a snake.
He steps up occasionally, I can't lie maceo!

He loves taking about how Black men don't measure up either! lmao He laughs and say what Black women who 's accomplished wants an IMPOTENT man who's done nothing with their lives!

So at least he's not a hypocrite! he said if he were a Black woman and based on what he saw and what Black men do like yourself, he would date and marry outside the race!

Now I like that maceo! He told the truth!

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Baisden is an idiot. I use to listen to him regularly, and I caught the show you are talking about, I flipped the station after only a few minutes. Any woman who wants to chase after a man is desperate imo. Michael needs to stop with the relationship advice, or better yet, women need to stop listening to it. He is all about hedonism and other foul stuff, but then wants to talk about the decline of relationships out the other side of his big mouth.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
Ditto. My husband pursued me, most women I know their husbands pursued them. I know of a couple of women who pursued their men and those relationships didn't work out in the long run,simply a coincidence i'm sure, I know a man can pursue you and the relationship still fizzle. I also think it puts the ball in the man's court, and I think whether men admit it or not, I think they feel the woman is desperate, or that he is ALL THAT!!

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Lisa-Michigan wrote:
Baisden is an idiot. I use to listen to him regularly, and I caught the show you are talking about, I flipped the station after only a few minutes. Any woman who wants to chase after a man is desperate imo. Michael needs to stop with the relationship advice, or better yet, women need to stop listening to it. He is all about hedonism and other foul stuff, but then wants to talk about the decline of relationships out the other side of his big mouth.
Im giving you a big FAT THANKYOU!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto. My husband pursued me, most women I know their husbands pursued them. I know of a couple of women who pursued their men and those relationships didn't work out in the long run,simply a coincidence i'm sure, I know a man can pursue you and the relationship still fizzle. I also think it puts the ball in the man's court, and I think whether men admit it or not, I think they feel the woman is desperate, or that he is ALL THAT!!
WOW!!! Look who it is!!! We haven't "seen" you since Boothe shot Lincoln! LOLOL!!!! How have you been, sista? Hopefully we'll all "see" a lot more of you. This place is in DIRE need of posters like you.

I see that you have a thing for "Michael's"...one way or the other...Jackson (yes)...Baisden (not so much). I totally understand your position. You feel the same way about Michael Baisden the same way I feel about that BLOW POP headed Steve Harvey. Black people have a lot of spokesmen who are really setting US back in the worse way...especially when it comes to this relationship sh!t.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Im giving you a big FAT THANKYOU!!!
LOLOL!!!

I just bet you are!

Hey, Gomez!

;{)
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Proud african american wrote:
He is trying to help a'a black's to get our act's together OK' lets be appreciative, i also think that bw need to woman- up besides if you bw were to go after us the way that the desperate irr bw go after these wm our problems would almost be soled literally over night.....
Why women, Asian women and Latinas all are wined and dined by men who treat them like ladies, the prize so why do some blacks expect black women to always have to lower themselves to ground like desperate dogs and wine and dine black men instead? Why would black men want to such effeminate postion anyway?

MY GOD! ARE WE NOT WOMEN ALSO?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!
I just bet you are!
Hey, Gomez!
;{)
Haha.Hey Vamp...and yall know I cant stand Baisden.He is a total clown.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

WE ARE WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL,FEMININE AND LIKE OTHER WOMEN WE HAVE THE MELLOW THAT ALL REAL MEN NEED. OTHER RACES OF WOMEN SET BACK AND LET THE MEN DO THE PURSUING AND WOOING SO WHY ARE WE BLACK WOMEN EXPECT TO TAKE ON THE MALE ROLES AND CHASE AFTER BLACK MEN? WE NEED TO QUIT!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
maceo

Why did you settle for a low Rate Fuggly White woman! lmao

I guess you weren't all that! lmao

I turned down lots of black men all the time! lmao

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

My thing has always been I pay for the first two dates. By then, if we go for a third date, I expect it to be half and half. My philosophy has always been if we continue, obviously she is interested as I am. And since it's getting to know stage, after a few dates (where I pay for everything), I expect her to chip in. Not because I am cheap or don't care about the woman, but because if she is interested, she will not mind. And these days when most of these women are working, there is no excuse. It's 2012, if women want to be treated EQUALLY, then prepared to put some effort.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I haven't listened to him ever since he came out one evening pushing black women to white men and white men to black women. When was the last time you've heard a white talkshow host or DJ pushing white women to black men or black men to white women. Anyway, after that and a few other bad shows before that, I was through listening to the brother.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
I adhere to a traditional format of dating where in most cases the man pays. However, there remains some exceptions to the rule. If a woman & a man go out & they already know off top that the situation is going no further than the platonic level, I'd suggest that both parties agree to go dutch.
In fact, I have a few friends, both male & female who all have policies to foot their own side of the bill the first 2-3 dates. I think its kinda wise in that it keeps the bruhvas from being used by a sack chasing, sleeze who's out to get hers AND for the sistas, it sets a tone that she conveys to her date if she's going to be wooed, just the basic "dinner and a movie" ain't gonna cut it. And, in the event that the man their dating has a little money, it communicates to him that it takes more than a few $$$ to lock it down.
So, in some instances, paying just for your portion of the expense is the ideal thing to do...it depends on the people involved.
See here Mr. PiYAH, I be so cool with you on every level then you buss it wide open with the lil rachet insults, come on dude, why a sistah got to be trying to hustle a bruVAH and why does her intentions have to be scandalous in some format, bruVAHS do the same doo doo too, and you know it.

The 50/50 rule is still in effect on 1st, 2nd and maybe even 3rd dates, by then one does know if this "thang" is going anywhere, i'm not calling you out, I'm "jus" sayin.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

KPITRL wrote:
I haven't listened to him ever since he came out one evening pushing black women to white men and white men to black women. When was the last time you've heard a white talkshow host or DJ pushing white women to black men or black men to white women. Anyway, after that and a few other bad shows before that, I was through listening to the brother.
I believe that's when I stopped too. He was a great organizer to push people to vote in 08 but now he talks about anything to anybody for rating. I was shock when I heard a brotha telling black women to date out. I quickly changed the channel.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I like it when a woman asks me out and pays for the date AND puts out at the end of the night. Lets me know she likes me for me and not for what I have.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
I like it when a woman asks me out and pays for the date AND puts out at the end of the night. Lets me know she likes me for me and not for what I have.
Get you a fat girl with low-self esteem.All of your dreams will come true :).

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that's when I stopped too. He was a great organizer to push people to vote in 08 but now he talks about anything to anybody for rating. I was shock when I heard a brotha telling black women to date out. I quickly changed the channel.
I'm surprised more people didn't get turned off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

551 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Slash 1,036,271
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min crazy people 112,717
Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry b... 4 min Capree 101
Why 5 min Mark 2
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 8 min haha 1,594
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,960
Arabs were the biggest slave exporters!!!!! 22 min Abdurratln 8
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 25 min Marcus Washington 2,589
Should white people be enslaved? 4 hr Spotted Girl 72