Two Suspicious White Males
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I just left the gas station and while driving down a dark road on the way home, I observed 2 suspicious white males hitchhiking but I saw no broken down vehicle near the road.

One of the white males was so aggressive that he actually walked to the middle of the street...in front of the car ahead of me, trying to FORCE them to stop and pick them up!

Such aggression is characteristic of a criminal!

If someone steps in front of your car and tries to force you to stop, then RUN OVER HIS ASS!!!!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
I just left the gas station and while driving down a dark road on the way home, I observed 2 suspicious white males hitchhiking but I saw no broken down vehicle near the road.
One of the white males was so aggressive that he actually walked to the middle of the street...in front of the car ahead of me, trying to FORCE them to stop and pick them up!
If someone steps in front of your car and tries to force you to stop, then RUN OVER HIS ASS!!!!
MACEO

Go visit your family; your losing it! Why don't you go back home to see your family?

Your starting to believe your own stories you lie so much!

Shaking my head!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#3 Apr 7, 2013
I didn't run over him, but I swerved out of the way. Since they were walking in the direction of some elderly neighbors of mine (see my thread entitled, "Some Whites Don't Understand Love")i'm gonna drive by their place now and make sure that they are o.k.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2AVLNAU7F02S...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
I didn't run over him, but I swerved out of the way. Since they were walking in the direction of some elderly neighbors of mine (see my thread entitled, "Some Whites Don't Understand Love")i'm gonna drive by their place now and make sure that they are o.k.
MACEO

I had car problems once on a dark highway, two young Black boys stop and walk to my car. They asked me for oral sex to change my tire, I was shocked. I called AAA and I told them No thanks and asked them to leave........after taking off, I put my trunk up in my car.....a white man came by....took me 3 miles up the rode to a station in which my friends met me there.

Shaking my head!

Where are these Boys Fathers?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Go visit your family; your losing it! Why don't you go back home to see your family?
Your starting to believe your own stories you lie so much!
Shaking my head!
The name is Frank...not "Maceo"!

Maceo was the tenor sax player that played for James Brown!

Listen to this song where James Brown calls on "Maceo"!

Part 1

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

GET DOWN, MACEO!!!!!!

:^ D
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Just checked on my elderly white neighbors as well as my elderly black ones.

Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Everything is okay.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#7 Apr 7, 2013

My elderly neighbors will never know that I looked out for them!

Sometimes there are people looking out for you and you don't even know!

:^)
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The name is Frank...not "Maceo"!
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o_ThqMw01V8XX
Part 2
GET DOWN, MACEO!!!!!!
MACEO

Grow up your almost 60 years old harassing IR BW who are 30 years younger than you!

Your life is almost over MAKE PEACE WITH BLACK WOMEN AND GOD!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Backwards Maceo wrote:
I'd strongly suggest buying an all-natural, 100% ORGANIC, RAW, UNREFINED Coconut oil to consume daily.
I eat at least one teaspoon daily, put it on my skin, cook with it (oil for cooking eggs, or chicken in a pan, etc.), etc.
Please spread the word and strongly suggest people look into consuming this daily, on top of other ORGANIC foods/drinks and household cleaning products.
We need to change this culture to a TRULY *clean* way of life from a "grassroots" type of movement, by word of mouth, email, forum, twitter, etc. Because there are big billion dollar companies in the pharmaceutical industry who view ALL-NATURAL, organic treatments like this as their COMPETITION and ENEMY! They're in with most of the media and government, I'm betting, so do not rely upon nor trust the media or government.
Tell everyone to look into it themselves; what could it hurt? Just coconut oil! Just food!:-)
MACEO

Your late! Me and my GF's have been harassed by Black males on the Grass Roots movement; I had a couple of Black men call me a "Dumb Black Bytch" for eating healthy and said "Soul Foood his healthy food'! lMAO

They said I just didn't know how to cook! Same or similar comments were said to most of my GF's who took action on their health, Black men bashed them and said they don't know how to be housewives or cook for a man! LMAO

Right on my job, I had a man harass me for saying I started eating clean; some thing when I met Black men outside of work; they made rude, lewd comments when I told them I didn't want to be on any medicine, I'm health!

All of my GF's are very slim, shiny hair, beautiful skin but its hard to follow! This among many other reasons are why many of us chose to date/marry out; many black men are opposed to taking care of their health until their almost dead then they want to take action and have some Black women who they hate for decades take care of them now their sick!

Hell Damn No!

Many Black men are backwards due to lack of education and their ingorant! I still have a Black man that calls occasionally to check to see if I have a man who's going to date me becuase I eat healthy! lMAo

Very sad........but that's Typical Warped Minded Black man with no education. Some have educations they just live irresponsible and don't respect themselves or others!

Very very sad!

Every single one of my GF said they were harassed for changing their diets by Black males! You love talking about what Black women do; many times Black women running to get educations, want spouses/partners and to live right, cant find the same in backwards Black males who fight them taking control of their health! LMAO t!

Its so sad!!!!!!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The name is Frank...not "Maceo"!
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o_ThqMw01V8XX
Part 2
GET DOWN, MACEO!!!!!!
MACEO

Yeah, even James Brown White wife before she died try to collect from him. She was uneducated, White and wanted to cash in because of his age; she didn't get as much as she though she would get but she fought his family!

Black men are dumb like you!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Yeah, even James Brown White wife before she died try to collect from him. She was uneducated, White and wanted to cash in because of his age; she didn't get as much as she though she would get but she fought his family!
For a RACIST WHITE DEVIL, you sure are a James Brown and Maceo fan!

Frank

Clarkston, MI

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I had car problems once on a dark highway, two young Black boys stop and walk to my car. They asked me for oral sex to change my tire, I was shocked.
And you wait until my TRUE STORY to post THIS ONE???

It is obviously a LIE!!!!

As much as you hate black men, if that was true, you would have posted it IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAPPENED to try to DEMONIZE BLACK MEN!!!!

Unless you can SHOW me an EARLIER POST where you discussed it before I created this thread, it will confirm what I already know...that you're a LIAR and DEVOID of the TRUTH!!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
Well here's your chance to show me an EARLIER post where you related your story about 2 black men offering to change your tire in exchange for oral sex on a dark road!

If you can't produce an earlier post relating that story, then I must not be as dumb as you think!

Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Frank--MACEO wrote:
Link to a topic I posted in yesterday pertaining to [pink Himalayan] salt consumption: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9QOIQL52JD8V...
I'll try to post links in each thread, so they can find similar topics of health from the others.
We need to connect all of these together so people see more and more, then it stays on their minds... eventually they'll start looking into it themselves on search engines like Google.
MACEO

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

As I said we Black women formed Groups to help each other out! LMAo We teach others ..........

Your late on the Pink Salt..........been using that for 4 year and Celtic salt too! LMAO

YOUR WEIRD! Cut back on salt and sugar....use honey! YOU HATE AND YOUR LATE!

As I said all of my GF are THIN and their older, they have lean shapely bodies with no fat on them! I hate to say this but White men don't harass us and call us names like Black men do!

I'm too old to fight a Black man for trying to live right! I fought them when they kept saying education was for white people was called a Dumb Bytch for attend college!

As I said the older generation of Black males like yourself do the same dumb things over and over again! Black men don't want marriage, Black men hate dark skin Black women, Black men don't want education etc..........you don't even pass down skills to the next generation except how to chase SEX and have nothing!

Generation after generation of the same thing; black men fail to teach their boys anything!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>And you wait until my TRUE STORY to post THIS ONE???

It is obviously a LIE!!!!

As much as you HATE BLACK WOMEN!, if that was true, you would have posted it IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAPPENED to try to DEMONIZE BLACK WOMEN ALL THE TIME!!!

Unless you can SHOW me an EARLIER POST where you discussed it before I created this thread, it will confirm what I already know...that you're a LIAR and DEVOID of the TRUTH!!!!!!
MACEO

Your angry because I told you your a habitual liar, poor character, No integrity or morals which is true!

I'm sorry I try really hard to not live like you but I'm not perfect! I take action and avoid those circumstances that come my way while embaraced living wrong!

I"m sorry but those were your choices MACEO not mine! Dont get angry at me for trying to live right!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>For a RACIST WHITE DEVIL, you sure are a James Brown and Maceo fan!
MACEO

YOUR A FOOL AND A SCOFFER THAT'S WHAT GODS WORD CALLS YOU!

Your angry because I'm smart enough to watch my choices!

NOBODY WANTS A MACEO! LMAO
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
"Ha Ha HELL!"

Don't TALK...prove you're not a LIAR and show the earlier post!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Frank--MACEO wrote:
MACEO AKA SATAN YOUR A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES! LMAO

MACEO

As I said we Black women formed Groups to help each other out! LMAo We teach others ..........

Your late on the Pink Salt..........been using that for 4 year and Celtic salt too! LMAO

YOUR WEIRD! Cut back on salt and sugar....use honey! YOU HATE AND YOUR LATE!

As I said all of my GF are THIN and their older, they have lean shapely bodies with no fat on them! I hate to say this but White men don't harass us and call us names like Black men do!

I'm too old to fight a Black man for trying to live right! I fought them when they kept saying education was for white people was called a Dumb Bytch for attend college!

As I said the older generation of Black males like yourself do the same dumb things over and over again! Black men don't want marriage, Black men hate dark skin Black women, Black men don't want education etc..........you don't even pass down skills to the next generation except how to chase SEX and have nothing!

Generation after generation of the same thing; black men fail to teach their boys anything except how to live irresponsible!

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Frank, one thing i have learnt... and its this---never go on HIKES WITH WHITES, DON'T ALLOW THEM IN YOUR VEHICLES, DON'T GIVE THEM RIDES OR ALLOW THEM IN YOUR HOUSE.

They are very cunning and Evil race, that wouldn't think twice to kill you.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your angry because I told you your a habitual liar, poor character, No integrity or morals which is true!
If everyone knows you're a LIAR, then your word is NULL and VOID!!!!!

Your opinion carries no weight, as a LIAR'S word has no significance!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,641,589
Asians Look Like Black People (Apr '14) 6 min SlayWithTheTruth 44
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 58 min md4s 420
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Black Love 1 Love 834
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 39
Black men smell really bad. (Apr '10) 1 hr Greg 11
Poll What color are "white" people? (Feb '12) 2 hr TexzTwister187 55
Racism in America (May '17) 3 hr bluestreak returns 1,017
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr bluestreak returns 297
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr Trollslayer 93
More from around the web