Lupita Nyongo a real black beauty!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#924 Feb 11, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 9,000 year old Tassili rock painting in north Africa depicting black Africans.
https://www.google.se/search...
You are defending berbers like your life depends on it. Did some berber screw your granny too? Do you have berber ancestry?
I would bet that it was Ghanians who started the Berbers civilizations and not the other way around.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#925 Feb 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But you made it my business when you brought Muslim women up because I NEVER mentioned them in this thread. You in here bragging about how wonderful Islam is and their dress-code.
The dress code in none of your business.

Besides I did not bring it up. One of my first posts had to do with the Convention People's Party Chairwoman Her Excellency Comrade Samia Yabah Christina Nkrumah ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... ) I mean her NAME is CHRISTINA. Yet you nitwits assumed that she is Muslimah simply because she is a very beautiful African sister and not a prostitute or lesbian. So, they started attacking Islam.

My point is African women are basically decent. But scum like you come in here and make people think all beautiful sisters have to be prostitute. My position is you all need to stop teaching the young girls to be whores. So they reported me for using the h-word. That is how stupid and nasty this forum is. Nobody does anything that is good for the community. If someone tries to do for the community, scumbags like you attack him, smear him, and try to drag him down. Crabs in a barrel. You want me to come down low enough to be at your level. But I refuse to do so.

I love Comrade Samia. But she is a Christian. I am a Muslim. That means she and I could never be intimate or anything like that. We are friends. And we work together in order to do good for the African Nation. And as I said from the beginning, her beauty makes it easy to get the CPP Message out. She appeals to other sisters. And she appeals to brothers as our sister and our daughter and our mother. But the idiots in this forum can only think that she is "mixed" She is not "mixed". Her dad was a black African. Her mom was a North African. Two Africans getting together to marry and raise a bunch of kids is not "mixed". She is an African.

One last word: Comrade Samia works very hard to get along with her Muslim neighbors. Most of the CPPers here in Saint Louis are Muslims although our leadership is Christian. That is not a problem as long as we all share the political objective to United this community and stop tearing it apart along sectarian lines.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#926 Feb 11, 2014
I wish all the Muslimes would leave us alone and stop trying to force your beliefs onto us. You guys are slime and you will never rule Americans. Now go blow yourselves up.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#927 Feb 11, 2014
Here is the Rule that governs sex relations in the African Revolution:

10.Do not take liberties with women.( http://libyadiary.files.wordpress.com/2012/09... )

I keep having to refer to Rule #10 because most of you do not get it. You think everything is about sex. But in the CPP, that is not the case. Our leader is a sister. She is married. Nobody would dare try to mess with her. So all of the stupid crap most of you are bringing up has no relevance here.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#928 Feb 11, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
I wish all the Muslimes would leave us alone and stop trying to force your beliefs onto us. You guys are slime and you will never rule Americans. Now go blow yourselves up.
We are the majority of Africans. The African Christians in Ethiopia and Egypt are actually closer to Muslims than they are to white western Christians. Now F-U.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#929 Feb 11, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The dress code in none of your business.
Besides I did not bring it up. One of my first posts had to do with the Convention People's Party Chairwoman Her Excellency Comrade Samia Yabah Christina Nkrumah ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... ) I mean her NAME is CHRISTINA. Yet you nitwits assumed that she is Muslimah simply because she is a very beautiful African sister and not a prostitute or lesbian. So, they started attacking Islam.
My point is African women are basically decent. But scum like you come in here and make people think all beautiful sisters have to be prostitute. My position is you all need to stop teaching the young girls to be whores. So they reported me for using the h-word. That is how stupid and nasty this forum is. Nobody does anything that is good for the community. If someone tries to do for the community, scumbags like you attack him, smear him, and try to drag him down. Crabs in a barrel. You want me to come down low enough to be at your level. But I refuse to do so.
I love Comrade Samia. But she is a Christian. I am a Muslim. That means she and I could never be intimate or anything like that. We are friends. And we work together in order to do good for the African Nation. And as I said from the beginning, her beauty makes it easy to get the CPP Message out. She appeals to other sisters. And she appeals to brothers as our sister and our daughter and our mother. But the idiots in this forum can only think that she is "mixed" She is not "mixed". Her dad was a black African. Her mom was a North African. Two Africans getting together to marry and raise a bunch of kids is not "mixed". She is an African.
One last word: Comrade Samia works very hard to get along with her Muslim neighbors. Most of the CPPers here in Saint Louis are Muslims although our leadership is Christian. That is not a problem as long as we all share the political objective to United this community and stop tearing it apart along sectarian lines.
You quoted one of my responses and started going on about Islam like ur doing now. You subconsciously advertise Islam. None of us need to get in ur business, you make it our business so I gave you my opinion, an opinion you don't like.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#930 Feb 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>You quoted one of my responses and started going on about Islam like ur doing now. You subconsciously advertise Islam. None of us need to get in ur business, you make it our business so I gave you my opinion, an opinion you don't like.
Islam is the reality in Africa. I am a Muslim. Do not expect me to act like a white man. Won't ever happen. And do not attack me for being true to my own identity as an African. Most Africans are Muslims and you will respect this whether you like it or not.

That is the problem and has always been the problem. Islam does not go about attacking non-Muslims. There is no compulsion in religion. But when you mess with us, we will defend ourselves. It would be wise on your part to learn to stop messing with Islam.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#931 Feb 11, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the majority of Africans. The African Christians in Ethiopia and Egypt are actually closer to Muslims than they are to white western Christians. Now F-U.
And that's why Africans are being punishef because they are under the worst religion of all.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#932 Feb 11, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the reality in Africa. I am a Muslim. Do not expect me to act like a white man. Won't ever happen. And do not attack me for being true to my own identity as an African. Most Africans are Muslims and you will respect this whether you like it or not.
That is the problem and has always been the problem. Islam does not go about attacking non-Muslims. There is no compulsion in religion. But when you mess with us, we will defend ourselves. It would be wise on your part to learn to stop messing with Islam.
Well you should be concerned MORE about PPL who are interested in Islam instead of worrying about those who are not. Can you do this??

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#933 Feb 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should be concerned MORE about PPL who are interested in Islam instead of worrying about those who are not. Can you do this??
No. I am a Pan-Africanist. My duty is to organize Africans regardless to sect. I do not care if they like me. My job is to show them how to form themselves into a power base and solve community problems. In other words, this is not about personal power. This is about empowering those who do not have any power now but who need power in order to solve community problems.

For example, I just published a Call to Action. I begin by showing that white liberals attacked us in East Saint Louis and destroyed our businesses and took our lives and our jobs, etc. The idea is that we can get power again if we unite and organize the Convention People's Party. The power will be in the hands of ordinary poor people. That means cutting the liberals and homosexuals out. We do not have time for that foolishness.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#934 Feb 11, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am a Pan-Africanist. My duty is to organize Africans regardless to sect. I do not care if they like me. My job is to show them how to form themselves into a power base and solve community problems. In other words, this is not about personal power. This is about empowering those who do not have any power now but who need power in order to solve community problems.
For example, I just published a Call to Action. I begin by showing that white liberals attacked us in East Saint Louis and destroyed our businesses and took our lives and our jobs, etc. The idea is that we can get power again if we unite and organize the Convention People's Party. The power will be in the hands of ordinary poor people. That means cutting the liberals and homosexuals out. We do not have time for that foolishness.
Islam have empowered Blacks once when they had their own schools, when they use to navigate around the world, when they use to build wealth and own land but this was before The West became a dominate force and the for the most they still are hence why Islam has such a bad reputation.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#935 Feb 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam have empowered Blacks once when they had their own schools, when they use to navigate around the world, when they use to build wealth and own land but this was before The West became a dominate force and the for the most they still are hence why Islam has such a bad reputation.
I basically agree. But there is still a very positive aspect to Islam. Perhaps the most important positive about Islam is it keeps us from being isolated. Islam keeps us close to Africa, Arabia and Asia. The major centers of learning and Islamic scholarship are in Africa. In the last 100 years or so, newer universities have been built in India/Pakistan and Malaysia and Singapore. But about 5-6 of the oldest Islamic Universities in the world are in Africa: Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, Mali, etc. These are not just Arab or Berber institutions. Most of the greatest scholars are black Africans. And their ideas are what led to the African Revolution of the 1950s and 1960s. One case in point is the Sudanese brother Muhammad Duse Ali. These facts exist while nitwits are wasting time attacking Sudan.

Of course, the Asians are making major contributions. For example, Islamic Finance is a big movement that most of us never heard of. But it is very, very powerful in Malaysia and Pakistan. This means that American capitalism is basically being run out of town. And when the Great Recession happened, it did not hurt the Muslims at all. In fact, they are looking at the Muslims as possible bailout sources. Islamic Finance is sound economics, far superior to the non-sense on Wall Street.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#937 Feb 11, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>And that's why Africans are being punishef because they are under the worst religion of all.
He is lying as usual. Minus norrh Africa, which no one cares about, muslims are a minority.

"It was estimated in 2002 that Muslims constitute 45% of the population of Africa.[3] Islam has a large presence in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Swahili Coast, and much of West Africa, with minority but significant immigrant populations in South Africa."

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#938 Feb 11, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
He is lying as usual. Minus norrh Africa, which no one cares about, muslims are a minority.
"It was estimated in 2002 that Muslims constitute 45% of the population of Africa.[3] Islam has a large presence in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Swahili Coast, and much of West Africa, with minority but significant immigrant populations in South Africa."
Now I know for certain that you are a white racist. Somalia is 100% Muslim. Mauritania is about 98% Morocco is about 95+%. Mali is probably over 90% we are still in sub-Sahara Africa.

Libya is over 98% Muslim. Then there are Tunisia, Algeria etc. As for me, I do not divide Africa along skin color lines. Nigeria is majority Muslim although the Christians are well protected. Sudan is majority Muslim.

South Africa and Zimbabwe and Angola and Mozambique are the major Christian centers. Ethiopia is more Muslim than Christian. Eritrea is about 50-50. I am doing this the top of my head. But there is no doubt that Africa is majority Muslim.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#939 Feb 11, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know for certain that you are a white racist. Somalia is 100% Muslim. Mauritania is about 98% Morocco is about 95+%. Mali is probably over 90% we are still in sub-Sahara Africa.
Libya is over 98% Muslim. Then there are Tunisia, Algeria etc. As for me, I do not divide Africa along skin color lines. Nigeria is majority Muslim although the Christians are well protected. Sudan is majority Muslim.
South Africa and Zimbabwe and Angola and Mozambique are the major Christian centers. Ethiopia is more Muslim than Christian. Eritrea is about 50-50. I am doing this the top of my head. But there is no doubt that Africa is majority Muslim.
Somalia has a pop of 9 million, libya has about 4 million, Nigeria(the most populous country in Africa) is 50% muslim. Egypt makes up of the bulk of muslims in Africa. Ethiopia has a large muslim pop. too. The rest of Africa is either Christian or practice traditional Beliefs.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#940 Feb 11, 2014
Ethiopia
"Ethiopia is a multi-religious country. Most of the Christians live in the highlands, while the Muslims mainly inhabit the lowlands. Adherents of traditional faiths are primarily concentrated in the southern regions.
Ethiopian Orthodox 43.5%, Protestant 18.6%(which include Ethiopian Orthodox Tehadeso Church and the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus), Muslim 33.9%, traditional (2.6%) Catholic 0.7%, all others 0.6%.[3] A small Ethiopian Jewish community also reside in the northern parts of the country although almost all of them have emigrated to"

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#941 Feb 11, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
He is lying as usual. Minus norrh Africa, which no one cares about, muslims are a minority.
"It was estimated in 2002 that Muslims constitute 45% of the population of Africa.[3] Islam has a large presence in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Swahili Coast, and much of West Africa, with minority but significant immigrant populations in South Africa."
I don't care about them in North Africa because I never plan on going but I wish all blacks worldwide would dump the WMs religions and get our own. But I at least can handle some christians since they are much more gentle than muslimes.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#942 Feb 11, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Somalia has a pop of 9 million, libya has about 4 million, Nigeria(the most populous country in Africa) is 50% muslim. Egypt makes up of the bulk of muslims in Africa. Ethiopia has a large muslim pop. too. The rest of Africa is either Christian or practice traditional Beliefs.
I do not trust you because I think your main purpose here is to sow confusion.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#943 Feb 11, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about them in North Africa because I never plan on going but I wish all blacks worldwide would dump the WMs religions and get our own. But I at least can handle some christians since they are much more gentle than muslimes.
So you think confusion is gentleness? The thing about Islam is its purpose is to make things clear and eliminate all confusion. For example, there is Only One GOD. End of story. The confusion is "father son and Holy Ghost". That is nothing but confusion and it has no purpose otherwise. Who needs all that? GOD did not need any help to create the universe. Islam makes this clear. But Christianity talks about all that other stuff. Confusion.

But you choose your own religion. All I ask is that you stop insulting mine. It ain't my fault that Christians preach confusion which in turn drives people out of religion.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#944 Feb 11, 2014
Muslims are very unhappy people.you never see happy muslims.just oppressed women,and disgusting woman disgusting pedophiles and woman beaters.im glad to have not been born in a Muslim nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men are ugly immature and most women hate... (Jan '15) 2 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 112
celebrating blasians 5 min bad parenting 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 min Moses 507
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min VetnorsGate 1,418,741
December 4, 2015 - Clinton's last press conference 19 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 14
Do White People Have Canine DNA In Them Making ... (Jun '14) 25 min BLKPRIDE 72
Clinton's blizzard of malfeasance 36 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Black Failure 46 min WHITE COP POWER 62
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 2 hr Hillary 2016 16
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 4 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web