Lupita Nyongo a real black beauty!
QBB

United States

#706 Feb 8, 2014
ashol wrote:
The major difference between AA and Africans, imo, is that alot AA tend to have mallet heads(narrow long head) and thick bodies like euros. ie Mike tyson and jill Scott. Tyran bank go a white womans body with some butt.
Glad you have an opinion and a definition that is your own. Mine contrasts sharply from yours.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#707 Feb 8, 2014
ashol wrote:
The major difference between AA and Africans, imo, is that alot AA tend to have mallet heads(narrow long head) and thick bodies like euros. ie Mike tyson and jill Scott. Tyran bank go a white womans body with some butt.
Mike Tyson has Caribbean lineage so once again you use an uncoomon looks amongst african americans to describe us. But I wouldn't say either he or Jill Scott are shaped like Europeans.
Uppercut

Suisun City, CA

#708 Feb 8, 2014
black people whos mouth sticks out farther than their nose are prone to crime. I have done research on this.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#709 Feb 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Tyson has Caribbean lineage so once again you use an uncoomon looks amongst african americans to describe us. But I wouldn't say either he or Jill Scott are shaped like Europeans.
What is the difference between AA and caribbean? Nothing! One can say the caribbeans are less mixed with whitey that is about it. Mike tyson got white body type with africa steel cable muscles so to speak.^_^ I live in an all white country and I have observed the diferences. You are in it so you are unable to see it ljike one from the out side looking in. Among non AA blacks a jill scott body type is really fat. But she just got thick body type.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#710 Feb 8, 2014
QBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you have an opinion and a definition that is your own. Mine contrasts sharply from yours.
How so?

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#711 Feb 8, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As-salaam alaikum!!!
Welcome back.
Wa'alaykum assalam
QBB

United States

#712 Feb 8, 2014
ashol wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Already explained. Maybe try reading the posts again. Seems you may be trying to argue. Like Lupita Nyongo and whatever else you prefer. You seem to be agitated that I hail the Black American woman's beauty and state that as my overwhelming preference. You also seem to want me to acknowledge Lupita as some kind if beauty. Apparently she is for some and good for her and whoever she appeals to, but her look just does not work for me. I did not say Lupita is ugly. I just don't see anything outstanding about her appearance. It does not speak or resonate with me. I am repeating myself... read again, please.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#713 Feb 8, 2014
ashol wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between AA and caribbean? Nothing! One can say the caribbeans are less mixed with whitey that is about it. Mike tyson got white body type with africa steel cable muscles so to speak.^_^ I live in an all white country and I have observed the diferences. You are in it so you are unable to see it ljike one from the out side looking in. Among non AA blacks a jill scott body type is really fat. But she just got thick body type.
Thanks to our different admixture we have different features. African American features are way smaller.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#714 Feb 8, 2014
QBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Already explained. Maybe try reading the posts again. Seems you may be trying to argue. Like Lupita Nyongo and whatever else you prefer. You seem to be agitated that I hail the Black American woman's beauty and state that as my overwhelming preference. You also seem to want me to acknowledge Lupita as some kind if beauty. Apparently she is for some and good for her and whoever she appeals to, but her look just does not work for me. I did not say Lupita is ugly. I just don't see anything outstanding about her appearance. It does not speak or resonate with me. I am repeating myself... read again, please.
Why should I be agitated that you prefer your own kind? i think you deserve a salute. It is the " We have "softer" features that I have heard mentioned on on many occasion that got me got me wanting to know what "softer" means. When I asked you by softer you mean white features, you went vague about it. I want you to come out and say..."yeah, we got "beautiful" soft features like euros!" Give them the credit they deserve for softening your features up. Am sure behind closed door ya'll say, " thank god whitey raped great grandma. LOL! Say it loud! The AA women you regard as beautiful have to have caucasian features and sh!t. Do you deny that, boy!^_^

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#715 Feb 8, 2014
People don't seem to understand that in precolonial days, there existed a wide variety of hairstyles among African women. Some styles indicated social, marital status, tribal, religious affiliation etc. It's interesting to note that all these styles were "natural" and very elaborate and creative. For some strange reason i've yet to comprehend, in the minds of some individuals, to be natural means to have extremely short hair, like that ugly @ss model from Sudan or Lupita, who, in my opinion is more attractive than the Sudanese model.

For me, natural simply means to have unaltered hair texture, length has nothing to do with it. Now, of course, some African women did wear their hair very short, others didn't. Today, the Lupitas of the world are something of a rarity, both in the Americas and on the continent.

It's not more acceptable to be walking around looking like a dude in Africa than it is in black America lol, hence why most black African women perm their hair, get extensions or have it braided. Even if it's more accepted, in the sense that the sister is not going to be frowned upon or rejected by her people, it constitutes a deviation from the norm.

Here are some pictures that illustrate the extraordinary diversity of hairstyles in pre-crakka days.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NRkR6TCeFLc/UHXsmc8...

http://p5.storage.canalblog.com/56/97/297693/...

http://malela.canalblog.com/archives/2007/07/...

http://beaute.afrik.com/Sculptures-capillaire...

http://officialhairmix.com/blog/wp-content/up...

http://www.africafan.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

The hairstyles above are traditional styles, that's sexy to me. Who cares how you wear your hair, as long as you're not using the crakka's products to chemically alter its texture, that's what it boils down to.

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#716 Feb 8, 2014
In terms of beauty, Lupita is below average. She's Kenyan, right? I've seen some top notch Kenyan chicks and she's not one of them. You can be top notch and have short hair, that's not the issue. She's just not hot to me.

I think the reason why we're making this bigger than it is, is because African men themselves are not used to Lupita's look lol. Because the only time their women look like that is when they take out the braids to get their hair braided again

Chimamanda Ngozi is natural and looks good, in the sense that you want to hit it from the back. When I look at Lupita, I think of a hood rat that you let give you some head, cum in her mouth and keep it moving lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#717 Feb 8, 2014
KemiSeba wrote:
In terms of beauty, Lupita is below average. She's Kenyan, right? I've seen some top notch Kenyan chicks and she's not one of them. You can be top notch and have short hair, that's not the issue. She's just not hot to me.
I think the reason why we're making this bigger than it is, is because African men themselves are not used to Lupita's look lol. Because the only time their women look like that is when they take out the braids to get their hair braided again
Chimamanda Ngozi is natural and looks good, in the sense that you want to hit it from the back. When I look at Lupita, I think of a hood rat that you let give you some head, cum in her mouth and keep it moving lol
You bm are so classless, she is not an hood rat nor an ugly woman, every other race of male regardless if they find some woman personally their type from their race they will be able to mention something nice about their looks. AAm are taking this Lupita thing seriously as if mentioning something nice about her is an insult. Move it along what is it with men like you, who think saying someone is good looking equates to you wanting to f uck them. I could count on one hand the amount of bm that personally do it for me, maybe one or two I've seen that I've found personally attractive ever but it doesn't stop me from viewing say a man like Micheal Ealy even though he is not my type in any form and say he's good looking. Some of you bm I wish you just had more brains. It's like a battle bm have with bw to insult certain bw to the world because you have some problem, it's pathetic! and shows how little respect you have for your race. Most of the bm some bw find attractive I do not but I don't go around insulting clearly not ugly men.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#718 Feb 8, 2014
KemiSeba wrote:
In terms of beauty, Lupita is below average. She's Kenyan, right? I've seen some top notch Kenyan chicks and she's not one of them. You can be top notch and have short hair, that's not the issue. She's just not hot to me.
I think the reason why we're making this bigger than it is, is because African men themselves are not used to Lupita's look lol. Because the only time their women look like that is when they take out the braids to get their hair braided again
Chimamanda Ngozi is natural and looks good, in the sense that you want to hit it from the back. When I look at Lupita, I think of a hood rat that you let give you some head, cum in her mouth and keep it moving lol
I would give anything to see your african wife. She got softer features?^_^ Saw the vid of your kid.....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#719 Feb 8, 2014
KemiSeba wrote:
In terms of beauty, Lupita is below average. She's Kenyan, right? I've seen some top notch Kenyan chicks and she's not one of them. You can be top notch and have short hair, that's not the issue. She's just not hot to me.
I think the reason why we're making this bigger than it is, is because African men themselves are not used to Lupita's look lol. Because the only time their women look like that is when they take out the braids to get their hair braided again
Chimamanda Ngozi is natural and looks good, in the sense that you want to hit it from the back. When I look at Lupita, I think of a hood rat that you let give you some head, cum in her mouth and keep it moving lol
But her beauty isn't just based on her looks for me it's the fullpackage. This woman is graceful and elegant. Even the white actresses of today are not this put together.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#724 Feb 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>She is pretty but she seems full of drama.
LOL! So she's being dramatic?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#725 Feb 8, 2014
Uppercut wrote:
I think miss america should be split into segregations. I honestly believe that a non black person cannot truly judge a black womans beauty. Beauty pagents and models should be judged individually according to race and not overall. There should be a miss white, a miss black, a miss asian and a miss hispanic. Only a black person can really judge a black persons beauty.
It is already segregated.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#726 Feb 8, 2014
QBB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are looking for me to respond to you on your terms and in the language you want to hear. Travel more and maybe you will get a bigger picture. Physically speaking, there can be contouring and bone structure differences, to put it in layman's terms. And I not ever say it was only physical. It is definitely not just physical. There are beautiful women from African countries. Lupita Nyongo's appearance, however, does not appeal to me and I gave a reason why. She may very well appeal to you and good if she does. Again, I do and always have preferred the beauty of Black American women over African women and also over any other women I have encountered.
Excellent point. I feel the same way based mostly on direct persoanl experience. Those type women in muy experince have been very empty inside. They never achieve any thing in life becaue they don not stand for anything. They are basically immoral is the best way I know how to put it. A more vulgar way is to call them h-words, which they are.
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#727 Feb 8, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL@"mallet heads(narrow long head)".
What's this one laughing about?
QBB

United States

#728 Feb 8, 2014
ashol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be agitated that you prefer your own kind? i think you deserve a salute. It is the " We have "softer" features that I have heard mentioned on on many occasion that got me got me wanting to know what "softer" means. When I asked you by softer you mean white features, you went vague about it. I want you to come out and say..."yeah, we got "beautiful" soft features like euros!" Give them the credit they deserve for softening your features up. Am sure behind closed door ya'll say, " thank god whitey raped great grandma. LOL! Say it loud! The AA women you regard as beautiful have to have caucasian features and sh!t. Do you deny that, boy!^_^
Not only are you agitated. You are jealous.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#731 Feb 8, 2014
i don't think she is ugly ,,her body is nice and her skin..but every year they pick a token black,,and hype her up..and every one claps and scream's how beautiful they are and so on and so forth i just hopes she spends her 15 min very well and makes great money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 4 min FireFellow44 101
Freedom of Speech 23 min JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 25 min FireFellow44 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 27 min Fit2Serve 208
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 31 min Dan Snow 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min Yeah 1,581,890
Black criticism 55 min Boo 1
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr DR X 71
More from around the web