Black Womens obcession with BAD BOYS/...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28 Sep 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I don't blame you since you don't have any kids but your also a HO/Dog which I can't stand in men!
You chased and did for White women while you hated on Black women and refused to do for your Mother who had cancer and Black women in general!
Nothing wrong with IR, something is wrong with HATING an entire race of women because certain desirable Black women didn't want you based on your poor character!
Sounds like your childish, immature and insecure! Your still whining and hurt at 60 years old!
Grow up!
You can still volunteer, mentor and give back to Black males!
How do know I'm a ho/dog? I have my own home,vehicle,and make almost $30.00/hr! I'll be damned if I bring a beggin azz,hoodrat,with fake hair and a stanky azz puzzie into my life! I'm just a brother who is not gonna put up with any woman's BS just to have someone in my life! It ain't that serious!
Cigar Face

United States

#34 Sep 27, 2013
sunkissedluv wrote:
<quoted text> ;)
I love your type. Strong bold and wise? What's your nationality?
truth

Saltville, VA

#37 Jan 19, 2014
I honestly I've only Actually met lik3 10 black women in my entire life And i'm a black guy...

is that weird or what?
truth

Saltville, VA

#38 Jan 19, 2014
oh ya wait.. no there were some i met but they really didn't care About thug stuff..

Actually I haven't really seen Anyone care if you were a thug or not..

people just do anyone.. really..
Iceman317

Atlanta, GA

#39 May 20, 2016
WTF. is wrong with you. You talk to some imaginary man on every post. What is the matter did your black husband Leave you for a Whitewoman and now you just a bitter old black witch ? So you talk about him on every profile hoping that it is him. No my dear, YOU are the loser.

She does it on YouTube as well. The woman has some serious mental issues that need to be addressed immediately.
CARMINE SANTORO

Deerfield Beach, FL

#40 May 20, 2016
Black females are no better then black males, they're all trash, I wouldn't give a filthy moulie the time of day. eggplants suck & reek of s#!t. They look like s#!t too. F**king eggplants with their gigantic rubber lips suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 2 hr Ihn 11
Other cultures and their traditional dress 2 hr Ihn 5
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 2 hr Tamale 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,744,862
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 2 hr KIP 10
Upvote if.... 2 hr Tamale 5
U have to be naked to post on this thread 3 hr Tamale 12
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr Anonymous 58
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 6 hr THX Human Overlord 27
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 7 hr Barros 24