Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I know all races, women in general will want a bad boy at times for excitement when they are young and not mature, but when it comes to turning down decent guys for thugs, black women are #1 in this category. Its not until 30-40yrs old when alot of black women wise up and actually want a decent guy, at this point they are completely used up and nothing but left overs.

Sadly, there are also plenty of supposed christian black women, who Love Jesus but call the guys in their church boring, so they date, screw, and sometimes get pregnant by some bad boy thug and complain there are no good black men out there. They slept with trash and wonder why the daddy is never there.

Ive said it before and I will repeat it again, This issue many black women will not address.

YOU HAVE SEX WITH THESE AWFUL BLACK MEN REGARDLESS!!!!
If they are acting like a fool, pants sagged to the ground, a high school drop out, a drug dealer, cant speak proper English, BUT still has many pretty women by his side because black women love them some bad boys/thugs...WHAT INCENTIVE DO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE???

A man will only do what it takes him to get some puxxy, so the fact these black men can act like degenerates, yet still get their needs met on the regular, they will never change.

-

Ladies, up your standards and only mess with men you would introduce to your church members or if your not religious your parents without being ashamed. SWAG dont pay bills, take care of kids, or put a roof over your head.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Ant wrote:
I know all races, women in general will want a bad boy at times for excitement when they are young and not mature, but when it comes to turning down decent guys for thugs, black women are #1 in this category. Its not until 30-40yrs old when alot of black women wise up and actually want a decent guy, at this point they are completely used up and nothing but left overs.
Sadly, there are also plenty of supposed christian black women, who Love Jesus but call the guys in their church boring, so they date, screw, and sometimes get pregnant by some bad boy thug and complain there are no good black men out there. They slept with trash and wonder why the daddy is never there.
Ive said it before and I will repeat it again, This issue many black women will not address.
If they are acting like a fool, pants sagged to the ground, a high school drop out, a drug dealer, cant speak proper English, BUT still has many pretty women by his side because black women love them some bad boys/thugs...WHAT INCENTIVE DO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE???
A man will only do what it takes him to get some puxxy, so the fact these black men can act like degenerates, yet still get their needs met on the regular, they will never change.
-
Ladies, up your standards and only mess with men you would introduce to your church members or if your not religious your parents without being ashamed. SWAG dont pay bills, take care of kids, or put a roof over your head.
This is the reason I will not date! If they want a thug they can have them. I deserve better than what I see in these streets. After they've been used up all they have left is a big mouth and a bunch of f/u kids!
No thanks I'd rather be alone! I won't help them!
Scholar 86

Greenwood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

It is about time someone make this statement.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

This DOES NOT apply to ALL black women, since there are a few Great ones out there, but cant seem to catch a break when it comes to finding a good man a times.

But in general, its alot of bad apples in the bunch and way more bad than good when it comes to trying to find a good black woman now adays, especially American ones. Caribbean women or just about any black women not from America seem to appreciate there men better and treat them better.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ant wrote:

-

So where are all of those angry black women who always comment are they in here?
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are all of those angry black women who always comment are they in here?
Probably pleasing their thug right now lol. He just picked them up in their own car after returning from another chick.
birdman

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ant wrote:
-
So true, but they will never admit it.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Im shocked not one has come and defended themselves so far, maybe it is true.
FreshlySqeesedBo otyJuice

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Ant wrote:
Im shocked not one has come and defended themselves so far, maybe it is true.
Them sheboonz lovin dem boys who beat them.b ut hate dem boys who love and respect dem. Dam dem sheboonz are messed up.

“Gone But Not...”

Level 3

...Forgotten:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

yall niccas r pathetic.oh and bw are thugs too ya know? and yall lame azzez just mad cause you chased the easy slutty bw and even THEY turn yall lame azz down.lol theres a few youtube vids on it and it seems ill have to post it again.smh
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Ant--MACEO wrote:
MACEO

Nobody loves being the Baby Boy/Thug/Dog/Non Committal Hood Rat like Black men. Actually that's how so many Black men end up with 2-3-4 kids by different women!

You know Black men disappear until their children are adults and get into trouble with the law especially the Boys from not having any guidance their Fathers who were too busy "Chasing Sex and Sports"!

You know the ones that Black women have to "Throw Threats at them" about calling the authorities to send them to jail because you haven't done anything for any of your kids who are now almost adults!!

Funny, why get involved 14 or 18 years "Too late"? They hate you for not being in their lives!

Shaking my head; its shameful!

Funny, how you wasted time chasing Ho's and now want a Good Black Christian woman complete with education, good income and looks good while you don't have anything to bring to the table except a "Foul past" and you want me to accept you?

You chased WW SEX, didn't do for your family or any Black women and you want someone to accept you since your life is a wreck?

It doesn't work that way MACEO!

We look at how you conducted your life; how you waste time and have nothing to show for it! Your choices are "Your Values"! You wasted decades running White women and wouldn't help your White wife or nor helped anybody, never mentored, no kids, all you did look out for yourself!

What Christian men? Your Father ran to the church after he wrong everybody! Who wants someone like him OR YOU?

Do Do you consider yourself a Christian? You damn sure don't show any fruit in your life! You act like the Foul Black men I know which are plentiful in the race that nobody wants!
Ant--MACEO wrote:

If they are acting like a fool, pants sagged JS drop out, a drug dealer, cant speak proper English, BUT still has many pretty women by his side because black women love them some bad boys/thugs...WHAT INCENTIVE DO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE???
A man will only do what it takes him to fuxxed that puxxy, so the fact these black men can act like degenerates, yet still get their needs met on the regular, they will never change.
-
Ladies, up your stds. only mess with men you would introduce to your church members SWAG dont pay bills, take care of kids, or put a roof over your head.
maceo

The only Black women that I know who deal with Thugs are uneducated or Educated Hood Rats.

All of my friends who are Professionals turn down Black men because their not interested in your "high risk lifestyles, baggage or asking us to be the Men/Woman" while you act irresponsible!

All you did was "Chase White women, SEX and Sports and Down Black women for 35 years! You wanted to get over and women and brag about it!

Its not all Black men but you normalized the lifestyle and feel entitled to disrespect women! You constantly showing disrespect to MOST women!

In many cases, you have to turn to White women no Black women are interested.

Surely if you disrespected your White wife over 20 years; most Black men would disrespect Black women because YOU HATE US!

You ruined your communities Black man now Fix them!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PrinceShyShy wrote:
yall niccas r pathetic.oh and bw are thugs too ya know? and yall lame azzez just mad cause you chased the easy slutty bw and even THEY turn yall lame azz down.lol theres a few youtube vids on it and it seems ill have to post it again.smh
MACEO

Actually that BlogRadio did an excellent job and even the men spoke about how Black men destroyed their communities and don't do anything for the race!

Black men act irresponsible like yourself!
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

blk wm love bad boys because they trying to ruin blkmales.if left for these women blk men wouldnt go to school.no doctors,no science,no progress period. If this kinda shit continues mankind is doomed. Especially now that whitewomen jumping on the bandwagon.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Maybe you should get off topix and into reality . I am a black women and only date respectable men. I've never been into thugs or gang bangers. And the term "swag" personally disgust me. Like the saying goes, swag is for boys and any respectable women with class and value knows this clear and well and does not tolerate that type of behavior . I'm single now because I do actually have standards and choose to be. Not to mention running my own business at my age. I wouldnt settle for Just any man. And also Like attracts like. You attract exactly what you are keep that in mind if you're attracting these types of women.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

sunkissedluv wrote:
Maybe you should get off topix and into reality . I am a black women and only date respectable men. I've never been into thugs or gang bangers. And the term "swag" personally disgust me. Like the saying goes, swag is for boys and any respectable women with class and value knows this clear and well and does not tolerate that type of behavior . I'm single now because I do actually have standards and choose to be. Not to mention running my own business at my age. I wouldnt settle for Just any man. And also Like attracts like. You attract exactly what you are keep that in mind if you're attracting these types of women.
I loveYour type?

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

sunkissedluv wrote:
Just remember all of the things you've said once the time comes to bash black men. "Like attracts like" and all. These BW complain about how bad black men are. But attract and sleep w/thugs.

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO

Nobody loves being the Baby Boy/Thug/Dog/Non Committal Hood Rat like Black men. Actually that's how so many Black men end up with 2-3-4 kids by different women!

You know Black men disappear until their children are adults and get into trouble with the law especially the Boys from not having any guidance their Fathers who were too busy "Chasing Sex and Sports"!

You know the ones that Black women have to "Throw Threats at them" about calling the authorities to send them to jail because you haven't done anything for any of your kids who are now almost adults!!

Funny, why get involved 14 or 18 years "Too late"? They hate you for not being in their lives!

Shaking my head; its shameful!

Funny, how you wasted time chasing Ho's and now want a Good Black Christian woman complete with education, good income and looks good while you don't have anything to bring to the table except a "Foul past" and you want me to accept you?

You chased WW SEX, didn't do for your family or any Black women and you want someone to accept you since your life is a wreck?

It doesn't work that way MACEO!

We look at how you conducted your life; how you waste time and have nothing to show for it! Your choices are "Your Values"! You wasted decades running White women and wouldn't help your White wife or nor helped anybody, never mentored, no kids, all you did look out for yourself!

What Christian men? Your Father ran to the church after he wrong everybody! Who wants someone like him OR YOU?

Do Do you consider yourself a Christian? You damn sure don't show any fruit in your life! You act like the Foul Black men I know which are plentiful in the race that nobody wants!

Ant--MACEO wrote, "

If they are acting like a fool, pants sagged JS drop out, a drug dealer, cant speak proper English, BUT still has many pretty women by his side because black women love them some bad boys/thugs...WHAT INCENTIVE DO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE???
A man will only do what it takes him to fuxxed that puxxy, so the fact these black men can act like degenerates, yet still get their needs met on the regular, they will never change.
-
Ladies, up your stds. only mess with men you would introduce to your church members SWAG dont pay bills, take care of kids, or put a roof over your head."

maceo

The only Black women that I know who deal with Thugs are uneducated or Educated Hood Rats.

All of my friends who are Professionals turn down Black men because their not interested in your "high risk lifestyles, baggage or asking us to be the Men/Woman" while you act irresponsible!

All you did was "Chase White women, SEX and Sports and Down Black women for 35 years! You wanted to get over and women and brag about it!

Its not all Black men but you normalized the lifestyle and feel entitled to disrespect women! You constantly showing disrespect to MOST women!

In many cases, you have to turn to White women no Black women are interested.

Surely if you disrespected your White wife over 20 years; most Black men would disrespect Black women because YOU HATE US!

You ruined your communities Black man now Fix them!

Here is one thing you don't understand.... If ONE man MULTIPLE "Baby Mamas" then the problem is not that ONE man. The problem is those WOMEN who continue to sleep with him. MY POINT: there are obviously MORE trashier BW than BW. You can't escape the fact that you are half of the problem.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember all of the things you've said once the time comes to bash black men. "Like attracts like" and all. These BW complain about how bad black men are. But attract and sleep w/thugs.
because their complaining... if that's all they talk about then that's exactly what they will get. anyhow, like I said, i'm not that women nor do I bash black men. so what you're saying is irrelevant to my life...it just doesn't apply to me ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>I loveYour type?
;)

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO

Why do you need 1,000 profiles and to talk to them when your a 60 year old man?

Do you realize this makes you look like a loser?
WTF. is wrong with you. You talk to some imaginary man on every post. What is the matter did your black husband Leave you for a Whitewoman and now you just a bitter old black witch ? So you talk about him on every profile hoping that it is him. No my dear, YOU are the loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••