Poor whites die from meth, rich white...

Poor whites die from meth, rich whites die from..

Posted in the African-American Forum

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 May 15, 2011
Heroin!

ONCE AGAIN PROVING THAT CLASS TRUMPS RACE!

As evidenced in this news story!

http://www.ajc.com/news/north-fulton/heroin-o...

Heroin overdoses rattle suburbs

By Andria Simmons

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Jacob Samter had two ways of relieving anxiety: swimming and heroin.

Swimming led the energetic 22-year-old to coaching jobs at Chattahoochee High School and the YMCA. Heroin led him to his grave.

On Feb. 4, Samter’s parents woke to find him slumped on the floor beside his bed in their Alpharetta home. A powdery white residue, likely the dregs of his last heroin hit, was on the nightstand.

Samter’s death was the culmination of 12 years of dabbling with drugs that relatives said took a turn for the worse when he got hooked on heroin in 2009. The family hired a psychiatrist and a social worker to help him. It worked for a while, but he relapsed over the holidays.

“It’s just been heartbreaking to watch Jacob struggle,” said his mother, Jeanne Samter.“It’s like watching a train wreck and trying so hard to fix it.”

Samter is one of three young men from Atlanta’s affluent northern suburbs to die within a month of each other from a suspected heroin overdose. Justin Shinholster, 21, was found dead in February after an argument with his girlfriend in Roswell. Harry Siebold, 20, died in early March in his family’s home in Dunwoody.

Their deaths reinforced a creeping concern that the powerful opiate is gaining a greater toehold in suburban Atlanta.

Ronald Loula, the head swim coach at Chattahoochee High, taught all three young men at Taylor Road Middle School in Johns Creek. He also worked alongside Samter. Loula was stunned when he learned all three had overdosed on
heroin.

NAW, NONE OF THE POOR WHITE TRAILER TRASH WILL OFFER ANY COMMENTS ON THIS!

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#2 May 15, 2011
Yep, the on board Peckerwoods on this board have NO reply!

So damned typical of ignorant assed Peckerwoods!

What a bunch of meth heads!

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Bhopal India

#3 May 15, 2011
HELLO AGAIN ! I am of light skin but not a peckerwood, whatever that is. The drug epidemic intrigues me. I am temporarily residing in missouri, one of the states that has been hit hardest by methamphetamine labs and usage. I am in a larger city so I never saw meth at all..but I do know that the rural areas of MO. are rife with meth labs and usagedue to the big open areas, sparse population and one of the key ingredients comes off of farms..anhydrous...it is a plague to poor whites especially. Heroin will be my next post
Dissident wrote:
Yep, the on board Peckerwoods on this board have NO reply!
So damned typical of ignorant assed Peckerwoods!
What a bunch of meth heads!

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Bhopal India

#5 May 15, 2011
Heroin has been around for ages and plagued extremely poor AA communities and low and middle class whites. There is heroin on the streets of NYC and also a lab made synyhetic called Fentanyl. it is many times more potent than heroin, can be made everywhere and creates huge profits because it can be cut so many times and retain its strength. In missouri the tide has changed. The market was dominated by black tar heroin. 4 years ago there was a shift to white powder heroin. I, GENERAL AL-ASAD, believe this was a calculated move to expand the customer base. Black tar heroin HAD to be injected...most people find the idea repulsive and scary; with the introduction of white powder heroin the people who wouldn't use a needle stood a better chance of using heroin if it could be sniffed...I will continue next post

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Bhopal India

#6 May 15, 2011
So this is how the heroin epidemic is spreading into the black communities and exploding in white communities. AA's have always looked down on needle usage, but now with the ability to be snorted it has become no different than snorting a line of cocaine...cocaine to get you up, heroin to bring you down andend the night. This is what is happening. The east coast for decades had this white powder and that is why there are so many heroin addicts there. Most heroin users start out bsniffing until they realize they can have twice the high with half the herion. then the needle and the point of no return is reached. Presently today it is more socially acceptable to pop a pill or snort a bump of powder.This is what is fueling the heroin epidemic. Heroin is a plague, crack is a plague, cocaine is a plague; to all the strata of our society...it is not a color thing..it is a plague of man !

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Bhopal India

#7 May 15, 2011
I view all mind altering substances HARAM, to be used in emergencies only.
Observent bm

United States

#8 May 15, 2011
Lets bump this for the heck of it shall we?

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Bhopal India

#9 May 15, 2011
Lets

Dissident
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 May 16, 2011
GENERAL AL-ASAD wrote:
So this is how the heroin epidemic is spreading into the black communities and exploding in white communities. AA's have always looked down on needle usage, but now with the ability to be snorted it has become no different than snorting a line of cocaine...cocaine to get you up, heroin to bring you down andend the night. This is what is happening. The east coast for decades had this white powder and that is why there are so many heroin addicts there. Most heroin users start out bsniffing until they realize they can have twice the high with half the herion. then the needle and the point of no return is reached. Presently today it is more socially acceptable to pop a pill or snort a bump of powder.This is what is fueling the heroin epidemic. Heroin is a plague, crack is a plague, cocaine is a plague; to all the strata of our society...it is not a color thing..it is a plague of man !
But you left out METH, the Poor White Trailer Trash drug of choice!
Observent bm

United States

#11 May 16, 2011
Bump this great topix on up since whites somehow overlooked this thread.

GENERAL AL-ASAD

“SLUMMIN IT..”

Level 1

Bhopal India

#12 May 16, 2011
Methamphetamine is the drug of choice for white in rural country areas. The reason is because the labs would be detected in an urban area and several of the ingredients are common on farms, such as anhydrous ammonia. The drug, aka go fast is made by a process involving psuedoephedrine and other over the counter items, including lithium batteries. This drug is highly addictive and is used chiefly by poor whites who live in trailers. So said drug causes inability to sleep , paranoia, the sensation of bugs crawling under your skin, and causes turmoil in these communities. This drug is causing the same type of damage as crack cocaine in the mid eighties.
Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
But you left out METH, the Poor White Trailer Trash drug of choice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxman 1,744,971
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 5 min Whites have no hi... 48
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 5 min The Patriot 15
This black man just took a dump. 11 min Jake 23
This black man might get some cooch tonight 14 min Jake 40
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 37 min Paul 36
Caveboon jokes 37 min Ugly monkeys 19
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 1 hr Barros 32
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr Barros 64
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Barros 105