WAS ADAM iN THE BIBLE BLACK OR WHITE?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
GENES OF ISIS GENISIS

Roswell, GA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Who is Adam and what is the meaning of his name ?/ Was Adam A Black Man ?

This name Adam mentioned in and in The Bible Genesis 2;19 , Has many form first let's LQQk at what they don'tb tell you about it , They don't tell you that every place in the Bible where you see the word Ground , The Aramic ( Hebreew ) word there is Adamah or in Ashuric / Syriac Arabic Adam , which is from the same ( root ) of the word '' Edam '' which is Adam ''. Remember the original language did not have '' Dots or Vowels . So Edom and Adom was the same word .

The word Adam can be found under The Strong's Hebrew Lexicon #0119 . This word '' Adam '' Literally means '' Dyed Red , Red , Ruddy , Or To Be Red , Red ,'' Not the first meaning given is Dyed Red . Adam was '' Dyed ''. That is changing into Red from what ever the original colour was . So something transformed this Adamite into A Red Man .(ADAM IS THE FATHER OF THE WHITE MAN CREATED BY THE BLACK MAN). These Adamites are also called Edomites further on in the Bible . In fact , the word Ruddy is used in < Song of Solomon 5;10 > to describe Solomon as having A White and Ruddy complexion and the word being used there is Adam . Because Solomon's Father David Married A Hittite of the tribe of Canaan < 2Sam 11;3 >

Solomon was described as Milky , Ivory , And Ruddy with hair like a Goat , not A Sheep
< Sol 5;14 > . So we see that the Hair texture between Nubians / Blacks / called Sheep's or Lamb's Wool and other called Goat ' or Rams Fur is clear in the Bible . < Mixed Your Seed And You Change from the tribe of Judah to what Solomon LQQK like , A Mulatto . In < 1Kings 1-2 > God calls that A Sin . So In Strong Hebrew Lexicon # 0119 . You get A clear Racial Description being Red and Ruddy for Adam and Edom . The word Adamah . Mean '' Ground '' Earth '' Or '' Land ,

When you step away from the Bible and into the Sumerian Doctrine . And their language Ugaric using The Cuneform Script . You don't have any Problem with the word Adam . In the Sumerian language , Many Tablets have been Discovered in Iraq which is Old Babylon. Which predates Your Bible , Old and New Testament . They use the original word for Adam . Which is Adamah meaninmg '' Earth or Being From This Planet . Which is often Mistranslated as the name of a person . The Ugaric word for Ground . But is in reference to the surface of the Planet and not the name on The Planet Itself .

In Cuneform . the word for The Planet Earth is Eridu meaning '' Home Away From Home . Zecharia Sitchin, The Author of A Series of Books Translated in part from Cuneiform ,( 1 ) The 12 Planet ,( 2 ) The Stairway To Heaven ,( 3 ), The Wars Of The Gods And Men ,( 4 )
The Lost Realm Genesis Revised . Just to name a few . Those books are very informative series on Pre-Bible Civilizations along with The Book '' God Of Millenium '' By Alan Ford . Many of these prolific writers have translated And Re-Searched about The Visitation of the Planet Earth which is in The Milky Way Biblically .
GENES OF ISIS GENISIS

Roswell, GA

#2 Sep 22, 2008
from Adam , to Seth , to Enos , to Enoch , to Noah you have A perfect generation < Gen 6;9.Even though the other Sons and Daughters of Adam Seed's were corrupted and the Children of Cain , who moved to the Land of Nod were also Corrupted Producing Black Devils . Beware of the Black Devils . They are the ones that Jesus said are wolfs in sheeps clothing < Matt 7;15 > They are sheep wolf here . But A Wolf with his Fur Heart . They are Negroes(like Jessie Jackson-Obama etc) that will deliver you into the hands of ( The Serpent People )

“Maryland Chic”

Since: Sep 08

Fort Washington Maryland

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Neither...
BlackJesus

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 24, 2008
Alexia301 wrote:
Neither...
so what was he?

“My Great Grandmother”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Alexia301 wrote:
Neither...
He was Ham's ancestor. I don't think there was any 'black' or 'white' people then as we see it today. It is said that he was African.

“My Great Grandmother”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2008
^^^ East African ^^^

“White man Jesus (Devil) ”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 24, 2008
I'm positive he wasn't white.
Frear of natuke

Spain

#8 Sep 24, 2008
of course he was white, like Eve! If they had been black, they would have been called LeShawn and
Latashaquashaqueeeesha. And they would have been chucked out for the woman trying out the crack tree.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2008
Please explain why that question is so important to you.

“I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE FIRST!”

Since: Apr 07

25,000 Gee

#10 Sep 24, 2008
he was white.

adam represents the making of a entire people and not one person.

Read:

According to the Bible (Gen. 3:20-24), Adam and his wife were the first parents of all people (white race only) and the first sinners. According to the Word of Allah, he was driven from the Garden of Paradise into the hills and caves of West Asia, or as they now call it, "Europe," to live his evil life in the West and not in the Holy Land of the East. "Therefore, the Lord God sent him (Adam) forth from the Garden of Eden, to till the ground from when he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed at the east of the Garden of Eden cherubims (Muslim guards) and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the devils out of the way of the tree of life (the nation of Islam)." The sword of Islam prevented the Adamic race from crossing the border of Europe and Asia to make trouble among the Muslims for 2,000 years after they were driven out of the Holy Land and away from the people, for their mischief-making, lying and disturbing the peace of the righteous nation of Islam.

The Holy Qur-an says: "But the devil made them both fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and we said: Get forth, some of you being the enemies of others, and there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time!" (The time here refers to the limited time of the Adamic race. The time is 6,000 years.) According to the above verse (2:36), they were driven out because they were the enemies of the people of the Garden, in these words: "Get forth some of you being the enemies of others." The others cannot refer to any others than the people of the Garden (the Muslims).

The Adamic race is still the enemy of the Muslims (the black man). Nevertheless, Allah did not deprive the Adamic race right guidance through His prophets, whom they persecuted and killed. The Adamic white race's history is proof that they are the enemies of God and the righteous, for they never did sincerely accept a prophet of God. Can they now claim to be the chosen race of God? Why would God limit their time of rule? Why did God send His prophets to warn them that He was going to destroy them? Holy Qur-an (7:14): "He said (the devil) respite me until the day when they are raised up." Those that are referred to as being "raised up" refer to the resurrection of the black man into the knowledge of the white race as being the devils, the enemies of Allah (God) and the black nation. "He as (the devil) said: "Thou hast caused me to remain disappointed, I will certainly lie in wait for them in Thy straight path" (Holy Qur-an 7:166). What Allah disappointed the devils in was the limiting of their rule over the nations and making it manifest to the world of black man that they are the enemies and great deceivers of the righteous.

The white race is not, and never will be, the chosen people of Allah (God). They are the chosen people of their father Yakub, the devil.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/black_...

25,000 Gee

#11 Sep 24, 2008
again:

The source from which my teaching springs, or fountain from which I drink, is the same source from which Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus drank, Almighty Allah (God) in whom you probably do not believe; as the disbeliever's of the above - mentioned prophets did not believe in those prophets' truth. The early man (original man) knew the earth's revolutions, the circulation of blood, and the existence of microbes. The only man or people who were late in acquiring such knowledge was the white race which is the only late or new race we have on our planet. "Adherence to the unknown is a throw-back to anyone or nation." This is the number one holdback to the so-called American Negro. Without the knowledge of self or anyone else, or the God of their salvation they are lost, strictly adhering to or following those who preach and represent a mystery God (unknown), but yet charge that mystery God with getting a son out of wedlock and of waiting 4,000 years to produce His Son to give His made people (the Adamic race) the religion called Christianity.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/our_sa...

Staten Island, NY

#12 Sep 24, 2008
lovable1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Ham's ancestor. I don't think there was any 'black' or 'white' people then as we see it today. It is said that he was African.
He was a BLACK AFRICAN, how about that?

25,000 Gee

#13 Sep 24, 2008
According to the Bible, "Adamís sins meant the death of all the human family." As Mr. Naseem Saifi says in his book entitled, "This is Christianity," pp. 10 and 11:-- "Why should everyone die for the wrong done by one person?"

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/black_...
JasperSpayde

Marstons Mills, MA

#14 Sep 24, 2008
watitdos little cousin wrote:
again:
The source from which my teaching springs, or fountain from which I drink, is the same source from which Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus drank, Almighty Allah (God) in whom you probably do not believe; as the disbeliever's of the above - mentioned prophets did not believe in those prophets' truth. The early man (original man) knew the earth's revolutions, the circulation of blood, and the existence of microbes. The only man or people who were late in acquiring such knowledge was the white race which is the only late or new race we have on our planet. "Adherence to the unknown is a throw-back to anyone or nation." This is the number one holdback to the so-called American Negro. Without the knowledge of self or anyone else, or the God of their salvation they are lost, strictly adhering to or following those who preach and represent a mystery God (unknown), but yet charge that mystery God with getting a son out of wedlock and of waiting 4,000 years to produce His Son to give His made people (the Adamic race) the religion called Christianity.
http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/our_sa...
You said 4000 years to wait for Christianity,but that's still 600+ years before Islam.Is this all related to Farrakhanism(a cult,not a religion)?

25,000 Gee

#15 Sep 24, 2008
JasperSpayde wrote:
<quoted text>You said 4000 years to wait for Christianity,but that's still 600+ years before Islam.Is this all related to Farrakhanism(a cult,not a religion)?
Islam came with the creation of the universe.

Islam means to submit/obey.

God would not vreate a thing that does not submit/obey to Him.

That is why this evil and wicked world (white way of life) is being destroyed.

“Maryland Chic”

Fort Washington Maryland

#16 Sep 24, 2008
Basically what I was trying to imply was that everything isn't black and white when it comes to classifying humans. Do I know exactly what Adam was? No! I've read that The Garden of Eden where both Adam and Eve lived was near what we call the present day Turkey or somewhere near there. Those people aren't white. Am I going to stay on this subject? No. I wasn't there but I go to the library and its interesting to read up on things.
n_pie

Gander, Canada

#18 Sep 24, 2008
There is so much FEAR amongst whites
regarding the fabulosity of blackness

ENVY BOIIIIII

And so, they keep attempting to reduce the African descended peoples to the levels their white supremacist minds have chosen to see all black people

we are supposedly a sub species. Fine then and ya'll kno that white is always right so

why don't YOU-SINCE YOU HAVE THE POWER ON THIS PLANET AT THIS TIME

STOP.....REFRAIN from coming in contact with "darkies"

PLEASE DO STOP mixed race breeding

the world is too messed up to continue all willy nily with so called open mindedness and sex

Of course i love myself as i am and THANK GOD i turned out darker complected but i really feel that race mixing has done a gr8 deal of damage to THOSE OF AFRICAN descent..
I am one who is of mixed race and NOT APPRECIATIVE. Thank you...Ha!
n_pie

Gander, Canada

#19 Sep 24, 2008
yes, I WISH i had not become bleached by the lack of sunshine up NORT.

25,000 Gee

#20 Sep 24, 2008
n_pie wrote:
There is so much FEAR amongst whites
regarding the fabulosity of blackness
ENVY BOIIIIII
And so, they keep attempting to reduce the African descended peoples to the levels their white supremacist minds have chosen to see all black people
we are supposedly a sub species. Fine then and ya'll kno that white is always right so
why don't YOU-SINCE YOU HAVE THE POWER ON THIS PLANET AT THIS TIME
STOP.....REFRAIN from coming in contact with "darkies"
PLEASE DO STOP mixed race breeding
the world is too messed up to continue all willy nily with so called open mindedness and sex
Of course i love myself as i am and THANK GOD i turned out darker complected but i really feel that race mixing has done a gr8 deal of damage to THOSE OF AFRICAN descent..
I am one who is of mixed race and NOT APPRECIATIVE. Thank you...Ha!
good post

Staten Island, NY

#22 Sep 24, 2008
Alexia301 wrote:
Basically what I was trying to imply was that everything isn't black and white when it comes to classifying humans. Do I know exactly what Adam was? No! I've read that The Garden of Eden where both Adam and Eve lived was near what we call the present day Turkey or somewhere near there. Those people aren't white. Am I going to stay on this subject? No. I wasn't there but I go to the library and its interesting to read up on things.
The FIRST MAN on EARTH came from AFRICA. The FIRST WOMAN on EARTH came from AFRICA.

So guess where I THINK ADAM and EVE were FROM and where the GARDEN of EDEN was LOCATED?

I like to make THINGS in LIFE SIMPLE and not COMPLICATED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asians and Blacks should allign to fight white ... 2 min Blacks are not human 24
Why dont blacks want to move back to africa?. (Dec '13) 3 min Bychance37 115
China, the next Europeans/ colonizers 4 min Phoenix Ascended 7
I think my step son is gay!!! 5 min A African God 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,172,959
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 5,857
Panel reflects on Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy 12 min Mr. Yodiak 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min Big Knob 104,211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min Gmoney 30,208
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 57 min justhefacts 64
goodlooking people only!!! 2 hr Samoan Irish 52
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 5 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 327
More from around the web