Comments
1,121 - 1,140 of 1,218 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 19
Frank

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1245
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL! That site is a joke Afrocentrist nonsense site. He claims that blacks "ran everything" in ancient Europe only to myseriously disappear. It's one of the most absurd of all Affrocentrist theories.
It's about as credible as a White Supremacist using Stormfront as a reference.
The Moors were mixed (with everything from dark skinned Africans to blondes in their ranks) but were predominantly Arab Berbers. The vast majority of depictions of them are of Arab Berber types. That is a fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Matt

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1246
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's funny how blacks can be racist and it's okay, probably just practicing their freedom of speech but if i look at a Black guy wrong and "oh my heritage suffered from slavery" and suddenly I'm a a racist bastard.

Here's to White History month(s) 11 months a year.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1247
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Matt wrote:
It's funny how blacks can be racist and it's okay, probably just practicing their freedom of speech but if i look at a Black guy wrong and "oh my heritage suffered from slavery" and suddenly I'm a a racist bastard.
Here's to White History month(s) 11 months a year.
boo hoo, poor you
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1248
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Frank wrote:
LOL! That site is a joke Afrocentrist nonsense site. He claims that blacks "ran everything" in ancient Europe only to myseriously disappear. It's one of the most absurd of all Affrocentrist theories.
It's about as credible as a White Supremacist using Stormfront as a reference.
The Moors were mixed (with everything from dark skinned Africans to blondes in their ranks) but were predominantly Arab Berbers. The vast majority of depictions of them are of Arab Berber types. That is a fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Wikipedia..LOL! The most eurocentric website, no wonder Universities don't allow students to use it for references. This is poor, even for a troll LOL!
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1249
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Matt wrote:
It's funny how blacks can be racist and it's okay, probably just practicing their freedom of speech but if i look at a Black guy wrong and "oh my heritage suffered from slavery" and suddenly I'm a a racist bastard.
Here's to White History month(s) 11 months a year.
You finished yakking yet? LOL!
Frank

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1250
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia..LOL! The most eurocentric website, no wonder Universities don't allow students to use it for references. This is poor, even for a troll LOL!
Everything on Wikipedia is CITED. Universities most definitely allow any legitimate cited source as references. Within Wikipedia you can click on the citations themselves, jackass.

For example, every single cited source in that Wikipedia article I quoted would be allowed, the absurd Black Supremacist site you linked would definitely not be allowed.

That site is absolutely absurd. It claims every single European civilization, from Britain to the Vikings, was black African and provides absolutely no legitimate evidence whatsoever. It's complete and utter fantasy. Thatís no more legitimate than believing every single civilization on Earth was, say, Korean... and then POOF the Koreans all magically vanished. Afrocentrism is not an academic movement, it is a political movement.
Unfortunately, history is not on its side.
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1251
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything on Wikipedia is CITED. Universities most definitely allow any legitimate cited source as references. Within Wikipedia you can click on the citations themselves, jackass.
For example, every single cited source in that Wikipedia article I quoted would be allowed, the absurd Black Supremacist site you linked would definitely not be allowed.
That site is absolutely absurd. It claims every single European civilization, from Britain to the Vikings, was black African and provides absolutely no legitimate evidence whatsoever. It's complete and utter fantasy. Thatís no more legitimate than believing every single civilization on Earth was, say, Korean... and then POOF the Koreans all magically vanished. Afrocentrism is not an academic movement, it is a political movement.
Unfortunately, history is not on its side.
Wikipedia..the people's encyclopaedia is not allowed as a reference for ANY academic work here in England. It is eurocentric and unreliable, to say the least.

That site about North African history is very accurate, and as for the other info on there, it claims a black presence in Europe and not that ALL civilisations were Black African, and there is plenty of evidence.

Your evidence on the Moors is lazy and diabolical to say the least. Wikipedia LOL!!
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1252
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
LOL! That site is a joke Afrocentrist nonsense site. He claims that blacks "ran everything" in ancient Europe only to myseriously disappear. It's one of the Affrocentrist theories.
It's about as credible as a White Supremacist using Stormfront as a reference.
The Moors were mixed (with everything from dark skinned Africans to blondes in their ranks) but were predominantly Arab Berbers. The vast majority of depictions of them are of Arab Berber types. That is a fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
You never replied to this post or did you miss it?

'As for the Moors, they were predominantly Black, and this is widely accepted except for trolls like you who have have white supremacist delusions of whites being civilised or educated back then. The Black Moors civilised and educated you guys when Europe was a desolate and barbaric place. Back then there were no natural resources or riches in Europe which is why Europe only became wealthy AFTER the Transatlantic slave trade, NOT BEFORE.'
You trolls need to leave your trailers and do some travelling, and you will see that the BLACK MOORS are still held in high esteem throughout places like Germany, Holland, Portugal, Switzerland etc.
Even after the 800 year occupation of Spain when the Christians defeated the Moors, many still married into many European royal families:

Alessandro de' Medici (1511-37), the first Duke of Florence.
http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/a/afric...
http://www.google.co.uk/search...

Queen Charlotte. had Black Moorish ancestry.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/r...

Queen Phillipa
http://www.annuhassa.com/PDF%20Docs/QueenPhil...

There were several more in royal families in Portugal, Germany, France, but much of this information is 'hidden' because it would destroy the FRAGILE ego of white males LOL!
Look at early literature on the Moors, they were all depicted as BLUE BLACK by Shakespeare and other authors for e.gÖ I wonder why LOL!

Othello
Aaron the moor
Merchant of vienece
Morein the black knight
Song of roland
Nagaymath Turquio

Many Europeans accept that THE Moors were Black, and look at these statues all over WHITE EUROPE!

This is the way to defeat eurocentrics, by using their own sources, as all pictures and paintings were done by Europeans along with the flags, paintings and the coat of arms, during the middle ages. They will try to debate it but they cannot argue with their own WHITE EUROPEAN people.

THE MOORS WHO CONQUERED AND CIVILISED EUROPE
Moor figure in sanssouci potsdam, Germany
http://wikimapia.org/17270480/Moorish-Rondell...
Moor figure in scauffhausen, Switzerland (copy and paste, all one link)
http://www.myswitzerland.com/en/infra_anlagen...
Another image of a Black Moor can be seen on the Coat of Arms of His Holiness Benedict XVI.:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xv...
The following link show a statue of BLACK AFRICAN MOORS in Venice Italy
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-83388826/stoc...
Moor sculpture in Memmingen, Germany
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Memmin...
The Coburg Moor
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zsenya/499998250...
St. Mauritius the Moor
http://www.taneter.org/moors.html
A MOOR on the COAT OF ARMS of CORSICA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_Arm...
4 MOORS on the COAT OF ARMS of SARDINIA
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coats_of_ar...
Image of Gannibal the Moor of St Petersburg
http://bulletsandhoney.wordpress.com/2005/08/...

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1253
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
See, if you could really qualify that nonsense you just wrote, you might have some credibility. But you just ignore reality in favor of nonsense.
" Knowing their race has never amounted to shit in the entire histoy (sic) of the world. Didn't then, and don't now."
SMDH! Retarded, uneducated white trash.
OMG!!!! That's your reply? A typo? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Weak, little nigguh. Very, very weak:)

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1254
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
LOL! That site is a joke Afrocentrist nonsense site. He claims that blacks "ran everything" in ancient Europe only to myseriously disappear. It's one of the most absurd of all Affrocentrist theories.
It's about as credible as a White Supremacist using Stormfront as a reference.
The Moors were mixed (with everything from dark skinned Africans to blondes in their ranks) but were predominantly Arab Berbers. The vast majority of depictions of them are of Arab Berber types. That is a fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Exactly. Nothing but negro websites that are laughed at by any living organism on the planet. When a race has to always make sh!t up to feel better about themselves and try hard as hell to prove it to be correct, is a prime example of how desperate they are to fit in with the rest of the world. They never will because they just don't have it in them. Their only value is what they were created for. To be slaves to the other races.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1255
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
You never replied to this post or did you miss it?
'As for the Moors, they were predominantly Black, and this is widely accepted except for trolls like you who have have white supremacist delusions of whites being civilised or educated back then. The Black Moors civilised and educated you guys when Europe was a desolate and barbaric place. Back then there were no natural resources or riches in Europe which is why Europe only became wealthy AFTER the Transatlantic slave trade, NOT BEFORE.'
You trolls need to leave your trailers and do some travelling, and you will see that the BLACK MOORS are still held in high esteem throughout places like Germany, Holland, Portugal, Switzerland etc.
Even after the 800 year occupation of Spain when the Christians defeated the Moors, many still married into many European royal families:
Alessandro de' Medici (1511-37), the first Duke of Florence.
http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/a/afric...
http://www.google.co.uk/search...
Queen Charlotte. had Black Moorish ancestry.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/r...
Queen Phillipa
http://www.annuhassa.com/PDF%20Docs/QueenPhil...
There were several more in royal families in Portugal, Germany, France, but much of this information is 'hidden' because it would destroy the FRAGILE ego of white males LOL!
Look at early literature on the Moors, they were all depicted as BLUE BLACK by Shakespeare and other authors for e.gÖ I wonder why LOL!
Othello
Aaron the moor
Merchant of vienece
Morein the black knight
Song of roland
Nagaymath Turquio
Many Europeans accept that THE Moors were Black, and look at these statues all over WHITE EUROPE!
This is the way to defeat eurocentrics, by using their own sources, as all pictures and paintings were done by Europeans along with the flags, paintings and the coat of arms, during the middle ages. They will try to debate it but they cannot argue with their own WHITE EUROPEAN people.
THE MOORS WHO CONQUERED AND CIVILISED EUROPE
Moor figure in sanssouci potsdam, Germany
http://wikimapia.org/17270480/Moorish-Rondell...
Moor figure in scauffhausen, Switzerland (copy and paste, all one link)
http://www.myswitzerland.com/en/infra_anlagen...
Another image of a Black Moor can be seen on the Coat of Arms of His Holiness Benedict XVI.:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xv...
The following link show a statue of BLACK AFRICAN MOORS in Venice Italy
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-83388826/stoc...
Moor sculpture in Memmingen, Germany
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Memmin...
The Coburg Moor
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zsenya/499998250...
St. Mauritius the Moor
http://www.taneter.org/moors.html
A MOOR on the COAT OF ARMS of CORSICA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_Arm...
4 MOORS on the COAT OF ARMS of SARDINIA
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coats_of_ar...
Image of Gannibal the Moor of St Petersburg
http://bulletsandhoney.wordpress.com/2005/08/...
Only accepted by blacks that want to be better than what they really are.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1256
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!!! That's your reply? A typo? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Weak, little nigguh. Very, very weak:)
The typo is minor. Its the entire statement that is hilarious! You are clueless about history, and the joke is on you and you dont know why. LMBAO!!!

You are white retardation in action. Real live white trash we can all analyze and count on to be on this black forum EVERY SINGLE DAY whining and complaining and posting complete and utter nonsense.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1257
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Only accepted by blacks that want to be better than what they really are.
Only denied by whites who are uneducated and unaware.
Dotty

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1258
Feb 3, 2013
 
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1259
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Only accepted by blacks that want to be better than what they really are.
Not accepted by failed jobless, uneducated white males who spend their menial lives on BLACK FORUMS.

Your hero hitler would be rolling in the dirt saying.."What level have whites sunk to that they spend all day on Black forums". LOL!

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1260
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The typo is minor. Its the entire statement that is hilarious! You are clueless about history, and the joke is on you and you dont know why. LMBAO!!!
You are white retardation in action. Real live white trash we can all analyze and count on to be on this black forum EVERY SINGLE DAY whining and complaining and posting complete and utter nonsense.
I don't study black history. I don't believe in fairy tales.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1261
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not accepted by failed jobless, uneducated white males who spend their menial lives on BLACK FORUMS.
Not accepted by anyone. That's why you are on here trying your hardest to prove it.

But carry on:)

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1262
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't study black history. I don't believe in fairy tales.
Thats ALL you believe in is fairy tales. You do not study anything about anything because you probably have trouble reading without help. Your posts reveal an uneducated person with little formal knowledge on any subject. You do not even know your own history.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1263
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats ALL you believe in is fairy tales. You do not study anything about anything because you probably have trouble reading without help. Your posts reveal an uneducated person with little formal knowledge on any subject. You do not even know your own history.
Now Now, don't let your G.E.D. get to your head:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1264
Feb 5, 2013
 
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't study black history. I don't believe in fairy tales.
On the contrary Black history is opening eyes to the truth.
It will be mandatory in the future.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••