Houston, TX

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Oh lord

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
Shalimarr. She has more class and her posts are better and less bitter.
Blaq Honey I think is a girl I talked to from topix from LA. not really bitter if it's the one I'm thinking of

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
Shalimarr. She has more class and her posts are better and less bitter.
Co sign.
Shalimarr

UK

#10 Jul 8, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new here, but I remember her name and post I came across just checking things out. She does more arguing with people it seems than being calm and stating her views. That's why I don't even know where the young lady stands on any issue except to hate people on here. Your posts are very clear and answers questions that some people may have. You're very calm, then I read somewhere that you're in UK so it made sense. UK people of African descent are very different from those here in America. Stay calm, never lose your composure with these people. It's what they want so they don't have to debate you because they're unable to debate anything you say. I have realized that first day coming to this forum.
I had thought some of my bashers just didn't want to debate, but I realize some of them are just too dumb to compose a rebuttal. They simply do not have the brain power to argue their point of view. Their brain is only capable of abuse if they disagree.
Very sad, to be so dumb.
Shalimarr

UK

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really bitter maybe, but she is distasteful. She gets joy of bashing others who don't agree with her. She has a clique type of mentality. I don't know the young lady, but I have no interest in knowing any more than what I've read from her. I hope she doesn't behave like that on the streets and carries herself like a lady out there.
She was bullied at school because nobody liked her and she was very unpopular. Now she is determined to do the bullying.
Troll

UK

#12 Jul 30, 2013
I miss Carol!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Troll wrote:
I miss Carol!
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min Slade surfer Thom... 1,351
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Who 48,848
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ester povington 1,432,625
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,384
MSNBC: Trump won 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 30
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 6 min trollslayer 3,575
Can light skinned black men get a pass to date ... 9 min Lori899 13
IR at the walmart 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 70
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr dcool 268
More from around the web