black history you owe us
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yt pride

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
you owe us some gratitude if it weren't for the white man your history and future would be in a hut in the wilds of africa so get to thanking us
Axe-Me-Anything

India

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Blacks don't do gratitude.
yt pride

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Blacks don't do gratitude.
you know if they don't so be it but we shouldn't let them get away with biting the hand that feeds them
Turkey Mc Fly

Leeds, UK

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Yea white people wrote down all black peoples histroy for them.

Before white people wrote down, and tried to find out what black people did there was no black history.

To be honest tho, Black people are probably cool. Do you think they really give a crap about history, and rights and all that stuff?

They just follow the liberals leading them because they know it leads to free stuff, and goodies.

They dont care about civilisation and science and all that crap.

They just want to chase zebras across the sangetti and then have a good dance in the evening to some warm bongo drums.

Thats why black people were happy in africa before liberals came along.

You cant really black people for whats happening today.

It was white liberals that shipped them all in and stuff.

Its not black people setting immigration policy.

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#5 Feb 2, 2013
yt pride wrote:
you owe us some gratitude if it weren't for the white man your history and future would be in a hut in the wilds of africa so get to thanking us
stealing people from their homeland and making them slaves is a good thing???? If it was reversed and white people were the slaves, maybe you would see things more clearly.
yt pride

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>stealing people from their homeland and making them slaves is a good thing???? If it was reversed and white people were the slaves, maybe you would see things more clearly.
no slavery was wrong but your missing my point black americans would have no history if we hadn't brought you here you would still be in a mud hut
Chuck

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
yt pride wrote:
<quoted text>no slavery was wrong but your missing my point black americans would have no history if we hadn't brought you here you would still be in a mud hut
How exactly is the continent of africa a mud hut? There's alot of great history through out the continent. Africa is the birth place of humanity and yet you ignorant neaderthal hybrids disrespect it. Black americans had thousands of years of history in africa before they were forcefully taken to the america's. AA's are making history here today on indigenous native american land, and we will be here long after the recessive white race is gone.
yt pride

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly is the continent of africa a mud hut? There's alot of great history through out the continent. Africa is the birth place of humanity and yet you ignorant neaderthal hybrids disrespect it. Black americans had thousands of years of history in africa before they were forcefully taken to the america's. AA's are making history here today on indigenous native american land, and we will be here long after the recessive white race is gone.
i'm not here to put down africa i'm all for you being proud of your home so just leave man
yt pride

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
h*ll i like watching africa on history chanel the animals are the gratest thing about africa to me
Chuck

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
yt pride wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not here to put down africa i'm all for you being proud of your home so just leave man
If my home is Africa, then your home is Europe. You leave!
afterca

Saltville, VA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
i'm mixed.. so everyone go cut yourselves.. seriously..
yt pride

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
If my home is Africa, then your home is Europe. You leave!
i'll try this do you agree black people come on this forum and others ans spew their hate or dislike of america
Blak Hisseree Mumf

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Why don't these slave-descended nighurz of ours ever thank us for making up a "history" for them and making them the best cared-for nighurz on Earf?
caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#15 Feb 2, 2013
You krakkas need to thank us. There would be no America without blacks.

Also you krakkas need to thank the American Indian. You krakkas would have died here if not for their help, you ungrateful skin peeling creatures.
caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Cave dewellers are the most ungrateful people the world has seen. Had the idiots stayed in europe they would have DIED from overpopluation and disease.
Nucking Figgers

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Pfffft! These slave-descended monkeys would still be back in their mud huts picking fleas off one another for supper if it hadn't been for Mighty Whitey's kind and loving gift of their slavery.

There's your "Black History", LMMFLWAO!
Chuck

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
caveman strangler wrote:
Cave dewellers are the most ungrateful people the world has seen. Had the idiots stayed in europe they would have DIED from overpopluation and disease.
Agreed..
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#19 Feb 2, 2013
...ungrateful blak beasts.......
caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Uneducated idiots call us slaves. As if their people were never enslaved. What a bunch of fools lmao.
Slave Sterilizer

Dallas, TX

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Great moments in "Black History"...

Slavery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people are so insecure. 17 min Wringer 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Oxbridge Troll 1,782,545
News Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stallin... (Aug '14) 1 hr C Kersey 23
why aren't Ww and Bw argueing more about they'r... 2 hr Ho Tep 4
A question for white people 2 hr Happy Ned 2
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 3 hr BillyDbigballer 94
Sowpotamus Vs Ho At Walmart 3 hr Andrew 1
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 8 hr BillyDbigballer 76
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 hr Curious Me 41,231
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 11 hr THX White Warlord 35