Next Last
T-rev

United States

#28 May 30, 2013
Eminem has a way of destroying rappers no Else can spit on that level G.O.A.T
emismall frm south africa

Polokwane, South Africa

#29 Jul 16, 2013
only a fool cn doubt tht marshall bruce mathers lll is the best rapper of all times.actually he is the only one who is still rhyming as other rappers such as those of ymcmb r only talking like thy r doing pre school poems
Pete

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Sep 19, 2013
Jay Z is the Suckiest Rapper out there!!!(Next to Kanye)
Pete

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Sep 19, 2013
Jay Z is the whackiest rapper out there 2day!!!!
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Sep 19, 2013
I like both artist but neither one deserves the title of best rapper or king.
jay Mohammed Jackson

United States

#34 Sep 19, 2013
Eminem is the king yo. I hatz that crakkka.
Eminem and Vanilla Ice is th best yo!
i be hating those crakkkas but no brother as good as those to

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#35 Sep 19, 2013
Em's a beast...his ethnicity has very little to do with his skill set as a lyricist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#36 Sep 19, 2013
white man wrote:
jay z is the greatest/king rapper of all time no questions asked... jay z crushes eminem on every level...dont even go there prick
We all have our own opinions because we all define what a good rapper is or what a good rapper sounds like. To be honest EM can spit. He reminds me of East/West coast rappers MORE so than Southern rappers who have their own style. So he should be compared strictly to East/Coast rappers such as Nas, Biggie, Pac, etc. Em will NEVER have the same impact on Hip-Hop like Nas, Biggie & Pac & even some of the rappers from the 80s. In order to say Em is the KING, he must NOT only be a great lyricists but have a MAJOR impact on Hip-Hop, even more so than other rappers.
NUMBSAYIN YO

Harrisburg, PA

#38 Sep 19, 2013
Dat wyhut boy talks uh mean rap yo!

Nomeeeeeeens?

Roger

Auburn, MA ?
jay Mohammed Jackson

United States

#39 Sep 20, 2013
Whit boyz putting us niccas to shame yo.
i hates eminem and vanila ice
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#40 Sep 20, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
IDK about the "king" , but a lot of Black rappers owe the guy.
Before Marshall Mathers emerged , rap was not mainstream , and really didn't have a large White following. A few hardcore "whigger" types , but it wasn't mainstream.
Enter "Slim Shady" , and now SUBURBAN WHITE AMERICA became interested in rap. Someone who looked like them , sounded like them. The money soon followed , as White Americans scooped up his latest cd's.
He also has a lot more "street cred" than some of these posers in rap. The 8 mile area of Detroit is pretty rough. He obviously draws on his experience growing up there in his writing.
Besides , what other rapper can cross-over into corporate America like he has with Chrysler and the "Lose Yourself" commercials. Not many. He's a corporate "sell out" ,but he's putting a lot of jack in rapper's pockets , and they owe him some gratitude.
I mostly agree! He HELPED rap music spread to white people along with other rappers, but I don't feel he is a sell out in anyway.
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#41 Sep 20, 2013
Since there has been many great rappers with their own style, I don't think it is fair to name any one person the King or Queen of rap. Don't forget the great female rappers.
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#42 Sep 20, 2013
yop wrote:
Eminem cannot the best rapper cus he is white.
I'm a black man but I have to say that comment was very racist and very stupid. That would be the same as a white person saying a black person can't be the best at something because he or she is black.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#43 Sep 20, 2013
MrScholar86 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man but I have to say that comment was very racist and very stupid. That would be the same as a white person saying a black person can't be the best at something because he or she is black.
Black people are the best at everything because we are black. Also that slim faggy guy can't rap for shit. He's nothing more than a bitch ass white boy. He sucked some jewish cock had his shit put on mtv and sold a few records. Now all white boys think he's a real rapprr when he's just a punk.
I-Twerks

Manassas, VA

#45 Sep 20, 2013
Not trying to be racist but every white rapper I've ever heard sounds weird and Eminem sounds the weirdest. The accents just don't fit. Same for Macklemore, Machine Gun Kelly, etc. I can understand why Doc Dre hooked up with him (to tap the white $$$ supply), but other than that, it doesn't hold up to black rappers. Hispanics rappers are even worst; hard to get any of their songs any airplay. Totally missing the mark...
no way

Fairfield, CA

#46 Mar 22, 2015
2 Pac
rapper

Antioch, CA

#47 Mar 24, 2015
QRS1
tweet

Fairfield, CA

#48 Apr 12, 2015
eminem is a meth head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Guest 1,481,635
White men waging war on the police. 10 min Cigar Face 25 7
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 13 min ugly monkeys 4
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 13 min Barros chingon 89
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 19 min Charlie 35,653
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 20 min Barros chingon 231
Crakkka cowards! 21 min Cigar Face 25 1
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 49 min Emperor_Jagi 84
More from around the web