Is Eminem the king of rap
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white man

Milton Keynes, UK

#2 Mar 1, 2012
jay z is the greatest/king rapper of all time no questions asked... jay z crushes eminem on every level...dont even go there prick
Black Deal

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
white man wrote:
jay z is the greatest/king rapper of all time no questions asked... jay z crushes eminem on every level...dont even go there prick
STFU

Tupac be king but Eminem was ranked #1 by black folks in poll on tv
LaChaniq

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2012
2Pac was my favorite. I wouldnt even put Eminem in my top 10.
Sadbutrue

District Heights, MD

#5 Mar 1, 2012
truth-MACEO wrote:
What do you thing?
who cares! Why are you so obsessed with a Million Trashy White guy? Or Kim Kadishian when your a 57 year old Black male who has nothing going on in his life?

yOUR CRAZY MACEO
Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2012
M&M is a wigger, nothing more.
Pan-Africanist

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2012
2pac,lil wayne,kanye west,kid cudi,eminem,lecrae,nas,jay-z. Mac Miller is king of mediocracy his net worth is 300k and thats ONLY because Wiz Khalifa hooked Mac up.
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#9 Mar 1, 2012
IDK about the "king" , but a lot of Black rappers owe the guy.

Before Marshall Mathers emerged , rap was not mainstream , and really didn't have a large White following. A few hardcore "whigger" types , but it wasn't mainstream.

Enter "Slim Shady" , and now SUBURBAN WHITE AMERICA became interested in rap. Someone who looked like them , sounded like them. The money soon followed , as White Americans scooped up his latest cd's.

He also has a lot more "street cred" than some of these posers in rap. The 8 mile area of Detroit is pretty rough. He obviously draws on his experience growing up there in his writing.

Besides , what other rapper can cross-over into corporate America like he has with Chrysler and the "Lose Yourself" commercials. Not many. He's a corporate "sell out" ,but he's putting a lot of jack in rapper's pockets , and they owe him some gratitude.
Pan-Africanist

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Eminem is greatest white rapper. Mgk is alright Mac miller is way over hyped I feel 4 him he even knows he's mediocre.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2012
I enjoyed listening to a lot of his raps and enjoyed watching the videos. He seems to have suddenly disapeared from the scene. Last I heard he was trying to make a grand entrance by being lowered into the audience via ropes and pulleys, got entangled, pants came down and was but nakedly mooning the audience and cursing to get lose. Once loose he bolted out of the place in embarassment leading with his chin.
Toomis

Sugar Land, TX

#14 May 18, 2012
Rap blows and so does anyone that has their skull infested with it. Pure poison delivered by the Babylonian Jewy psychopathic TPTB.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 May 18, 2012
Nas is the best rapper to me.
slim

Georgetown, Guyana

#18 Oct 13, 2012
eminem is the king of all time an not yall stupid arthise got that.
InMyHumbleOpinio n

Swansea, UK

#19 Oct 14, 2012
BillSmith70 wrote:
M&M is a wigger, nothing more.
Agreed he would be classed as a 18 carat CHAV where i'm from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Atari

Europe

#21 Oct 14, 2012
He is the king of insulting himself and dysfunctional family. Black people support him because his music paints a picture of how pathetic white trash are.
faisal sofi

Jammu, India

#23 Feb 6, 2013
no doubt eminem is the king of rap and no one can beat him.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Eminem got mommy issues...

He's an autistic suicidal drug addict who would still be working at Burger King if it wasn't Rap music.

LOL
yop

France

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Eminem cannot the best rapper cus he is white.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone remember Snow--The Informer?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Eminem was the best for a min but now there are better rappers who came up but they where ingluence by Em as well as other. Em was super nice.

Im black n always like Em. He fell off though. Hes not whack but nt hard as he use to. Em got his style from various rappers though like Chino Xl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min Chilli J 314
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,396,120
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 3 min TheOriginalDoby 39
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 min TheOriginalDoby 1,529
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 12 min Marcus Washington 103
Trump IS A JOKE WORLDWIDE 12 min Fukanig 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 23 min Yo mama 32,701
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min TranshumanX 46,561
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Fukanig 116
Eurafrica 7 hr Moses 62
More from around the web