When it comes to the discussion of ab...

When it comes to the discussion of abortions!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 1, 2014
I tend to stay away from this topic. To be brutally honest I don't disagree with it I just personally feel as if I could never do it. I don't want children until I'm married with a career and if I were to be pregnant right now I would be stuck between a rock and a hard place. It would be the happiest slash most disappointing news of my life. Anyway my point in making this thread is to discuss the subject and your beliefs. I don't feel that its right for a non believer to push their beliefs on a young woman contemplating a very hard decision in her life. However I also think it's screwed up for a person that believes in abortions to ridicule a person who can't stomach the thought of terminating her unborn child. What do you think?
Blacks are Pitiful

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 1, 2014
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm running on zero sleep because unlike you I have a life and real life hits sometimes. I have to go to a trial in few hours for my cousin who is facing 25 years in prison yet I can barely keep my eyes open.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFI6E0U9QB8GF...

lol....so instead of getting some sleep you're begging for Topix attention.

There...I gave you some.
I hope the "racist" justice system doesn't convict your cousin of whatever he did.
(smh)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2014
Blacks are Pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFI6E0U9QB8GF...
lol....so instead of getting some sleep you're begging for Topix attention.
There...I gave you some.
I hope the "racist" justice system doesn't convict your cousin of whatever he did.
(smh)
Facts lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,601,116
This forum is almost completely dead 3 min LMR 4
As I type this.... 7 min LMR 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 13 min youll shoot your ... 130
Thank You Mr. Obama! 13 min THX Stands a Post 15
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 15 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 21 min The Grateful Axe 11
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web