If a man likes anal sex, does that ma...
JTF

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Oct 1, 2010
Aidynsymone wrote:
<quoted text>1st off my man has never asked for anal ( he's not gay), I was simply asking a general question? Secondly, not wanting to participate in anal sex doesn't make a woman prude. You're just a freaky turd burgular.
INO, it does not make a man gay simply because he wants anal sex or request to try with his girlfriend, wife or jump-off. Before you classify him as gay or suspect, you should have more proof than that. Whether or not you like to do it or would even consider it is beside the point. If a woman gives head, does that make her a whore? Where did you get that impression?
JTF

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Oct 1, 2010
IMO
Doby

Granite Bay, CA

#52 Oct 1, 2010
JTF wrote:
<quoted text>
INO, it does not make a man gay simply because he wants anal sex or request to try with his girlfriend, wife or jump-off. Before you classify him as gay or suspect, you should have more proof than that. Whether or not you like to do it or would even consider it is beside the point. If a woman gives head, does that make her a whore? Where did you get that impression?
What kind of woman lets her man in the backdoor? That kind of woman has to have NO self respect. Any decent respectable woman would not let her exit be used as an entrance.

What does this say about the man? It means he's gay like OhReally.
LillyCalla

North Las Vegas, NV

#53 Oct 1, 2010
ms_tickled wrote:
Sorry but if a man wants anal sex from a woman he is either a homo or he has been watching too much porno. which glamorizes and pushes that abnormal garbage off as being ok. Even the dictionary calls it abnormal (sodomites). From a biblical perspective God never ok'd it wether it be man on man or man on woman thats why people that do it are receiving and will continue to receive their penalty, just dues(Aids,Disease ect).... them for the filthy nasty sin.
I completely agree here.

Its nasty and weird that people use the area that was designed to evacuate waste from the body as a playground.
Its sodomy, its wrong.
LillyCalla

North Las Vegas, NV

#54 Oct 1, 2010
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of woman lets her man in the backdoor? That kind of woman has to have NO self respect. Any decent respectable woman would not let her exit be used as an entrance.
What does this say about the man? It means he's gay like OhReally.
Ditto.
Profiteer

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Oct 1, 2010
...makes him gay? No, not at all. He merely love experiencing the sensation of having his prostate massaged. Massaging a man's prostate will stimulated him sexually---- pretty much the same as massaging the clitoris on a woman stimulates her.

It doesn't matter WHO is doing the massaging....a woman or another man.

Now, if he ONLY desires another MAN, then yes, he is gay.
JTF

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Oct 2, 2010
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of woman lets her man in the backdoor? That kind of woman has to have NO self respect. Any decent respectable woman would not let her exit be used as an entrance.
What does this say about the man? It means he's gay like OhReally.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cause you set the moral standards for everyone. HA!!! What kind of person gets on a site and tries to demoralize people he/she doesn't know by trolling AND using the screen name of someone else. Says a lot about that person. Keep it movin'.
truth is

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Oct 2, 2010
The clit0ris has double the amount nerves cells (meaning there is no other point to the cl!t other than pleasurable sensations.)than the pen!s, let alone the prostate. Im just sayimg they are not one and the same.
Profiteer wrote:
...makes him gay? No, not at all. He merely love experiencing the sensation of having his prostate massaged. Massaging a man's prostate will stimulated him sexually---- pretty much the same as massaging the clitoris on a woman stimulates her.
It doesn't matter WHO is doing the massaging....a woman or another man.
Now, if he ONLY desires another MAN, then yes, he is gay.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#60 Oct 2, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where to begin...!
Looks like Spike changed his handle again...
Profiteer

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Oct 2, 2010
truth is wrote:
The clit0ris has double the amount nerves cells (meaning there is no other point to the cl!t other than pleasurable sensations.)than the pen!s, let alone the prostate. Im just sayimg they are not one and the same.
<quoted text>
Clyt/Prostate comparison is the best way (that I know) to explain this. They are certainly not the same, but sexual pleasure (no matter how small)is the result from stimulation of both Clytoris and Prostate.

“...and I'll ax you back.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#62 Oct 2, 2010
Profiteer wrote:
sexual pleasure ... is the result from stimulation of both Clytoris and Prostate.
And if I don't have both?

[Does this make me a freak now-a-days?]
Profiteer

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Oct 2, 2010
AxMeAnything wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I don't have both?
[Does this make me a freak now-a-days?]
If you don't have both, you'll have to do without and make to best of the one you have.

Sorry!
Profiteer

Los Angeles, CA

#64 Oct 2, 2010
the best
dreams

United States

#65 Oct 2, 2010
he may not be gay if he's asking his woman to be the victim of such an act BUT he is a man who likes to see his woman cry! lmao.
dreams

Chatfield, OH

#67 Oct 2, 2010
HooversPoop wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont think i didnt catch you trying to diss me prude jude. Its not your fault you cant satisfy him....
Well then again. It is....
technically as long as she has a working butt hole she's perfectly capable of letting him use it for his sick obsession with it.so it isn't a CAN'T issue--it's a WILL issue.if she doesn't want to do it, so what, i don't blame her.it's gross, animalistic and painful.where did it come from and why? every hole in our bodies doesn't need to be assaulted by some big ass ding dong.women don't have to give in to every flippin in the head garbage some man comes up with for fear of being labeled a prude.you are annoying.
dreams

United States

#69 Oct 2, 2010
HooversPoop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dreams. Im not talking to you..
whatever.
Gay n Black n proud

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#71 Oct 17, 2010
Only if he tells!!!
whatever

Muncie, IN

#72 Jan 11, 2011
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of woman lets her man in the backdoor? That kind of woman has to have NO self respect. Any decent respectable woman would not let her exit be used as an entrance.
What does this say about the man? It means he's gay like OhReally.
Dude grow up.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#73 Jan 11, 2011
Yes it does make him gay there is no way a real man wants to be with another man, sorry I am not having it.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#75 Jan 11, 2011
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
But if anal sex is for gay men, does that make women who get anal sex gay too? course it doesn't.
From what I understand, there's a certain spot in the anal cavity that, when stimulated just prior to orgasm, makes a mans orgasm like, 10x more powerful. This is not everyman's cup of tea, just certain ones. That does NOT make them gay.
That's were Aides come from in the U.S. the booty hole..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min red and right 1,276,537
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 5 min freddie47 4,346
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 6 min iamcuriousnow 111
Kanye West For President 2020! 6 min rebel111 19
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 11 min iamcuriousnow 27
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 11 min Cat74 62
proof white people originated from apes (Mar '08) 11 min Davide 158
White men are better lovers? 18 min Disco inferno 499
Harris County Deputy Murdered 29 min Ben YISRAEL 55
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr montag 1,068
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr lmao 479
More from around the web