Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST ...
guguleigh

Cape Town, South Africa

#208 Oct 27, 2013
I love being a taurus. We r beuatiful nd ppl love us
Sarah

London, UK

#209 Oct 28, 2013
I'm a Taurus born on the 7th May and I have always received compliments on my looks and the way I walk 'elegantly'. Now each sign, and I do agree on this, have their share of good looking people! What I have noticed is that each zodiac has their speciality meaning what attracts other people to a particular zodiac group... for exampe, why some people may find leos' attractive and others not.

Taurus' and Libras',both ruled by VENUS, carry an air of femininity; are gracious, refined, elegant and sensuous in discourse, whether given good looks or not. That is the truth. What others may find attractive may not appeal to you. Can you respect that a little??!!

To add to this you mentioned later on that Taurus' men are 'GORGEOUS'... aren't you just contradicting yourself?! You know when I read that I laughed and thought WOW!! Your post is about how everyone thinks Taurus' woman are 'THE BEST' and you even went as far as to say that Taurus woman are not attractive AT ALL. But now you're saying Taurus' men are gorgeous.... what?!! Aren't you making a BIG OLD STATEMENT yourself? You just complained about how 'people' make Taurus woman sound big yet you are bigging up Taurus' men... wtf man... I just think you're being narrow minded, puerile and darn straight rude.... no ones complaining about Aries woman because no one gives a damn! So why do you care so much? So what if people think Taurus' are the best looking. It's their opinion... I've always read that Sagittarius or Aquarius woman had a good reputation. Never read anything a like about Aries woman though...-____- I can see why now...

ALSO a note to others. Please remember that WE ARE RULED BY OTHER SIGNS, which is why you may find that the 'description' of your particular zodiac group may not fit you. There's something called a natal chart, which shows you others signs that have an attribute to your personality. Here's my complete natal chart is:

Taurus sun
Rising Pisces
Moon Aries
Mercury Aries
Venus Aries
Mars Taurus
Jupiter Pisces
Saturn Aries
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Aquarius
Pluto Sagittarius
Mid-heaven Sagittarius

Find your complete natal chart here- http://alabe.com/freechart/
Sarah

London, UK

#210 Oct 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
I'm a male Taurus and I can only state what I've observed:
WE TAUREANS ARE SUPERIOR!
Sorry, the rest of you, but that is simply the fact.
We are the least neurotic of all signs, we are the best looking, and we can kick ALL your butts!
Kiss my hooves, losers.
'Ha ha you made my day!!!'

:'D
Leo moon

Huntsville, AL

#211 Oct 28, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I'm a Taurus born on the 7th May and I have always received compliments on my looks and the way I walk 'elegantly'. Now each sign, and I do agree on this, have their share of good looking people! What I have noticed is that each zodiac has their speciality meaning what attracts other people to a particular zodiac group... for exampe, why some people may find leos' attractive and others not.
Taurus' and Libras',both ruled by VENUS, carry an air of femininity; are gracious, refined, elegant and sensuous in discourse, whether given good looks or not. That is the truth. What others may find attractive may not appeal to you. Can you respect that a little??!!
To add to this you mentioned later on that Taurus' men are 'GORGEOUS'... aren't you just contradicting yourself?! You know when I read that I laughed and thought WOW!! Your post is about how everyone thinks Taurus' woman are 'THE BEST' and you even went as far as to say that Taurus woman are not attractive AT ALL. But now you're saying Taurus' men are gorgeous.... what?!! Aren't you making a BIG OLD STATEMENT yourself? You just complained about how 'people' make Taurus woman sound big yet you are bigging up Taurus' men... wtf man... I just think you're being narrow minded, puerile and darn straight rude.... no ones complaining about Aries woman because no one gives a damn! So why do you care so much? So what if people think Taurus' are the best looking. It's their opinion... I've always read that Sagittarius or Aquarius woman had a good reputation. Never read anything a like about Aries woman though...-____- I can see why now...
ALSO a note to others. Please remember that WE ARE RULED BY OTHER SIGNS, which is why you may find that the 'description' of your particular zodiac group may not fit you. There's something called a natal chart, which shows you others signs that have an attribute to your personality. Here's my complete natal chart is:
Taurus sun
Rising Pisces
Moon Aries
Mercury Aries
Venus Aries
Mars Taurus
Jupiter Pisces
Saturn Aries
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Aquarius
Pluto Sagittarius
Mid-heaven Sagittarius
Your rising affects your physical ooksYours in pisces gives you those pisces watery eyes.And fish lips.It also matters what degrees/decan your rising sign falls Your moon sign sign also influinces your looks,along with mars(muscle/skin complexion/nose) There's too many other factors than to just base appearance on just sun sign aone.
Sarah

London, UK

#212 Oct 28, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
I guess one would have to be the right sign to be with a taurus because they make baaad relationships. They like running into brick walls.( on purpose). They make the same mistake over and over. They too damn stubborn and evil to admit when they are wrong. They go over-board with their temper,( short fuse). But they have the most sweetest side of them all.
Quite accurate indeed actually! We have a manipulative streak well I know I do! Making mistakes over and over again... mmhh not sure about that one but I totally agree on the 'too stubborn to admit we are wrong' point PLUS we usually like to make out that someone is 100 per cent wrong and we are little angels and victims of such horrible abuse. It brings tears to my eyes...
Sarah

London, UK

#213 Oct 28, 2013
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh shut it! look at you, getting big headed just because everytime you google something your known as DESIRABLE based on your sign.
Your showing a typical taurus trait and that isnt attractive. Your being big headed
get lost
I think anyone who gets A LOT OF ATTENTION can become big headed the majority of times... you seem to have a problem with Taurus', which is absolutely hilarious yet devastatingly imbecilic. I have a lot of Aries friends and NONE yes NONE are as stupid as you. You're actually shaming the Aries community. They shine... you don't. Why don't you shut it instead for starters. Stop attacking and being rude to people who are simply expressing their view. Absolutely useless!

I bet you're attention seeking... you hate the fact that Taurus' may possibly steal the spot light away from you... oh why oh why do people find Taurus woman soooo attractive you may ask? What a vague and stupid question... how do we know why that person is attractive and so on... who cares... to be or not to be!!
Leo moon

Huntsville, AL

#214 Oct 28, 2013
Your risaing sign=physical looks.Its opposite house is the 7th house/marriage house.(7th house)is the house opposite to our self/1st house/ascendent/physical body).The physique and nature of life partner can be seen by the lord/ruling planet of the seventh house and its placement in specific house and sign. The physique of your life partner resembles the nature of the seventh lord and the sign occupied by it in the birth chart.The 7th house represent our one-on-one relationships, and describes the qualities of our ideal mate. Having planets in someone elses 7th house usually indicates mutual attraction.The planet person represents the qualities we lack, the qualities that will serve to “balance” us out. The house person is likely to find the planet person as someone who is “marriage material” while the planet person is likely to find the ascendant/rising sign person attractive
Leo moon

Huntsville, AL

#215 Oct 28, 2013
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your rising sign/1st house(physical body) is always opposite to your marriage house/7th house(Libras's house).The reason why astrological opposites or polarities make the best soul mates or marriage partners(despite otherwise being an incompatible sign) is is because of the many challenges when opposites signs connect, but when these challenges are overcome(as they are in time)you have two very balanced individuals. The opposite of conflict is harmony so polar signs arrive at harmony in the end and experience a balanced relationship.

Opposites signs help you to deal with your shadow side(or self) which manifests your negative traits. Your polar sign exposes you to hidden traits within yourself and help you to balance yourself(trait-wise). Your astrological opposite is your mirror upon which you can reflect upon.
liidyy

United States

#216 Dec 5, 2013
Tbt taurus r da shid( mesz wit idt..)

Bday @pril 21, yep( keep calm!
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

#217 Dec 5, 2013
I'm a Taurus..Taurus power!!
Antoria Kier

Albany, GA

#218 Dec 16, 2013
LOL wrote:
You should try and spend some time with important things.
girl yes! April 21 baby
Jaede

Baytown, TX

#219 Dec 24, 2013
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm not true. Some of you are. You only have nice skin, feline eyes (according to men on the internet) and nice bodies with glossy hair..thats all. Nothing special

So, Taurus women are beautiful with their nice hair, skin, bodies, and eyes! Thanks for proving the point.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#220 Dec 24, 2013
Aries women are the best we have the most fun keep up or go home ;)
Not Real

East Hartford, CT

#221 Dec 24, 2013
That's not real. I'm one of the sexiest women alive and I'm not a Taurus. Living proof.
California Nor-Cal

Merced, CA

#222 Dec 28, 2013
James wrote:
I m cancer... But I really attracted with my taurus girls... They have loyalty... Beauty... Unique and polite way of talking... If Taurus connects to you seriously... She will break your head if you ll go for the other girl... Very emotional and sincere about love...
You know, I am Taurus woman. I have been with my Cancer man for just about 11 years now! We are somehow still going strong. Perhaps other men of better social status, or more wealth, have tried to take me from him - but the Taurus in me has me totally committed to my man :)
It's funny, however, that the men who have genuinely tried/attempted to take me from my man have also been of the Cancer sign/Zodiac Lol, now isn't that something?
California Nor-Cal

Merced, CA

#223 Dec 28, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I'm a Taurus born on the 7th May and I have always received compliments on my looks and the way I walk 'elegantly'. Now each sign, and I do agree...!...
Taurus sun
Rising Pisces
Moon Aries
Mercury Aries
Venus Aries
Mars Taurus
Jupiter Pisces
Saturn Aries
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Aquarius
Pluto Sagittarius
Mid-heaven Sagittarius
Hey yeah, thanks for the link -- If I'm going to research this stuff, then I might as well do it in its entirety ;)**thanks Oooodles**
Sammy

Hyderabad, India

#224 Jan 4, 2014
Ashley wrote:
It's very true. We are GORGEOUS! I turn heads everywhere I go.
April 27th is my b.day :)
Holy shit mine too :DD that sounded like something i would say dayumnn
Rebecca of Venus

Ann Arbor, MI

#225 Jan 18, 2014
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm not true. Some of you are. You only have nice skin, feline eyes (according to men on the internet) and nice bodies with glossy hair..thats all. Nothing special
Jealous? Haha. I'm a Taurus and all the guys in ny grade and school try to flirt with me and tell me I have the sexiest body and ask me for my number or steal it lol. I have lovely long blonde hair, big blue eyes, curvy body with big breasts, above average height, small nose, and round face with pale skin. I'm sure you are also beautiful. No need to insult other people, just because they are self confident. I'm not cocky, just confident :) you are gorgeous I'm sure
Rebecca of Venus

Ann Arbor, MI

#226 Jan 18, 2014
Lol a little typo there. LOVE AND BEAUTY, SHOCK! lol. Sailor Venus
Rebecca of Venus

Ann Arbor, MI

#227 Jan 18, 2014
Dave wrote:
I'm an Aquarius male and think Taurus girls are hot! Physically they are very beautiful.
Why, thank you *wink lol. My birthday's on may 2 yay!!!!#yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 26 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 29 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 36 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 40 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 45 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888